ALWAYS & FOREVER

By ameture_writer

THIS IS A STORY OF ..... MEERA SINGHANIA A beautiful girl who lights up the room by just her smile. A girl lo... More

COPYRIGHT / AN
CHARACTERS!!!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK ALERT!!

CHAPTER 33

16.7K 553 15
By ameture_writer

Abhimanyu's POV 

I felt someone stir against me. I slowly opened my eyes and groaned , my neck was so stiff from the position I was sleeping in. I looked down to see Meera partially on top of me. I don't remember falling asleep. I slowly removed my phone from my pocket , trying not to wake her up. I check the time and it's just 5am. 

I gently get up placing Meera's head on the the sofa. I then lift her up in my arms and carry her towards the room. She moves a little but doesn't wake up. I place her on the bed and pull the cover over her. I stare at her injured hand beside her face. I called the police commissioner last night and told him about the incident. I want those people to suffer who did this to Alia and my Meera. Just thinking about someone hurting Meera made me want to kill that person but I look at her sleeping figure beside me. She's here with me, my angel is safe. 

"Abhi, why are you awake so early?", she asks slowly turning towards me and rubbing her eyes. She looked so cute and sexy at the same time. How is that even possible?

"I don't sleep much usually, you should go back to sleep", I say tucking a strand of behind her ear. She shakes her head in response.

"I'm awake", she says and looks at me frowning slightly. "What are you thinking about"

I hesitate for a moment and she notices this. Meera gets up and holds my hand.

" you are clearly worried about something. What happened?", she says and I sigh. Well she caught me.

"I was thinking about what happened last night. I just couldn't stand the sight of you getting hurt, those people are going to suffer. No one hurts what's mine"

"What's yours? Someone's too possessive"

"Damn right I am. You are and always will be mine", I say staring deep into her eyes and meaning every word of it.

"We'll see about that", she says playfully and attempts to get up but I pull her back so that she lands in my lap.

"There is nothing to be seen, you are mine and I am yours , forever" , I say into her ear and she jumps slightly.

"Your beard tickles", she says rubbing here ear and chuckling slightly. We sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. Just then a thought strikes me.

"Can I ask you something, its a little silly", I say and she looks at me curiously, "never mind, its very silly and-"

"You can ask me anything, no matter how silly it is"

"Uh,ok. It may sound weird but I have never seen you cry, its not like I want you to but there were so many instances and-", i say but stop because she stiffens a little." I know its silly, you don't even have to answer it, there's probably no reason", I say quickly and wait for her to say something. After a few seconds she says,

"My mother, she died of a heart attack and when that happened I was at home. The housekeeper started shouting and I rushed towards to find mom holding her chest in pain. I immediately called the ambulance but I guess she knew that she won't survive. Dad had also come by that time and naturally we all had tears in our eyes. The last she she did was wipe one of  my tear and say 'Never cry '. So I don't think I have cries since then, I don't know why exactly but I guess it was the one last thing she told me to do and I felt like I should honor it", she says softly looking distant as if recalling the whole incident was painful for her.

"Shit, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. She'd be proud of you,  wish I could have met her"

She slowly meets my eye and says, "I'm glad you asked, I needed to talk about it at some point and I wish you could have met her too, she would have loved you"

"Well obviously, I have a charming personality and women love me", I say , teasing her.

"You're so conceited and who are these women?"

"My fan following of course. Haven't you seen my Instagram account? Also why do you think I haven't told anyone that we are married. I dint want to break the hearts of my many admirers",

"Your fan following, I cant say I know of that", she says raising a eyebrow. Well lets tease her then. 

"No, seriously?", I take my phone and show her my Instagram account. I have 47.3M followers. She genuinely looks impressed and I was following around a 100 people, its not like I cared about all this. "Look at my followers, majority of them are girls", I say .

"Uh, good for you?", she says but it sounds more like a question and I don't miss the hint of annoyance in her voice. 

"Is someone jealous?", I say in a mocking tone.

