KARNA - MAHADEV'S DECIPLE

By karn0123

I do not want hurt anybody's religious sentiments. This story is purely my imagination, what if karna in sear... More

MEETING MAHADEV
KAILASH PARVAT AND TRAINING
TESTS AND BOONS
FIGHT WITH INDRA DEV AND HOME COMING
RETURN AND ENCOUNTER
KALA PRADARSHAN
KARNA TALKS WITH GANGAPUTR
GANGAPUTR VS SURYAPUTRA
CORONATION
MEETING KURUVANSH
KARNA'S TALENT
KARNA'S MISCHIEF AND RASHMI CHARIOT
FIGHTING ASURS AND MEETING KRISHNA
SECRET IS OUT
KRISHNA'S MARRIAGE
RETURN TO HASTINAPUR
BHEESHMA KNOWS EVERYTHING
KARNA'S PUNISHMENT
VIJAYDHARI AND RASHMIRATHI
SIX MONTHS LATER
GUESTS ARRIVED AT ANGA
MAHASHIVRATRI
AVANTIKA GET TO KNOW ABOUT KARNA
VIKRAMADITYA'S REQUESTED ALMS FROM KARNA
TRAINING WITH KARNA
AVANTIKA TALKED TO KARNA
KARNA KILLING CHANDRASUR
KARNA TALK WITH AVANTIKA
BEFORE LEAVING FOR HASTINAPUR
KARNA GET TO KNOW THE TRUTH
KARNA GOT REALLY ANGRY
TWIST
ARDHNARISHWAR'S PUNISHMENT FOR DRONA
LEAVING HASTINAPUR
RETURN TO ANGA AND STEPS TOWARDS FUTURE
BHEESHMA REALISATION AND????
PROGRESS
JEALOUSY
ARRIVAL, DATES AND CELEBRATION
KARNA - AVANTIKA FUTURE PLANNING.
MAIRRAGE
RETURN TO ANGA AND ????
NEW DAY IN ANGA
SHOW FOR THE CROWD
ONE MONTH AND CONFESSION
HASTINAPUR'S CHANGE
BHEESHMA'S NEW DISCIPLE
KARNA - PARSHURAM TALK
VARNAVRAT INCIDENT
AFTERMATH
BIRTH OF PRINCE OF ANGA
AUTHOR NOTE
NEW STORY
SURYAPRAST AND INVITATION
VACATION AND ARRIVAL AT PANCHAL
SWAMVAR
RUDRA ANTICS.
PANDAVAS IN HASTINAPUR
DIVISION
INDRAPRASTHA
RETURN TO SURYAPRAST
RUDRA'S NEW JOURNEY
INVITATION
FLASHBACK
MEETING AND DISCUSSION
TURN OF EVENTS
RAJSUYA YAGNA
A/n
CURSE AND ????
RETURN
DWARKA
SWAMVAR OF CHARUMATI
RUDRA'S RETURN
AFTERMATH
BEGINING OF DOWNFALL
DYUT INVITATION AND ACCEPTANCE
ARRIVAL AT HASTINAPUR
Game
CHANGE OR INEVITABLE???

KARNA'S FAME

5K 187 42
By karn0123

Krishna and Karna returned Anga at night. Karna asked Krishna to stay but Krishna said he has done what he came for, he will stay next time. Karna also didn't force Krishna because as Anga is now he didn't have decent place to let Krishna stay. Krishna left and Karna went to army quater to sleep.

Next day Karna woke up did his pooja and came to his people. The people were very happy getting water again in the country. They saw karna and cheered his name. They couldn't believe Karna single-handedly did what Hastinapur was trying to do for several years. They didn't know of Karna's battle. They've accepted Karna as their King because he brought water back to them. He gave them hope to survive.

Karna saw happiness of his subject and was smiling. He can see that he can lay the foundation of equality in Anga. The people of Anga were already close as they all had together struggle to survive again the torments of Jarasandh. Yesterday they even sat together to eat food forgetting caste system. It was ironic to see that Caste system vanished when everyone was being oppressed regardless of being Brahman, kshatriya, Vaisya and shoodra. Karna was thinking about the reforms he will bring for his people but for that he has to start now and also elevate poverty. He can eradicate it with his pouch but the people of Anga would then become dependent on him and will return to their old ways, No he can't do that. It was a fact that struggle bring people together.

