Too Obssessed | Brahms Heelsh...

hhhhannie által

Brahms Heelshire is sweet and caring, but a little obsessed. He's a clingy romantic. Tall and bulky. Quiet an... Több

Chapter 2: Drunk
Chapter 3: First time seeing him
Chapter 4: First breakfast together
Chapter 5: Bath conversation
Chapter 6: Debts
Chapter 7: Dinner and Kisses
Chapter 8: Sleep
Chapter 9: "Just one night"
Chapter 10: After make-out
Chapter 11: Broken man
Chapter 12: Want me back too
Chapter 13: Mommy issues
Chapter 14: Sleeping together
Chapter 15: Reader's thought
Chapter 16: Roblox obby
Chapter 17: Jealousy and Obssession
Chapter 18: Tantrums
Chapter 19: "How is he like?"
FUCKING TAP THIS RN
Chapter 20: Horny
Chapter 21: Horny [2]
Chapter 22: Argue
Chapter 23: Unwanted visit
Chapter 24: Change for her
Chapter 25: The hills
Chapter 26: Dark red
Chapter 27: Grey

Chapter 1: The beginning

54.5K 1.1K 1.3K
hhhhannie által

You have loyalty for your man. But when this last heelshire is around you, it's nowhere to be found in you.
His dark past wouldn't stop him from making you his. He would do everything to have you.
He would hold you like your a beautiful glass jar.
He's not the gentle type.

9 months away from your cheating man. His new girl's Instagram posts with him, Naked on a swimming pool, wines and beers on their hands, smooching with his new girlfriend, your man never know you know. Know that he's cheating. You remained silent, not complaining about how he doesn't care nor controlling you.

He would text you every night but using only the same words every day. Good night. Yeah. Oh, cool. That's nice. Like emoji. You hated it, You hated the idea of his for not ending your relationship with you.

It brokes your heart a lot, you accepted this weird job, babysitting a doll, just to pay some of your debts and his. You didn't expect building a house for the two of you would be hard. You've been earning a lot, only enough to pay for his debts. Yours aren't paid already. He's not cooperating.

And after months of hard work, there he is, having fun with another girl. A rich girl.

Angry and sad about what you saw, you didn't intend to reply and accept his messages. You were upset, you feel like your whole world is being destroyed.

You have to pay this debt as soon as possible.

But he won't cooperate.

Everyone is not cooperating and helping.

Instead, they find a selfish way to escape this debt.

Not even caring of how would you react or feel.

This world is unfair.

"Oh god." You sobbed as you drop your phone to the bed effortlessly. Your breathing got heavy and fast, your sobs and cries getting louder and louder until it echoes all around.

Your landlord before from your previous apartment just messaged you. The landlord has been complaining about your boyfriend who always left the apartment messy. Complaining about your unpaid rent for 1 year straight.

"That's it." You sobbed as you took your phone again to call your boyfriend.

"Hello?" You called, trying not to sob.

After a few seconds of silence, you finally heard a voice. And you that few seconds of silence is that your boyfriend's phone is being used by her new girl.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"We're breaking up." You said.

"What?!" He exclaimed. "Why?! Who'll pay our debts?"

"Your debts! I've been working so hard for money to pay for your debts! Why won't you ask for money for your brand new girlfriend, huh?" You cried.

"What are you talking about y/n?!"

"I know you are cheating on me, you heartless bastard! You don't know how hurt I am!"

"Let me explain-"

"No. I'd have enough. I'm now officially working only on my debts. Go fucking pay your debts!" You cutted the call before he could speak again.

You landed your palm to your mouth, shocked at what you have done. Are you finally free from this hell?

Your breathing is all you can hear. The loud air wooshing outside it started to fade.

You stopped crying.

But still, the trails of hurt and sadness are visible. "I'm a total mess. I should've listened to my mother..." Your legs trembled as you sat on the bed.

The man from the walls heard a piece of painful music. A piece of beautiful music, but he doesn't want to hear it anymore. It hurts his feeling seeing her hurt. He saw how you trembled, he saw how you cried for help. He wishes he could.

