A Jacob and Renesmee Story: E...

Autorstwa charlottetex2

A sequel to A different side of Twilight Breaking dawn, after the entire vampire and werewolf feud with the C... Więcej

A Jacob and Renesmee Story: Everlasting Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 32

2.6K 45 20
Autorstwa charlottetex2

Renesmee's P.O.V

I got to Jacob's house and pulled up to his house. I turned the car off, exited, and opened the passenger seat door. I got Sophia out, set her on the ground, and grabbed her hand. I approached the door and knocked. A minute later, the door opened, and I saw Billy.

"Hey, Renesmee. How are you?" Billy asked.

"I'm good," I responded.

"That's good."

Billy looked down at Sophia.

"Oh hey there, little fellow. I'm guessing this must be Sophia," Billy said.

"Yes. Say, hi, Sophia." I said.

"Hi," Sophia said.

Billy smiled at her, then glanced back at me.

"So, what brought you here?" Billy asked.

"Is Jacob here? I'm dropping her off." I responded.

"Yeah, he's in the garage."

"Okay, thanks."

"See ya."

"You too."

I headed toward the garage, walked in, and coughed to get his attention.

"Jacob," I said.

Jacob stopped what he was doing and looked up at me. When he saw me, he had a shocked look on his face. It was like he didn't expect me to be here.

"Hey," I said.

Jacob got up and wiped his hands. He asked, "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I came to drop Sophia off. She's going to stay the night with you." I said, picking her up and putting her on my hip.

"Why? I mean, you've never dropped her off here before," Jacob said.

"She wants to see you. She has been talking about you a lot now."

"Oh."

"Yeah, she has been missing you a lot."

Jacob walked over to me. "Oh," he said.

Jacob put his hands out to her for me to give her to him. Sophia extended her arms towards him. He grabbed her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

My eyes widened at how attached she was to him. "I can see why now," I exclaimed.

"Yeah," Jacob said.

Jacob played with her hair, and I smiled. "Well, here's her bag," I said.

"Thanks," Jacob said.

Jacob took it and set it down on the ground with his things. He then looked at me with a tight-lipped expression. He seemed preoccupied, but I ignored it.

"I guess I better go," I said, backing away and turning around.

"Yeah, you better go," Jacob said. "You don't want to keep Isaac waiting."

"What?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Jacob."

"Just go."

Jacob grabbed Sophia's bag, headed inside the door, and closed it behind him.

I felt the rejection as if someone had shattered my heart into pieces. I left the garage, went to my car, and returned to my house.

Upon reaching my house, I shut off the car, and my mind turned to Jacob's avoidance. Then, I fell inside me again and started getting teary. I wiped away my tears, took a deep breath, pulled my phone out, and called Isaac. He could make me feel better. After five beeps, he answered.

"Hello," Isaac said.

"Hey," I said with a sob.

"What's up? Are you okay?"

"No, not really. Jacob and I are not talking."

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to come over?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes."

Isaac hung up, and I put my phone in my back pocket. Exiting the car, I proceeded indoors. As I ran inside, I heard banging noises in the kitchen. I freaked out and headed to the kitchen, where I heard laughing. I stopped and grinned. I entered the kitchen, and trust me, you wouldn't want to know what I witnessed. I see my mom against the kitchen counter with her legs around dad's hips, kissing him. It is so gross. Would you want to see your parents making out?

I walked in and sat down with disgust. "Oh my god, get a room!" I yelled.

They pulled away and turned to me. Mom spoke. "Oh, sorry, we didn't know you were home."

"I can see that," I said.

Dad's expression was unreadable. "Well, I'm going to the main house," he said.

"Oh, hum, okay," Mom said.

Again, it's like dad's never home. He always says that and then comes back when I'm in bed. It's like he's avoiding me.

"Why?" I asked.

Dad turned to me. "I...I have things to attend to," he answered.

"And that is?" I asked.

"Hum...Carlisle needs help with some stuff in his office."

"And that is?"

I know dad is lying somehow. Is he hiding something from me?

"You don't need to know Renesmee," Dad said.

"Yes, I do. You're hiding something from me if you don't tell me."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. You find excuses only to come home once I'm already in bed. Don't you want to see me? Don't you love me?"

Dad said nothing.

"Renesmee! Why would you say that? He loves you!" Mom yelled.

"Then why isn't he showing it?" I asked.

"He's been busy, that's all."

I looked up at dad, and he had guilt in his eyes.

"What's wrong, dad?" I asked.

"Nothing... I got to go," Dad responded.

Dad kissed mom's forehead, turned around, and left. Mom looked at me with a disappointed expression. Then she walked over to me and sat down. "Renesmee, what has gotten into you today?" she asked.

"It's nothing." I lied.

"It doesn't look like anything."

"Fine, if you want to know, I'm upset with Jacob."

"What...what happened?"

"He doesn't want to see me now, and it's because I'm dating Isaac."

I looked up, and my mom's expression was pitiful. "I'm sorry," she said.

