LAVENDER

By LavenderAndLily

What is meant to be will find its way to you. You will never know. I will never show. He liked her. She liked... More

Info Page
Perks of being 17
Him
The New Boy
The First Meeting
Joshua huh
Cutie
Do I Want a Boyfriend?
Mr. Perfect
He Came Back?!
Memories
Memories part 2
Lunch Together?
Jake My Friend
The Truth Untold
Like?
Efforts
Disappointed
Guilt
Friends Again?
Blush
Glasses
The Book Store
Who is She?
His Story
His Story part 2
I feel Jealous?!
A Sleepover!!
He Can Cook
Kiss?
In my Room
I Trust You
Lavender
Will I Get a Date?
Our First Official Date
Vesper Problems
But I Like Him
Official
Start of a Tsunami
Embarrassed?
Cheating?
Just A Friend
Are We Still Together?
Kiss the Pain Away
Sorry
Cat Fight
My First Time

I have a Girlfriend

4 2 0
By LavenderAndLily

THIRD PERSON POV

Joshua ran to find Vesper. This was just beyond the limit and he was pretty upset. He found Vesper and pulled her to an empty classroom.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what? You think I posted that. Why would I? It wasn't me."

"As if I would believe you. What do you want?"

"You. I want you."

"I already have a girlfriend. So, you better stay out of my life and  stop trying to bring problems in our relationship."

"It's y/n. Isn't it? What does she have that I don't?"

"Well at least I know she won't cheat on me to show off like you did?"

"You're unbelievable."

Joshua was frustrated. He really liked you. And, now that you had an idea of his past with Vesper, he didn't want to ruin things with you. He went to the classroom ignoring the people around him to see you sitting by the window with a gloomy mood. He wanted to explain himself as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 182 96
Your just a plain Jane, you will never find love or be loved.my mother says,the words hit me like needles in my heart. Sarah loves college she loves...
1.2K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
85 0 10
⚠ Warning: Strong Language and Spicy Scenes ⚠ Iris always thought that she would meet her significant other like her parents met and that they would...
139 27 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...