At the noon people of anga saw various carts and people came to Anga. The carts were covered. One soldier informed this to Karna. Karna went to gates. The leader of Carts came forward and informed him he was the representative of King of one kingdom karna saved. And the king has sent grains, vegetables, seeds and some wealth to thanks Karna and form alliance with Anga. Karna smiled and accepted the alliance. The representative informed him that Magadha king with all other 99 kings will also be sending gifts and skilled labour to help Anga and solidify their alliance. Then he left.

Karna smiled, he knew all the kings want to help him and Anga because of his strength but he didn't mind. As long it is dharma he has no problems. He gathered his subjects and distributed the items equally among them. He informed they they all will do the farming together irrespective of caste or post. People of anga was happy to see grains and wealth, they agreed. Soom four more such caravan came Karna again divided them among people. The people of  Anga were amazed by selfless nature of Karna. Soon the day ended.

AT HASTINAPUR IN THE SAME MORNING

A special rajsabha was arranged to discuss the sudden thundering sound and change in weather yesterday. Maharaj, Mahamahim, mahamantri, kripacharya, Dronacharya, Ashwatthama and all kuru princes were in the court. Maharani, choti maharani and Dushala were on balcony.

Maharaj : Tatshree, what do we know about sudden climate change yesterday.

Mahamahim Bheeshma : Nothing much, but we do know it's not just us but whole Aryavart's climate change yesterday.

Maharaj : What about the thundering sound?

Bheeshma : That I do know, it was the sound of forcefully plucking of empty divine bow's string, which bow that I don't know.

Dronacharya : Who has such bow? Why did he suddenly used it yesterday?

Arjun : Divine bow?

Dronacharya : Yes Arjun, Divine bow and existence of five such bows are known. Pinak bow of Mahadev, Sarang Dhanush of Bhagwan Visnu, Vijaya bow of Mahadev, Gandiv bow and Raudra dhanush. Pinak was destroyed, Sarang Bow is with Varun dev, Vijaya is with my Guru Bhagwan Parshuram, Gandiv is with Agni dev and Raudra is with Gangaputr Bheeshma.

Arjun : What are powers of these bows?

Dronacharya : Pinak dhanush was used by Mahadev to destroy Tripurasur son's and their kingdom. Mahadev himself launched his trident using bow later it is was given to King janaka and was destroyed by Lord Rama during mata sita swamvar. The Sarang Dhanush was used by Lord Rama himself to kill Ravana andvlater he gave it to Varundev. The Vijaya was given to my gurudev by Mahadev himself. It has blessings that that whomsoever held this bow cannot be defeated till the bow is in their hands. The arrows shot from this bow will have its devastating power multiplied by hundred times. Gandiv can increase speed and strength of arrows shot from it by hundred fold. Raudra which is held by Mahamahim Bheeshma was given to him by his mother Devi Ganga. It too can increase the strength of his arrow and divyastra ten fold. Pinak, Sarang and Vijaya are best among. Gandiv though strong but weaker tha above three then Raudra weakest among them.

Bheeshma : Arjun these bows cannot held by any ordinary warrior. These were made by lord Vishwakarma himself. To wield such bows one must have immense self confidence and believe in himself. My bow is least powerful among them but it's stronger than any other bows. Only by plucking the stings of these bows one can made thundering sound as yesterday.

Everyone was shocked, Arjun too realised how far he was from being the best.

Bheem : Pitamah, then if you use such weapon why didn't you use it to easily defeat Angraj.

Bheeshma : Putra, in fight it's not the strongest weapon that win but the warrior himself. I am sure Angraj would have given me a tough fight even if used Raudra.

Dronacharya just snorted hearing this displaying his displeasure and disagreement on the statement. Everyone agreed with Dronacharya. Only Bheeshma, Arjun and Dushala disagreed. Dushala was just supporting her favourite brother, while Bheeshma and Arjun know that Bheeshma was saying truth. After all you can't defeat disciple of Ardhnarishwar with just using divine bow. Then Messenger that went to Magadha reached the court. Seeing him Bheeshma decided to change topic and asked messenger questions that he knew the answers already.

Bheeshma : Tell us what happened in Magadha messenger.

Messenger was hesitating, Bheeshma the again asked him. He simply gave Bheeshma the scroll Jarasandh sent to Karna. Bheeshma read that letter aloud. At the end of letter there was havoc in the sabha. Every kuru prince took out their weapons. Bheeshma too tore the scroll in two halves. Anger was evident on all males of sabha even the ever smiling Yudhishthir was angrily holding his spear. The ladies on balcony were angry too and Dushala went pale. Everyone was angry that someone dare to raise their eyes with ill intension towards the Hastinapur Princess. The apple of everyone's eyes.

