Sweet Little Birds (BxB Roman...

By lisa_london_

Robin doesn't want to be a tutor. Tyler doesn't want to be tutored. So why are their tutoring sessions always... More

Sweet Greetings!
Chapter 1: Sugar Rush
Chapter 2: Lemon Meringue Pie
Chapter 3: Candy Wrapper
Chapter 4: A Dozen Donuts
Chapter 5: Half a Dozen Donuts
Chapter 6: Soda Splatter
Chapter 7: Chocolate Bunny
Chapter 8: Bitter Cocoa
Chapter 9: Crushed Cocoa
Chapter 10: Strawberry Milkshake
Chapter 11: Marshmallow Kisses
Chapter 12: Tofu Noodle Soup
Chapter 13: Rainbow-Sprinkled Cupcakes
Chapter 14: Pancakes, Waffles, and French Toast
Chapter 15: Pool of Pudding
Chapter 16: Pop-Tarts
Chapter 17: Popsicle
Chapter 18: Peppermint Drops
Chapter 19: Snack Carrots
Chapter 20: Cookie-Dough Ice Cream
Chapter 21: Picnic Basket
Chapter 22: Strawberry Pie
Chapter 23: Sugar-Free Candy
Chapter 24: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chapter 25: Hard Lemonade
Chapter 26: Fruit Punch
Chapter 27: Birthday Cake
Chapter 28: Bitter medicine
Chapter 29: Late-Night Snack
Chapter 30: Chocolate Fudge
Chapter 31: Caramel-Topped Latte
Chapter 32: Popcorn
Chapter 33: Granola Bar
Chapter 34: Pure Sugar
Chapter 35: Sugary Jitters
Chapter 36: Hospital Food
Chapter 37: Ring Pop
Chapter 38: Hot Chocolate
Chapter 39: Movie Snacks
Chapter 41: Blueberry Muffins
Chapter 42: Jello Cups
Epilogue: Rainbow Lollipops
Sweet Goodbye (notes from the author)
Sweet Character Art
Bonus Chapter: Snack Spread
Bonus Chapter: Trick or Treat
Bonus Chapter: Valentine's Day Chocolate
Christmas Special!
Bonus Chapter: One-year Anniversary
Bonus Chapter: Two-year Anniversary
Introducing: Bitter Treats
Bonus Chapter: The Great Pumpkin Cake Race

Chapter 40: Candy Hearts

1.2K 97 128
By lisa_london_

Warning: This is a very mature scene, so proceed with caution!

The bitter December cold still stung their cheeks as the boys made their way inside Robin's dorm room. Unable to keep their hands away from each other, Tyler hung over Robin's shoulders and showered his neck and ear with kisses as the door swung open.

Robin's few remaining belongings were already neatly packed in boxes, since he was moving out the next day. He would stay with Tyler's family over Christmas and New Year, before moving to Professor Royce's house right before the spring semester started, when Robin's apartment there would be ready.

But that didn't mean the room was empty.

The kisses stopped as Tyler looked around in amazement. "Who... when..." he stuttered. "It didn't look like this when we left."

Gleaming battery-driven candles sparkled throughout the dorm room, perched on the desk, bedside table, and window sill. On the floor, pillows and blankets were strewn to create a luxurious bed. Across the makeshift bed, bright red candy hearts were scattered, like petals in the wind.

The scene was accompanied by sweet pop tunes. A song about having a sweet tooth for someone. Robin certainly did for Tyler, and Tyler did for him.

Robin didn't know much about music, but the person picking the song certainly had done a splendid job.

"Des helped me," Robin explained. "She set it all up while we were at the theatre."

Wet lips pressed against his cheek and Robin was pulled into an embrace from behind. The cold from outside lingered on Tyler's puffy winter jacket, but somehow, the embrace was still warm. "You're such a sweet romantic, Robby," Ty whispered into his ear. "Too sweet really."

"I figured it should be special." Robin placed a kiss on a cold forehead, partly covered by a knitted red hat. He sported a similar hat himself, with a big puff on top, but in blue. Des had knitted the matching pair to celebrate their ring pop-engagement.

After shedding his jacket on the floor in an impressively quick maneuver, Ty spun around to face Robin and placed a kiss on his boyfriend's lips. "It will be," he whispered in a hoarse voice while he, just like at the theater, let his hand glide over Robin's thigh. It elicited the same reaction as before. But here, it wasn't inappropriate.

