Our First Official Date

I wore a lavender colored dress. I'm not a dress person because I become too cautious while wearing it. Also, I cannot sit with my legs tightly closed for a long time. And nobody would want a wardrobe malfunction. But, I wanted to look pretty, for Joshua.

THIRD PERSON POV

Joshua had been going crazy from the morning. He couldn't sleep the whole night. He wanted to confess his feelings to you. He finally had the courage to do so, but he wasn't sure if you returned that feelings. He wanted to give you roses but thought it was useless because you were already going to a lavender field. Therefore, he decided to give a cute bracelet and chocolates.

He knew how much you loved chocolates. He found it out from Jake when the both you were having a fight. He wanted to dress special, but he did not know what you liked. Therefore, he went with a lavender hoodie and black jeans. He woke up extra early to not be late.

He reached in front of your house. He did not know why he had this nervousness. His heart was beating as if he had run a race. Then, he knocked the door of your house. And, then you came out. He found you stunning. He just wanted to pull you and kiss you. But, not now. He would do it soon.

"Oh. We're twinning today."

"You look beautiful y/n. Shall we go?"

"Sure."