Audacious Love (Vice In The O...

Per Grishaavyanna

"They say sometimes the road of life takes an unexpected turn, and you don't have no choice but to follow it... Més

"CAST"
1."Unexpected Rendezvous"
2."Who Is The Heir?"
3."He Knows Me?"
4."What I've Gotten Myself Into"
5."Blue Eyed Devil"
6."You Can't Escape Me"
7. "I am Not An Angel"
8."Never Disobey The Devil"
9."Drunken Firefly"
10. "Deep Waters"
11. "Imp Of Satan"
12. "Unknown Guilt"
13."Under Devil's Care"
14."This Girl is a puzzle."
15."He is changed...?"
16."It's All About Trust"
17."My Cage For You"
18."Impossible To Run From"
19."Myths Or Truths...?"
20."Heartless"
21."Darkness Embraced"
22."Mr. Holier-Than-Thou"
23."The Depths Of Wounds"
24."He is awfully changed within a night"
25. "Chaos In The Dead Of The Night"
27."Token Of Pain"
28."Scars"
29."Locked In Devil's Chamber"
30."All Hell Break Loose"
31."Heart Melted As Snow In Sunlight"
32."This Life Has Chosen Me"
33. "Hold Onto Lies"
34. "You're Something Else"
35."Smile As Hues Of Heaven"
36."Are You Jealous?"
37. "I'm attracted to him!?"
38."The Traitor"
39."Sudden Turn Of Events"
40."I Abhor Betrays"
41."Threat Pulling Me To Him"
42."Better Left Unnamed"
43. "Strikes A Chord Within Me"
44. "I'm Falling For Her"
45. "Mourning This Love For Him"
46. "Marcello Rizzo"
47. "I'm Your Alibi"
48. "Caged In Past"
49. "I have To Let Her Go"
50."Leaving My Heart To Him"
51."Awaiting Long Night"
52."I'd Never Leave You"
53."End Of My Dignity"
54. "Only Mine..."
55. "Here Our Souls Meet"
56. "He Destroyed My Heart Into Shreds"
57. "Fuego Accord"
58. "I Oath To Forget Him"
59. "It's Him..."
60. "There Is No Forever For Us"
61."Have You Ever Felt Anything?"
62. "Silence Before The Storm"
63. "The Doom Has Befallen"
64. "I'll Bring The Ruin!"
65. "My Ruination"
66."Not The End Until I'm Alive"
67."What Fate Had Sealed For Me"
68."His Name I Breathed Last"
69."Abominable Miscarra"
70."Shattered"
71."In The Pursuit Of Vengeance"
72. "Game Of Revenge"
73. "I'm Unequivocally His"

26."The Imprint Of The Past."

59 11 5
Per Grishaavyanna

"Ugh..." I whimpered touching the back of my head, I hissed feeling swelling and bandage around my head, I sat up on bed screwing my eyes open, It isn't my room... The dull grey sky was in Show by frameless windows, ahead me I looked around the ball-shaped ceiling lamp right side of the bed and transparent wardrobe.

This is Azriel's room, I wrinkled my face because of head pain. Azriel was holding me in his arms last night, Ear-splitting malicious gunfire noise was drilling in my head I was holding Azriel tightly wishing that gunfire pandemonium would stop,

I felt left by Azriel's embrace as I was jerked back harshly, I try to look around to see anyone but the darkness was blinding me... I ajar my mouth to call Azriel between stabbing gunfire. Instead of his name, a painful whimper left my mouth as something heavy hit on the back of my head my knees gave in along with my eyes instantly.

I groaned running my hand on the bandage around my head.

'Azriel Harrington mafia leader, He killed my father' Jasper's words didn't leave my head since this left from his mouth, I had a hunch that they Azriel Harrington Dominic Hale and Dennis Black three of them are mobsters but... Seeing Dominic and Dennis being kind to me and Azriel saved me these things covered my that doubt even this, that Azriel shot Caleb without any second thought a normal person couldn't have done that and that night when Dominic and Dennis beat someone which Dominic accepted these things but I cast aside that thought.

Azriel killed his uncle I looked down at my hands in my crossed leg lap, My head was whirling with many thoughts but nothing was making any sense to me... What do those documents hold...? Every time I try to puzzle everything together it tangles more, There is something no... There is a lot that is missing, And on top of that something in me isn't accepting Jasper's words why would Azriel kill his uncle...? The answer came instantly for power and position as Jasper said but my mind is refusing to take it that he could kill his uncle.

What Maria told me about Azriel, a boy who lost his parents couldn't kill his uncle... I looked up the door got opened, Maria came in joining her brows together, She sat beside me on the bed. "How did I come here, Maria?" I questioned her looking around the room.