It would be special. Robin knew it. He was very nervous, but also very excited. They had researched, practiced, and planned to be prepared for what was to come. And now, they both felt ready for this new step. To be as close as they could.

Their bodies danced tightly together to the soft music, enveloped by flickering light and bright red hearts. They giggled at how cheesy it all was. Romantic and cliche, but so right.

With jittery hands, Tyler started to open Robin's navy wool parka, which soon was thrown onto the floor as well. In a fit of eagerness, they pulled at each other's clothes. Sweaters and t-shirts fell by the wayside among kisses and strokes. Warm hands awoke numb and cold skin, making every inch burn with desire.

"Let me... lay down." Tyler pulled away slightly from Robin, although still not letting go of his hand. With a barely noticeable limp, he took a few steps toward the makeshift bed on the floor. Moving up and down from the floor was still a skill Tyler was working on mastering with the prosthetic leg, so Robin waited patiently while his boyfriend kneeled--supported by the hand in his--and finally laid on his back among the droves of pillows. A pull on Robin's hand urged him to join.

Face to face and hip against hip they moved, enraptured in the rhythm of their bodies. Music played louder and louder in their veins, moving toward a crescendo.

With raspy breaths, they paused to take in the moment. Soft tones played as fingers tips created featherlight strokes and lips tasted each other in harmony. Deep tones followed as Robin's hands moved lower, across chiseled chest muscles and contoured abs. He swallowed hard upon reaching the waistline of Tyler's pants, which currently appeared very tight in the front. A sight that never failed to make Robin unravel.

His hands nudged against the bulging hardness as Robin started to unzip Tyler's pants, which made a beautiful melody of moans sing from newly kissed lips. Carefully, Robin guided the pants over the prosthetic leg, making sure the fabric didn't get caught up around the foot as he pulled them off.

"You can remove the leg too," Tyler announced. He usually kept the leg, or at least the sleeve on, even when he was naked--which he was quite often when he and Robin were alone--to cover the scars underneath. "I want to have nothing between us."

Robin nodded and started to roll down the top sleeve. After that was done, Tyler rose to help him unlock the socket from its seal. With gentle fingers, Robin continued to remove the bottom sleeve, making sure to not irritate the scarred skin underneath. It felt very intimate like he was getting let in on Tyler's most well-kept secret.

Slowly, trying to savor every moment of the journey, a pair of cartoon-patterned boxers were removed as well. Tyler laid completely bare in front of Robin. He was so damn beautiful that it seemed impossible. A renaissance painting celebrating the perfection of nature. Soft lips blushed from kissing, cascading curls framed his face, and hard muscles vibrated beneath taut skin. Every feature became a note in a perfectly composed symphony.

After a moment of admiration, Robin leaned forward to kiss those lush lips. At the same time, his hands found a stiff body part below. Every stroke turned into a tune as Tyler's body tensed up like a violin string.

Impatient hands tugged on his own pants. They stroked over the front in big eager movements and clumsily tried to figure out the buttons. "I need to feel you," Tyler mumbled in frustration as his hands couldn't master the pants' closing mechanism.

Robin took pity on his boyfriend and bent down to help. Together they solved the puzzle of the pants.

A song of pleasure vibrated through every nerve as Tyler's hand found their way into Robin's underwear, playfully fondling and threatening to end this adventure way too soon.

"Let me..." Robin stuttered into lips stung by kisses. "Let me take my pants off."

Suddenly, the tan chino fabric felt awfully constricting and unnatural. After having shed the last layers of barrier between them, he dove back into welcoming arms. Skin stuck to skin and hardness nudged against hardness.

Robin knew he wouldn't last long if this continued, so, reluctantly, he pried himself away.

"Should I?" he panted through kiss-covered lips.

As Tyler nodded in reply, Robin moved over toward the dresser and extracted the secret tools hidden within: a pack of silvery squares and a small bottle.

Taking a deep breath, he squeezed the lube container to put a dollop on his fingers. Meanwhile, Tyler pulled his knees up towards his sides and folded his legs. The left leg was a bit harder to fold since it lacked the lower part, but he made it work. They'd practiced this exercise before and discovered that this was the best position.

