๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹||๐’ฏ๐’ถโ„ฏ๐’ฝ๐“Ž...

็”ฑ love_taebear33

Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
โค๏ธŽ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Chapter - 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER -9
Chapter -10
เผ’๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“เผ’๏ธŽ
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER -18
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽแ˜œแ—ฉแ—ฐแ—ดโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ *โฟแต’แต— แตƒ แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ*
CHAPTER- 19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER- 24
โœจ๐Ÿ’œNew book
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33 (1/2)
CHAPTER- 33(2/2)
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง 2

Chapter - 8

9.9K 448 98
็”ฑ love_taebear33

"𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒂 !"

Y/N whispered gaining the attention of the older male to her .His eyes softened seeing tears in his sister's eyes .Not real sister but not less than that.

A painful groan interrupts them breaking the eye contact of Seojun and Y/N as Seojun's gaze again hardened seeing Baekhyun moaning in pain while holding his jaw while his lip had a little cut .

"𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑁 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 , 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡 ."His deep voice even sent chills down Taehyung's spine .

His aura was becoming dull by eaching passing second thinking that who is even that man .His heart was scrunching in distress .But the question is why even was he feeling something towards a mere girl.

"𝑇𝑎𝑒 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓*𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝l𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑤𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙e 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ?"Jimin said eyeing the lovey dovey moment of Seojun hugging and protecting the fragile girl in his embrace .

Jimin scoffed at the thought that Y/N needs protecting from every single thing as if she is a new born baby .

Everyone either passed Jimin disgusted looks or either disappointed .How can he even be so desparate to hurt an innocent girl ? Jungkook was even cursing at himself for leaving his book .

Neither would have he left the book nor Y/N would have met this retarded short psycho.

Taehyung was about to storm off from there not able to take anything but he wanted to see ,his heart wanted to see them saying that they aren't actually what Taehyung was thinking so he stayed and continue to watch the scene .

꧁𖦹𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𖦹꧂

Here Baekhyun stood up with teras in his eyes and smiled a little looking at Y/N and whispered,"𝑀𝑖𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑒 𝑌/𝑁 ! 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑂𝑝𝑝𝑎 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 *𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑠 * 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 ,𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ?"He said observing both her and Seojun with gloomy eyes as here Y/N was feeling like crying seeing someone hurt because of her .

Baekhyun was thinking that Seojun was her boyfriend .

Seojun was about to say no to Baekhyun but Y/N softly came out of Seojun's hold and went to Baekhyun and held his hands and softly spoke ,"I am sorry that you had to go through that but sure we can be amazing friends Bae ."He blushed st the nickname Y/N gave him as the crowd Awwed at them .

But here Jungkook and Taehyung were pissed as fuck .So without saying anything , the hyung line grabbed the maknae one's and dragged them out of the premises not wanting any more drama for today .

"Thankyou Y/N You are chooo swee--" Baekhyun was about to cup Y/N 's cheeks but someone cleared his throat making Baekhyun gulp .

"Ok Y/N ...see you tomorrow ! Bye bye !" Baekhyun ran as Seojun sighed .

Y/n waved at Baekhyun's direction and turned to see Seojun who was already looking st her with a small smile plastered on his lips .His eyes adoring his little sister's moves as he came to hug her but was pushed back with a great force and fell on the ground making him groan in pain .

Blackpink rushed towards her once Baekhyun is gone and separated Seojun away from Y/N.

"𝑌/𝑁 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑂𝐾𝐴𝑌 ?"Lisa screamed making Y/N close her ears with both hands but nodded trying not to laugh .

" YAH IS THERE A MOVIE GOING ON HERE ? GO AWAY YOU ALL!"Jennie yelled at the people looking at them and they went away scared of her .

"𝑈𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑚𝑚...𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑂𝑝𝑝𝑎 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡."Y/N looked towards Seojun who was pouting cutely and glaring at the girls (Blackpink ) same time .