"I got a call from Dominic he asked me to come urgently so I came here and I saw you lying unconscious on the couch your head was bleeding Mr Harrington took you in here in his room because your room was dishevelled." Maria elucidated giving me a sympathetic look. "Mr Harrington called the doctor and after treating you doctor left dear." Maria sat beside me.

He took me here to his room... "Maria... Where is Azriel right now?" I questioned. "Mr Harrington sat here whole night beside you but left early this morning with Mr black and Dominic is out of the penthouse." I sighed feeling my head heavy Maria put her hand on mine I looked at her. "You need rest dear." Maria gently squeezed my hand I nodded my head because even after I slept the whole night without any disturbance still my whole body was asking me to rest more. "If you need anything call my name dear," Maria said and got up.

Suddenly a thing raised in my head, Maria knew Azriel since he was nineteen so... "Maria..." I called her she turned to me. "You knew who Azriel is?" I surveyed her, She nodded averting her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" I quizzed hurt by this fact she also hid this truth from me. "Mr Harrington told me not to say anything to you." Maria's lips pulled down she looked at me apologetically, I clenched my fists.

"He should have told me everything by himself, But neither did he let out the truth nor did he let anyone tell me"

"I am sorry dear..." Maria looked down, "It's fine Maria you did what you have been told." I sighed realizing it's not her fault. "Have rest dear." Maria left, I got up on my feet and sauntered to the windows ignoring my heavy felt head, I looked out the sky was overcast with clouds travelling through the sky. 'I know who killed your father' Jasper's statement sung in my head, He said he know but... How can I trust him... Yes, I want to know who killed dad who planned that fatal accident but... What if Jasper is tricking me...? He wants me to sign some documents.

I clutched my head as pain-filled in my head I went to bed again and laid down on the king-size bed, I rolled to the wardrobe side. Again I was attempted to hurt by Jasper's man and again Azriel saved me so judging Azriel by Jasper's statements this easily isn't fair but my mind won't rest until I don't ask him my every doubt that I have in my mind, I found myself endeavouring to puzzle everything together.

I met Jasper in a cafe since than he intends to take my signature on some papers of which I have no idea about... Then Azriel brought me here... In Manchester without telling me a reason or I say the only reason they gave me that those men who tried to abduct me are dangerous and can harm mom and Grace some being here in Manchester and away from mom and Grace is good for me and my family but here again I got stuck why...?

Why did I end up between these mobsters? Even that Jasper is one of the mobsters.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to go back to sleep so my mind can rest too, I jolted upon the bed my fists raised in front of my face in a fighting position having heard the commotion behind me I ran my pupils all over the room rashly then my eyes landed on a man entering in the room, Azriel looked at me quirking his brow I immediately closed my mouth. "I thought someone has broken in the room." I sat back screwing my eyes because of massive head pain, he ran his fingers under his hair entering the room fully, His hair was messy falling over his forehead he threw the burgundy jacket on the armchair his black shirt was wrinkled, He took a deep sigh.

"Relax DeRose you are safe in here whatever happened isn't going to happen again." He rolled his neck from side to side to loosen his kinks, I narrowed my eyes. "But who will keep me safe from mafia leader like you?" I gathered my eyebrows setting my eyes on him, His actions froze, Azriel's jaw went tauten. "As I said DeRose you are safe in here... From everything and everyone." He turned to me shoving his hands under his burgundy trousers pockets and stared at me standing his blue eyes on mine, There was no guilt of hiding the truth from me no shock of that I found out despite this that he did everything to hide it from me.

I opened my mouth he strode into the bathroom slamming the door behind him, He can't always walk away... He has to tell me everything he is still hiding and he has to tell me the reason for this that for what he brought me here, I leaned my head back closing my eyes, every time I think now I understand him another new thing arise out his mysterious personality but... This is that he is the leader of a mafia who does god knows what... Is too much for me to swallow.

For what purpose a mafia leader would have been keeping me here...? I curse that day when I met Jasper he fetched doom into my life, I heard the door got opened I raised my finger before opening my eyes, I looked ahead opening my eyes. "Why are you..." The rest of the words stuck under my throat, Azriel came out of the bathroom just in a towel his gradually bulking torso and back were in the scene his body in the show And was damp still. "Close your mouth DeRose." Azriel walked to the closet the towel around his waist was hanging dangerously low, I cleared my throat looking to the windows.

"I want to ask you plenty of questions." I licked my lips not looking at the half-naked man. "I don't have time to spare," He expeditiously open the wardrobe, I looked at him narrowing my eyes on him, "And you should go back to sleep DeRose." He slit into an olive green shirt, I stood up. "No... I have already slept enough and..." I gasped and hid my eyes with my hand. "What are you doing...?" I gritted out, "Wearing clothes." He stated being shamelessly calm, "Don't you have eyes to see I'm a girl standing right here." I complained.

