Deal with the devil

By stylesslutss

Two friends are on the Way home until they find themselves twisted into a deal Two brothers. One year. Can th... More

Chapter 1- Pavements
Chapter 2- call
Chapter 3- meet
Chapter 4- the deal
Chapter 5- mansion
Chapter 6- breakfast
Chapter 7- observance
Chapter 8- training
Chapter 9- painkillers
Chapter 10- public
Chapter 11: tour
Chapter 12- nightmare
Chapter 13- dinner
Chapter 14- ride
Chapter 15- feel something
Chapter 16- undertand
Chapter 17- forgot
Chapter 18 - sorry
Chapter 19- distraction
Chapter 20- headache
Chapter 21- papers
Chapter 22- fake
Chapter 23- Belladonna
Chapter 24- attention
Chapter 25- keys
Chapter 26- blades
Chapter 27- kiss
Chapter 28- throw
Chapter 29- date
Chapter 30 - talk
Chapter 31- plan
Chapter 32- try
Chapter 34- mission
Chapter 33- fly
Chapter 35- Lottas
Chapter 36- shots
Chapter 37- jealous
Chapter 38- babysit
Chapter 39- farm
Chapter 40- sensitive
chapter 41- pantry
chapter 42- burglary
Chapter 43- pool
Chapter 44- zoning out
Chapter 45- childhood
Chapter 46- pancakes
Chapter 47- drive
Chapter 48- flight
Chapter 50- bed
Chapter 51- strawberries
Author Note
#2 Author note
#3 Author note
Chapter 52- waterfall
Chapter 53- kidnapped
Chapter 54- traditions
chapter 55- Yours
Chapter 56- moping
Chapter 57- Home
UPDATE
Chapter 59- dance
Chapter 60- Him

Chapter 49- Mykonos

1.5K 27 13
By stylesslutss

Kiara pov:

"So? How bad is it?" I slam open the door to see Celeste's upper waist covered in blood.

Shit.

"Im fine im fiiiiine!" She rolls her eyes as I run towards her. "It just stings its isn't a proper shot" she winced as she shows me the wound.

It's true. It wasn't that bad. But it still looked painful.

"It doesn't go as deep as yours" she looks to where my shot was then back to hers.

"Ha that's what she said!" Nik slaps his knee as he walks in.

"Nik get the fuck out" Enzo hisses shoving Nik with his hands.

"Ill deal with him, you stay with Cel... and... chat" I turn swiftly before leaving them and dragging Nik behind me.

"Ahh I guess Raffe's a bottom, since your so in control" Nik sniggers at me as I shove him away and slump back into one of the seats.

"What are we actually doing?" Raffe stands up in the middle of the plane with his hands in the air.

"All I know is that we are going to Fucking Greece" he waves his hands in the air demanding answers from Me.

"It's a surprise" I roll my eyes Taking out a vogue magazine from one of the seats.

"I Hate Fucking surprises" he huffs taking the seat next to me.

"Maybe instead of a surprise, you could give me a treat" he spreads a dopey grin Along his face and slowly tugs the magazine.

I pull it back only for him to tug again. His smirk grows as he gets up from his seat and in front of me. His legs between each of mine and his gaze to my lips.

He holds the magazine harder and lifts it up to my eyes, pulling himself into me. "Don't want a repeat of the waterfall do we?" He finally takes the magazine throwing it behind him.

"Do you wan me to tell everyone you cant kiss even if you life depended on it? So the answer is no Caldo." I hiss pushing him out the way and going to another seat.

"And if you really want to know what we are doing," I raise my eyebrows and catch his attention.

"Blondie over there is your best choice" I roll my eyes over to Nik and finally begin reading.

———————————————————————-

The humid air hit my face as we land. Celeste winces and holds her waist but still strides on with us.

We get into a car and drive for around 19 minutes before finally reaching the hotel. Its grand, glass and the inside interior had an island theme.

"Woah" Celeste widens her eyes and pushes past the doors.

"We have Raffe and Kiara in room 19, Nik in 20 and Me and Cel is 21" Lorenzo rummages through his bag and reads from a receipt.

I push open our room door and see the lavish beds and window view of the beach. It was beautiful. I throw a big luggage onto the bed and run to the window. "PERFECT" I yell in excitement.

"If you like views so much you will definitely like the view you get when you wake up" he winks horribly and laughs to himself.

"Since when did you get so fucking cringey" I stare at him blankly before leaving the room.

Raffe pov:

She slammed the door shut behind her leaving me standing. I honestly didn't know why I acted dumb around her. J could feel how stupid I sounded yet I still tried to fucking impress her.

She was ordinary yet she wasn't. She had her looks, long hair and dark eyes. Her eyes are so dark
You could probably get lost in them. But it was the fact she didn't care about those things. The first thing she did was look outside not at the actual room.

So why the fuck do I care so much?

