Obey Me X Child Male Reader

Word count: 1800+

" Boo!"

If you ask Lucifer right now, his answer would be no, he didn't expect a small human child would suddenly pop up at his office when he just got back from RAD, wanting to continue his mountains of paperwork.

Surprised?

Yes, by thousand folds.

Confused?

Also yes, due to this situation which is deemed as impossible, happened. If it were a demon child, it was at least more possible than a child crossing realms to get to his office.

What's more, Cerberus didn't seem to sense the presence of the child.

The small male child pop up from under his desk, hugging his right leg just as he sat down. Lucifer freezed for a moment, stunned at the situation at hand.

As the boy giggled at his reaction, Lucifer gathered up his thought as he fishes out his D.D.D from his pocket. Just when he was about to open his chat with Diavolo, the boy speaks again.

" Upsies~!" he said, holding up his little hands. His expression shows how he very much didn't get scared of Lucifer's devious aura that almost everyone feared.

Seeing how the kid didn't back down on his request despite getting a silent reply from him, Lucifer put down his D.D.D on his working desk, pick up the boy and cradles him in his hands.

" Do you know how you got here?" he asked the boy with a gentle tone.

" Hmm~ I don't know..."

" What's your name?"

" Name? What's that?"

Lucifer stunned for a second.

" Name is something you use to call a person. For example, my name is Lucifer."

" So, I should call you Lucifer?"

" Yes. Do you have a name?"

" Hmm... Useless..."

" What..?"

" Daddy always yell 'You're useless!' at me. Maybe that's my name?"

Lucifer pondered in silence. Was this child raised by humans at all?

" How old are you?"

" Oh, I know! I'm 5!" The boy grinned, happy that he finally can answer a question with confidence.

Lucifer took a good look at the child in his hand. His hair was unkempt and stained with dirts, so does his face. His body looks smaller than an average five-year-olds he constantly saw on human realm during his excursion. His clothes is basically an adult shirt with many patches and tears along with a small pair of shorts, not something a normal child would wear. His lips are chapped, indicating he hadn't had water for a long time.

Just then, a growl was heard in the room. And no, it's not from Cerberus or Beelzebub that might pass by.

' Guess he haven't eaten anything yet too.' The ravenette thought to himself.

" Are you hungry?" Lucifer asked.

The boy shook his head despite the clear signs of hunger from his tiny body.