SHE BENT ME

By ScarletttWrites

When fate connects them again, running away from the past will be a hindrance of their love. Fate finds a way... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
The Start
Touchdown Korea
New Friend
Test Of Identity
CLOSE
Creep and Intimacy
Housemates
Uncontrollable
Jisoo's Cafรฉ
Kissed the drunk
White Roses from whom?
A walk and talk in the park
The truth behind Lisa's past
The test of jealousy
Away
Denial or not?
Can't resist any longer
The Dance
Coping Trauma
Where, Why, Who, and What
When we were young
Money is a good servant but a terrible master
Right or Wrong
Sacrifice
Unplanned Escape
End of Childhood Flashback
Confession or Expectations
Just you and me ๐Ÿšซ
Secret lovers
Partners in crime
C
Lost shares but still a Billionaire
Black
Anew
Old pain
Save you
Love smoke
The News
Fire

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

1.6K 51 5
By ScarletttWrites

[LISA]

College is different from high school. In High School you shouldn't be absent or else your parents will be summoned or your teachers get intrigued and ask you where you've been, etc; but in college, the professor won't care if you attend the class or not. If you pass, then good but if you flunk, then it's all on you.

The schedule is different as well. You will only be fortunate if you have the same goal and dreams as your high school friends and get to the same school. Usually, in college, it is where you and your close buddies grew apart. It depends on the situation but mostly it is. It's sad but that's the reality.

However, in my case. I only got BamBam in Thailand since I was a kid. We've been classmates for a long time and I'm okay with having one buddy only. Wonder why he's my only buddy? Cause we've been homeschooled.

Now, I got two new friends, Rosé and Jisoo.

"The twins are here!" one classmate shouted in the room, looking excited.

The twins?

Rosé, Jisoo, and I look puzzled.

My phone vibrated and checked who called me.

BamBam.

I answered the call.

"Excuse me for a moment." I said to Rosé and Jisoo and went to the corner of the room since it's sort of quiet in there.

"Hey, Bam. Why are you calling now? I missed you." I spoke. He hasn't called me for 4 weeks and I missed my buddy. He hasn't seen nor returned my messages as well.

We usually call using an app for calls because we find it more convenient.

"I am doing it on purpose so you will miss me." He spoke. I know he is smirking now.

"Where have you been? You've been MIA for 4 weeks and so." I asked and it took him long to answer my question.

"I got busy. I am sorry if I wasn't able to return your calls and messages. I owe you one, big time," he said.

"Yeah. You really do, dude,"

[JENNIE]

"The twins are here!" I heard it somewhere, I'm not sure if it's from our classroom but I know that person is pertaining to me and Nayeon.

Nayeon and I are seen each other as twins since high school probably because we both have a gummy smile. Some said my gummy smile is unique and breathtaking while Nayeon's smile is like a rabbit-like with slight gums shown.

I am an only child but it's good to know and feel that someone considers us as sisters. I really wish to have one.

When we went into our room and I can see that most of the seats are occupied. I spotted 3 empty seats on the right side near the windows.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked the girl with a Dior handbag on the table.

She's beautiful even the girl beside her who's munching chips is beautiful.

"Yes, but that two aren't. You can take the seat on the left side of this empty seat." The Miss Dior girl is pointing at the empty seat on her left side.

"Okay then. Thank you." I sat on the seat after the empty seat beside Miss Dior and Nayeon sat at my left side which happens to be at the center aisle.

"So, what's your name?" Miss Dior asked.

"I'm Jennie, nice to meet you."

"I'm Jisoo."

"I'm Rosé."

"I'm Nayeon." Nayeon shook hands with the two.

Too many people to shake hands with but never mind, I'm good with it.

A lady in blonde long-hair with bangs sat on the empty chair at my right side.

She's beautiful it made me gawked.

"Hi. I'm Lisa and you must be?" She offered her hand for a handshake and I took it right away.

She's like a doll. Her brown eyes are wonderful.

"I'm Jennie and this is Nayeon, my best friend," I said calmly trying not to make myself obvious that I'm simping for her in a second.

"You're pretty. I like your eyes, your lips, your face, your hair, and your height." Nayeon said complimenting Lisa a lot. I took a glare at Nayeon and mouthed "Don't be too obvious that you're gay."

She mouthed back "I'm Bi."

I rolled my eyes. I don't know the difference between the two but as long as you're gay, you're gay.

I looked back at Lisa and I can see her blushing from what Nayeon said. Is she gay as well?
Who am I to judge? It's none of my business anyway.

"I like your outfit," I said, just in order to not make Nayeon obvious. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Her smile makes my heart flutter. For heaven's sake, are you for real, Jennie Kim?

"Thank you, both," she said, still smiling.

"I like your smile!" Nayeon said still astonished with Lisa's breathtaking beauty.

Her brown doe eyes are captivating especially when matched with her smile. Oh, self. Stop staring at her.

I nudged Nayeon's arm, a way of signaling her to stop flirting because it is too obvious.

Obviously, Nayeon is hitting on her. I know Nayeon is Bi. I guess that's bisexual? Where you are attracted to both sexes but so far I haven't seen Nayeon dated men, so I always assume that maybe she's a lesbian and her saying that she's bi is a defense.