Blackpink looked towards Seojun amd passed a guilty smile to which he just sarcastically smiled and got up but trying his hardest to look cool and maintained a straight face.

(A/N - Uff! Boys ego 😂)

"𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒 ?"They asked confused to Y/N.

"𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛 .  𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑢𝑛 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝐼𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑑𝑎 (𝑀𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠  𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛)𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐸𝑢𝑛𝑤𝑜𝑜? 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 ."All made a relieved face especially Jisoo because she thought that Y/N has another lover and it will be difficult for Tae to make her his .

"𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑁 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 ."Rose asked but got interrupted by Y/N while Seojun was thinking,Gosh they ask too much .Are they asking me or investigating me ? Dude I am feeling like a criminal ,He thought looking down.

.

"𝑈𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜w 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 .𝐸𝑢𝑛𝑤𝑜𝑜 𝑂𝑝𝑝𝑎 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 9 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑂𝑝𝑝𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 .𝐻𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 ."

Y/N told them clapping her hands imagining her Oppa's reaction once he will meet Seojun and all the girls present around Y/N laughed seeing her excited but everyone failed to notice the change in Seojun's expression and breathing.

His heartbeat increased and a blush crept on his pale cheeks listening to Y/N .Eun-Eunwoo missed him ? H.I.M.? As much as it makes him feel shy but he likes Eunwoo . He is a gay but nobody knows .

[A/N - Sorry guys but this story may also contain side ship of Eunwoo ×Seojun as I want to make ny wish true because J love their bond from true beauty😂😊]

He was the most famous boy of his campus .Girls drooled over him but one single smile of Eunwoo made his heart flutter and stomach filled with butterflies.

They being the bestfriends bickered a lot but shared an unbreakable bond .

He remembered when they made food for Y/N because she was having fever .That moment was something special for him and will remain a beautiful memory .

"OPPPPPAAAA!" Y/N screamed st Seojun for 'N'th time while was standing there lost in his imagination with a creepy smile on his face .

"Huh yes ?"

"Oppa where were you lost ? You have come with a car right ? So let's go home . Come on Unnies ...Let's sit in the car and Oppa do not forget to bring me icecream from that shop on the corner .*pointing towards the shop *You know my favourite flavour right? So lets goooooo.*grabs the key from his pocket and dragged Blackpink towards his car *"

Poor Seojun was just processing what Y/N has said as an amusing sigh released his plump lips realising how bossy she can be .

I just wish well for her soon to be boyfriend,He sighed and walked towards icecream shop .

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

Here Y/N was sitting in front seat of the car while rest of the blackpink on backside.Jennie and Lisa on first backseat division and Rose and Jisoo on the other . All were chitchatting when a notification popped on Y/N 's phone.

She opened and see that a notification came from Instagram and here eyes widened seeing the notification .

@Taehyung_kimV✔︎ started following you and sent you a friend request.

[A/N - Guys I don't know anything about Instragram as J have never used it and I also don't know if you can send a friend request and follow the person at same time so please just imagine it 😅]

Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓞ︎

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 ?

ՏO ᕼᗴᖇᗴ IՏ Tᕼᗴ ᑌᑭᗪᗩTᗴ . ᗯᕼՏT ᗪO YOᑌ TᕼIᑎK ᗩᗷOᑌT IT ?

Aɴᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴀs I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴀ ʜᴜʀʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ 13ᴛʜ ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ ᴀs ᴍʏ ᴇxᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ .

ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ᵠᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ !

𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝚈 , 𝙹𝚞 𝙺𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕 😂🤣😝

𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑲𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑾𝑨𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 ! ❣︎

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑳𝑳 .❤︎❤︎

🅑︎🅞︎🅡︎🅐︎🅗︎🅐︎🅔︎ 💜💜💜

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

555K 27K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
567K 25.3K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
DEVIL'S GAME [ JUNGKOOK FF] ็”ฑ JK's wifey

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

83.3K 3.2K 42
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
56.8K 1.8K 33
This story is about two people, Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n...They had an arranged marriage. Y/n loves him more than anyone in this world Taehyung love...