My cold boss (K.NJ)

By BoxyTaehyung

You are Min Yn and lives with your brother, Min Yoongi. You have no parents because they died in a accident w... More

Chapter 1: Introduction.
Chapter 2: Found a job.
Chapter 3: Accepted.
Chapter 4: Miss him.
Chapter 5: Lunch.
Chapter 6: Sudden out burst.
Chapter 7: Broken.
Chapter 8: Family issues.
Chapter 9: Trying to change.
Chapter 10: Perveted eyes.
Chapter 11: Restaurant.
Chapter 12: Finally found him.
Chapter 13: Unknown number.
Chapter 14: Finally out of coma.
Chapter 15: Threat.
Chapter 16: Why him?
Chapter 17: Rewarded.
Chapter 18: Preparations for his birthday.
Chapter 19: Jealous.
Chapter 20: Invitation cards.
Chapter 21: Acting coldly
Chaque 22: Reuniting a broken family.
Chapter 23: Almost got raped.
Chapter 24: "I love her".
Chapter 25: Heart broken.
Chapter 26: "Stay strong".
Chapter 28: Finally revealed.
Chapter 29: Ignoring her.
Chapter 30: "Then just die".
Chapter 31: Rethinking his decisions.
Chapter 32: Preparations for the wedding.
Chapter 33: Wedding day.
Chapter 34: The hidden relationship.
Chapter 35: The happy ending.

Chapter 27: Truth soon revealed.

2.2K 105 6
By BoxyTaehyung

The doctor came out of the room and everyone got up before walking to him.

Ha-rin: Doctor, how is my daughter now?

Doctor: I'm sorry but she did not regain her memories back, yet.

They all sighed sadly and disapointedly and the doctor went away after saying few more informations.

Then they entered the room and saw YN sitting on the bed.

Yoongi firstly went to her.

Yoongi: YN, are you ok? What happened that your state became critical?

YN: I don't know, i was in my room when suddenly my head started to hurt me badly.

Taehyung: Did something happen before, which led you here?

YN looked at Namjoon and saw him looking down with guilt, embarrassment and hatred toward himself.

Namjoon was about to say that it was him but YN spoke.

YN: No Taehyung, i was just sitting in my room the whole time and it suddenly started.

Namjoon looked at YN with glossy eyes.

Mr. Kim: Are you sure?

YN nodded and Jin came to her before caressing her hair.

Jin: YN please take care of yourself, we told you not to take a lot of stress, right?

YN smiled to him then looked again at Namjoon, he was looking down as some tears were falling from his eyes.

YN felt really bad to see him like this.

__________________

TIME SKIP TO BACK TO KIM HOUSE...

Now it was quite late and YN came back to home.

They did not waste anytime and went to sleep directly in their perspective rooms.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING...

YN this time got up a little bit earlier and wore her clothes that she usually wore for going to her work.

After she did her morning routine, YN went to sit on the couch to wait for everyone to come downstairs.

Suddenly, she saw Namjoon coming down from the stairs while tying his watch.

But as Namjoon saw YN, he became a statue.

As he saw YN back in her work's clothes, he got emotional.

YN got up while looking at him, and Namjoon's eyes filled with water.

YN looked into these eyes with a lot of hidden pain and love.

YN: This is why Namjoon i'm doing this acting, i want to know, why does your heart aches whenever you talk to me? Why do i see pain and love, both in your eyes? Why am i the reason of your broken heart?

YN thought to herself and this was when the Kim brothers came down too while fitting their suits.

They saw YN and gasped.

Taehyung: YN you are coming today?

They both quickly snapped out of their eye contact world and wiped their tears secretly.

YN: Y-Yes Taehyung, i was thinking of coming back to work to distract myself from some problems.

Jin: Then it's very good, but don't overwork yourself, alright?

YN: Yes.

Then they ate their breakfast and went to the office.

As they arrived their workplace and entered the building, everyone greeted them but especially YN.

Because it's been a long time that she didn't come to work and the others workers missed her.

They entered in their perspective office rooms and sat down on their chairs.

Namjoon looked at YN.

Namjoon: Ms. Min, do you remember how you used to work here?

YN thought very carefully before replying.

YN: I guess, i think that my boss would give me work via mail and i would do the work.

Namjoon sighed and nodded.

Then they started their work and distracted each other from each other'ds brains.

TIME SKIP...

Now it was 5 PM and the silence was filled in the room, no one dared to utter a single word.

YN was working none stop, so her back was paining her.

She straightened her positions and did some strechings, while doing this, her eyes fell on Namjoon.

She looked at him who was working really profesionally then smiled at him.

She then decided to ask him something so she can walk further in her plan.

YN: Mr. Kim...?

He looked at her normally.

YN: When did i join this job?

Namjoon: Ms. Min, i think that i told you that it's better to not to talk to each other about something other than work.

YN's heart ached after seeing him this distant from her, but she still did not give up even though her voice cracked a little bit.

YN: M-Mr. Kim, w-why are you t-talking like t-that?

Namjoon: It's better for both of us if we don't talk to each other anymore.

Namjoon said with a knot in his throat and a heavy heart.

YN: Bu-

Namjoon couldn't stop his tears anymore and just dashed out of the room.

This was when YN too burst into tears.

YN: What happened with us...? Our relationship who was really amazing and beautiful became the worst ? It's all because of me, neither Jungkook would come, neither he would attack us and neither i would lost my memories.

She continued to cry, feeling alone and no shoulder to cry on.

Meanwhile, Namjoon went to the roof top's balcony.

He entered in and leaned on barriers and started to cry badly.

He knew that he was breaking both of them, but for him, there was none of his use to recreate new memories with her.