Idk. Good thing she doesn't have any romantic feelings for me because she doesn't like super girly aura vibes, and she told me I am not her type.

Well, that's better. At least, I can still have a best friend without any malice.

I can see that Lisa got uncomfortable.

"I am going to the comfort room. Are you coming?" Nayeon asked me.

I nodded no and she went on her own.

"I'm sorry about that she always loves to compliment beautiful things or people. I hope you don't take it wrongly." I told Lisa just to clear Nayeon's flirting game.

"Nah, I didn't. I'm used to it by the way." she gave me a sweet grin on her face and it is so beautiful. Such a beautiful smile she got there that it compel me to smile back.

"You got a cute smile. I like it. It reminds me of someone," she said with looking at my lips and smiled at me. I can feel a little heat on my cheeks. This is embarrassing, it's just a compliment Jennie, why do you have to blush?

Someone? Who could that be?

"NO CLASSES ON THE FIRST DAY!!!" Sehun proclaimed it in the class and his friends are jumping with happiness because of the news!

Sehun, Kai, and Chanyeol are my classmates. They took the same course because of the same reasons.

Business.

Everyone is so happy that all can go home or go somewhere else.

"Hey, Jennie. Would you mind joining us?" Lisa offered us to hang out with her and her friends.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"No. Not that. Would you mind if you will be my, uhm -- our friend until we graduate? I-I mean help each other until we graduate?" she uttered while waiting for my response.

They want to be friends till the end then. Okay, not a problem.

"Say yes! Say yes!" Jisoo and Rosé said in unison. Sounds like a cheer to my ears.

They're so cute to look at and joining them would be good for us since they look harmless and fun to be with.

Okay. I'll join them. With or without Nayeon's decision, I will. She took long just for a piss.

"Yeah. Sure," I said and three of them cheered in happiness and Lisa initiated a group hug.
She's gently hugged me and her aromatic scent fill my nose, sending weird electrics to my whole being. Rosé and Jisoo took part with the group hug as well. Letting Lisa's body pressed more into mine.

She's so tall, I feel small when she wrapped me in her arms.

Are they really this friendly?

Rosé and Jisoo pulled back from the group hug while I'm still wrapped by this doll-like woman who I just met today.
We just met today but it feels like I knew her and it's weird to feel this way towards someone you just met.

"You're liking the hug, huh?" Jisoo and Rosé teased Lisa which made her pull away from the hug.

Lisa glared at Jisoo and Rosé.

"Sorry about that, I'm just too friendly," Lisa reasoned.

10 seconds. 10 seconds of hugging Lisa.

Did I just count it?

Am I insane? No way!

I think it's normal and it's not gay. Okay Jennie? Not gay. You're not gay.

"Heyyy-yy" Nayeon said with excitement and the excitement faded when she saw that it's only the 4 of us are in the room.

Thanks for breaking the tension.

"Where is everyone?" She asked while looking around the room and bat her eyelashes at Lisa.

"There's no class for today, it was announced in our University App." Rosé answered.

"Oh, thank heavens. Thanks, girl." she smiled at Rosé and winked.

"Jennie. Kai asked me to tell you that he wants to take you out for lunch today," Nayeon said blithely and my temper boiled from the thought of him.

No way. Is he still in love with me?

When we were in high school, Kai and I were classmates, and back then he has been pursuing me but I just keep on ignoring him because I don't feel any romantic feelings towards him. I see him as a friend but he took it wrongfully.

Well, he's a good guy but I just want to focus on myself and not have a boyfriend.

"Why through you? Are you a messenger now?" I asked almost sounding enraged.

"Chill. He's scared of you and he got intimidated. He's also afraid that you might say no again in front of him so he approached me," Nayeon briefly explained.

"Then NO! Tell him, okay? I don't want him to think that agreeing to his offer means that I like him or I accepted his love. Nayeon, just — He got no chance, okay?" I told Nayeon.

I heard someone chuckled behind me.

"You're so mean. At least reject him properly." Nayeon said, making me look bad with these 3 girls.

What? I am rejecting him properly.

"I am rejecting him properly. Like I told you, I'm not ready for any relationships but he kept on insisting that soon I will fall in love with him. So manipulative and I hate pushy people, sorry but NO means NO." I exasperatedly explained.

"Fierce," Lisa smirked.

"Also, we are going out with our new friends anyway," I said and Nayeon took her phone from her pocket and texted Kai.

"Sent! Done." Nayeon sigh and gave me a look of disbelief.

I can see that she pity Kai for too long and why do I look like the bad person here just because I said 'no' to someone?

You can't just force yourself to someone you don't love? Right??

"You did the right thing." someone whispered to me and I felt her breath behind my ear which is close to my neck, it's literally sending shivers to my body.

I looked who it is and it's Lisa. Our faces are almost inches apart but she shifted backwards.

I almost lost my composure because of that.

"Are we all friends now?" Nayeon asked.

"Uhm, yeah??" Jisoo said questionably.

This is the beginning of our friendship.

A/N:
(Hola! Just stay safe everyone. Tell me what you think. Tell me your thoughts. How's life so far?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 33.2K 78
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
791K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...