Soulless (GirlxGirl)

By SkylarJapera

More than a hundred years ago the world as we know it went into chaos. The population hit more than 12 billio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 12

7.3K 324 37
By SkylarJapera

Chapter 12

Zillah pins my hands above my head and I look up curious. Her eyes were glowing at its brightest and in this moment she was at her most beautiful. She licks her lips and continues to stare at me. I open myself up to her and spread my legs wider. Zillah arches her eyebrow and bends pulling my sore lip into her mouth to suck and lick across it. I moan and claw at her back. She pulls my t-shirt off exposing me to the cool room but her body connects with mine and I begin to heat up.

She kisses me and I trace her mouth with my tongue and she groans into me. She runs her hands up my naked upper body and I pout. She chuckles and kisses the side of my neck. “What’s wrong?” She questions.

“Not fair.” I whine. “I want to see you.” I say.

She grins mischievously and lifts up pulling her shirt off. I lick my lips and she then stands over me sliding her pajama pants down. She then hovers back over me and ask, “Is this better?”

I wrap my legs around her and breathe. “Yes.” My hands begins to run up and down her body. She had a perfect physique. Muscles clenching as my fingers run over them. “Astra.” She growls into my neck her right hand squeezing my breast possessively. Her tongue then runs across it before taking it into her mouth. I shriek at the surprising pleasure that shoots through my body. My hands gets tangled in her hair and my breathing becomes ragged. She nips and pulls and I throw my head back in pleasure not able to control my vocal moans anymore.

Zillah feast and her hand travels between my thighs rubbing against me, the shorts blocking her passage. I gulp and I can hardly breathe. Zillah lifts up and watches me curiously. My chest was heaving and I knew I was turning red from the way she was looking at me. She arches her eyebrow and smirks. “I can smell you.” She teases me. I bite my lower lip and her hand runs up and down my torso before disappearing inside of my shorts. My legs instantly spread and her grin becomes wider.

“I never done this before.” I blurt.

Zillah stops and looks at me her eyes wide. I look away embarrassed. I didn’t know what to do and I had never been this far with anyone. My breathing becomes faster and there are too many emotions running through my mind. Zillah bends down and kisses me softly her tongue exploring my mouth again. I begin to relax. Kissing. God, did I love kissing her. She devours me with her skilled mouth and tongue and I become hot all over just thinking of the others things she could do to me with her skilled tongue.

“Astra.” She whispers against my lips.

I open up my eyes and stare at her. Her blonde hair was wild from my hands and her lips was pink and swollen from my mouth. I blush. “You are pure?” She asks her head cocking to the side curiously. I become more embarrassed in my state.

I swallow and finally reply. “Yes.”

I wasn’t expecting the mischievous smirk forming on her lips. She squeezes my thighs and ask, “What do you want?”

I gulp. “I—I don’t know.”

Zillah chuckles and I scowl. She pecks me on the lips. “Don’t look like that.” She whispers. “I’m just teasing you.”

“I’m nervous.” I admit.

“You shouldn’t be nervous.” She replies. “Sex is a wonder thing.” She bites down on my breast. I shut my eyes tight. “Sex with me is even better.” She promises and I believe her. “You and I are not going to have sex, Astra.” She mumbles running her tongue down my chest again and over the outside of my shorts making me grip the cheap sheets. She continues her journey over the inside of my thighs and inhale. Just take me already! I wanted to scream. She kisses my inner thigh softly and then stop. “I’m going to make love to you all night, Astra. Just not tonight.” Yes. Make love to me. I think. Wait! No. My eyes widen. Not tonight?

“Did I do something wrong?” I ask tentatively.

“Of course not.” She kisses me turning us over so that I am laying on top of her. I have to clench my thighs closed because of the odd tingling down there. “I won’t dare take your innocence on a night like this.” She kisses the side of my head and nod my head and sigh into her neck. She kisses me one more time before telling me to go to sleep. I pout but do as I am told. I’m exhausted.

{}{}

I grin in my sleep as I hear someone calling my name. I squeeze whatever is in my hand tightly and turn my head. Whatever I was laying on was soft and making my dream even better. Zillah. Yes. Take me.

