Black Clover OC Kimono

By AOTFannn

Kimono is a Wood Magic user who's dream is to become Wizard King to help his mother and little brother out of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: I'm Back
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 1st of the Element Wars
Chapter 43 1st of the Element Wars Part 3
Chapter 44 1st of the Element Wars Part 4
Chapter 45 1st of the Element Wars Part 5
Chapter 46 1st of the Element Wars Part 6
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 42 1st of the Element Wars Part 2

41 2 0
By AOTFannn

"How are we going to get to the boy?" Torch asked.

"I don't know" Kagono responded.

The soldiers were going head to head with the skeletons, struggling a little bit, but were holding their own none the less.

"If we get to the boy, the skeleton's should stop coming" Kwu stated.

"I think he knows that, but he's possibly waiting for something else to happen" Kagono said.

"What, he thinks these skeletons will sooner or later kill us?" Kwu asked "And the mom seems to be a'lot stronger than before, the boy seems to be the same, so wouldn't it make more sense for all of us to gang up on the mom and leave the skeletons to the soldiers."

"Kimono most likely doesn't want us suffering any casualties, so he decided to do this one with just Naguyi" Kagono explained.

"That reminds me, how have you and Naguyi been doing?" Kwu joked.

"Not the time Kwu!" Kagono said very seriously.

"Can you go into your black form right now?" Torch asked, killing a skeleton.

"In a while, right now I have to stay in my grey form until my magic charges up" Kagono answered. "Can you go into your hell flames form?"

"Yes, but only for a few minutes" Torch says.

"Damn, am I the only one without a special form to go into?" Kwu laughed.

"This is not the the time Kwu!" Torch and Kagono exclaimed at the same time.

"Sorry" Kwu said rubbing the back of his head.

"Flame Magic: Hells Flames Form"

"Now, get to the boy at all costs" Kagono commanded.

Torch smiled and bulldozed through skeletons to get to the skeleton boy.

"I didn't get see you yet" The skeleton boy said.

"Flame Magic: Dragon Spitter of  Burning Weapons"

Torch started legitly started spitting out fire made knives from his mouth and we're going towards the boy.

"Bone Magic: Pile Up"

All whole lot of skeletons piled on top the skeleton guy to cover him from flaming knives.

"How am I going to get through all this shit" Torch thought.

"So....how's your day been going hehe?" The skeleton boy chuckled.

"What the hell did you just say?" Torch asked.

"Torch, he probably heard us talking about how you have minimal time in your form, so he's buying time!" Kwu yelled about 75 meters away.

"Oh well, if you know about my plan it's time to die" The boy said.

"Bone Magic: Boner"

Torch frove and he went out of his form.

"Hahaha! The spell is called boner haha!" Kwu shouted, laughing uncontrollably.

"Boner, what the fuck type of name is that for a spell?" Kagono thought.

"This spell makes you from your feet up turn you into a skeleton within 2 hours and become one of my minions" The boy explained.

"Damn it which is have to turn does it?" Kagono asked.

"Yep, looks like it" Kwu said.

"Ahhh!" Kagono shouted to the top of his lungs bursting into his black form, releasing a'lot of wind and magic.

Kwu flew backwards.

"This is the first time I saw him do it, but man is it powerful" Kwu said getting up to smile at the site of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 901 31
She was careful He was careless she was uptight him, the opposite she was serious he was playful like fire and water lava and ice they were opposite...
41.9K 5.9K 150
Official English Title (Global Examination) mostly known as Global University Entrance Examination_GUEE α€α€…α€Ία€€α€™α€Ήα€˜α€¬α€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€†α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€›α€¬ α€…α€¬α€™α€±α€Έα€•α€½α€²α€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€±α€«α€Ία€α€²α€· syste...
39.3K 179 6
Tales of a couple and their domestic relationship. Involves Displince (Aka. Spanking)
380K 9.1K 36
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...