lost hope, found light

By GHOST002500

izuku yagi, son of toshinori yagi and inko yagi, brother to izumi yagi, in the past he was always shy, lack o... More

ch.1 beginning pr.1
ch.2 the beginning pr.2
ch.3 the letters
ch.4 order and punishment
ch.5 new life, new hope
ch.6 first mission
ch.7 helping of a old friend
ch.8 first day in UA......for work pr.1
ch.9 first day in UA.......for work pr.2
ch.10 one bullet and a little SURPRISE
ch.11 discussing the past and mistakes
ch.12 one for all successor
ch.13 USJ pr.1
ch.14 USJ pr.2
ch.15 sometimes for work others for fun
ch.16 sport festival
ch.17 improving and advices
ch.18 stain and a gift pr.1
ch.19 stain and a gift pr.2
ch.20 training camp
ch.21 the perished night
ch22 facing an old 'friend'
ch.23 meeting the dark past pr.1
ch.24 meeting the dark past pr.2
ch.25 meeting the dark past pr.3
ch.26 return to problem class
ch.27 happiness
ch.28 return for reason
ch.29 a real and a fake
ch.30 the fall of the yakuza
ch.31 the unwanted guest
ch.32 France trip
ch.33 Royal problem
ch.34 wrong trigger
ch.35 younger but not nicer
ch.36 round two of beating
ch.37 happy together
ch.38 all of the chess pieces
ch.39 betrayed
ch.40 returning to London
ch.41 not a hero
ch.42 mercy of a merciless
ch.43 worse than death
ch.44 regrets of mistakes, losing from mistakes
ch.46 finishing the unfinished pr.1
ch.47 finishing the unfinished pr.2
Ch.48 finishing the unfinished
ch.49 extra

ch.45 wining against death

826 20 10
By GHOST002500

3rd pov (after few months)

After a month from the funeral, izuku locked himself in the laboratory and didn't let anyone inside, since that day, no one dared to try entering there as he threatened anyone by Killing them, Sho was worried as the agency was too, George tried many times to talk to Izuku as Elizabeth did too, but they got only one answer "she's my wife and will stay that way until I die, she's and always be, and death won't take her from me, not this time".

UA teachers and students, Japan heroes and heroines, Todoroki's family and some of Bakugou's family(katsuki returned to his home by some agents) all of them were worried and talked to Sho to tell them what's Izuku state, Sho's news got worse by everytime he gave them Izuku's state, in a second month, explosions started to be heard from the laboratory, when Sho went and looked at what causes those explosions.

Sho found out that the cause of those explosions was Izuku, his inventions started to blow up when he wanted to make a invention for saving Sophie, but it ends up blowing, Sho got more worried as the spark of life is fading from Izuku's eyes as the days goes.

In the third month, Sho got enough of this and made a plan to stop that nonsense, as we see Sho knocking on laboratory's door, but no one opened it, sho knocked again, but no response, Sho used his quirk and his leg started to heat up as his shoes burned up, he kicked the door that broke it and made a burning mark on it.

The laboratory was chaos, everything was either broken or in a miserable state, Sho looked around to find Izuku, but didn't find him, he moved a little but stumbled upon something, he looked at what was it, and it was Izuku on the ground, Sho was worried so he checked Izuku's pulse, when he grabbed Izuku, his hand was slapped, he saw Izuku slapped him.

Sho said "are you awake? If so, you need to rest, now!" Izuku glanced at him and said "I don't need to rest now, I'll rest when I return what was taken from me, now, you get out, I am working" Sho raised his voice a little "that's not working, that's suicide, you're killing yourself!" Izuku got annoyed and said in a louder voice "I don't need you to tell me what to do or not, I know what's best for me!!".

Sho said, this time louder than Izuku "you can't even know what's good and bad anymore!! Look at yourself, you look like a walking corpse!!!" Which was true, Izuku had a pale skin, red eyes like blood, messy hair and a smelly and skinny body, Sho continued "anyway, you have visitors, come out" Izuku didn't care about it and continued his work which got Sho annoyed so he picked Izuku up and carried him on his shoulder.

Izuku couldn't do anything because he didn't has any strength, when they arrived, they went in the meeting room of the agency, when they got inside, Sho put Izuku down and sat down on one of the chairs, when Izuku looked up, he met with two children hugging him, he looked at who are they, it was Kota and Eri.

Izuku was surprised that they were here, he looked at who they were with, which he lifted his head and saw Aizawa and Ms Joke, endeavour and Rei, Masaru and Mistuki, wild wild pussycat, Toshinori and Inko too, he asked "why all of you are here?" Aizawa said "we're worried, you didn't talk to any of us after.......the funeral, so we came here".

Izuku said in a low voice "you didn't have to, it won't change anything anyway" Enji said "kid, it has been three months, you didn't sleep, eat, rest properly, you're starting to be the same state as before, powerless, you need some rest" Izuku shook his head, Izuku looked at the kids and changed the subject for the kids "so, how have all of you been?".

The kids started to talk to him and Izuku smiled that he saw some people to talk to, after a while, George and Elizabeth with Jade came too, Jade was always with George and Elizabeth since Izuku refused to let his daughter see him in that state, Izuku started to smile as he saw how he wasn't alone and there're always people around him to support him.