She moved close to me to comfort me, and I walked away from her with anger. "Don't. Please don't touch me. This is all your fault!" I yelled, getting up. "If you and dad didn't cause this mess. Jacob and I would still be together."

"Renesmee..." Mom said.

I ignored her and ran to my bedroom. I fell on my bed and cried as I got to my bedroom.

After ten minutes of crying, I calmed down and lay back in bed, staring at the ceiling, feeling numb. What am I going to do? Never had I felt so broken before. Jacob is my best friend and everything to me. I need him in my life. I can't lose. Without him, I'm nothing. My life always included him as we grew up together. How could you exclude someone you grew up with from your life? I don't understand.

Just twenty minutes later, a knock came on my door. I looked up and saw Isaac. I smiled, hoping it was Jacob instead of knocking on the door.

I sat up and looked at Isaac, surprised. "Isaac, hi. What brings you here, and who granted you access? I would have come to the door." I said.

"Your mom. She let me in." Isaac responded.

I nodded, and Isaac walked over to me and sat beside me. He touched my hand, and I felt nothing. I don't get the sparks that Jacob gives.

"So, I heard Jacob, and you aren't talking. Is it because of us?" Isaac asked.

I looked down at our intertwined hands. "Yeah," I responded.

"Why is he mad?"

"Yeah. Jacob won't talk to me."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

Isaac nodded.

I don't know why Jacob is not talking to me. Is the bond? How should I tell him why Jacob is not talking to me? It may be time I said Jacob's secret even though we made a deal that I wouldn't. It's not like he'll find out because I won't even be around him. This may be great revenge on him for ignoring me.

Isaac broke the silence. "So..." he said.

"Isaac, I have to tell you something. Keep it secret from Jacob that you know what I'm about to disclose."

"Okay."

"You promise?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, you think this is crazy too, but Jacob is a werewolf."

"What, that's impossible. Wait, what kind?"

"A shapeshifter, so he turns into one and can transform back."

"This is still impossible. Werewolves don't exist."

"Really? Then how come vampires exist?"

"True."

"So, you believe me?"

"Yeah."

"Good, because there's also something else."

"What?"

"Okay, to answer your question from earlier, he can't stand seeing me with you because he imprinted on me."

"Imprinted. What's imprinting?"

"It's when werewolves find their soul mates."

"So that means you're his soul mate?"

"Yeah, so it's hurting him for you to be with me?"

"Yes, he's at this stage where he has romantic feelings for me now? Despite my absence, he will love me forever."

"Wow, that's weird. I would think you would move on."

"You can't. You're bound to this person for the rest of your life."

Isaac nodded. He wrapped his arm around me. "He's jealous now that I have the most gorgeous girl," he said.

I gave him a curious look. "In the world?" I asked.

"Yeah," Isaac responded.

I blushed, and Isaac chuckled. "And you're cute, too," he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"So, when did it happen?" Isaac asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When did he imprint on you?"

"Oh, hum, okay. Since I'm also five in human years, I was one, so about four and a half years ago."

"Oh wow. Despite not having you for all these years, how did Jacob do it?"

"There are four stages. Jacob and I stayed in the second stage for a while."

"And it is?"

"Becoming a brother and then a best friend."

Isaac looked at me with curiosity. "Isn't the second one supposed to be now?" he asked.

"Yeah, but earlier, he had moved on to the third stage," I responded.

Isaac nodded. "So, as you said, now he has romantic feelings, even though he can't have you?" he asked.

"Yep, but it's confusing now. We have already done the fourth stage. I'm not supposed to do it until I'm grown," I responded.

Isaac gave me a curious look again. He asked, "Is that why you can't be with him?"

I nodded.

"Then why didn't you wait, anyway?" Isaac asked.

"Because it's difficult," I responded.

"How?"

"Because I have got potent feelings for him, too."

"Oh..."

"Yeah."

"So, where are you guys now?"

"Friends, despite our romantic connection."

Isaac sighed and showed a sad look on his face.

"Isaac, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm trying to process everything. I don't know if you still have feelings for me after telling me all this," Isaac responded.

"I do. Why else would I kiss you last night?"

"I don't know how to make him jealous."

I sighed. I can't believe Isaac thinks that. I'll have to prove it to him.

I lifted his head and turned his face to me. He said nothing but stared at me. I moved close to him and placed my hands on his face. Again, he stared at me, waiting for me to do something. I moved my face closer to him, and he realized I was going to kiss him, so he closed his eyes as I went for it. I smashed my lips to his and kissed him with passion. I then pulled away, and Isaac looked at me with curiosity. "What was that for?" he asked.

I do like him. He's such a great guy. So I want to be with him.

I stroked the back of his hair. "I like you, Isaac. That's why." I responded.

Isaac smiled and smashed his lips to mine, and I took that as a sign. I kissed him back, and he put his hand on my waist and pulled me toward him and onto his lap. His tongue touched my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened it, letting his tongue touch mine. After a minute, I broke away, took a breath, and locked eyes with him, his dark green gaze captivating me.