Slowly and carefully, Robin stroked his fingers in between Ty's legs and made little circles around the entrance. Immediately, he got a shivering response. Ty put his face to the side with a groan and bit the pillow to the side of him. "Now you're teasing me," he mumbled in a pained voice.

"Just be patient," Robin whispered, even though he knew that was a futile command to tell Tyler. Despite his boyfriend's impatient demands, Robin remained focused on performing the task correctly.

Gently, he inserted one finger--to an alluring song of moans--and soon found the spot he knew would give the response he looked for. They had after all practiced this before. Ty clinched around him at the touch. Robin placed a soft kiss on shivering lips before carefully inserting another finger. The addition made Ty grunt slightly.

"Did I hurt you?" Robin asked, immediately concerned he'd moved too fast.

Ty shook his head so the blonde curls rustled. "I'm fine," he insisted."More than fine. Now please fuck me, Robby."

It was a request that couldn't be denied. With shaking hands, from nervousness and lust, Robin reached toward the condoms. He fiddled with the rubber item for a few moments, until Tyler took pity and came to his aid. With a steady hand, his boyfriend rolled the layer of protection over Robin's stiff erection. It felt tight and unfamiliar around his shaft. A liberal application of lube atop finished the preparations.

"There," Tyler proclaimed. "Now you're ready."

Once again, blonde curls rustled over sheets covered with candy hearts. Legs folded to the sides, propped up by mountains of pillows.

With a firm hand directing his shaft, Robin started to lean forward. He was completely in the moment, but also outside of it. His whole body shook and his mind went blank. Wiped out by a combination of anxiety and arousal.

A gentle hand on his back and a comforting kiss reigned him in. "I love you, Robby," Tyler whispered. "And I want you. So bad."

Lingering in the safe embrace for a moment longer, Robin reciprocated the declaration. "I love you too, Ty," he proclaimed.

Another kiss, then he leaned back slightly to take aim. With force, but somehow still gently, he thrust inside. Their moans sang in synchrony as Robin became enveloped by Ty's body.

Tyler's back arched backward from the force, his body adapting to the intruding force. "Robby..." he mumbled with a grimace on his face, from pain or pleasure--or perhaps both.

"Does it hurt?" Robin asked, preparing to abort the mission immediately.

Vehemently, Tyler shook his head. "No..." he stuttered. "Or maybe a little... but in a good way." Regaining control of his body, he sat up slightly to catch Robin's lips in a kiss. "I want more," he whispered with a wicked glint in his eyes. That glint could make Robin do anything. A leg wrapping around Robin's back encouraged him to go further. A hardness pressing against his stomach almost caused him to go crazy.

Another thrust resulted in a louder moan in reply. Tyler's body became an instrument of pleasure beneath him, responding to every slight touch or wiggle. Robin tried to remember the research he'd done beforehand and bent forward to hopefully angle himself toward a certain spot. The cry from Tyler's lips told him he'd been successful. It was a beautiful song of lust.

The song continued, louder and louder, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Every instrument joined in. Every body part was affected by lust.

Skin stuck together when drops of sweat mixed. Lips broke from eager movement. Muscles tensed up toward breaking point.

Wrapped up in making sure Tyler was comfortable, Robin forgot about himself. All that existed was the song from Tyler's lips. An aria so beautiful that he couldn't put words to it. Moans, grunts, and, finally, a loud primal yell that reverberated through bones and flesh.

As wet liquid seeped between them and Tyler convulsed around him, Robin let go as well. He gave in to his own pleasure. He let the music take him away. He let the song play until the final note. It played through every fiber of his body, loud, unrestrained, and so melodic that it almost brought him to tears.

Then it was quiet. Stillness and peace instilled itself in every limb.

A soft quiet kiss, a whisper of endless dedication, and an unwrapping of candy hearts ended the sweet symphony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 11.5K 49
" But the dare is so easy, all you gotta do is pass the chocolate." " Through a kiss! " College life is already hard but Cale's friends had decided t...
After Dark By Z

Teen Fiction

14.2K 505 42
《 This is a BoyxBoy story 》 William Caddel wants to live. Between crushing expectations and the strictness that comes with them that seems like such...
153K 8.2K 53
Highest Rankings: #5 LGBT #5 LGBTQ What if you fell in love with someone you've never seen? ------------------------ Sebastian Terranova is an eight...