Dhuryodhana : Father what are you waiting for give us order to attack Magadh now. How dare that Jarasandh even think that abut my sister. Even If you wouldn't give the orders we Kauravas will go to Magadh ourself.

Rest Kauravas agreed.

Yudhishthir : Yes Tatshree, even us Pandavas are with Duryodhana on this. We too will go there with them. We have and had our differences but Dushala is our sister we not keep quiet on this matter. We will fight together.

Rest Pandavas nodded their head.

Duryodhana looked greatfully towards Yudhishthir. Yudhishthir just nodded at him. Dushala recovered and was happy seeing her brothers were willing to go war for her. But she was worried for them. Strangely Bheeshma was calm he suddenly understood the reason behind weather change yesterday. Dhritarashtra was going to announce to prepare the army to go to war with Magadha but a spy came running to sabha and crashed on the floor. Vidhur immediately recognised this spy he ordered to fetch water to let the spy drink. There were several types of spies once who infiltrate other nation, ones to assassinate but there were also spies who will run towards thier kingdom without resting, eating or even drinking water to let the information reach to their master. This was one of those spy of Vidhur in the Magadha kingdom. Vidhur feed water to spy while thinking is Jarasandh really preparing to attack Hastinapur. After few minutes.

Vidhur : Spy, what important information did you have, that you came to Hastinapur in such hurry? Is jarasandh preparing to attack Hastinapur.

Everyone wide eyed at the question. Dushala went pale again.

Spy : No master that isn't the case.

Dushala relaxed.

Dhritarashtra : The what? You have intrrupted me while I was going to declare war on Magadha. Don't you know it's bad omen to interrupt during the war declaration.

Vidhur : What is the information?

Spy : Maharaj there is no need to declare war on Magadha.

Dhritarashtra : What do you mean? Are you saying that I should let insult towards Hastinapur's princess slide.

Bheeshma : Calm down Dhritarashtra, let the spy complete what he was saying. Tell us what were you saying spy.

Spy : Maharaj, Mahamahim there is no reason to declare the war because Magadha was already defeated yesterday and Jarasandh is dead.

Everyone shocked hearing the mighty Magadha whose power and military is comparable to Hastinapur's was already defeated and The supposed immortal Jarasandh died. They all thought who could have done this only Hastinapur and Dwarka has army large enough to face Magadha. Then who is this person and how big is his army to defeat 3 million large army of Magadha in one day. The whole sabha had pin drop silence.

Bheeshma : Karna!

Spy : Yes Mahamahim.

Everyone was once again shocked.

Shakuni : What?

Dronacharya : What are you saying spy? How could a sutputra defeat Jarasandh and his army, where did he get such big army to fight Magadha? Are you lying to us?

Bheeshma : Drona, let him talk.

Spy : I am not lying Dronacharya. Rashmirathi and Vijaydhari Angraj Karna did defeat the Magadha army yesterday that too alone. He came to Magadha in his chariot which was diven by Vasudev Sree Krishna. He Defeated Magadha army in forty five mutes and in next Forty minutes he fought with Jarasandh and killed him.

Dronacharya : What are you saying?  Rashmirathi? Vijaydhari?

Nakul : Guru dev, Rashmi is the name of Karna chariot.

Spy : Oh! I didn't knew.

Duryodhana : Then why were you calling him Rashmirathi?

Spy : His rath left the white streak wherever it was going. It was like sunrays were following his chariot. That's why he now is called Rashmirathi in whole Aryavart.

Arjun : And why he was called Vijaydhari?

Spy :  simple, He has Vijaya bow.

Dronacharya : Lies, Vijaya is with Guru Parshuram. It was given to him by Mahadev himself and Karna is not the disciple so why will gurudev offer him Vijaya. His bow can't be Vijaya.

Bheeshma and Arjun thought in their mind : “because he is his Guru bharata” Dronacharya is still ranting.

Dronacharya : Vijaya can only be held by someone who has mastered all five methods of archery. Only Mahadev and gurudev Bhagwan Parshuram knew of it. It can't be used by ordinary people, Not even Gangaputr Bheeshma and I could learn five methods of Archery, thats why Gurudev didn't gave us the Vijaya bow. Gurudev himself said so, Who told you such lies?

Spy : Dwarkadhish Shree Krishna called him Vijaydhari. The thundering sound emerged from his bow. I respect you guru drona but do not call my Aradhya (a person to be worshipped) a lier.

Now Dronacharya couldn't say anything he too believed, Krishna is Vishnu avtar. But his ego and pride didn't want to believe Karna has Vijaya. During his studies with Bhagwan Parshuram he too wanted Vijaya but he wasn't able to learn much less master the five methods of Archery. So, his anger and jeolousy towards Karna increased.