"We should go now," I said.

"Okay," Isaac said.

We got up and left my bedroom. I walked down the hall without informing mom of my destination. We headed into the forest. As we walked, I could tell Isaac looked scared. I laughed.

"Are you scared to see me hunt now?" I asked.

"No...no way. I'm not scared. It's in a forest this late at night that scares me," Isaac responded.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, are you ever scared?"

"No, never. I'm used to this, and I can protect myself."

"True. Well, when do we start?"

"When I hear and smell an animal."

"And when will that be?"

I heard something miles away.

"Do you hear that?" I asked.

"No," Isaac responded.

"Come on."

I grabbed his hand and started running, and he ran with me. I didn't go vampire speed so that he could catch up to me.

"Where are we going?" Isaac asked.

"To the animal," I responded.

"What animal?"

"I don't know."

Five minutes later, we were higher in the forest than I thought. Once more, a growl reached my ears.

"What was that?" Isaac asked.

I smelled it again. I recognized the smell. I used to hunt it before. It was a mountain lion. My mom taught me when I got older. She said it was the animal she first hunted.

"It's a mountain lion," I responded.

"What!" Isaac yelled.

"Shush, it can hear you."

"What are we going to do?"

"Follow me."

I hid behind a rock, and he followed suit.

"Stay here. I'll climb the tree for a closer look." I said.

"Okay," Isaac said.

I climbed the tree next to the rock and went to the top. From the top, I glanced down and saw Isaac's wide-eyed expression. "How?" he asked.

"How did I do that? Being a half-vampire requires certain skills," I responded.

He nodded. I hopped up again and started looking for it. I saw it coming around a tree and coming our way. He must have smelt us coming.

"Isaac, get down, and when I attack, you can look," I said.

"Okay," Isaac said.

It came closer, and now it stopped by our tree. With an animal approaching the rock, I took immediate action to save Isaac. So I jumped and got on top of it, and we started rolling. I got on top of it and pushed one arm down. It tried to bite me, so I went for it. I went for the shoulder and sucked my teeth in and sucked its blood.

A minute later, all the blood drained out, and I lifted my head to see the mountain lion dead. I heard clapping, and I turned around and saw Isaac smiling. I wiped my face, got up, and cleaned myself up.

Isaac walked over to me. "That was amazing," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

"How did you do it? Sink your teeth into it? I didn't even see sharp teeth."

"My teeth have ways."

"I see. Well, we should get going."

"Okay."

"When we return, do you want to grab a bite? I'm starving."

"Hum, no, not really. Since this meal, I'm good."

"I bet it looks like you spent an entire minute sucking the life out of that animal."

I laughed. We got back to the house and headed inside. I saw dad and mom worried on the couch when I got inside. Hearing the door slam, they glanced up and spotted me. Mom stood up from the chair, her face wearing a black expression. "Where have you been? I walked into your bedroom, and you weren't there," she asked.

"I went to show Isaac what I could do. I thought I told you I was going to do it." I responded.

"Okay, but why didn't you tell me you were going thirty minutes ago? You made me worried. I had to call Edward."

"I'm sorry. I'll let you know next time."

"Okay, you're not in trouble this time, but we will ground you if you do it again."

"Okay."

"Well, you can go now."

Upon my departure, my father avoided eye contact, his face expressionless.

"Dad," I said.

Dad said nothing and walked past me down the hall. Mom looked at me. "I'll go talk to him," she said.

Mom departed, and I shifted towards Isaac.

"Are you okay?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah, come on, let's go," I responded.

We headed to my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I walked over to my bed, and Isaac stood beside it, waiting for me to do something. I took my tank top off and crawled into bed.

"Sleep with me?" I asked.

"I...I don't know your parents..." Isaac said.

"I'm not in the mood to care. I don't aspire to be alone tonight."

"Fine, let me text my parents real quick, though."

"Okay."

Isaac took his phone out of his pocket and texted his parents. His phone beeped. He texted back, put it in his pocket, and slept with me.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I told them I'm staying at Henry's tonight and promised to be home by six to get ready for school," Isaac responded.

I nodded, and he moved his arm around my waist. I cuddled up to his chest. We talked for the rest of the night, and then I fell asleep.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked it. Also, I posted a picture of Renesmee at the top of the screen. 

Please vote, comment, and share!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

46.3K 1K 51
A sequel to Jacob and Renesmee Story: Everlasting Love. It has been a year since Jacob and Renesmee got engaged, and now they plan on getting married...
22.9K 249 16
**Under Editing** After everything Renesmee has been through, she can finally relax and enjoy life. Now Sixteen, her life is now complete with all he...
4K 203 46
I don't own the Twilight story or characters, except the ones I made up. I just use the same names and change the story a little or should I say a lo...
4.6K 93 10
Just a small love story about Jacob and Renesmee. I'm hoping to have a total of 5 parts for them.