Hold Me Tight, Alpha Raiden...

By selenophiletheaa

Broken by her Mate's Rejection, Alyvia ran away from her Pack and even left her Brother not knowing anything... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
NOT A CHAPTER.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
NOT A CHAPTER.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
For those who want New/2nd Book.
SEQUEL

Chapter 28

12.9K 401 18
By selenophiletheaa

NARRATOR

As they walk towards the Big door of the Ballroom, Alyvia can already hear a few voices from the other wolves.

Alyvia sighed as they stopped infront of the Big door, Raiden Mind-linked the Two Warriors that were waiting for them and a few seconds later, The big door was slowly beginning to open. As soon as it was fully opened, A voice of a Warrior rang inside the Room.

"Attention, Ladies and Gentlemen! King Raiden and Queen Alyvia!" After the Warrior was done Introducing, Raiden and Alyvia went inside the room that went Quiet.

Slowly, The both of them walked towards the two thrones in the Front. Fenris was already waiting for them. As soon as they reached their Destination, Alyvia smiled at Fenris as he smiled back.

"Queen Alyvia? Would you like to Start your speech for the Guests?" Fenris asked and Alyvia just nodded before taking a Microphone from Fenris.

"Good evening, to every one of you!" Alyvia started, Then the People began to bow in Submission, Their one knee on the ground.

"Rise." Alyvia said with her Luna Queen tone and everyone rose from their positions.

"This is a very Special night and Celebration for me and my Husband. We are both Delighted to have all of you as our Guests. I do wish that all wolves in every Nation could attend, But I guess we won't fit inside this Ballroom, no?" She chuckled and everyone smiled, The rest were holding their owns laughs. She smiled a little before giving the Mic to Raiden. "You go finish the speech."

Raiden nodded and took the Mic from Alyvia as Alyvia sat on her Throne. Raiden roamed his eyes all over the Ballroom before speaking.

"Now, Let's start the Ball!" Raiden finished and gave the Mic to Fenris before seating back to the Throne with his wife.

"Ready?" Raiden asked and Alyvia nodded before the two of them stood up, Holding hands. They started to Communicate with every guest inside the Ballroom.

After a few minutes, Fenris went infront of the Ballroom. Holding the Mic, He spoke.

"Couples, Mated, and Married wolves, It's time to Dance! Turn on the Music." Fenris said in the Microphone and a Slow Romantic music started to play.

"My Queen, Would you like to dance with me?" Raiden asked his Wife. Alyvia blushed and chuckled before she courtesies.

"I would be most Delighted, My King" Putting her hand above his, He pulled her into the Dance floor and started dancing in a Slow space.

Some people stopped by and Watched their King and Queen, Dancing. They could feel the love radiating from the both of them while they were just looking at the eyes of each other.

"You're very Beautiful," Raiden again Complimented, Looking into her eyes. She chuckled before speaking.

"You always say that." She replied with a Smile.

"Because you're always Beautiful." Raiden replied back, Making Alyvia blush. "And you're so Cute when you blush." He added. Alyvia just laughed softly.

"You're Handsome too Raiden. Very. But not only that, You are also Caring and loving. I'm so lucky to have you." Alyvia said softly, Looking deeply into Raiden's eyes.

Raiden suddenly kisses her forehead and smiled.

"I love you, Alyvia."

"I love you too, Raiden."

They continued dancing until they decided to stop and let the other wolves dance together with their own Mates.

"Alyvia!" Klea called for her name while she, Adolpha, Ashton and Xylo were walking towards the couple.

"Klea, Adolpha!" Alyvia greeted with a wide smile, Letting go of Raiden's hand and hugging her two Friends.

After breaking the hug, She then hugged her Brother. "Bro," She greeted with a Chuckle. Xylo just gave her a Sweet smile.

Then she faced Ashton, Giving him a Smile. "And Hello to you too, Ash! Done Dancing?" She asked and the four nodded.

