17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

1》New Job

978 32 11
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

"Gosh! Why its so hard to find a job?!"

She throw one news paper on table before stomp her body on sofa. A warm mug were place on table as soon she cross her arms.

"Take it easy, Mina. Sometimes job you do, doesnt fitted you forever. Beside, you soon turn twenty eight."

"Momo, if you think age is matter to me, then just shut up."

Momo quickly snatch a news paper that Mina bought ago and hit her head. Mina groan in pain before straight her posture. She was about to fight back but look at Momo glaring at her, she slowly put down her pillow.

She then take a mug that was filled with warm chocolate milk. She glad that Momo know how to made a drinks better than cooking foods.

Mina wont forget how disaster their house when Momo intented to learn cooking.

"Mina, how about you try to apply being office worker?"

She stop sipped her drink, glance her eyes to Momo who relaxly rest her head on her palms.

"You mean, I have to work based on my previous field flow?"

Momo nod and put her mug on table before get closer to Mina. She took news paper that once hit Mina head and open it.

She then pull Mina arms so she can see what Momo try to show her.

"Look, there is lot company wanted to hire peoples to be their staff. Like here, they want assistant, cleaner, manager, accountant, data server, counter server, trade staff and lots of it!"

"But Momo—

"Past is past, Mina. Try to find a better one on another company. Now you dont have any work, so find a new one."

Mina lay back and close her face with pillow. She then groan while whining her body, Momo just watch her bestfriends being childish and shake her head.

Two of them are both japanese who stayed at Korea since their age twelve years old. Now Momo will turned to twenty nine and Mina will also soon turn twenty eight.

Mina have been worked differents job after she graduated her univercity. Five years, she never gave up to find a money and survive eventhough she had Momo. But they both had different job and perspective of work.

Momo still stable with her work as dance teacher. She once offered Mina to be ballet teacher but she rejected it. Mina gave a reason, she said she dont have confident to teach people learn what she have known for eleven years learning ballet worlds.

Mina have done lots of works, like waiter, baker, cleaner, server and last, be a library keeper.

She admitted, being library keeper was a peace job she had. But she get fired as soon there is one customer tried to flirt her and doing sexual harrasment to woman around there. So she tried to stop that person, but end up getting scolded and fired.

And it happend today, so three months she worked as library keeper, was end.

Mina stare the news paper back while Momo switch on tv and look what news today. The evening feels warm as outside had cold weather, signing the wind will getting stronger.

She compare every company that wanted new staff and the salary being offered for new employees.

Cant deny that every company had good and stable salary offered. Mina look satisfied and she cant choose which company she could be a new employee. Then her eyes caught one name.

She read the name enough to Momo hear.

"WJEON Company."

*puuffftttt!!!*

Mina startled when Momo suddenly spitted her drink. Her eyes blinked in disbeliefe and watch her friend wipe her mouth.

"No!"

She frown when Momo place two finger infront of her. Gesturing that was a X for her and Mina completely confuse.

"Why not? That company offered 9,000 won per-month. If I get to be one of their staff, I can afford a car or even buy new novels."

Momo keep shaking her head and her eyes were shaking. She even cant stop moving her both hands to Mina face.

"You cant! WJEON Company was well known as building who hard to get work there. Also, their boss!"

Mina twitch her lips in confuse.

"What's the problem with their boss? He or she is pervert? Old? Widower? Short? Or maybe fat?!"

Momo flick Mina forehead made her groan and touch her forehead.

"No! I mean their boss is really scary! No one dare to mess with him, made him angry, pissed his mood, joke to him, or even flirt him! He is well known as stone boss!"

Mina suddenly laugh, cant hold her laughter when Momo describing a man that had big company. Of course everyone know that company, but Mina dont expected thought that nickname boss that Momo called, could bring her laugh.

Momo frown and hit Mina lap. Whining to stop her laughing but Mina cant. She hold her stomach and almost edge of tears.

"Stone boss? Come one! Im not scared at all! Look my skin, oh it shivering because its so funny!"

She continue laughing while Momo squeeling in annoyed. Totally pissed to Mina who look having so much fun when she being serious.

"Myoui Mina, Im serious. You wont success to be employee on WJEON Company. Its impossible and no one get that job easy. Their boss also a picky person, tidy, thorough, serious and always wanted everything perfect!"

Mina slowly stop laughing and try to stable her breath. She look at Momo, she can feel her friend really look serious.

"Hirai Momo, if I didnt try, I wont know the result. Beside, I had two experienced being office worker! Now, I will try to apply being his secertary. This news paper wrote that company need new secertary."

She didnt waste her time, she snatch her phone and look at number phone that written on news paper.

Momo still unsure and worried about Mina. But she know her bestfriends, Mina is not a person who give up easily. She always passionate with everything and didnt hestitate to try new things, especially having a job that she never do it.

"Cool! I just need to wait their respond tonight and now, I need a shower!"

Mina walked to her bedroom while Momo still staring her before look at the news paper.

She take it and read WJEON Company details. She then sigh before tapping her chin. She cant stop thinking about Mina and wonder what will happend when she get or may not get the job.

"But Mina.... he may not a widower or married man, but he had little boss with him."

●●●●●●

"Huagh! I need a good sleep tonight!"

Mina stretch her body after hanged her towel and quickly sit on her bed. She took her phone on side table and open it.

