book ideas, dunno if I ever g...

Oleh Zane_f0rd

random things I thought of. Well, as a writer, we all have the idea to create stories and at times, we will f... Lebih Banyak

Hogwarts x Male Reader
Diabolik Lovers x Male Reader
FNAF x Male Reader
Inso's Law x Male OC
Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC
Diabolik Lovers x Male OC
Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader
Reincarnated as a nobody (Male OC)
Inso's Law x Male OC (Part 2)
Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader (Part 2)
Inso's Law x Male OC (Part 3)
Dangerous Convenience Store X Male OC
Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC (Part 2)
Should I try making request?
Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC (Part 3)
Solo Leveling X Male OC
Woes of a reader
Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader (Part 3)
Inso's Law X Male OC (Part 4)
Fleeting dream
Obey Me X Child Male Reader

Obey Me x Male Reader

219 4 0
Oleh Zane_f0rd

Word count: 1806

Trigger warning! : Suicide.

Read at your own risk!

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

~ M/n's pov ~

I look down at the bustling street below, full of lives that are happily chatting away and cars filling up the roads. Everybody is laughing around with their loved ones as some of them are window shopping, looking for gifts for the upcoming Christmas celebration. Tall trees decorated with Christmas ornaments are standing at the side of the road, giving off the warm and fuzzy feeling of the holiday season it represents. Some kids are also running around, making their parents worry for their safety since the pavements are extra slippery during winter. Snowmen are everywhere, hell, there's even a couple building one in front of the block. They sometimes slather the snow at their partner, earning a loud gasp before all hell broke loose. But it all ended with their jolly laughters.

' How carefree..' I thought as I observe their cheerful behavior. They got into the building not long after. I continued to look at the scenery below from the rooftop as hours passed by until the city slowly died down, rows of shops started to close and leaving only a few walking figures roaming the now silent streets. I sigh as I know that nobody can stop me now, knowing that what I'm about to do won't bring harm to people, just myself.

' Yeah... I know it'll come to this in the end.' I said as I breathe shakily. ' I'm sorry, mom. I can't do it anymore...'

I slowly stand up at the edge of the rooftop, seeing that the coast is clear, tears started forming in my eyes. My green orbs glistened in disappointment and hopelessness. I look up at the sky, taking in the last view of stars on this world, knowing that I'll miss this scenery. Glassy beads started rolling down my cheeks and my nose started to have a pink tint on them.

' I'm sorry I was never a good son... I'm sorry I keep on making you worry about me... I'm sorry I never make you feel happy... I'm sorry I keep on lying to you... I'm sorry I can't even tell you about all the bad things that happened to me... I'm sorry I can't handle life in college that I can't continue this...' I chuckled sadly at myself as I look at one of the brightest star.

' I'm sorry Dad... I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough... I'm sorry I always cry, hell, I'm even crying right now... I'm sorry I can't keep our promise... I'm sorry I'm a disappointment... I'm sorry I'm mentally unstable... I'm sorry I'm never good enough for you...' I started to feel immense pain in my heart and throat.

' And dear myself, I'm sorry... I'm sorry I keep on hurting myself... I'm sorry I'm depressed... I'm sorry I allow those thoughts to stay in my head... I'm sorry I let myself engulfed by the darkness in me... I'm sorry I can't save me now... I'm sorry I started to lose myself piece by piece... I'm sorry... That I have nobody now... And I'm sorry, that I can't even take care of my sister... Now she's gone...' I choked out, body shaking in slight fear and sadness. I look down, tears now streaming like a river as I sobbed to myself, preparing to say my last goodbye for the world.

Once I felt ready, I can't help but smile widely, feeling as if all the burdens on my shoulder are finally lifted off of me. I feel serene and calm as I'm about to greet death.

' Thank you... for having me, world. Goodnight.' I whispered softly and let myself fall from the five-storey building. For a short moment, I feel as if my body is as light as air before I heard my body hit the ground with a crush. My vision turns black and excruciating pain engulfed my whole vessel. I could hear ringing in my ears before I finally lose my consciousness...

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

It's... warm...

Is this.. what's death.. supposed to be..?

I couldn't move nor open my eyes, but I could feel something warm slowly engulfing my 'body'. I feel perplexed. People often describe death as cold, dark and lonely.

...

Why do I feel like lights are flashing through my eyes? How can I feel my body when I already throw myself off of a building? Am I in hospital? Aren't I supposed to be dead after that fatal fall?

...

I slowly gain control of my body, prying my eyes open and flinched a little at the lights that are piercing through. When my eyesight are adjusted, all I saw was a tall ceiling, decorated with quite historical feature. I try to move my body that is lying on the floor.. but when I do, I felt as if my bones are snapping back to its original position. It hurts at first, but then my body went numb like I had an anesthesia shot that's taking effect. I stumbled over as I lose the feeling of my legs and losing my balance. I fell and hit one of the chair, causing the room to echoes the loud noises produced.