"I'm not jealous, why would I be?"

"Who said anything about you", I can see that she is getting riled up. I go to kiss her but she gets up and walks towards the bathroom.

"I want my morning kiss"

"Ask your so called admirers", she calls out.

"But they are not as good as you", I say back and immediately regret it. She shoots me a glare and closes the door behind her. I hear her turn the shower on and I lie back on the bed. She comes out wearing a light blue dress looking as beautiful as ever. I go over to her and wrap an arm around her waist pulling her towards me. 

She places a hand on my shoulder and I look at her wound examining it.

"It doesn't hurt, don't worry about it", she says softly.

"About what I said earlier, it just slipped out, I dint actually mean it"

"You dint mean it or dint mean to tell it to me"

"What, no of course I dint mean it , I-"

"Abhi, calm down. I know, I was just kidding", she says and I sigh in relief. I pull her closer and kiss her . Her hands go around my neck as she kisses me back. We break free and I trail kisses along her jaw, sucking on her sweet spot behind her ear. She lets out a soft moan and tightens her hold on me. I cant get enough of her , I pull her closer if possible and we both are lost in each other.  

Suddenly there is a knock on the door and we both jump apart. I straighten my hair and open it. Adi is standing with a crying and struggling Reyansh in his arms.

"Bhai, he is not listening to any of us ", Adi says and hands him over to me. He somewhat calms downs as I try to console him. Both of us head out . Dad is sitting on the dining table reading the newspaper. Ma comes out and sees a cranky Reyansh and says,

"Kab se chup karane ki koshish kar rahi hoon, he's not listening to anyone only"

"Reyansh, if you sleep, chachu will give you a chocolate"

"He's too small to understand all that", I tell Adi. Just then Meera and Alia come out engrossed in some deep discussion, completely oblivious to the situation. Meera comes and stands next to me her back facing me. Reyansh sees her almost jump out of my arms but I catch him on time. Meera turns around and Rey stretches his arms towards her crying. She takes him from my arms and guess what, he stops crying immediately. He places his cheek on her shoulder and then takes a fistful of her hair while staring at it like its the most interesting thing. Ma, dad , Adi and I are beyond shocked. 

Adi takes a lock of Meera's hair and sniffs it. What the fuck is he doing. I pull him back and look at him quizzingly. He raises his hands in surrender,

"We have been trying to make Reyansh sleep for the past hour but he refuses to listen to any of us and now bhabi doesn't do anything and he falls asleep just like that. I was just checking if there is something there in your perfume", Its true, Reyansh was sleeping , holding to to Meera pretty tightly. Meera just laughs listening to Adi.

Ma then insists that we all eat breakfast together as I quote" Mere saare bacche bahut patle hote jaa rahe hai". 

After breakfast , Meera, Reyansh and I go back home. 

"Abhi, don't you have to go to the office", Meera asks me.

"Not really, I though we could spend the day together"

"But I have to go , ther-"

I cut her off, "You are not going anywhere, you're hurt. Both of us are staying at home", I sat sternly.

"Omg, I'm fine , just relax, stop worrying about me and I really have to go, I'll be back in a couple of hours", she kisses my cheek and leaves.

Well then there is less than a week for her birthday, so now's the perfect time to plan a surprise for her. As much as I don't like it , I call Karan to ask him to keep her busy that day. Karan assures me that won't be a problem because she has forgotten her birthday many times before. After talking to him, I plan the perfect surprise of her. I just hope she likes it.

***************************************************************

Hey guyss, I updated again.

Pls vote and comment and keep reading

xoxo

Sakshi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 22.9K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...
917K 41K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
35K 1.9K 25
Status: On going An Arranged Marriage Story... Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi - 30 years old, Hair of a Multi-Million dollar company A protective gentleman...
761K 29.9K 39
You can't blame Gravity for Falling in Love.. Arjun Desai is a headstrong billionaire businessman. His parents' marriage made him hate the idea of lo...