“Astra!”

I lift my head my hair wild and messy. I look down and my hand is groping Zillah boob. I quickly snatch my hand away embarrassed. Zillah orbs was taking in my body hungrily and I quickly grab the thin sheet wrapping it around myself. At this early hour I wasn’t met with flashing red orbs. I gulp and the original Zillah looks at me skeptically before looking down at her barely clothed self.

“What happened last night?” She scowls anger laced in her voice. I don’t immediately reply before flashes of last night was coursing through my brain making me hot all over. I’m snapped out of my thoughts when Zillah grabs my wrist tightly and demands answers. I snatch away from her violently almost tripping when I try to stand and put space between us.

Zillah eyes widen at my reaction and she grabs the nearest t-shirt, throwing it on her lean body. I close my eyes for a second. Why couldn’t her other side stay. I wasn’t ready to face this part of her yet. I open my eyes and Zillah is staring back at me and her face holding so much anger.

“You slept with her!” She sneers.

I arch my eyebrow and spat. “I don’t have to answer to you.” I grab my missing clothes off the floor and head to the bathroom. “It’s not like you would believe me anyway.” I finish before slamming the door and twisting the lock. I turn on the shower and let the water and steam engulf me.

Once I’m done I turn off the water and put the clothes Zillah brought to me last night on my body. I slowly open the door to see Zillah sitting on the edge of the bed in deep thought. She looks up at me and when our eyes meet I stop in our tracks.

She frowns and look away from me. I roll my eyes. She shut her eyes again and squeeze her fist shut. After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence I finally break and spat, “What are you doing?”

“You don’t want me here.” She concludes. “I’m trying to leave.”

“Oh.” I whisper. She was trying to bring her other side back. “Running away won’t solve your problems.” I roll my eyes.

“What do you want me say!” Zillah sneers.

“You can start by apologizing.” I spat in anger. “How could you let Lucky take me away and do those awful things to me.” By now my eyes are red with tears running down my face. I frown before biting my lower lip. Zillah eyes widen at my confession.

She looks down at my hands. “I don’t remember.” She admits.

I make her remember by telling her the awful story of Lucky tying me up and taking me to the laboratory and the doctors doing all those awful test on me. Zillah runs her fingers through her hair. “I’m sorry.” She says. “I didn’t know Lucky was going to do all that to you---Astra you have to believe me.” She practically begs.

“Did you believe me!” I spat.

Zillah immediately shuts her mouth and look away. For a second I feel guilty but her sadness is covered in anger. She stands from the end of the bed and I flinch away. She breathes and say, “Your trauma couldn’t be that bad if the first thing you do is jump in the bed with my other side.”

My eyebrow arches in surprised. I shake my head at her comment and ignore her. I grab the paper on the table and the keys and head out the door. Zillah chases after me. “Where are you going?” I could hear her question behind me. I continue to ignore her until I’m trying to unlock the door of the car Zillah stole last night from God knows who. In the process of opening the door Zillah is slamming it back shut. That’s it. I turn around and push her away from me. “Stay the hell away from me.”

“You’re not going anywhere.” Zillah snarls grabbing my shoulder pinning me against the car door. I growl underneath my breath and my fist connects with her nose. Zillah stumbles at the unexpected impact and blood begins to gush from her nose. My eyes widen and I cover my mouth in shock. “Oh My God. Zillah.” I drop the keys and rush to her. She groans and snatches away from me.

“What the fuck.” Zillah hisses tilting her head back. I grab her again but she refuses my touch.

“Zillah.” I scowl in frustration. Blood was everywhere. I drag her back into the motel room and grab a wet towel and connect it with her nose. She hiss in pain and the room becomes silent and uncomfortable again. After all the blood is cleaned up I look up to see Zillah staring at me. I bite my lower lip and notice how close we are. I try to step away but she grabs my hips and pull me closer. “I’m so sorry.” She breaks and bury her face in my chest and begins to cry. I drop the bloody rag and run my hands through her hair as I try to soothe her. “I didn’t know he was going to take you.” She mumbles against my shirt. I barely catch it. Everything becomes silent again and I continue to run my fingers through her hair as she begin to calm down. After a few heavy heartbeats she ask. “How could she lie to me after all this time?” She pulls back and look up at me her glossy orbs staring into my soul seeking answers I didn’t have. I frown at my behavior. I didn’t think about how Zillah could be feeling in this moment. Her best friend had betrayed her. Of course her first thought is to lash out. I should have known this.