' Ugh...' I grunted, trying to propel myself up.

I heard thunderous footsteps outside before the door swung open. I sit up, keeping myself up by holding on to the chair.

' Who are you and what's your purpose?!' a black haired guy demanded as he got in. He was followed by two other people, a redheaded guy and a green haired guy. I stuttered, struggling to form a sentence as I don't even know what is happening. They slowly come near me, examining wether I'm a threat or not. I can't really move since my most of my body are still numb.

' Wait... A human?' the same guy questioned. I look at them in confusion. Are they not human?

The red haired guy smiled at me, lifting the tense atmosphere a bit.

' Welcome to the Devildom, human! You must be here for the exchange program.' he said cheerily.

' What exchange program? How am I even here when I kill myself?!' I inquired, slightly panicked at what he said. All of them are stunned at the statement I made.

' You.. kill yourself?' he choked out. However, I already didn't hear them since many thoughts suddenly race into my mind. It was so loud in my head that I can't even hear anything that happened around me. It was all jumbled up that I can't even focus on one. Suddenly, it all snap, leaving only one thought as my mindscape darkens.

' Even death.. doesn't want me...'

' I guess I am that worthless that I can't even kill myself properly... Why was I even born..?'

That thought keeps on replaying as I slowly got disconnected from the reality...

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

~ 3rd person pov ~

' What exchange program? How am I even here when I kill myself?!'

They all looked at the shaking human in front of them, shocked at what he had said. Diavolo was the only one that was able to say something. However, the guy didn't reply, the focus he had shown them had disappear. He started to heave, creating an uneven pattern of breathing. Diavolo move near towards the human, attempting to grab his attention from whatever that has caught his mind.

' Human! Human! Can you hear me?!'

It was futile, none of his words got through. Out of the blue, the heavy breathing stopped, as if nothing had happened. Diavolo turned to look at his face, trying to figure out what is happening to the guy that suddenly appear there.

Nothing.

His face is devoid of any emotion, his eyes showed no sign of life. The grip he had towards the chair had loosen. The existence before him looked so broken as if nothing will go right anymore.

Diavolo looked back at his friends, Lucifer and Barbatos, wondering what he should do. Then, he remembered that one way to comfort the other person is by hugging them, or at least that's what MC told him. So, he did, rubbing the human's back in an attempt to soothe him. For a few good minutes, he stayed in that position in silence, hoping that it would help even just a little.

Then, they all heard soft sobs breaking the silence in the room. Diavolo could feel his uniform getting clutched by the male. He sighed in relief, knowing that the quick decision he made turned out to be the right one.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Most of the student council members are gathered in the meeting room, eyeing at the new face that is sitting next to Diavolo. Only MC and Mammon haven't arrived yet. Diavolo was looking through the files, trying to find any clues on what is happening. Lucifer and Barbatos are filling in some brief information about RAD to the newcomer.

' This is really weird... There is no mention of another exchange student, and.. he said he was supposed to be dead... Why was he sent here then? Maybe we should keep him here for now and discover the purpose of his existence here.' Diavolo thought to himself.

Just as he was done reviewing the options he have, the whole room heard a bickering from the hallway as it got near. Well, it's quite common to hear that ever since MC got here. As the door swung open, came in a girl with a slightly taller guy next to her. You could see imaginary veins popping out of her skull.

' Mammon, will you JUST SHUT-!' her words are interrupted as she laid her eyes at the new guy in the room. ' ...up.'

' M/n?!!' Her jaws went agape, eyes wide with shock. The mentioned person immediately jump over the table and dash towards the girl. Mammon flinched and tried to protect his friend but refrained from doing so when she was hugged by the guy. Everyone in the room were stunned at the sight in front of them.

' MC, you're okay! I thought... I thought I lost you.. forever... You're not hurt anywhere, right?' He said when he broke the embrace to look at her condition. He holds her hands afterward.

' Yeah, I'm fine. How did you get here?'

The male frozed, thinking of what he should say. He ponder for a little before replying.

' ... I'll tell you about it.. later.' he said between the smile. MC could see the pain evident in his eyes but decided not to pry any further.

' Um.. MC?' Mammon chimed in.

' Yeah?'

' You know him?'

' Yeah, he's my brother.'

' ... What?!'

' Everyone, this is M/n. Brother, meet my friends. I'm friends with the devils now, how cool is that?' she bragged at her older sibling, chuckling.

' Yup, you're SO cool now. You won't even ask me for piggyback anymore.' he grinned back, smugly.

' Oh, no. That doesn't count. You'll have to give me piggyback everyday from now on.' she replied almost instantly, crossing her arms. M/n just pats her head.

°~Thanks for reading~°

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

98.2K 1.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
269K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
25.1K 1.9K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
26.8K 703 84
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...