oneshots & meet demigods

By CJ982410

Just a bunch of one shots of our fellow hero's of Olympus and some mortals meets , jokes , #1 meetpercabeth 1... More

Fredrick Chase
Bailing out
Confension (AU)
Hey Mom and Dad (AU)
Coffee shop of love (AU)
One day please
Athena
Where are they at
25 Hours gone
Dear Jason
LEO NO
Avery
Deadpool
OH NO
Amy Blofis
Thanks for helping ( AU)
Head cannons
Mom
More head cannons
Even more Headcannons
Meme
Seeing Jason again in Elysium
Two truths and a lie
Jasmine
Opps
On the run (AU)
Back home (au)
Tattoos (AU)
More headcannons
Sibblings (AU)
Gaming Buddies (AU)
Chaos in camp half blood
AN
James
Samantha
Matt Sloan
AN
What If? (AU)
What if part two (AU)
AN get to know me
Brothers ( AU)
Sibblings (AU) Part 2
abused(AU)
Trial (AU)
Dagger
Hannah
AN
Shadow
Niagara Falls
Nancy Bobfit
Thomas Chase
My hero is (AU)
Dean & Sam Winchester
1887 ( Western AU)
Thalia
Peter Paker & Wanda Maximoff

SHE'S YOUR WHAT ?AU)

587 8 5
By CJ982410

Ugh Percy Jackson asked me out I said no of course I didn't say yes why , it's cause he has A freaking girlfriend. I always see them together they come to school together they leave school together. She's really pretty I should tell her that he asked me out .

She's scary also she has spiky black hair and electric blue eyes and is always wearing goth attire. As I was heading to gym I ran up to her and softly smiles " Thalia right ?" She looks at me and nods " yeah your Annabeth right ?." I nod and smile as I talk to Thalia ." I have to tell you something about Percy "

She looked at me and sighs rubbing her face "What did that kelp head do ?" As I was about to talk the bell rang to leave ." I'll tell you later ." I run off I can't do that . It'll be wrong for me to break up a couple she has a nickname for him and all , as I got into Greek class I see Percy sitting down so I stomp up to him.

" You are a horrible person for trying to cheat on your girlfriend." He looks at me confused " Um what girlfriend?" He laughed softly " Thalia ." I bite back looking at him mad . His eyes widen as he coughs a bit " You think me and Thalia are dating?" I nod  confused a bit

" first off gross , secondly she's my sister , and thirdly she's in a relationship with someone else already, fourthly she doesn't swing that way  ." He looks at me as he tells me I blush dark red as I look at him " She's your sister ?" I say nervously as I blush from embarrassment.

He chuckled softly " not really she's my cousin but we're so close we're like siblings. What made you think we were dating ?"

" you both always get here and leave together all the time in the same car and well everyone here though you two were dating. I'm sorry I didn't know . "

I though he was going to yell at me but he laughed hard " It's okay. It's really funny though. But seriously is that why you said no when I asked you out ?"

I blushed softly as I nod " Yeah I did . Look I'm sorry I really am ." He nods " It's good I was sad when you said no cause well I have a crush on you ." I look at him feeling guilty.

" You like me ?" He nods " Yeah . I had a date planned out already , if you said yes . Thalia actually convinced me that you would say yes."

I look at him" Do you still want me to go out with you ?" He nods softly " Yeah I do . Do you want to go out with me ?" I smile and nod softly

6 Years later Thalia was my maid of honor at my wedding as I got married to Percy .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 4.9K 36
One shots of Percabeth to Jealous Jason to others meeting our favorite demigods. In other words random one shots of demigod goodness!
14.6K 154 36
Just short stories featuring Percabeth!
86.5K 798 42
A series of Percabeth one-shots. AU chapters, as well as non-AU chapters, obviously. WARNING: THERE MAY BE CURSE WORDS IN SOME CHAPTERS. BE CAREFUL I...
787K 10K 33
Hey, it's Percy again. I know what you're thinking: 'not another prophecy!' but luckily for you, this isn't about another quest. It's about mortals...