I shrug the thought away and chase after her.

Kiara pov:

I finally met with the other downstairs in the lobby and we discussed the plan.

5 days.

It's all we had.

"Well we have 5 days and on the fourth day it's your birthdays. But before that. We have sightseeing, snorkelling or zip lining. It's your pick" I show the twins a leaflet of all the activities before they turn back to me and give me an answer.

"Snorkelling" they say in unison in the same deep voice.

———————————————————————

We finally reached the boats and a tall thin man walked up to us holding his boat to the docks.

"Ahh group 19 I presume, this way" he sits us on his boat and stares at us awkwardly.

"Hmm I have this booked for two couples and a child? I don't see half of those things" he sniffs the air and tips his glasses down to me and Raffe. I immediately take Raffe's hand in mine and forge a big smile. I tilt my head into his shoulder and pull him into me.

"Ah you see Nik over there is our adopted son," the man nods at us still awkwardly.

"What mummy said" Nik laughs to himself as i kick him in place.

"Ah I see He's illiterate isnt he, WELL NO PROBLEM LETS GET STARTED!" The man lifts himself up just as Nik starts to hold his fists. But Raffe pulls him down sniggering.

We reach the middle of the blue ocean as the thin man hands us our gear.

How the fuck am I supposed to put this on?" I huff, holding up the equipment.
" I can help" Nik sniggers with a wide grin spread across his lips.
" And I can punch your face in" I hiss.
Suddenly, I notice a grimace on the instructors face.
Oh shit.
" Yeah there not really mother and son" I hear Cel chuckle from behind.
" Someone is just incapable of booking for five adults"
Enzo coughs loudly with a smirk.
" Nikoli"
" Fuck off" he sighs trying to force the equipment on.
" You having some issues Nik " I hear a deep voice bellow from behind.
Raffe.
Quickly, my head spins to face him.
He strolls over in a pair of swimming shorts.
Almost immediately my eyes catch onto his toned body.
Fuck.
I need to stop.
" Sorry I just went to change" he explains, taking my hand into his with a smile.
I shiver at the cold touch of rings and the graze of his calluses.
What the fuck am I doing?
Pulling my hand out his grasp, I turn around to face the ocean and begin pulling the equipment on.
A few minutes later and I'm ready.
" Ughhh hurry up Celeste" Nik sighs as we all stand waiting.
" Excuse me did you just get injured Nik. No, so fuck off" she snarls back whilst moving her hair out the way for Enzo to pull on the equipment.
He does nothing but roll his eyes.
" Good for you Nik I'm now ready" Cel smirks and rolls her eyes too.
" Ok, so I just need to give you guys a brief" the instructor begins beckoning us all to gather in a circle.
" Firstly I'm Tim. You?
" Well I'm Raffe. This is Kiara, Celeste, my brother Lorenzo,then Nik." Raffe explains pointing toward each of us in turn.
" I've also got a few major rules. Most important, don't stray off near to the rocks. The ocean is very dangerous there. Secondly, if your equipment gets damaged tell me. Just like if you get injured. And thirdly, don't touch any toxic fish."
We all nod, only Nik looking as if he's actually been paying attention.
" Right then I think we are ready guys" Tim beams whilst quickly pulling on his own equipment.
" 3,2,1" we all scream, running towards the edge to jump off.
I feel the adrenaline of the cold water rush through me as soon as I hit the surface.
" Woo, hoo"
" Yeahh baby" Nik howls into the air.
Suddenly, I hear a loud scream, my head turning at the noise.
Celeste.
She raises a middle finger , another scream escaping her lips as Enzo splashes water towards her.
" Geez, I don't think I've heard you scream so loud Celeste" Nik sniggers.
" Oh I have, much louder"
A smirk forms on Enzo's lips at his words. Pushing him under the water playfully, Cel snarls.
" Go fuck yourself."
Immediately, Enzo pushes himself back up.
" I'm sure you'd rather do that for me"
" Shove your shitty jokes up your ass Enzo" I hiss before a sudden splash hits my back.
Turning my head quickly, I notice Raffe with a crooked grin on his lips.
" Heyy" I chuckle, splashing forcefully back.
He bellows a laugh, flicking more water towards me.
" Fucker" I giggle and jump to push him under the water.
A few seconds later he rises, shaking his hair vigorously and causing a splatter of water to hit my face.
" What was that for?"
" Payback for you piggy snoring tonight" I snigger now returning his grin.
" You know your free to sleep on the floor Kiara. I don't think you want to though"
Raffe snickers and slowly starts swimming further towards me.
" What's stopping you sleeping on the floor?"
I swim over too, even further closing the space between us.
So close I can feel the mingle of our breaths.
" No thanks" he smirks, water from his body dripping onto mine.
" Well don't fucking do your shitty putting your arm round me whilst your apparently asleep move" I huff.
" If you didn't like it. Why didn't you pull away?"
" Stop lying to yourself Caldo"
