Destined to be yours

By cupcakes6621

Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people ar... More

Cast
Chapter 1| Their Life
Chapter 2| The Meeting
Chapter 3| Kids
Chapter 4| Park
Chapter 5| Dates
Chapter 6| Bonding
Chapter 7| The Fight
Chapter 8| Engagement
Chapter 9| Mumma!
Chapter 10| Mehendi
Chapter 11| Sangeet
Chapter 12| Wedding
Chapter 13| First Night
Chapter 14| First Day
Chapter 15| Honeymoon ?
Chapter 16| Friends
Chapter 17| Scared Nights
Chapter 18| Back home
Chapter 19| Change
Chapter 20| Falling in love?
Chapter 21| The match
Chapter 22| Tasks
Chapter 23| Trips and Dates
Chapter 24| Bowling
Chapter 25| Missing?
Chapter 26| Fighting Together
Chapter 27| Realizations
Chapter 28| Frustration and Problems
Chapter 29| Finding a solution
Chapter 30| The final Attempt
Chapter 31| Success?
Chapter 32| Confessions
Chapter 33| A chance?
Chapter 34| coming closer
Chapter 35| Teasing
Chapter 36| Bua ji
Chapter 37| Horrific Start
Chapter 38| Chocolate Romance
Chapter 39| Cute moments
Chapter 40| Karwa Chauth
Chapter 41| Shona
Chapter 42| Realization
Chapter 43| Proposal
Chapter 44| First kiss
Chapter 45 | The change
Chapter 46| Care
Chapter 47| Fair
Chapter 48| Jealousy ?
Chapter 49| Family Time
Chapter 50 | Destiny
Chapter 51| The trip begins
Chapter 52| Resort
Chapter 53| Boating
Chapter 54| Our time
Chapter 56| Bungee Jumping
Chapter 57| Birthday surprise
Chapter 58| Memorable birthday
Chapter 59| Wishes
Chapter 60| Memorable Week
Chapter 61| Worried
Chapter 62 | The shocking truth
Chapter 63 | Pregnancy News
Chapter 64| Coincidence ?
Chapter 65| Uneasy Feeling
Chapter 66| The Shock
Chapter 67 | The Past
Chapter 68| Shocking Revelation
Chapter 69| More revelations
Chapter 70| Devastated moments
Chapter 71| Trying to move on
Chapter 72| Getting Hints
Chapter 73 |Finding the motive
Chapter 74 | Confrontations
Chapter 75| Punishments
Chapter 76 | Discussions
Chapter 77 | Decision
Chapter 78 | The meeting
Chapter 79 | The arrival
Chapter 80| The welcome
Chapter 81 | Our family
Chapter 82| Epilogue
Chapter 83| Epilogue 2
New Story

Chapter 55| Gondola Lifts

12.5K 614 31
By cupcakes6621

They all share a family hug as Ahana and Neil smile brightly at such a bliss moment. After sometime, Ahana and Neil start to get the kids freshened up and ready for the day. After getting the kids ready, they themselves changed into their outfit for today. Ahana was wearing  full sleeves red frock style suit while Neil wore a normal black jeans and a black sweater. The weather today was nice. It wasn't chilly that they had to wear jacket but a full sleeve clothes were needed. The temperature was low but the bright sun made it feel nice.

After getting ready and Packing a small bag with food and water and other neccessary stuff, they headed down to the lobby to have breakfast which the resort served at certain time. They met the other family members and had breakfast along with everyone before starting their journey to their destination for today.

It was supposed to be a 1hr and 30 mins drive from the resort to the mountain area where they can enjoy the view and go on different activities provided at such tourist spot.

The 1hr and 30 mins drive soon came to an end as they came at the entrance of the tourist spot. There were multiple cars parked in different lines as they one by one went and paid money for the tickets. After getting tickets for themselves, They had to drive a little up the hills for the parking spot. As they drove the scenery that could be seen from the windows of the Van mesmerised everyone.

They parked the car in the parking area and collected their bags for the day. The rest of the way up would be taken by a different route.

