Chapter 36

The content includes mature content. Read at your own risk!

Renesmee's P.O.V.

"Why are we going to the garage?" Jacob asked.

I smirked. "You'll see," I responded.

"Please tell me you didn't get me a car. I don't need one."

"It's not. It's way better."

Jacob's eyes widened upon seeing the sight when he opened the door.

"Surprise! I got you a motorcycle of your own," I said.

"What the...are you serious? You got me a motorcycle?" Jacob asked.

"Yep,"

Jacob walked over to it, touching it and admiring how it looked.

"How much was this? It looks like it cost a fortune," Jacob said.

"It was. I got help from my family because you wanted one," I said.

Jacob nodded and dropped the ribbon on the floor. He got on and placed his fingers on the clutch. He smirked and looked up at me. "Thanks, Nessie. This gift is the best I've ever received. "I always wanted one. Now I do," he said.

I smiled, happy that he liked it. "You're welcome," I said.

Jacob stepped off the motorcycle and made his way over to me. He surprised me by pulling me in for a hug. I reacted to the hug, but I hugged him back. He embraced me and buried his face in my neck.

We maintained that position until he broke away and gazed into my eyes. I averted my gaze, feeling uneasy under his intense stare. Jacob held onto my chin and directed my gaze towards him. "Hey," he said.

"Don't look away from me. I want to see your beautiful brown eyes. I don't see those eyes anymore."

I couldn't help but blush, and Jacob stroked my cheek. He then looked down at my lips with lust. "I miss you," he said.

My eyes widened. "What?" I asked.

"I miss you," Jacob repeated.

I'm at a loss for words. I thought Jacob had genuine feelings for Arianna. I don't know what to do. I'm with Isaac now and love him, but something inside me still loved Jacob. That's not right in many ways.

"Jacob..." I said.

Jacob moved away from me and started pacing the room. "I can't do this anymore," he said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"I can't stand Isaac touching you and you touching him. It drives me crazy. It makes me want to have you even more," Jacob said.

"But what about Arianna? Don't you love her?"

Jacob scoffed. "I don't love her. I like her as a person, but I don't love her. You are always the one I want. No other relationship can break my feelings for you," he said.

His words surprised me, but I found joy in knowing I was his only love.

I smiled at Jacob, and he glanced my way for a moment. As I was about to speak, he approached me, and I gazed at him, filled with curiosity. He moved closer to me, and my eyes widened, and I backed away more. His intense stare persisted as he moved closer. I kept stepping back until the wall trapped me. My breathing quickened as Jacob stood in front of me. Without warning, Jacob kissed me. At first, I didn't respond to his kiss, but then I couldn't resist melting into it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and responded to his kiss. Fireworks exploded all around us as he kissed me, and I felt a burning sensation throughout my body. I couldn't resist, despite knowing it was not right. It felt so right to kiss him.