A person who even forgot his name, he didn't want to recreate something new with that person.

Suddenly, he saw someone's hand in front of him with a tissue paper in it.

He frowned, still sniffing then looked at the owner, it was none other than his hyung.

Namjoon quickly wiped his tears and smiled slightly to him.

Namjoon: Hyung, what brings you here?

Jin was just looking at him, reading his expressions.

Jin: A boy who was once cold and emotionless, is now crying...? May I know the reason as the brother of this boy?

He asked sweetly and this voice could melt anyone's heart in no seconds.

And Namjoon's heart was now that much fragile, that he burst out in tears again.

Jin hugged him and he did back.

They then went to sit on the chairs, Jin grabbed a bottle of water and made him drink a little bit.

When he was calmed now, Jin spoke.

Jin: Now can you tell me what's wrong?

Namjoon: I'm scared, i'm broken, i'm hurt.

Jin: Ok calm down, tell me why...?

Namjoon just looked down.

Jin tried to read his expressions but it was hard.

Jin: Is it YN, the cause?

Namjoon looked away from him, toward the beautiful view on the whole South Korea.

Namjoon: I don't know why god hates me and put so much problems in my life...?

Jin: Namjoon, god does not hate you. Do you know, god put a lot of problems, twists and barriers in only the one's life who he loves the most? He want to see if even though all of this problems do you still believe in him or not.

Namjoon: He could do anything, but why YN...? Why did he choose my biggest weakness?

Namjoon cried really badly as Jin pat his hands.

Jin: Namjoon, calm down...if you love each other truly then she will come to you no matter what.

Namjoon: But when, i'm so tired...i can't anymore. I can't wait for her anymore...

Jin: Please be patient, don't worry your brothers and your parents are here for you.

They hugged each other.

_________________

Taehyung entered the room to find Jin but fell on YN who was crying badly.

He frowned then went to her quickly before crouching down beside her.

He tapped her arm lightly and she looked beside her a worried Taehyung.

Taehyung: YN, why are you crying? Did something happen...?

YN: T-T-Taehyung-

She burst in tears again and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung widened his eyes after seeing her state.

He hugged her back while caressing her hair.

Taehyung: Shhh calm down, just breath in and out.

After some minutes she pulled out from the hug and Taehyung grabbed a tissue paper for her.

He wipped her tears and her runny nose.

Taehyung was still crouching down beside her then spoke.

Taehyung: Tell me now, what happened?

YN: N-Namjoon hates m-me.

Taehyung: Why are you saying that?

YN: He does not talk to me properly and he is just saying that it's better that we don't talk to each other anymore.

Taehyung looked at her worriedly.

Taehyung: No YN he does not hate you, he is trying to save you both.

YN: But he is hurting me by staying away from me.

Taehyung: What do you mean by that?

YN just looked down and it tooks some more minutes before Taehyung could understand what she was saying.

Taehyung: YN do you love him...?

YN nodded slightly as he smiled to her.

Taehyung: Is this why- wait!!

YN looked up at him as he widened his eyes.

Taehyung: Do you remember everything or am i dreaming?!

YN was shocked, she forgot that nobody's know about she regaining her memories.

She had no other choices than telling him the truth.

YN: I do remember everything since yesterday.

Taehyung: But why did you hide it from us, ok let's forget about the others but why to me!?

YN: I'm sorry, i wanted to know something about Namjoon this is why.

Taehyung: What about him?

YN: If he loves me back or not.

Taehyung looked and sighed in disbelief at her.

Taehyung: I can't believe, you did that YN!

YN: Sorry, but i had to know.

Taehyung: YN there were a lot of other ways to find out about that, but now...YN listen, he is too broken. I know what is his state inside of him, he loves you more than anything in this world.

YN widened her eyes then looked at him with a jaw dropped.

YN: He...loves me...back?

Taehyung: Yes he does love you back, but now the guarantee that he will forgive you is not that much sure.

YN: Oh no!! What did i do, but Taehyung i'm not lying i really forgot about him and i really had amnesia.

Taehyung: Ok i believe you for that, but now telling him the truth and having his forgiveness will be the most diffcult task.

YN: Taehyung, i'm scared. What if he never fogives me...?

Taehyung: It's not that, he loves and will forgive you for sure. But his heart is that much hurt and broken that it will take time to cure his poor heart. And the only cure is your love.

YN: I don't know, how to start..i'm lost in my life.

Taehyung just caressed her hand while smiling reassuringly to her.

Taehyung: For now calm down, let's talk when we are at home, alright?

YN nodded and wiped her tears as Taehyung got up.

Taehyung: Good girl, by the way did you see Jin hyung?

As YN was about to reply, Jin and Namjoon entered the room.

Namjoon went directly to his desk and started his work.

YN and Taehyung saw Namjoon's red and puffy eyes, and understood that he cried too.

Jin then looked at YN and saw that she had the same face as Namjoon.

Jin looked at Taehyung and Taehyung gestured him with his eyes that he will tell him later.

Jin nodded and went out of the office followed by the younger.

YN looked at Namjoon one last time before restarting her own work too.

TBC❤️❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 499 27
What happens when a cold, rude business man who doesn't believe in love and a fearless and a stubborn girl crosses path. You - I see. I'll show you w...
362 40 10
Kim Namjoon, just an innocent 7 year old kid who naturally born with purple hair. He live happily with his family. Until, an expected accident occurr...
3.9K 432 50
Olivia Scott had the best and worst of childhoods. Her own parents were frightfully distant, never appearing more than once a twice a week from her y...
5.8K 417 29
Yoongi has been to more foster homes than years he has lived. They are all the same, the abuse and the hatred; it never changes. So, when he arrives...