Shruti:"Sid you brought your camera right. click few photos of us here na. See the view is so beautiful"

Sid:"Alright. Beautiful ladies please stand together "(he said making Ahana and Angali chuckle as they stood by Shruti and Preeti while Sid clicked some pics with the mountains in the background )

After some photo sessions, everyone started to walk towards the entrance of the tourist spot. On this level, there was a big building which contained maps of the area, different activities were listed, Along with a small restaurant for food and some other neccessary things like washrooms. The Malhotras family walked towards the building from the parking lot. Everyone was walking in front of Neil, who was busy within himself on his phone. Sid noticed this and slowed down his speed to walk by Neil.

Sid:" So bhai? Where are you lost?"

Neil:"Huh?"

Sid:"Where are you lost bhaii?"

Neil:"No where... sid I was just..well"

Sid:"Common "

Neil:"It's Ahana's birthday tomorrow"

Sid:"WH..."(He was cut of by Neil closing his mouth with His hands)

Neil:"Dont shout "

Sid:"okay okay but we should plan a surprise for bhabhi or something "

Neil:"That's what I am trying to do but we can't plan anything big. She doesn't like it."

Sid:"why?"

Neil:"I don't know fully but when I went to Prabha maa's house, she told me that her birthday is tomorrow. But she said it's no point because Ahana doesn't even remember her birthday. She hasn't celebrated it for years. "

Sid:"so what are you gonna do"

Neil:"I have a plan. Listen"( He told His plan to Sid to which Sid grinned and nodded )

Sid:"Don't worry bhai I'll handle everything. You just execute your plan "

Neil:"Thanks Sid"( Sid nodded as Neil looked towards Ahana who was laughing at something Preeti said. Her smile brought a smile on his face as he admired her and thought in his mind)" Don't worry Shona. This birthday might not be as grand as many Birthdays but it will sure be memorable for you and with good memories that replace all your bad memories "

Ansh:"Papa seee"(He yelled breaking Neil's thoughts as he looked at the direction Ansh was pointing at. He saw the gondola lifts going up the mountains)

Aryan:"Papa I want to go there"

Neil:" We will go champ. But first let's head inside the building and see other things okay"

They all headed inside the building. Rohan got few maps for everyone as they settled in the restaurant area looking at what they could do.

Rohan:" So as per the activities. We can take the gondola lifts up and down the mountain. On top of the mountain, there is nothing much then the view and panic tables for resting. If we walk a little further behind this building They have a long bridge over the river that flows below it and they have bungee jumping available there. So what do we want to do first"( he said looking up at everyone after he finished summarizing  everything on the map)

Preeti:(excitedly)"I want to bungee jump sid"

Sid looked towards Preeti horrified while everyone else laughed. Preeti has always been adventurous person. Trying new and adventurous things made her happy.

Sid:"Baby we will see that later okay"

Preeti:"But siddd"

Neil:"Preeti how about we head up the mountain and enjoy some time up there have lunch and all then when we came back down we can go see the bridge and you can bungee jump"

Rahul:"That sounds like a plan"(everyone agreed)

Ahana along with Neil went and purchased few food items from the counter to take up top. They ordered few sandwiches and juice for kids while Coke for adults. Afterwards, they all headed to the gondola lifts which had the entrance from inside the building only.

Gondola Lift could hold up to 6 people in one lift. The worker there was counting people and guiding  them into the lift. The left never stopped. The gate just opened and you were supposed to hope in as it take a loop around the place before the gate closes and it take you up.

Worker:(As Malhotra family came)"How many in the family "

Rohan:"10 people and 3 little kids "( He said pointing at Ansh Aryan and Naira standing by Ahana and Neil)

Worker:" You have to divide in 2. The 3 kids can go together"( The worker made Rahul, rohan, Angali,  Shruti, Sameer and Ryan go in one lift while the second lift was for Sid, Preeti, Ahana, Neil and the kids )

As the lift came in the loops, Neil and Sid helped Ansh and Naira on while others just went by themselves. Inside the lift was 2 benches facing each other. 3 People could fit in one bench. Preeti, Aryan and Sid sat on one bench while in front of them Ahana, Ansh, And Neil sat with Naira in his lap.

