The Billionaire's Wife |✓

By sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... More

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 14

11.6K 517 44
By sia_fictional

Hola my lovelies!!
Here's the next chapter!!

Happy Reading.

___________________________________________**************************************

Neil Khanna

It's been more than 10 hours since i saw her. She haven't slept last night and she is still doing operation and treating patients. Indeed she is one of the best doctor. I am waiting for her. 'When she will get free?' Her job.

Then today i met Ashok uncle. From God's grace he is fine but not perfectly. When he saw me, it felt like he will eat me alive or will burn me under his intense gaze. That's the father Avni could ever ask for. He is as special for me, as he is for Avni.

Their was anger dancing in his eyes when he saw me. After all i knew it, he loves Avni like her own daughter. His best friend (Avni's biological father) betrayal Avni's mom but Ashok uncle hold them. He respected Neela mom and Avni the way everyone should respect every women.

He wasn't in a condition to know the facts about me. But the stubborn he is, when i had met him for the first time during my college days, that day i came to know why Avni is so much stubborn although he isn't her biological father but she is his daughter only.

I had to tell him everything, Neela mom helped me alot. We tried that it wouldn't affect his condition either physically or emotionally both. Neela mom made him understand everything in behalf of me after she saw me i couldn't able to speak further.

There was a hurt in the eyes their eyes. It wasn't sympathy but it's something i don't want to see in anyone's eyes for me.

After sharing few words with them i left the ward. I was in lift. I still remember how we both met.

Flashback

I was here in India for my further studies after passing my high school. We i mean me and my siblings have to get distributed and go to different countries for our studies according to the security of family. Now it wasn't that easy for dad and mom to hide us from the world. And now I am enough capable to look after everything after my dad.

I was on my flat, in my study room. I was setting very urgent decision in behalf of my dad as he is hospital bed right now. And then i heard door bell. When i opened it, he was there. My friend Anirudh Mehra. I let him in. He shuffled in the couch like he owns it.

I had only one friend in my college. 'okay. He took the first opportunity to be friends with me.' The college life gave me some best peoples of my life but i know i have to live them one day.

Although I was an introvert, well that has a reason why i don't involve with peoples but he never left my side or side cornered me. He understands me well. We're in second year of engineering college.

"So! what happened?" I asked him.

"Neil. I am guest here. At least ask me." Anirudh said.

"Anirudh!! Really. I don't do formalities. You can go to kitchen and have anything you wants." I shrugged.

"Yeah, after all it's my house also." Anirudh said playfully. I glared at him. I had very cold experssion but he got me. Damn. Ani knows I don't like when people claims for something which is mine either it's a thing or a person. Yeah, I don't know why but i am very possessive for what's mine, may be Because of the surrounding where I grew up.

"What do you want." I calmly asked him.

"Nothing but we are going to watch a horror movie tonight, sharp at 10 pm." Anirudh said casually.

"No." I ordered.

"Yes Neil."

"I said No."

"But i said yes to them." Anirudh said.

"who?"

"My cousin Shane and his friends. He got selected this year in medical entrance exam and now he is in Medical college of Mumbai only. So now he wants to meet me. So he suggested to go for a movie." He informed.

"So you go alone." i shrugged.

"I can't he is coming with his friends and i have only one to whom i can take with me." He said. I got the point when he said only one. Anirudh indirectly taunted me that i can't accompany him when he needed.

It's not like i don't want to go out with him but it's dangerous, not only for me but him also or anyone who is close to me especially. That's why i prefer to not go out. And that's how I grew up.

I glared at him. But this there was disappointment in his eyes. I sighed.

"Okay." As i said he jumped on me. 'Brother leave me or else i will die.'
i patted his back and smiled little.

.

.

.

We went to went to city mall. Anirudh was unaware of the fact that my bodyguards are following us because I never told him that who I am and too, my bodyguards were in casuals and were going to watch movie with us. 'Protection needs everything.'

And then i saw Anirudh waved to a person. His cousin Shane. He came with his girlfriend, i guessed because he was holding her hands very possessively, and a girl who is a only friend. She was very pretty and silent. She looks very mature. Her hairs were tied in a ponytail.

She was looking at everywhere but me. Damn. She was wearing a loose grey sweat shirt and black skin fit jeans with white shoes, Just like me. Coincidence.

'Wth!! Did I just checked out her?'

'No'

'I admired the beauty.'

'Neil control. This can't be you.'

"Ooo.. see you both are twinning." Shane said. Now she saw me from head to toe. Finally. 'Okay, much extrovert.' I passed a smile.