“Sometimes people do unforgivable things when they love someone.”

Zillah bites her lower lip and sighs. It was crazy at how much she and her other side was alike. I didn’t understand how they could deny that they are one and that they needed each other. Her other side was impulsive, lustful, dark, powerful, and full of rage but the Zillah below me was calm, stoic, hurt and scared of losing control even though she didn’t want to admit it, but they both was possessive, jealous, protective, loving, and broken. They just needed someone there for them.

I try to pull away but Zillah squeezes my hip tighter and I know she doesn’t want me to move. “I can’t stand here forever Zillah.”

Zillah hands slides away and I tilt her head back looking at her nose. “You got me good.” She jokes but I still feel bad. “It’s okay Astra.” She stands towering over me. Her height was so sexy sometimes. “I deserved it.”

“You never deserve to be hurt Zillah.” I say.

Zillah moves a strand of hair from my face and her eyes zero in to the marks all over my neck. I knew they was there. The both of them had a thing when it came to claiming me as theirs. She scowls but doesn’t say anything. “I’m---sorry for what I said earlier about you and my other side.”

I nod my head and then we both head to the car together but this time she gets into the driver seat. “Where are we going?” She questions. I give her the piece of paper and explain to her everything that I told her other side last night. We head to the address and the car is silent but it’s comfortable. About an hour later we pull up to the high gates. I gulp. We about to drive into the Soulless territory. I prepare myself because I have never been on the other side before. Zillah turns off the car and say, “Follow me.”

“Where are we going?” I whisper.

“We’re sneaking in.” Zillah explains. “If we go through the gates our faces will be in the computer and you will make Lucky job pretty easy.”

I nod my head and chastise myself for not thinking of that. Fifth teen minutes into our walk we walk upon a grassed field. Zillah counts out loud and I’m confused but don’t question anything. She bends over and tosses a bush away and then pull up a metal plate and underneath it is a dark hole. I gulp. “Jump.” She tells me.

“No.” I begin to step back.

“Trust me.” Zillah say. She squeezes my hand and pull me against her holding me tightly and we falls into the hole. I yelp and before I know it we are engulf by water. Zillah grabs my hand and pull me to the surface. We swim to the end and pull ourselves up. I shudder at the air and someone walks upon us and flashes bright lights in our face. 

“Get that out of my face!” Zillah growls toward one of the men.

I look around and notice the bright lights and the small lake we fell into. People was walking around and sitting at the bay. Zillah tells the man where she fell and I watch in amazement as someone uses the ladder to climb and cover the hole we just jumped from. I smack Zillah and scowl. “We could have climb down.”

Zillah eyes flashes in amusement. “Where would have been the fun in that?” I roll my eyes and she pulls me into another room and tosses me some clothes while she begins to strip. “You need to blend in.” She tells me. I slowly strip out of my clothes still embarrassed even though I was expose the night before. Zillah watches me curiously and I turn away from her prying eyes.

“Your naked skin is only meant for her?” She scoffs.

“This is not the time.” I snap pulling the jeans over my hips and throwing on the leather jacket. I felt and looked like the SS people. Zillah growls before turning away and putting on the rest of her clothes. Once she is done I can’t help but notice how good she look.

We head through a few more rooms until we get outside and I am amazed at the rushed city. The city buildings was high and lights was flashing everywhere. Everyone was wearing street clothes and I was amazed at how different everything was.

“Thought we lived in some slums huh?” Zillah roll her eyes.