Suddenly, her shoulder bumping up. Her eyes wide and couldnt close her mouth. She literally gasping and couldnt take her eyes off from screen.

—Congratulations, you were selected for an interview on Thursday. Make sure to bring your profile details and wear proper clothes. Dont forget, the interview start on 10 till 4 evening. Be there on time and dont be late.—

She try to take a breath and keep reading it multiple times.

"Momo-yah! Hirai Momo!"

Mina stand up and rush out from her room. She walk down to kitchen where Momo eating her pizza. Momo almost choke when Mina suddenly show up and hit the table.

She drink her water while Mina took a seat infront of her with excited face that she couldnt hide.

"What's with that face? Winning one million?"

"Nope! I get selected for an interview om this Thursday at WJEON Company! Guess what?"

Momo raise her brow when Mina lean her face to get closer to her.

"I just had tomorrow to prepare myself!!"

"You look more excited than nervous. I thought you would freak out as you only had one day to prepare yourself."

Mina lower her shoulder and roll her eyes.

"Its because I had two experienced worked on company. And I know every basic question they will interview me. So I didnt worry much."

Momo nodding her head before take one slices pizza and eat it. Mina look at her phone again and read it like it was a novel.

"You better get sleep now and stop reading it for hundred times! You are scaring me!"

Mina pull her tounge and before she go, she quickly snatch one pizza from Momo and run away to her room.

Momo wish she can throw her slippers to Mina but she didnt. She let Mina took her food this time, just to satisfie Mina.

"Just this time, Mina. If you dare to take my food again, I swear I will shave your hair till bald."

●●●●●●

"Nikki! Finish your dinner first!"

A little boy that will turn five, running away from dinner table to living room and quickly hug a cusion tighter to hide himself.

Then a tall and buff guy, walking towards him and cross his arms while glaring him.

"What did I said earlier? You cant go anywhere until you finish your food."

"But I dont wanna eat anymore! The food that maid made are too salty! I dont want to had high blood in such a young age!"

The tall guy silently groan and take a step closer to Nikki.

"So what do you want now?"

"Daddy Wonu, I want burger!"

"In this late night?"

"Its still nine night."

He almost groaning loud but he hold in. He exhale a deep breath before snatch his phone from his pocket and dial grab food.

Nikki who sitting on the sofa, took his tablet and play his games.

"Listen kid, just one burger and then go to sleep. I had interview for new employees after tomorrow. And for being your babysitter."

"Shireo! I dont want someone be with me!"

"You—!"

He hold his patience again and this time, he glare Nikki. But the kid seems didnt care and keep playing his tablet.

This time, he let Nikki win their bickered.

The tall guy then walk away to his room and sit on his bed. He dial one number and wait for another person to pick his call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Suan."

"Yes, mr. Wonwoo. May I help you?"

"Look, Nikki will find his cunning way to made new employees dont want to babysit him. Make sure prepare something to make him behave and dont even disturb me interviewing this Thrusday."

"Understood, mr. Wonwoo. Is there anything else?"

"Ah, make sure the employee I want to interview all woman and if there is man, I would consider to pick them maybe to be accountant or trade staff."

"Alright, copy that. Just that?"

"Yes, and also dont even try to give Nikki something stupid. Especially, a permanent marker."

"Arraseo, daepyonim."

He then hang up and put his phone on side table. He then get up and took his laptop before take a seat on study table.

Jeon Wonwoo, a young CEO of WJEON Company that he built seven years ago. After he graduated from his univercity at Russia, he built his own company without his father or even anyone help.

A young guy who look intellect and genius, made every company being competitive to win against him.

He is a guy who always want everything to be perfect. A person who had cold aura, a serious, a thorough, cleaner, and who always on time or promises he makes. He exactly a guy who had perfect and sharp perspective on his life.

His age soon will turn twenty nine, and still a single man. Having woman in his life, will always made him remember the past.

So he choose to be alone for now and try to forget the past of his love relationship.

"Daddy Jeon! My burger finally arrive!"

Wonwoo harshly put his pen and grin his eyes. Trying to hold his patience again and stand up.

His intented to busy himself with his laptop, was ruined when Nikki called him from downstairs. He didnt have choice but to snatch his wallet and go down to pay Nikki's burger.

"Eat and then go to sleep. Or, I will take your tablet away and no more drone for a week."

"Fine, but tomorrow, send me to kindergarten. Or, I will scratch your beg."

Wonwoo grin his teeth and put the paper bag on table in little harsh. He glare Nikki who doesnt even look care with his little pissed off. Nikki choose to open the paper bag and eat his burger.

"Just tomorrow, Jeon Nikki."

Nikki still didnt budge his eyes from television. Wonwoo who watching him eating, decided to go upstairs and back to his bedroom.

"Dont forget to take me home too."

Wonwoo heard it and purposely stomp his feet on stairs to his room. Nikki who hear it too, chuckling and continue eat his fries.

He then purposely wipe his mouth on white tablecloth when there is chilli sauce on his around lips.

Nikki doesnt seems care again after what he have done. He then look at the clock, almost ten so he quickly finish his bruger and just put the paper bag on table. He let the rubbish there without guilty and laugh before running to his bedroom.

"This is fun."

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
Gam-ja By 달

Fanfiction

1.9K 137 13
"Faith have never been in our sides and that won't stop me to chase you with this loves of mine because I once believes that one day you will call me...
148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
170K 4.4K 48
(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ don't complain it's garbage because i alre...