Ani introduce me to them. Everyone said hello but she. She just smiled. I don't even know her name. 'This Shane didn't have even basic etiquette, at least he should also introduce them to me.' We met for the first time.

Anirudh, shane and his girlfriend went to washroom before we enter the movie hall. I was standing alone and she was sitting at a distance from me. According to my nature i was calm and cool.

And then i felt someone's warm gaze on me. I turned to the side from where i was receiving it. It's her. Shane's friend.

She has a very beautiful eyes. When i caught her, she blinked her eyes and turned her face. 'Urghh...I can't see her beautiful face now.' I wanted her to set her beautiful face in my direction but i couldn't. So i decided something. I walked to her.

"Is there something wrong?" i asked her.

'Why the hell am i doing this?'

'I am a introvert. Right?'

'May be she wants something. After all, till Shane comes back she was responsibility.'

'Yeah, that's the reason!!'

"Hey!!" instead of answering my question, she greeted me with her beautiful voice ans a smile.

"Hello!!" I smiled. 'Dude...why the hell i am smiling at her!!'

"Avni Mehta" she said. First i was like what? But then i realised. 'What a beautiful name.'

"Neil Khanna" i replied. And behaved like I am not at all interested in her.

But before we can talk further everyone was back and we went inside the hall. And the movie started. I sighed.

It was night time. Horror movie. Only few people in theater apart from us and my bodyguards. And then i heard someone screamed at the top her lungs and get showered with popcorns. I shifted my gaze in the direction from where my innocent ears got troubled. And i saw her. It's Avni.

I wasn't scared at all. But she and Shane made everyone scared out there. And then i realized she is very talkative. Bubbly one. And most importantly which i got to know about her is, she isn't at all mature. She is very silly.

My jaw hanged out. 'I thought she is quite but no.'

Sometimes i really wanted to laugh at her silliness. Sometimes her horrified face made me chuckled. According to the scene, her eyes gets wide..wide and wider...and then a loud scream.

She actually made the whole movie hall feel scared. And to me also.

Infact even in interval when the dim light get turned on, she actually screamed. My goodness. This girl. I can't take anymore.

And then with her and Shane's scream and non-sense talk movie was finally over. I was overwhelmed. But i don't know why i wanted hear her voice more. Her expression was priceless. Her eyes. Her loosen hairs on her face.

She didn't have her make up on. 'But the lip gloss her lips.' She is really pretty indeed. I smiled inside. And my heart too.

And now she is making laugh of her silliness only. And making every other person smile with her silliness. She has a smile that melted my heart.

You could tell she was a free spirit, a gypsy, just by looking at her. A smile like that doesn't come from a sad soul.

Their non-sense talks never halted untill we aparted and walked to our respective residence.

I didn't utter a word according to my nature. I just nodded or smiled. That's it.

.

.

I was back in my apartment alone. Twisting and tossing on my bed. I can't sleep. All because of that girl. When i saw her and when i heard her for the first time, i was sure i liked her at that very instant. 'But....... I can't.' I took a deep breath. And sleep engulfed me.

.

.

Two freaking days!!

Two days passed away like a rollercoaster for me. I was thinking about only Avni and her silliness. I am damn sure apart from her beauty, voice, eyes, smile, expression, her silliness is also the reason i am attracted towards more.

My heart dances with joy when I think about her. I didn't know what's happening to me. The very next day after that night, I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of her all the time.

Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of her. And I wish on a star that somewhere she was thinking of me too.

I came to an conclusion, I like her more than anything I just can't stop thinking about her. she comes even in my dreams and that's nuts she really drives me crazy like hell.

So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of her - no one else. There's a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won't go away.

I am 21 and honestly, i never had this feeling for anyone else before. But i had to stop this because i can't fall for her. And i thought it will be easy because in future there is not a single chance that we are gonna meet again.

I decided to let go this feeling. It will gonna be very hard. My heart knows it. But i have many works apart from this thing.

But God has other plans. The time i thought i have to stay away from her, my phone vibrated with a notification. It's message. I opened it.

'Hey!! This is me, Avni.'
.
.

'Remember?'
.
.

'we met at mall... Horror movie'

___________________________________________
**************************************
Finally done! This is long one.
2000 words.
Yayyy!!

There first meeting!!
.
Akward meeting.
.
.
Or the silent one.

I wrote this chapter from the Neil's Pov because I really wanted to tell you guys that his circumstances made him tough but he has feelings too.

I just wanted to let you guys feel him like the way you feel Avni.

.

.

.

Much Love!!

___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.7K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...
109K 4.3K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
352K 21.6K 39
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...