" I think your the only one lying to yourself" Raffe smirks through a grin.
" Do you ever give up on pissing me off."
He does nothing but shake his hair again, flicking water around.
" See what I mean" I chuckle as a splatter of water hits me in the face.
" Do you see what I mean when I say your lying to yourself?" Raffe smiles, before suddenly another scream pierces through the air.
Both Raffe and I turn quickly, as Cel shrieks again.
I raise my eyebrows at him whilst Nik rises up through the water already in fits of laughter.
" What the fuck was that Nik?" Cel yells nudging him harshly.
" I was pretending to be some weirdass fish like Tim was describing, attacking you" he chuckles, still rubbing his eyes with laughter.
" You don't have to pretend to be a weirdass fish Nik" Cel hisses.
" You do that all by yourself" I call.
" You screamed so loud" he giggles.
My eyes roll as Enzo lets out a loud snigger, his lips already curling into a smirk.
" She's certainly been told that before"
Cel's eyes catch onto Enzo, and she hits him playfully before immediately clutching her stomach and letting out a hiss of pain.
" Shit you ok?" Enzo bellows, swimming closer to take her into his arms.
" Been better. Can you just take me back" Celeste winces however still tries to give us all a reassuring smile.
" Do you want me to come back to the boat?" I ask swimming over and squeezing her hand.
" No its fine I don't want you to miss out" she answers and squeezes my hand back.
" You sure I don't mind?"
" I'll take her back Kiara it's fine" Lorenzo mumbles.
" He'll literally do anything for Celeste" Nik chuckles.
" Yeah he's her bitch" Raffe adds on as they both snicker.
" Yes he is" Cel calls whilst Enzo flips us all off and swims back towards the boat with her in his arms.
" Is she alright?" Nik asks.
" Could of asked her yourself Nik. Anyway I think she'll be ok"
" Mr protective probably wouldn't let me go anywhere near"
" He's not going to fucking attack you Nik. Of course he would." Raffe exclaims and throws his hands up.
" Well he did tell me to fuck off earlier when I tried to see her"
" Yeah no shit. Can't blame him" I mutter.
He fakes a laugh at me and I grin back.
——————————————————————
Around another hour later and we arrive back at the hotel.
" Meet back here for dinner in twenty minutes" I confirm and we all nod heading into the separate bedrooms.
" So Raffael what restaurant are we going to tonight?" I ask, jumping to lie on the bed.
Shit, snorkelling was tiring.
He raises an eyebrow at me.
" Raffeal? When has anyone ever called me that?"
" Yes Raffael. Now the answer the damn question"
" Greek. Seems convenient doesn't it seeing as we are in fucking Greece" he sniggers.
" Oh and by the way my name is Raffe"
" Ok Raffael" I giggle, grinning at his snarl whilst walking over to the wardrobe to pick my dress.
" God don't fucking call me that"
I peer over, my eyes catching onto his anger.
Neck red hot, fists clenched.
" It's your fucking name"
" Are you my father? No so call me Raffe" he hisses, lips curled into a snarl.
" What?"
" That's what he calls me. You know the father that has abused me since birth?"
I watch as he shudders at the words, my own body twitching.
" Raffe I'm so sorry. I.. I won't call you that"
His hands loosen from fists but he says nothing more.
Only stalks into the bathroom, the sound of water hitting the shower floor following a minute later.
Shit.
I run my hands through my hair aggressively as if that could somehow brush my thoughts away.
—————————————————————-
" Ooo this looks nice" Celeste smiles as we all walk into the restaurant.
I'm about to follow the waiter to our table when I feel the light press of a hand on my back.
" Can I talk to you?" I hear the familiar deepness of Raffe's voice ask.
" Go ahead Caldo"
I turn to face him, eyebrows raised.
" Hurry up, I'm fucking hungry"
" Look, I'm really sorry for how I treated you earlier. I didn't mean to shout."
My eyes are focused on the floor while he speaks, but when I look up I'm caught out on how genuinely sorry he looks.
I couldn't get pissed at him, he had a reason.
" Raffe it's fine. I'm not annoyed at you" I answer, giving him a faint smile.
We both head off to the table, finding Cel, Lorenzo and Nik in the restaurant Garden.
I slump down next to Celeste, Raffe placing himself beside Nik.
" It's beautiful out here" she gapes peering around at the luscious flowers and wide view of the sea.
" Yeah great for my hay fever" Nik sniggers.
" No one gives a shit Nik" Cel mutters however her gaze is still upon the sea.
" I guess you'll just have to suffer blondie " I chuckle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.7K 50
Completed (Needs Editing) Love, lust, an age gap, a mafia and a love triangle. Will this love heal or wreck them? __________________________________...
19K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
329 7 4
A coming-of-age story that people can relate too. read and leave comments please and thank you for reading
532K 8.5K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...