Your voice, once he heard it, his soul and heart will energize. His eyes will travel where you are, every move of you is being watched by him.

You got up from the bed and looked at the mirror.

Be strong. This will end.

Those were your notes since this debt started. "Gosh. You're a mess." You laughed weakly.

He doesn't want you to be like this. For him, you're not a mess but a royalty. You're his princess. Even if you cry and cry until your whole face is red, you're still beautiful for him.

Done preparing dinner for you and Brahms the doll. You left his dinner at the table. After that, you took a bottle of wine to drive all of your sadness.

You tucked the doll to the bed and kiss him goodnight. Shocking that he didn't move or change place. The doll must be feeling pity for you.

You turned off all the lights and lightened some candles around. You sat on the sofa in the main living room.

First glass of wine. Your tears fall again. Recalling all the memories with your ex.

The sweet and strong taste of the wine touched your tongue and throat as you swallowed the red liquid.

Your eyes twinkled as the moon from the outside does.

No loud sobs and sniffs anymore, but a river of tears streaming down on your cheeks. This year has been really hard for you. I hope your ex won't bother you tomorrow after all of this.

Almost half of the bottle is finished, you're feeling dizzy and sleepy. You started yelling random words.

One of the secret passages opened, A man crawled out of it. His eyes focused as he saw you a mess. His feet gently stomped on the wooden floor as his curls jumping a bit.

You weakly moved your head to look at the man approaching you. "You..."

For the first time, he has touched your delicate skin. After craving it for 9 months straight, he finally touched you. He smiled behind the mask, stroking your soft arms. "Wow..."

"He's so dumb... He didn't help me..."

"I'm here, y/n. Don't mind him." He whispered as he hugged your tiny body. His big hands ran into your back, His chin resting on your shoulder, His front attached to your front.

You didn't hesitate to embrace him back. As you laid your chin on his huge shoulder, he heard another beautiful music.

He forced you to wrap your legs around his waist. As he does, you take your legs back. "No..."

"Let's go to your room. It's late now." His high-pitched noise came.

His words weakened your body, he took the advantage to wrap your legs again around his waist.

He effortlessly hoisted you up and gently walked upstairs. He gradually walks, making you fell asleep to his body.

"I've been hearing a painful music from you, my dear." He said as he gently laid you down to the bed. "And I would like to stop that music."

You tried to focus your gaze to see him clearly.

"Oh my dear y/n, you don't know how many days I've been wanting to touch you." He stroked his knuckles gently to your cheek.

"My first impression when I saw you was gentle. Oh god, you don't know how jealous I am. That doll doesn't even need kisses and embrace. I should, right?" He smiled.

He sat beside you making his face a bit closer.

"I have the feeling that he'll come here by any moment." He paused. "It happened to me before. Ah boyfriends." He deeply laughed.

"I murdered a boyfriend before." He simply said.

"Confused because the girlfriend asked me to help her. But I ended up being the monster. So..." He leaned to your ears.

"Maybe I'll give him an internal pain if he does break in here, hmm? I don't want you to over react just like the past girl I met before."

"You won't, right y/n...?"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

142K 3.2K 21
(I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE ARTS) When y/n decides to come back and save Malcom, and decides to stay with Brahms Heelshire. What'll happen to her? The...
991K 27K 24
A Brahms Heelshire fanfic, written in 2016 by HeelshireBoi. TW: violence, blood, abuse, mature content, attempted rape, profanity [18+ Readers ONLY] ...
887K 21.9K 31
A Brahms X Reader, from The Boy. DISCLAIMER: I don't own 'The Boy' nor any of its characters. #2 IN 'The Boy' TAG: 5/01/19 #1 IN 'The Boy' TAG: 21/06...
50.3K 1K 32
*ONGOING* [𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓] A Dark Scream Romance 🔪 ❤︎ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 I leaned in closer, my masked face inches from hers. ❝You're mine now...