KARNA - MAHADEV'S DECIPLE

Por karn0123

I do not want hurt anybody's religious sentiments. This story is purely my imagination, what if karna in sear... Más

MEETING MAHADEV
KAILASH PARVAT AND TRAINING
TESTS AND BOONS
FIGHT WITH INDRA DEV AND HOME COMING
RETURN AND ENCOUNTER
KALA PRADARSHAN
KARNA TALKS WITH GANGAPUTR
GANGAPUTR VS SURYAPUTRA
CORONATION
MEETING KURUVANSH
KARNA'S TALENT
KARNA'S MISCHIEF AND RASHMI CHARIOT
FIGHTING ASURS AND MEETING KRISHNA
SECRET IS OUT
KRISHNA'S MARRIAGE
RETURN TO HASTINAPUR
BHEESHMA KNOWS EVERYTHING
KARNA'S PUNISHMENT
VIJAYDHARI AND RASHMIRATHI
KARNA'S FAME
SIX MONTHS LATER
GUESTS ARRIVED AT ANGA
MAHASHIVRATRI
AVANTIKA GET TO KNOW ABOUT KARNA
VIKRAMADITYA'S REQUESTED ALMS FROM KARNA
AVANTIKA TALKED TO KARNA
KARNA KILLING CHANDRASUR
KARNA TALK WITH AVANTIKA
BEFORE LEAVING FOR HASTINAPUR
KARNA GET TO KNOW THE TRUTH
KARNA GOT REALLY ANGRY
TWIST
ARDHNARISHWAR'S PUNISHMENT FOR DRONA
LEAVING HASTINAPUR
RETURN TO ANGA AND STEPS TOWARDS FUTURE
BHEESHMA REALISATION AND????
PROGRESS
JEALOUSY
ARRIVAL, DATES AND CELEBRATION
KARNA - AVANTIKA FUTURE PLANNING.
MAIRRAGE
RETURN TO ANGA AND ????
NEW DAY IN ANGA
SHOW FOR THE CROWD
ONE MONTH AND CONFESSION
HASTINAPUR'S CHANGE
BHEESHMA'S NEW DISCIPLE
KARNA - PARSHURAM TALK
VARNAVRAT INCIDENT
AFTERMATH
BIRTH OF PRINCE OF ANGA
AUTHOR NOTE
NEW STORY
SURYAPRAST AND INVITATION
VACATION AND ARRIVAL AT PANCHAL
SWAMVAR
RUDRA ANTICS.
PANDAVAS IN HASTINAPUR
DIVISION
INDRAPRASTHA
RETURN TO SURYAPRAST
RUDRA'S NEW JOURNEY
INVITATION
FLASHBACK
MEETING AND DISCUSSION
TURN OF EVENTS
RAJSUYA YAGNA
A/n
CURSE AND ????
RETURN
DWARKA
SWAMVAR OF CHARUMATI
RUDRA'S RETURN
AFTERMATH
BEGINING OF DOWNFALL
DYUT INVITATION AND ACCEPTANCE
ARRIVAL AT HASTINAPUR
Game
CHANGE OR INEVITABLE???

TRAINING WITH KARNA

4.1K 174 12
Por karn0123

Next day Karna woke up and gone to river bank to do his pooja. He did his pooja donated alms and returned to palace. He held sabha after sabha he went to train the army of anga. He returned to palace after that. He saw Ashwatthama, Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev were waiting for him. These four also took trip to Anga school and self defence classes. They saw equality there and were happy. The children were enthusiastic and eager for knowledge. Adults not so much. Sahdev and Nakul conducted some Vedas lessons there. Arjun and Ashwatthama too conducted and imparted the weapons knowledge. They haven't seen such happy kingdom in their short life. Ashwatthama decided he too would follow Karna's methods and try to bring changes in North Panchal his kingdom.he knew he had to take it slow as people of Anga were already United so karna had easy to bring equality here. But he will enforce the other reforms as banning sati, gambling, human trafficking etc strictly. They were waiting for Karna to ask him to train with them.

