𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓. g. satoru

By linosminmin

└➤ COMPLETED。✑ ─────┐ in which the Hinokami Hashira, Kamado Y/N, was transferred by a demon into a world with... More

◾ Prologue ◾
𝟏 | 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐 | 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...
𝟑 | 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋?!
𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝟓 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄?!
𝟔 | 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒
𝟕 | 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋
𝟖 | 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓!
𝟗 | 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟎 | 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃..!!
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏
𝟏𝟐 | 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐
𝟏𝟑 | 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟏𝟓 | 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃
𝟏𝟔 | 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟕 | 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘!
𝟏𝟖 | 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃!
𝟏𝟗 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓!
◾ Gallery of Unholy Pictures ◾
𝟐𝟎 | 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄
𝟐𝟏 | 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒?!
𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌
𝟐𝟑 | 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄
𝟐𝟒 | 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟐𝟓 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃
𝟐𝟕 | 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝟐𝟖 | 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟐𝟗 | 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐃
𝟑𝟎 | 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟑𝟏 | 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒!
𝟑𝟐 | 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓!
𝟑𝟑 | 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟑𝟒 | 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝟑𝟓 | 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓
𝟑𝟔 | 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟑𝟕 | 𝐌𝐔𝐙𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋
𝟑𝟖 | 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍
𝟑𝟗 | 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍!
𝟒𝟎 | 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟒𝟏 | 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝟒𝟐 | 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟒𝟑 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝟒𝟓 | 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄
It's Winter here!

𝟐𝟔 | 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔?

616 16 3
By linosminmin

TW: KnY manga spoiler chapter 106 (debut of Upper Moon 4 and his Blood Demon Art)

"My poor Y/N... I wish I can get out from this shithole already and free her," Gojo irked as he watched Y/N being trapped by the Ball Trap outside the Prison Realm.

"Gosh, she's so pretty. She should've become an oiran for real," Mahito said. No respond. "She's a perfect fit for to be on one of my experiments!"

"Don't be soft towards her, Mahito. She killed two of my brothers," Choso said.

"So, are you Satoru's girlfriend?" Geto asked. Y/N's voice kept on getting muffled because of the Ball Trap's string that covered her mouth. "Gosh, I forgot that you have your mouth covered. Then."

Geto walked to her and opened the top part of the Ball Trap. "The answer?"

"It's none of your fucking business," Y/N growled as she stared at.

"Should we interfere?" Mahito whispered to Jogo.

"Wow! I never thought a soft person like you can curse like that," Geto said. Gojo kept on watching the scene that happened between his ex-friend and girlfriend inside.

"Get Satoru out of that stupid cube thing," the h/c woman said.

"I wish I could but unfortunately, he will go on a rampage just like earlier."

"He did that to kill you filthy bastards."

"She's so mean," Mahito whined.

"That patch face is pretty familiar with Upper Moon 2," Y/N thought. "Just wait and see. I'll wipe those smiles off from your faces and I'll make sure that you will go to Hell. I'll make sure of that."

"Unfortunately, you're trapped here. We were planning to kill you now but let's just hear your beautiful voice for a few minutes before you die," the black haired man said.

"Why can't we kill her already?" the Death Painting Womb asked.

"I want to torture her slowly until she dies," Geto said. 

Demon Slayer Corps

"Shinobu, is the injection ready?" Oyakata-sama asked.

"Almost done," the Insect Hashira replied. She put it inside Karu's mouth and pat his head. Karu flew from her and went to the Wisteria forest.

"I'll open the portal now," Kiriya said. A shiny purple light showed up as the black crow flew inside and a wave of cold wind welcomed him. He flew through the city to find his master.

"Kamado-san! Kamado-san!" the crow shouted when he's on top of her. He put the other edge on Y/N mouth and opened the edge on his mouth slowly and pulled it. He grabbed the ones on his master's edge and poured it inside her mouth.

"What the hell is wrong with that blood?" the volcano head curse asked.

"Transformation in 3... 2... 1!" Karu shouted. Right after the crow shouted that, Y/N's head tilted to her back. The lavender orbs on her eyes mixed with the color red. Horns grew on her forehead. Upper Moon 4, Hantengu. 

"Fine. I'll unlock it," Geto pouted. He walked towards the Hashira and reached her back. In the same time, Choso sliced her whole body which turned her into three parts; her shoulder attached with the head, torso, and legs. The thing is he didn't slice it right on the neck. Demons can recover even though their heads are gone since their necks are their weak spot. A hope for Y/N.

"Business is done. Time to search and kill Itadori Yuuji and Kugisaki Nobara to avenge my brothers," Choso said. The others turned around; leaving Y/N's "dead corpse".

Gojo POV

That bastard killed her. He killed her. You piece of shit...  He sliced her into three parts. Satoru, you shit. 

I rested my head on my hands as tears streamed down from my eyes. She's done... she's dead for God's sake. I can't get out of here. We're both done for. No more hope for me neither. I'll rot here. 

I don't want to get out. I'll just stay here until I die.

3rd Person POV

Curses started to discuss about their plans again as Y/N's body slowly regenerated.

"Let's kill Itadori," Mahito said. Y/N's legs grew a torso of a pale man around his 20s with a white jinbei-styled kimono and black pants with a pair of katana. He's Rokuro. The other one wore a baggy pants with no shirt because of his wings and had a staff. He's Taketora.

"Who the hell are you?" Choso asked the clones.

