LAVENDER

By LavenderAndLily

What is meant to be will find its way to you. You will never know. I will never show. He liked her. She liked... More

Info Page
Perks of being 17
Him
The New Boy
The First Meeting
Joshua huh
Cutie
Do I Want a Boyfriend?
Mr. Perfect
He Came Back?!
Memories
Memories part 2
Lunch Together?
Jake My Friend
The Truth Untold
Like?
Efforts
Disappointed
Guilt
Friends Again?
Blush
Glasses
The Book Store
Who is She?
His Story
His Story part 2
I feel Jealous?!
A Sleepover!!
He Can Cook
Kiss?
In my Room
I Trust You
Lavender
Will I Get a Date?
Our First Official Date
Vesper Problems
But I Like Him
Official
Start of a Tsunami
I have a Girlfriend
Embarrassed?
Cheating?
Just A Friend
Are We Still Together?
Kiss the Pain Away
Sorry
Cat Fight

My First Time

14 2 0
By LavenderAndLily

"Is this your first time?" He asked gently grabbing my small hands in his big ones.

"Yes." I said with a blush of embarrassment on my face.

It was our 6 month anniversary and we were trying to cook, but I burnt everything. I wanted to do something special for him but I ruined it.

"Well you don't need to feel bad about it because I'm a great cook and I can feed you delicious food for the rest of our lives."

We continued what we were doing. These past few months with Joshua had been very happy and pleasant. Apparently, Vesper had to transfer because of her spoiled image. Me and Giselle became friends again. She hit it off well with Jake this time and they have recently started going on dates. Rumours about me subsided soon and I made a lot new friends.

School was going to end and we were going to graduate soon. I was moving in with Joshua after graduating because we were going to go to the same university. And, we could have more privacy and well, intimacy. I'm 18 okay. We got our parents' permission too. 

"Let's eat. The dinner is ready."

HAPPY ENDING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 11 13
Sometimes you meet people who mean everything to you but situations make it hard for you that you force yourself to suppress your feelings for them. ...
1.2K 264 46
Young lady goes on a journey to self discovery amidst life's ups and downs. Through it all she finds that love could be found in the most unprecedent...
3.6K 286 19
When Ohm met Fluke, he knew it was love within the first couple of hours. Find out their journey in life and love. ~An OhmFluke AU~ "You'll never kno...
225 27 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...