The lift started to move as the door shut and it wobbled a little when it let go of the ground beneath it and held onto the string above it. Naira suddenly felt scared as she hugged Neil hiding her face in his neck. Ansh as well held on to Ahana tightly closing his eyes while Aryan held on to Sid.

Neil:"Hey princess why are you scared. Papa is here na sweetheart. ( turning to Ansh)"buddy open you eyes and look around it's so green green"

Ahana:"Yes Ansh, Aryan see nothing will happen. You all wanted to come na. Think of this as a ride"

Naira:( peaking at Ahana)"we will fall mumma"

Ahana:"No baby. You know ma mumma and Papa will never let you fall. And see that"( The kids turned to where Ahana pointed to See few birds flying. Behind the the river flowed as it hit the rocks while the green mountains shined in the sunlight. Ahana took a picture of everyone as they admired the view)

Ansh:"Wow mumma seee"( He said pointing at the bridge behind the building while people were walking but they looked as ants from such height)

Sid:"We will also look like ants to people up here when we walk on that bridge"

Aryan:"Really?"

Neil:"Yes kiddo "

Preeti:"Bhabhi see them jump"( Ahana looked out to see 2 people jumping of the bridge as they bungee jumped over the river)

They all clicked few pictures when they felt a little jerk as the Gondola lift met the other end of the line and entered  the building on top of the mountain. The gated opened and everyone stepped out. They met everyone else and headed out of the buildings.

The view was beyond words. The green mountains along with the river in the background. The beauty of the hill station could clearly be seen. They clicked multiple pictures before settling down at few benches and had lunch. There were few couples and family roaming around as well.

After spending few hours up there, they decided to head back down. Everyone again settled in the Gondola lift and enjoyed their journey down. The time the kids weren't scared and they giggled when the lift wobbled.

After getting down, As per plan, they decided to explore the bridge and bungee jumping. When they headed towards the bridge, they saw how big it was. From top it looked so small, but looking at it from this angle they could tell that it was a bit of a walk to reach there. The middle of the bridge had a small hut like thing attached to it where you could bungee jump from.

Angali:(As they reached near the jumping area)"You all enjoy we will take the kids with us to explore the other end of the bridge "( Ahana and Neil nodded as Angali and Rahul took Ansh Aryan and Naira with them)

Sid:"Jaan you sure you wanna do this. The bridge is quite high"( He said looking down worried)

Preeti:"Oh don't worry you won't feel as such when we jump"(she said clapping her hands excitedly as one couple jumped in front of us)

Sid:(Eyes widen)"What do you mean We?!"

Preeti:"We"( She said pointing at herself and Sid)

Sid:"What no. No!"

Preeti:"But sid please "

Sid:"babe no"

Preeti:"Sid for godsake They are not sending single person. It is a 2 person one. For me na . Please Sid. Please "( Sid looked at Neil and Rohan with a help me face while Neil and Rohan just shrugged)"We are going and it's final. What about you all?"( She asked turning to other)

Shruti:"No I won't go. I have anxiety issue and this will worsen it. Please Rohan I won't go"

Rohan:"Alright. Sameer Ryan you both can go together "

Sameer:"cool"

Ryan:"Sure dad"

Preeti:"What about you Ahana bhabhi?"

Ahana:"oh No no I won't go"

Neil:"Rubbish we are going"( He said holding Ahana's hands while he eyes widen)

Ahana:"What? No Neil. I won't go"

Neil:"Trust me Ahana it will be fun"

Ahana:"What fun? what so fun in falling from a bridge and almost dieing "

Neil:(Laughing)" Shona no one is dieing. And you won't know it's fun if you don't try it"

Ahana:"Neil Please na. Be like Rohan Bhai and agree with me"

Neil:"Ahana why don't you be like Sid and agree to me"( Ahana made a whiney face while Neil gave her wink as they heard The worker call the next person in line which was Sid and Preeti)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon.

Precap:" Bungee jumping and Ahana's Birthday surprise"

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji  - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger  brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Brother

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Mami -  mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Bua - Father's Sister

Dadi bua -  Father's bua

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 3.3K 32
Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accidents happen for a reason. But what about ac...
298K 19.2K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
588K 35.2K 40
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
778K 29.2K 77
Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malhotra Series * Editing In Process * What...