Karna : Why are you all here?

Ashwatthama : We were waiting for you.

Karna : Ok what do you want?

Arjun : We want you to train us till we are here.

Karna : I am happy to do so but wouldn't Dronacharya be upset hearing about it.

Nakul : Leave that to us.

Karna : Ok. What all do you want to learn?

Ashwatthama : The complete knowledge of Archery.

Arjun : Me too.

Nakul : Tips about sword fighting.

Sahdev : Some help with axe will be appreciated.

Karna : Fine by me but let me first test you to see what all you can do. Lets spar after lunch.

They all went to eat. They told rest of them about plan. The others agreed to come and watch them except elders they wants young people to spend more te together and form a strong bond. Vikramaditya and Mithila has already accepted Karna as their son in law in their mind. So they are happy karna and Avantika spending more time together. Kunti too was happy Karna was forming bond with his brothers. Ghandhari was sad Duryodhana left but happy to see Dushala enjoying her stay every day. The elders decided to go to temple. Soon luch was done the younger generation went to practice area.

Karna decided to spar with all them one at a time to grasp their weakness and strength. He started with Ashwatthama. They battle with bow. Karna was using normal arrows but it still caused Ashwatthama some problems. Ashwatthama was getting impatient and started to use divyastra. Karna still fought with normal arrows. Ashwatthama was getting angrier and angrier. Soon karna disarmed him. Ashwatthama stated to chant for brahamsirastra in his anger he was going to launch it but a collective shout took him out of his anger. He himself was shocked by his actions. Karna told Ashwatthama to retrieve Brahmastra to which Ashwatthama told him he can't as he didn't know guru drona didn't taught him. Karna was shocked he told Ashwatthama to repeat after himself as he chanted the mantras to retrieve Brahmastra. Ashwatthama did so and brahamsirastra was retrieved.

Ashwatthama (Guilty) : I am sorry Mitra Karna.

Karna : No harm done its alright. But you shouldn't have brought up that kind of weapon.

Ashwatthama : I know but I didn't know what came to me.

Karna : Your anger control you my friend. It should be other way around. I have seem much from you fight. Your foundation of Archery isn't stable enough. It feels rushed. You should perfect it first. If foundation isn't solid the building built on it easily collapsed. You from now on practice basic archery and meditate to control anger. I have seen you control your other ripus well but anger blinds you. With anger you tend to go overboard and lose focus in fight. You cannot master all five methods of Archery without conquering your ripus and solid foundation. You are not ready now but surely will be in future

Ashwatthama : You are right, since childhood I wanted Pitashree to feel proud of me. So I rushed my lesson to show I was better than Arjun to him now it seems it was a dangerous mistake. I will try to rectify it. I iny ego and one sided competition forced Pitashree to teach me chants of summoning Brahmastra instead of him saying I am not ready. I realised why he was saying that now. I take an oath to not use any divyastra till I learn how to retrieve it.

Krishna : Well said Ashwatthama, you bravely admitted your mistakes. It isn't easy it takes lot of courage. I am happy you are trying to fix your views and mistake. It will be very beneficial to you in future may be this decision today will protect you from horrible mistakes in future.

Everyone nodded. Arjun was next to Ashwatthama he too was like Ashwatthama but slightly better. But he got frustrated easily and karna disarmed him.

Karna : Arjun your foundation is very good but you are adamant to prove yourself. You are always rushed to finish the battle. You too practice meditation and try to learn patience. Patience is a virtue hard to get but it is immensely powerful. You lacks experience, you could spar daily with me or Krishna to gain sufficient knowledge.

Arjun : Ok.

Soon it was Nakul who fought Karna. Both fight with swords. Karna defeated Nakul easily by placing sword to his throat. Avantika was watching this battle with narrowed  eyes. She could tell Naku to lacked the grace. Nakul was skilled but wasn't master of his weapon.

Karna : You foundation is very shaky Nakul. You have skills but you lack flow and harmony with your sword. You never used any battle statergies with sword and was just swinging it hardly. There were no coordination in your movement. You will spar daily with me to get your coordinations right. You lack stamina for prolong battle.

Nakul just nodded. Sahdev fought Karna with axe and the fight was short lived.

Karna : Sahdev you have best foundation among everyone here but you rely on your statergies too much. Any experienced warrior can tear through you statergies with as much as glance as it is now. You lack ability to think in the heat of moment. You also will spar daily with me either to build your instincts or expanding the repotiore of your statergies. You also lack stamina let ke Nakul. So both of you should do sone intense endurance training.

Everyone except Krishna- Rukmini was shocked how easily Karna defeated these four men. They weren't ordinary men but disciple of Guru Dronacharya but karna was able defeat them like it was walk in park for him not only that he even carefully jugde their strength and weakness. He even gave advice to them to improve. Karna then decided to go on with plans to teach them whatever he could.

Krishna : Sakha there is one more fighter left here. I am sure she wanted to spar with you. Isn't it right princess Avantika.

Avantika : yes if Angraj and others didn't mind.

Karna : No we won't mind.

Avantika came to arena, Nakul passed her his sword. Karna too took his swords in hand. The both stood facing each other. Sonn they moved and sound of sword clashing was heard. One attacks other defend the other attacks and one defend. It was a fierce fight, it looked more like deadly dance of death. Nakul now realised what Karna was saying before seeing this terrifying yet beautiful dance. The battle went on for some time after that Karna disarmed Avantika. By sudden disarming of sword Avantika stated to fell but a strong hand stopped her from falling. She looked uto see Karna was holding her wrist and stopped he fall. The froze in that position, others saw this and smiled

Krishna (coughs) : Sakha help rajkumari Avantika to stand.

Karnt immediately helped her and soon he left her wrists and now was missing her wrists.

Karna ; Disciple of Saint Vishwamitra indeed. You just lack experience.

Avantika : Thanks Angraj, spar was good and beneficial to me.

Krishna : Rajkumari Avantika, you too could join training and spar with Sakha daily. Isn't it right sakha?

Karna : Yes you could you could spar with both Nakul and Sahdev too. It will be beneficial for them too.

Avantika nodded. Soom practice ended. Karna went to do his pooja. Others went to their chamber to rest. Ashwatthama, Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev realised the ever smiling Angraj was slave driver when it comes to training. They woke up and had dinner. Dushala wasn't willing to let others took all the time of Karna so she asked him to teach her and Subhadra better what they have learnt at kanyakul. Painting for Dushala, singing and Veena to Subhadra after his pooja in the evening.

Soon it became schedule of everyone. Ashwatthama, Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev were amazed by thier progress after one weak. Karna has only allowed to train the with basic weapons to strengthen their foundation which wasn't that bad but lacks dedicated efforts to perfect them. Nakul and Sahdev improved the most as they lacked the most but constant sparing with either Karna or Avantika helped them. It was all in just one week. Karna also spared Avantika daily he loved sparing with her. Krishna and Rukmini just enjoyed their stay. Dushala and Subhadra too improved in their respective fields.

Soon days passed and day of Karna vs Chandra was one day after. All of them were getting to leave to Ujjain.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Unwanted Bride Por

Ficción histórica

4.7K 247 8
Another Karna and Draupadi's fanfiction. A very different story from the one we already know. This is purely my imagination and doesn't intend to...
23.9K 1.1K 15
What if Karna was the incarnation of one of the strongest Warriors of Treta Yuga (Second Age)? What if he was an ansh of Mahadev? What if Lord Surya...
52.2K 2K 16
what if karna and duryodhana gets to know about arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra ... what if karna decides to abduct subhadra before arjuna could abd...
22.2K 1K 92
Uruvi, a golden hearted Princess of Pukeya, tried hard to change her destiny. She did not want to be married to anyone but unwantedly she befriended...