"Then don't watch me DeRose and this is my room." Prude Harrington remarked, I groaned but waited for few seconds letting him change shutting my eyes, "Have you changed yet?" I cautiously opened my eyes when he didn't answer me, He had worn off-white trousers he started walking to the door, "I want to know the truth Azriel." I took a step ahead hurriedly, He pulled the brake on his steps glancing me from his shoulder without saying anything he again started walking to the door, 'ask him' Jasper's voice said to me in my head, "Had you killed your uncle?" I bit my inner lip bringing my brows close jointing them.

Again he stopped his body went stiff, Azriel breathed a sigh. "Yes." He accepted without turning and looking at me, My eyebrows rose towards the ceiling, Jaw hung I just stood there in shock staring at his back, "Why...?" I Whispered not been able to stop my mouth. "For the reason, He gave you," Azriel answered me indicating Jasper as him.

"Oh my god! He... Has done that...!"

I was standing there speechless I believed that he hadn't but... He accepted... My mind started to race but there is a lot more that I should know, "Why did you bring me here Azriel...? Tell the truth... What is going on...?" I asked yearning for the true answer, "The answer I gave you was enough for you DeRose." He sneered running his fingers under his wet hair, fury flowed through me. "Fine... As always don't utter anything on it but... Whatever makes you think that I'm gonna stick here that thought of you is wrong I will be out of here... Whether your so-called work is done or not..." I snarled fisting my palms.

"And... How can you kill your uncle... Who brought you up..." I creased lines on my forehead, in a second he turned and came in front of me towering me, He tugged me to him grabbing my arms tightly. "Don't meddle in my personal life DeRose..." He seethed, "When my work is done with you... You will be sent back to Albany so till then keep yourself far... Far away from me DeRose." He jeered piercing his blue orbs that sharpened,

"He told you many things DeRose then he must have informed you to what extend I can go to get what I want." He gripped my arms more tightly digging his chilling orbs in my eyes, I looked at him beyond belief, Is he the same guy who said he won't let anything hurt me... He backed off leaving my arms and stormed out of the room.

I sat down on the bed I brought my knees to my chest resting my cheek on my knees, I thought he did not do anything like that but Azriel accepted all Jasper said but... Why something in me isn't ready to believe that Azriel could do such things even if he is some mafia leader, I drew a stressful sigh, Everything seems so unimaginable if somebody had said to me that I gonna stuck between these mobsters beforehand I would have laughed at them.

Dad used to say whatever he had done he would never let that hunt us, Did really dad left something incomplete back in France...? As Jasper said But France's gangs hadn't bothered us throughout these years but Azriel Harrington and Jasper Harrington two brothers came out of nowhere behind me... That life I and mom abandoned in France when dad died now gradually creeping up again like the darkest night, fifteen years before we were a happy family of me Grace mom and dad.

My home back in France wasn't a roadside small house but a humongous lush mansion, The capacious foyer showcases a grand curved staircase and huge living room that was framed by interior columns and mid radiant massive tinkling crystal chandelier, and Dad in his Giorgio Armani suits he had been used to wear,

Mom knew that dad isn't an ordinary man but the most feared mafia leader of France but he fell in love with mom and proposed to her, She said yes but asked dad to leave these things behind him dad denied and mom still married him because of undying love she had for dad after two years of their marriage I came into this world.

My Dad... He was my superhero, my mentor and my guide giving me knowledge of wrong and right, I was eight years old when every happy moment we had was about to turn into a left behind past.

I walked to class, as usual, no one was beside me in the name of a friend, I lowered my head and kept walking I hate attending school because I never knew why I don't have any friends like other girls have due to I was walking looking down I bumped into a girl, I looked up for apologies but I huffed because I bumped into Katie, the girl who never liked me since kindergarten even her dislike towards me grew thick in elementary school third grade too, "Hi Addy... " She says plastering her mocking smile.

"I heard that the new girl in the school same grade as our broke friendship with you." Group of girls behind Katie giggled. "Yes because you filled her ears too like you always do Katie." I rolled my eyes, "Oh no, I don't fill her ears I just tell her the truth and saved her being the friend with you because being a friend with you is dangerous." Katie again brought that topic, I stepped ahead to ignore her always been fake allegations because I asked mom and she denied all the bad things about dad these girls say.