I frown. I hated when she took her anger out on me. And this wasn’t the time to be jealous of her other side. I ignore her and continue to look around the beautiful territory of the SS patients. People was selling fruit and lambs on the side of the road. Little kids was running through the streets with water guns. There was music being played by classic instruments from the old world. I stop for a second and listen to the odd music. The old man smiles at me and I quickly pull a few bills for him before Zillah is dragging me away.

I snatch away from her and Zillah sighs she then pulls me down an alley. She pushes me into the wall and I grunt and look up at Zillah. “What the fuck is your problem?” I hiss. Zillah covers my mouth with her hand and shushes me. She looks down the alley and then quickly turns her head and kisses me. I freeze before kissing her back. The kiss deepens and I moan while pulling her closer.

Zillah pulls back and I lean back on the wall in a daze. “Someone is following us.” She says. “I had to lose them.” I nod my head and she pulls me dragging me down the busy streets.

Several minutes later we are heading up a dirt road. The shaggy house is small and almost falling apart. Zillah knocks on the door and a small boy answers. He looks at us curiously and I could hear someone else footsteps padding closer to the front door.

“Max!” A lady calls. “What did I tell you about answering the door?”

Max, the young boy looks up at the older lady with a pout. I smile. He was so adorable. “Sowwy.” He says blinking his eyes but the older lady doesn’t break. She drags him away popping him on his behind and he rushes away to the back of the house. She then turns towards Zillah and I and sneer, “Who are you?” She ask looking around us.

Zillah scowls and I quickly grab the piece of paper out of my hand and give it to her. “Here.” The lady looks at the paper and pulls Zillah and me inside before slamming the door.

“No one follow you here?” She asks while we follow her to the back. The home was small. One bedroom, small kitchen and hall bathroom. It seemed she and the little boy shared the big bed in the center of the room.

“No.” Zillah replies her face wipe of emotions.

We sit at the tiny table and the lady puts a pot on the stove and ask us for something to drink. The little boy Max peeks around the wall and I wave at him. He blushes and it is so adorable. “Max!” The lady screams. “Go to your room.” He pouts before running off. The lady then sits at the table and sips on drink.

We all sit in silence and I could tell Zillah patience was running thin. I squeeze her thigh and she mentally calm down. The lady continues to watch the two of us and then a loud thud comes from the back of the house. Zillah stands drawing the 9mm underneath her shirt and points the gun at the old lady. “Zillah.” I scream. Max comes rushing into the kitchen and everything happens so fast.

“I will blow your head off.” Zillah sneers. “What the fuck is going on?”

The tea has been knocked over and I’m standing there looking between the lady and Zillah. “Tell her.” I tell the old lady who refused to answer any questions. “She will shoot you.” And I really did believe Zillah would pull the trigger if it meant saving me.

The old lady darts her eyes between the both of us and order, “How I know you two are not liars?”

“You’re just going to have to trust us.” Zillah snarls waving the gun rapidly getting her point across.

“Show me your ankle.”

I arch my eyebrow and Zillah steps in front of me. “No.” Zillah says.

“It’s okay.” I quickly pull up the tight skinny jeans and show her my ankle. She examine it and her eyes widen slightly. I gulp. She then drops my foot and say, “Follow me.” Zillah keeps her gun by her side and Max hurries behind us not wanting to be left behind. I watch as she moves a lamp to another table before pulling on the handle and my eyes widen in amazement as the wall begins to slide to the left showing dark stairs.

“Follow me.” The old lady mutters. I gulp and squeeze Zillah hand as we walk into darkness, the wall shutting behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 29.6K 28
3518 A.D. Exactly 1500 years ago, Earth had been pushed to its limits and threatened to collaps on itself if we didn't act in time. Mankind didn't kn...
14.8K 1.3K 91
||Book 1 of the Diamond Series|| The world had fallen into chaos a long time ago. Creatures came and enslaved the human race: Vampires, Lycans/Werewo...
31.7K 2.5K 36
Hate, knowledge, loyalty, and love - everything has a price, but the highest is power. What would you pay? » ✦ « Jordan wished there was more to lif...
205 5 22
This is a story about two girls. Lily is a human while Elaine is a demon. Or that's what everyone thinks. Demons have control in a city, state, or co...