"They are... my clones," Y/N said while standing up as she took her katana again. She chopped both the demons' head and they regenerated. One female with a male. Kenjiro and Nami. Kenjiro wore a simple kimono with a haori meanwhile Nami wore the Love Hashira's outfit. Exposed chest, yes.

"What the hell?" Jogo asked. "I swear she didn't have that cursed technique!"

"These are-"

"All of them looks perfect! I'll kill them and turn them into my experiments instead!" Mahito said. Rokuro suddenly disappeared from his place and a katana went through Mahito's head.

"Don't interrupt Master. She's talking," he said as he thrusted the katana the deeper and inserted another katana towards Mahito's stomach. "If you interrupt her again, I'll kill you."

"Hey, Rokuro, calm down," Kenjiro said. Yes. Kenjiro is always the calmest and Rokuro is the excitement clone. Taketora reflected delight. Nami reflected happiness.

As Nami walked next to her master with a water ball chain, she mumbled something while her pupil turned into blue. "Should we kill them?"

"I would be delightful to kill them," Taketora cackled like a maniac.

"I'm looking forward to it," Kenjiro said.

"About them. I never told you," Y/N said. Four of the clones and their master started to discuss while the curses talked about their own things.

"Let's kill Itadori Yuuji," Mahito said. "Jogo, if you found him first, you can offer all of Sukuna's fingers to him. If I win, I'll kill him."

"I'll kill him too," Choso said.

"Eh?? I thought you're not in for fun!"

"I want to avenge my brothers."

"Patch face can turn humans into transfigured humans and he can morph into anything he wants. Volcano head can burn everything he touches. As for the octopus..." Y/N mumbled.

"Anything related to water or sea animals?" Rokuro said.

"Might be," the h/c woman said. "I'll send Rokuro with the octopus or go with the Zen'in team. If it's possible, Taketora, meet Nanami-san or Ino. Stick with them. Kenjiro and Nami, try to protect the remaining civilians and exorcist the curses."

"Roger that, master!"

As the clone left and the curses left, Y/N stared at the Prison Realm for a brief moment.

"You sure are powerful," Geto grinned. "Hanami and Jogo said that they don't sense any cursed energy lurking from you."

"Because they're not my cursed technique," Y/N said.

Taketora team

The yellow haired demon ran in the Shoto Bunka Mura Street until a boom was heard. His staff jingled as he ran faster inside the building where Nanami, Nobara and Nitta were.

Nitta was there, laying on the inactive escalator. Nanami was punching that person. Nobara stood there. Nanami blew one last strong punch on the ponytail guy and made him flew to the next few walls.

"Are you okay?" Taketora asked.

"Don't tell me..." Nobara thought. "A Special Grade?!"

Nanami prepared his blade and NEARLY slashed Taketora's chest which kinda left a line mark. "You might've made another clone outta me."

"Clone?" Nanami said.

"Every time you sliced me, there will be another clone produced from my body," he explained. "There are five clones around Shibuya Station. We went under the command of Kamado-sama."

"Kamado? Kamado Y/N?!" the brown haired girl asked. "I thought she only use the katana and those bird techniques!"

"Anyone wounded here?" Taketora asked. "I smell blood from that direction."

"N-no! That's the villain," Nobara said.

"Y-you guys--!" Taketora stabbed his left hand.

"Blood Demon Art: Thunder Volts," Haruta got struck by lightning from Taketora's staff. "Your body will go numb for a moment. And I'm thankful since you won't be able to move!"

He stood up and ran towards Nanami and Nobara while Nitta tried to stood up. His staff jingled once again which made the smoke from the attack gone. "There are six of them with that person."

"Thank you. I'll get going now," Nanami turned around but his collar was pulled by the yellow eyed demon.

"I'll go with you! I'll delightfully help you!" he smiled brightly. "I can help you defeat everything."

"It's okay. I can handle Nitta," Nobara said.

Rokuro team

"That old geezer is no help," Maki glared at her uncle who was yawning.

"Na na, Rokuro, my brother!" Taketora flashed a big grin as he fasten his pace. "Jeez, no corpse?"

"You expect me to kill humans?" Rokuro rose an eyebrow.

"I wish there were corpse," he pouted.

"Who are you guys?" Maki asked.

"Demons," the both of the clones said which caught everyone off guard. "Demon clones."

"I'll go with Naobito and Taketora. Both of you go ahead that stupid octopus thingy," Rokuro commanded while pointing his fingers to God-knows-where.

Kenjiro and Nami managed to block all of Mahito's attacks thanks to Kenjiro's Wind Dolls and Nami's Water Samurai.

"You kept on syaing Blood Demon Art," Mahito said. "I've never heard of any kind of Jujutsu technique called Blood Demon Art."

"Why won't this person shut up?" Nami asked.

"I have no idea," the other clone replied. "Master sent us here."

The sound of the katana screeching against the ground was heard by everyone and distracted all of the curses.

"Hinokami Kagura: Waltz Dance," all the curses were cut by her sharp katana once again. A figure showed up with a human's head on its hands and two crawling figures next to him.

"Hey hey hey, Y/N," the person got closer and closer. "You already heard the rumor, right?"

What stood there was the person...

that the villagers called dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.9K 44
Okkotsu Y/n is a little sister of Okkotsu Yuuta and she has the same weapon as her brother. She just a nice girl with a 'Demon' Jujutsu kaisen x fem...
197K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
134K 3.6K 45
A girl who was raised by her brother finds out she has cursed energy. She and her Bestfriend, Yuji Itadori, go to a new school. Jujutsu High. She mee...
1.9K 74 18
"𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖; 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜...