✓ 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 �...

By Eli_Loves_Bunnies

. NO ONE MESSES WITH THE GOLDEN TRIO...they are the pride and joy of our school . "Jisoo look at me, breathe"... More

Introduction
To our world
My short friend
Smiling?
To meet her
Hospital
I am sorry
Together
Change in us
Her eyes
Has a Story
Her
Denial
Phase B
Pink Mario Princess
Rooms
Hamlet
Studio
Start of the end
Dance challenge
Markers
Back?
Accident
Unexpected
Who?
Home
Busan
Sleepover
Birthday
Disregard
End of us
Untold love
Broken
Coming Home
Madame Kim
Who is...?
Kookies? Cookies and cream
Find him in your memories
Highway
Where to next?
Find us in your memories
Love-Happiness
I will forever love you
Shared happiness
Euphoria
Author's note
Q/A's

Without you

376 29 11
By Eli_Loves_Bunnies

[play the song on top, for a better experience] 

It's been a while since Jisoo left and the house is very silent, the silence was scary. No one talked, it a was gloomy atmosphere. Jin always made food for the rest they would eat in silence, go to school in silence and do everything in just silence. The one who was affected the most was Jungkook he never got out of his room, never ate food, he blamed himself for everything. The others were worried for him but they also were hurt, they had to heal themselves first to heal others.

Jungkook was always in Jisoo's room, it smelled like her and he loved it. He and Taehyung went to Busan to their parents, they knew Jisoo left, they were also devastated.

Full of loneliness

This garden bloomed

Full of thorns

I bind myself in this sandcastle

Jungkook loved to be in the studio, watching the video of her telling him she loves him over and over again. He listened to all her songs and read all the songs she wrote, wishing she was here to listen to him singing her songs.

What is your name

Do you have a place to go

Oh, could you tell me?

I saw you hiding in this garden

Jungkook never attended school, but he would always visit the waterfall area, Jisoo's favorite place. He could see Jisoo reading a book, smiling at him as he walked towards her, she puts her hand forward for him to hold, but he was late, he could not get hold of her she vanished into thin air.

And I know

All of your warmth is real

The blue flower your hand was picking

I want to hold it but

Jisoo had left one of her scarfs here, Tae and Jungkook were in a fight deciding who will get it, both of them needed her she was the source of their energy without her they drain out, like a plant without water. Tae got hold of the scarf, he cut it into two and tied it to Dalgom and Tannie, he became very close to Dalgom, he never left him alone cause he was worried if the dog would leave him like how she left him.

It's my fate

Don't smile to me

Light on me

Because I can't get closer to you

There's no name you can call me

Jimin was the next one who was affected the most, both of them would always share their worries with each other, his biggest fear was being called chubby, being bullied because of being chubby, he even stopped eating because of that, Jisoo was the only one he ever shared this secret of his. Now here he is in Jisoo's 'phare B' spot, looking to the side wishing Jisoo was there showing her heart-shaped smile and comforting him, but no fate was not with him, he was sitting alone looking at the beautiful scenery but his heart was cold without the warmth from her.

You know that I can't

Show you me

Give you me

I can't show you a ruined part of myself

Once again I put a mask on and go to see you

But I still want you

Jin being the eldest tried his best not to show his emotions, he had the responsibility to ensure the others were fine and eating their food. Seeing him strong the others also tried to be strong but little did they know that he was not yet healed the cut was too deep to be healed so quick. He put on the mask covering his emotion to stay strong for others but he also is human, he also wanted a shoulder to lean on.

Bloomed in a garden of loneliness

A flower that resembles you

I wanted to give it to you

After I take off this foolish mask

After Jisoo left, Namjoon started reading Hamlet again, in their reading spot. It always remaindered him of her, he always thought of Jisoo as a rose, beautiful, elegant, and sharp but also very delicate and fragile. Like Jin, he also put on a mask hiding his emotion but he breaks out.

But I know

I can't do that forever

I have to hide

Because I'm a monster

Jungkook was always hiding from the others, he blamed himself for the reason they all were so miserable. He was growing weak without eating, his friends were growing worried. He would spend his days crying in Jisoo's room or in-studio avoiding everyone. He would cry in his sleep, begging her to not leave or hitting himself for being such a fool. The boys were so worried seeing him, he went pale, thin and his eyes were red with heavy eyelids. They realized he was hating himself.

I am afraid

I am shattered

I'm so afraid

That you will leave me again in the end

Once again I put on a mask and go to see you

The man inside the studio, Suga was still the cold and ignorant person he was but this time he was more than usual, he became rude and arrogant without her to make him soft. But he know if ever he would get a chance to meet her again, he would make her sing one of his songs, and he would put it out to the public to make them hear the voice of the runaway girl.

The only thing I can do

In the garden

In this world

Is to bloom a pretty flower that resembles you

And to breathe as the me that you know

Namjoon and Hobi together planted many roses in the garden. At least the roses would remind them to never forget about her and value her cause she taught them a lot and she also gave them a lot, she taught and gave them love.

Maybe back then

A little

Just this much

If I had the courage to stand before you

Would everything be different now

'If only', were the words that started Jungkook's sentences. 'If only I had the courage' 'if only I could tell my love to you' 'if only Lisa was not there' 'if only you didn't run away' 'if only you would have told me your problems' 'if only...'
When will he realize that 'if' is in the past?

I'm crying

That's disappeared

That's fallen

Left alone in this sandcastle

Looking at this broken mask

Jisoo is living somewhere abroad in a huge house, with Sehun and his gang. They know she is hurting and they are helping but some questions can only be solved by someone in particular only. She tried to be strong, tried to be the cold girl but no, she is weak without them without him. She is living in a lively atmosphere with her dead soul.

And I still want you

But I still want you

They are craving for each other, each other's touch, warmth, love...but the others know their untold love for each other is slowly killing them. They know for them to love each other truly they need to find themselves and for that, they need a break from each other.
But the pair is not ready to let go, they have to...

But I still want you

And I still want you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 370 30
( STORY IS COMPLETED) This story is about two bestfriends - Kim Taehyung and his bestfriend Kim jisoo . They have been friends since childhood . Let'...
9.9K 508 38
"what's your problem" taehyung "I'm not this type of girl"Jisoo " You're gonna regret your decision now or later I'll make sure of this"Taehyung "Don...
49.3K 3K 22
- in which Kim Jisoo is anorexic and no one seemed to know it until the new student Kim Taehyung appears © sweetfeather- | completed
32.3K 1.4K 24
Kim Jisoo the girl every boy is mad for at their Colleage fell in love with her Best friend knowing he can't love her back. Because.. He already has...