"Because your father is a bad man and do bad, wrong things." Katie's voice echoed behind me then a whole bunch of students started whispering the bell rang and every student head to class I sat alone in class. After school got finished, I went home and ran to dad this time not mom, Dad stopped talking on the phone frowning I ran into his arms as frustration caused warm droplets out of my eyes. "Belle... What happened la Bien-aimée...?" Dad hugged me worry evident in his tone, I sniffed into dad's suit coat, I broke the hug facing him. "Dad... Are you a bad man...? Who do bad things...?" I looked into dad's eyes which were filled with guilt, He smiled sadly. "Yes..." He admitted,

"But Dad you said it's bad to hurt somebody." I gathered my face into a frown, "Yes... ma douce petite Belle it's wrong to hurt anyone and I am gonna stop all the bad things I do then... No one will say to you that your dad is a bad man chérie I promise you..." Dad sweared on me placing his hand on my head.

I laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling, I believed Dad's those words because he never before break any promise he had made to me, but... Our destiny had its plans for my whole family...

I was playing with three-year-old Grace in the living room when dad came in, He ran his palm over his face up and down removing sweat from his face... I frowned. "Dad are you fine?" I tugged his coat, he smiled that didn't reach his eyes and nodded, "Nathan... Are you ok?" I turned, Mom came and she stood in front of Dad looking at dad worriedly. "Je veux te Parler c'est important Lauran." Dad grabbed mom's hand and took her to the side, I ran to Grace who was pouting for her toys, I stood by Grace while Mom and Dad were talking Mom's brows were rising and falling a thick line was drawn upon Dad's forehead.

Mom disappeared upstairs, Dad came to me and made me sit beside him. "Belle..." I looked at dad frowning, Dad caressed my hair and planted a kiss on my temple and hugged me I grinned and hugged dad back. "Dad..."  "Hmm." "Dad why are you not looking well...?" I stare into Dad's distress filled eyes, Dad half-smiled.

"Belle... You wanted to travel to another country... This summer holidays...?" I grinned nodding. "Then I have decided that we will go and... Leave today..." A huge smile plastered on my lips. "Really... Dad...?" Dad again nodded smiling, "Where Dad...?" I asked jumping holding Dad's hands. "That's a surprise for you, Belle..." Dad Removed hair from my forehead.

After two hours our luggage was fixed in the car... I took my favourite soft teddy bear that Mom gifted me on my Fifth birthday because I can't go anywhere without it. Dad got a call after me, Mom and Grace were settled in the car, Dad got in the car but he was sweating. "Nathan...? What's wrong...?" Mom grabbed my hand and Grace in her lap protectingly, "Don't worry Lauren, We will be out this... I won't let anything happen to my family..." Dad started the car I furrowed my brows and looked at Mom who wiped something from her cheek. "Mom... What's going on...?" I quietly asked, "Nothing Addy... We will be fine..." Mom stroked my cheek trying to smile.

I shut my eyes taking a long shaky sigh as tears sitting on my lashes streamed down my cheeks, Dad Could have been with us if I hadn't urged Dad to bring me my toy that fell from the window of the car Dad said don't be stubborn but... I sniffed letting a fountain of tears surge down, Azriel was right because of my adamant nature my Dad died...

I, Mom and Grace was alive with some injuries, Those who worked with Dad kept us hidden from everyone and spread the rumour that Nathan DeRose's wife and daughters died with him meanwhile, they helped us to reach Albany, NY... Mom always knew it wasn't just an ordinary accident but a pre-planned accident... But she never accepted this to me.

I was ten years old when I found some torn papers of some business on which Dad's name was written and something was also written, France's Mafia leader under Mom's clothes, That day I got to know why Katie had been used to say my father is a bad man... But he was my father and was murdered I wanted to know the reason for that accident so I went to France by lying to Mom because that's the only place my mother would never let me go so I had to lie.

That's when I ran into Azriel in France... But... What was he doing there if he stays here in Manchester...? I snuffled sitting up, There are lots of things that Azriel is hiding from me and if what Dad had used to do is causing all this... Then I should get to know that but Azriel isn't going to tell me, Dominic and Dennis will have to tell me... That why I'm being held here...? And whatever Jasper said was it true... But one thing seems apparent to me... That the imprint of the past is still hunting us.

A/N
Hello, there beautiful peep's😍
So... I hope you guys enjoyed reading about Adira's family background and Azriel's acceptance of Jasper's blames... Lots of things are yet to be revealed... Please keep up with Azriel and Adira's story... Comment down how do you guys feel about Adira's situation and Azriel's acceptance, Share, Like and Vote too, See you guys soon with the next chapter🤗 till then bye...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Broken Soul Per D R E A M E R

Literatura romàntica

1.8M 81.5K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
His Only Per Mikiela W.

Literatura romàntica

15.9K 422 60
"Miss Klaire you've been really naughty tonight, ignoring me the entire week and now this" he says pointing to his face, the close proximity only sen...
Sin Bound Per A L I Z A

Literatura romàntica

411K 10.6K 35
♣She touched me, and left a reason to exist.♣ "I can see it right through you, you desire me." He started eyes turning dark as night before his finge...
40K 1K 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...