They spent the whole night Enjoying the Ball, And talking to every guests they have.

Alyvia sat up from the Bed, Holding her mouth. Without hesitation, She did all her best to remove the big Arm of Raiden that was wrapped around her waist. After she succeed, She Immediately rushed to the Bathroom.

She heard quick footsteps running towards where she was, Then a Hand held her hair as she continued to Vomit. Tears were already threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Fvck." Raiden cursed, Caressing Alyvia's back while looking at her worriedly.

As soon as she stopped throwing-up, She tried to catch her breath while holding the sink tightly.

"Raiden, Get out please.. I need to clean my self." She requested and Raiden nodded before getting out of the Bathroom, Closing the door.

Alyvia sighed and started to clean herself, And of course also the taste of acid in her mouth. She breathe deeply, Looking at herself in the Mirror. She felt a little sick.

ALYVIA

I held my head because it was spinning a little. What's happening to me? I stared at myself in the Mirror. My face is a little pale.

I just sighed and dried my hands before getting out of the Bathroom. I felt someone Immediately engulfing me in a Hug.

"Are you okay, Love?" I heard him asked with a worry clear in his voice. I smiled and looked at him.

"I'm fine, Just feeling a little weak. That's all." I said, Giving him a weak smile. He looked at me as if I was going to faint any second.

"You don't look good, Let's take you to the Pack Hospital." He suggested, Caressing my cheek. I shook my head and held his hand that was caressing my cheek.

"I'll be fine, I just need a rest." I assured. He stared at me with an Unsure Expression. I feel him Hesitate before sighing and nodding his head.

"But.. If you don't get better after this, I'm taking you to the Pack Hospital. Understand?" He asked, I have no choice but to nod at him.

"Good." He kissed my forehead and carried me towards the Bed, Laying my body slowly.

I smiled at him before closing my eyes, Drifting off to sleep. I hope I'm better once I wake up.

I suddenly woke up, Feeling very weak. I looked around and saw Raiden sitting on the Bed with a Table full of papers. He's working in the Bedroom?

"Why are you working here?" I asked suddenly. He froze for a second before turning to look at me with a smile, But I can see a bit of worry in his eyes.

"You still look pale and you had been sleeping for 3 hours." Raiden said. He stood up and went to my side of the bed before carrying me.

"What the? Raiden, Put me down." I shouted, But he just shook his head.

"No, I'm taking you to the Pack Hospital. And I don't want you to walk when you're still weak." He said with a Stern voice that made keep quiet, Just hugging his neck until we arrived at the Hospital.

"What's wrong, Alpha?" A Pack Doctor asked.

"There is something wrong with my Queen." Raiden answered coldly. The Doctor nodded.

"Please follow me." After he said that, Raiden followed the Doctor while still carrying me in his arms. He is so Warm, I love it.

RAIDEN

We stopped in-front of the door and we went inside. The Doctor gestured for me to lay her in the bed and I did.

"Alpha, Can you please wait outside while I check on her?" She asked, I Hesitated for a Second before nodding. I got out of the room and leaned on the wall, Getting nervous every minute.

Just when I was loosing my Patience, The door of the room opened and the Doctor walked out with a smile. I was about to ask her when she spoke first.

"Congratulations, Alpha! Luna is Pregnant."

Ohhh, She's Pregnant. So any guess on what Gender it is? Or is it just one baby or more? I'm excited!

Btw, Is there anyone who know how to make a good Book Cover for my Next Story? I'm Busy with my School works so I don't think I will have time to find a Good back round and edit it to make a Book cover, Especially that I'm also writing this Book still. Thank you! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...
16K 819 25
Willow Ashen is a white wolf and never thought it was possible for her to get a mate as no one would be able to match her power... or so she thought...
316K 10.8K 30
Nova Moore always does the right thing. She's always made the grade and she's finally reaping the benefits. Until she wanders to where she probably s...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...