He talked to everyone, as he talked to Kota and Eri, he asked "so, how is your control training over your quirk, kids?" Kota said cheerfully "I discovered my quirk after.......the incident, I can now creat and control water" Izuku smiled and looked at Eri and she said "I can now control my quirk and I am able to make sure it won't go out of control".

Izuku got a little confused because he didn't know exactly what's her quirk is from the start, so he asked "Eri, what's exactly is your quirk?" Eri said "it turn back things to it's back state, like turning someone to there first state without quirk or changing there ages" Izuku got wide opened eyes, he quickly grabbed Kota and Eri and lifted them while running as fast as he could.

When they saw Izuku running so fast, they quickly followed him, he carried both kids to his laboratory and put down both of the kids and said "Kota, I want you to fill that capsule *pointing at a capsule by the size of a human* Eri, can you give me a single string of your hair?" She nodded and grabbed a hair and gave it to Izuku as Kota filled the capsule.

When everyone arrived at the laboratory, Sho asked "Izuku, tell us what are you doing?" Izuku said "I found the solution, I found a way to make everything right again" he scanned the hair and found it, he made a mixture solution and poured it to the water that Kota made.

Izuku grabbed a golden hair string from a safe from two safes and put it in the capsule, he closed it and went to a computer but it was covered with many broken machines, izuku swiped all of it so quickly that crashed all of it, he pressed some bottoms and the machine started to work, as it worked and finished, when it opened, some smoke came out, when it has been cleared, Izuku saw.......Sophie.

She was confused and looked around, when she saw Izuku, she asked "I-Izuku?" Without losing any second, Izuku went and hugged Sophie with teary eyes, he said repeatedly "I am sorry, I am sorry, I am so so sorry, I won't let that ever happens again" Sophie smiled and hugged him while saying "I am back darling, and I won't leave you alone again".

Izuku cried again and he kissed her lips, Aizawa covered Eri's eyes as Mandalay covered Kota's eyes, Izuku broke the kiss and looked down to see.........Sophie is naked (I know what you're thinking about and don't deny it, we all know what are you thinking about) he quickly grabbed a piece of clothe and covered her with it.

Sophie saw her parents and went and hugged them with tears in her eyes, Aizawa went to Izuku who was smiling to see his wife can see there daughter for the lest of her life, Aizawa patted Izuku's back and said "you did great, you did great indeed" Izuku smiled but he said "there's one thing left to do to be told that I did great".

Aizawa asked "what is it?" Izuku went and opened the other safe that there was another single hair string in it, he grabbed it and put it in the water of the capsule, he closed it and he went to the computer, he pressed some buttons and the machine started, as it was finished, it opened and a man came out from it, a man that surprised Sho and George.

It was Jonathan, he looked confused, he looked around and saw Sho, he said "Sir? What am I doing here, didn't I died that day when I was with Izuku?" Before Sho answer, Izuku said something that snapped Jonathan attention to the other direction to see Izuku "yeah, I still remember how you said to leave you to die, leave you in the hands of the cold death".

Jonathan smiled and went to hug Izuku, but before he could hug Izuku, he met with a *punch* he met with a punch right to his face by Izuku, Jonathan looked at his nose to see it was bleeding, he then looked at Izuku's face to see tears coming out more while saying "you little bastard!! You scum bag!! How dare you!?! How dare you leave me?!?! How dare you leave me when I needed you?!? Who are you to even leave me you little shit *sniff* I trusted you, I called you brother and you betrayed me like I was a garbage just for you to die in my watch!!!".

Izuku cried, Jonathan didn't know what to say or do for a second, he then smiled and went to Izuku and hugged him while saying "I am back partner, long time no seen brother, I missed you too" Izuku cried "who said I *sob* missed you, you traitor?!" Jonathan chuckled and said "now that was mean".

After a while

As Izuku calmed down, he smiled that his beloved wife is back and his trusted partner came back, but he still missed his friend, even though, he smiled, Izuku grabbed three things from his desk and threw one of it to Jonathan, Jonathan looked at it and it was a cigar, he looked at Izuku to see he put a cigar in his mouth and lit it with a lighter, he threw the lighter to Jonathan and said "happy returning Jonathan, but you aren't yourself without a smoke".

Jonathan smiled and lit his cigar, they talked and laughed, he introduced everyone and he announced that he was married to Sophie and they had a daughter, in that a moment, he yelled "I am the cool uncle!!" Aizawa asked "the cool uncle?" Jonathan nodded and said "yeah, I am the cool, you're the restless uncle, and we have the strike uncle too which is you, and the uncle who don't get angry easily" as he was pointing at Masaru for the last part and Enji for the strike part.

Izuku smiled and said "okay, I think I am a little tired, why.....not....go..." as he fell down from exhaustion, Jonathan quickly grabbed him, Sho smiled that Izuku finally will sleep, Sophie grabbed Jade and she went to Izuku, she kissed his forhead and whispered to his ears "I am the happiest woman in the world, because I have the best husband in the world, thank you darling".

________________________________________

Now, did everyone liked the reunion?

Anyway, see ya later everyone to the next time, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.5K 17
Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi both are Pro Heroes. Toshinori is the #1 hero All Might and Inko is the #4 hero Telek. During their lives, they...
46.7K 1K 24
β€’ Izuku Yagi diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. His 'parents' Inko and Toshinori Yagi, his 'sister' Izumi Yagi, and his 'best friend' Kaachan(ak...
3.6K 45 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...
496K 11K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...