Everyone was shocked hearing the conversation between them. To them it didn't matter if Karna has Vijaya or not, they just wanted to know how karna had defeated Magadha. Only three person were interested in on going conversation the were Ashwatthama, Arjun and Bheeshma. Bheeshma was getting prouder and prouder as Dronacharya specified the requirements of holding Vijaya. He has no doubt that Karna has Vijaya. Arjun too believed Karna has Vijaya, he was shocked that there is a complete different method of archery that he didn't even know about and Karna has mastered it. Arjun knows four and mastered three, mastering fourth was on going process. Ashwatthama listened conversation with full attention. Dronacharya had unknowingly pointed him in the direction of karn's teacher. Only Mahadev and Bhagwan Parshuram knew all five methods of Archery, if Bhagwan Parshuram was not his teacher then only Mahadev was left. Soon all puzzles falls places for him, Why karna never tell about his guru? How is he so knowledgeable and strong? How Bhagwan Parshuram know him? He now also was convinced that Karna has Vijaya bow. He decided to ask Karna when he will meet him next.

Bheeshma : Enough guru drona. Spy tell us how karna defeated Magadha army.

Spy then told karna arrived with krishna in his chariot at border of Magadha yesterday's dawn. They did sankhnath and then karna plucked his bow causing thunderous sound and change in climate. Jarasandh then gathered his soldiers and went to battlefield.Karna then vowed to kill jarasandh till sunset or he will self immolate. The spy told about Karna's valour by destroying Magadh enormous Chakravyuh and killing 15 Maharathi. No one was in Magadha army able to stop Karna's advancement till he reached centre. Karna and Jarasandh battle and finally Karna tearing Jarasandh in two pieces by his hands and throwing in opposite directions finally killing him after his failed attempts with his weapon. Karna then went to mathura freed all the captured Kings and coronated eldest Jarasandh's son Sahadeva as king and executing the remains supporters of Jarasandh.

There was silence again in palace, kuru princes had all faced Chakravyuh in Panchal fight but that was of merely few thousand soldiers and they did struggle breaking it. Kauravas failed and Pandavas finally break it but it was after Kauravas defeated nearly half of Panchal soldiers. They couldn't find the words to describe what they were feeling. Same with other members on court. They couldn't believe Karna's anger was the reason for two hours of bad weather yesterday. Duryodhana and Shakuni were surprised that instead of become king of Magadha, Karna let jarasandh eldest to become king.

Bheeshma was proud. He smiled, he knew Karna was a powerful but peaceful person. Karna didn't like useless bloodshed, he will avoid it if he can. If Jarasandh just denied to let the water go karna would have just defeated him. But insulting Dushala was a Great mistake Jarasandh did, Karna's anger were not of a King but of elder brother. He sighed at game of destiny, despite not knowing his own identity Karna performed duty of brother. The ladies on balcony were also happy hearing all this, Ghandhari and Kunti thought same thing as Bheeshma as how karna did his duty as a brother and punished the person who had insulted their daughter.

But the person who was most shocked was none other than Dushala herself. She knew Karna enough that she knows Karna didn't like killing people. She was shocked that karna caused such mass killing.  She has heard from her brother how difficult it is actually to break the Chakravyuh. She can't believe her brother who was always joking, smiling and pampering her was so powerful that he can defeat a kingdom rivaling Hastinapur alone. She knew he was powerful, seeing his fight with Pitamah but what spy told wasn't a fight but one sided slaughter. She understood why karna did it though, it was for her honour and her honour only. Karna has told her that he didn't pay attention about what others call him. She knew Karna would never kill anybody for insulting him though she can see it bothered him. The only reason for Karna's anger and destruction was her safety and happiness as Jarasandh clearly mentioned he will not attack Anga as it is too small but Hastinapur was his target. So only for her, the ever smiling brother Karna caused such destruction. She felt blessed and safe having such strong and caring brother.

Similar sabha was happening all across Aryavart kingdom so name of Angraj karna was getting famous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

45.4K 2.2K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
20.8K 1K 92
Uruvi, a golden hearted Princess of Pukeya, tried hard to change her destiny. She did not want to be married to anyone but unwantedly she befriended...
24.9K 1.2K 31
Divyanshi, a student in DU. Who knew that a small accident could make her 'yug' jump? What would happen when she meets the Kauravs? What would happen...
58K 2.6K 33
What if Duryodhan was from kaliyug? What if he had a different guru? What if he followed the path of dharma? What if he was well versed in all weapon...