Advantageous |✔️

By Cocomazza

Advantageous: an adjective meaning, to increase the chances of success which involves a favourable circumstan... More

C H A R A C T E R S
P R O L O U G E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
C H A R A C T E R S 2
N I N E
T E N
C H A R A C T E R S 3
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
B O N U S C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
E P I L O U G E
B O N U S C H A P T E R
T H A N K Y O U

F O U R

35.8K 790 419
By Cocomazza

••••

S C A R L E T

Overwhelmed. That's the only word that can even begin to explain how I'm feeling right now. It's been 15 years since i last saw my princess and i can't believe she's home where she belongs.

My heart ached as i missed out on 15 years of her life but nothing will ever compare to her being back in my arms safe.

She's grown up to be absolutely gorgeous, her bothers are going to have a hard time with the attention shes going to get.

This is all i ever wanted my whole family reunited back even the thought of it brought tears to my eyes, my baby girl isn't so small anymore.

I missed so much of her life

Her first steps

Her first words

But I'm going to make up for that

We all are

My feelings are all over the place, part of me is sad and angry the fact my sister is dead but then I couldn't care less as shes the one who took my daughter away all those years ago. Out of nothing but jealously and spite.

Ashley could never have kids she was infertile and i had 6. My absolute life lines, I would do anything for my children even Alexander whose one of the biggest mafia don in the world.

••••

I look around the room, my sons looking in adoration as their little sister descends up the stairs with Kayden to bed even Cohan. He may be acting like a brat now but I know deep down he's happy his little sister is home.

"This feels right" Alexander murmured

"It does" Cohan sighed

"Then why are you acting like a bitch" Cassius snapped

Cohan didn't say anything but walked up the stairs, he never liked showing his emotions and thinks acting this way is the best.

K A Y D E N

Whole, that's the one word that can describe how I feel about the fact my little sister is home.

My little bunny

She's as beautiful as I imagined, absolutely no boys for her though I don't want her getting hurt it would kill me.

The only person who will ever be able to make me smile and laugh even when I was taught to never show emotions.

Our family is ruthless this is going to be hard having her home but I wouldn't have it any other way.

••••

I walk out her room a smile permanently engraved on my face. It falters however when I see Cohan pacing back and forwards.

"Cohan" I voice out

He snaps his head to me, his fist clenching and his eyebrows furrowing.

"What's up with you" I asked slightly softer

"It's not safe for her here but I missed her so fucking much" he confessed

I stared at him bewildered Cohan never shares his thoughts so this was a change.

"I know, but she belongs here so like it or not she's staying and you better not hurt her" I threatened before walking away to the home office.

C O H A N

Honestly, I don't know what to feel. All my life I've wanted her back and now that she is, I'm scared.

I'm so fucking scared

She was the only think I ever truly wanted and I promised to keep her safe but I failed.

I failed as a brother

I failed as a son

I'm a failure

But I promise she will never be put in danger no matter what, I finally got her back and there's no way I'm letting her go not this time.

I'm older and stronger, it's my duty as a big brother to protect her.

C A S S I U S

Excited, that's all I feel right now. She's home my little sister is home and I couldn't be happier.

The only thing I ever wished for was for Ezmie to be home and she finally is, I have so many plans for us to and maybe Kyson.

I can't wait to get to know my little sister more and become mischief buddies.

I can tell she's going to change this family for the better and I honestly can't wait.

Mum is so happy, she won't stop smiling and honestly I love seeing her happy. Dad is ecstatic he finally has his little princess home to spoil, you can tell she's going to be his favourite.

Yet none of us will mind

K Y S O N

Relieved, is that even a proper feeling because if so then that's what I feel right now.

Seeing her in person, meeting her properly. I was 2 when she got taken so I didn't understand what happened exactly.

As we got older our brothers told us about her, I know she was only a couple months old when she got taken but she's was our baby sister.

I feel relieved knowing she's home now, our family can protect her this time. We're older and stronger there's no way we're letting Ezmie go not this time.

She's my baby sister and I'll protect her till I die.

E Z M I E

The sun cracks through the curtains as i groan in pain jolting awake, last night was the first time in a while that I've slept. My mind was still trying to figure out what happened exactly.

Ashley's dead

My parents got me back

They said they've missed me

Does that mean they want me here?

Glancing around the room properly, i see the windows that go from the floor to the ceiling that outlooks a huge garden. Two sets of door go to different rooms a quick look shows the an elegant and clean en-suite. The other door leading to the hallway.

I padded into the bathroom,stripping off my clothes as I turned the shower on. I starred at my body in the mirror the flashback coming back as i did so. I never understood how a women could do that to their own niece.

I sighed and looked away, i always hated the way my body was painted and covered in scars as well as bruises. The shower steam was starting to cover the mirror which i was thankful for, I couldn't look at my self for a second longer.

The hot water cascaded down my body, the initial burn hurting my new scars as i winced in pain but it felt good. The way the water penetrated my open wounds gave me a rush of excitement that coercing through my veins.

It was addicting

••••

I wondered through the hall way trying to navigate my way around the mansion that I could now call home. My eyes glanced at the pictures on the walls, it was a portrait of my family even i was there.

They all had huge smiles on their faces even Cohan. Mum and dad looked happy, they were starring at the baby in the picture that i was pressuring was me which made me wonder why they gave me away to her.

I don't know how long i was standing there observing the portrait until some one walked over, she was young about mid 30s her face scowled as she walked over to me. She stomped over her face getting angrier by the moment, her actions reminding me of Ashely.

"What do you think your doing up here" she seethed

I was immediately thrown off by her rudeness as she stood there waiting for me to answer but I didn't i was frozen she was scaring me. I could feel the tears pooling in my eyes but i was too stubborn to let them fall.

"Answer me brat" she screamed

She was in my face now, her hands itching to do something.

She wanted to hit me

"Do the bosses know your up here" she asked enraged

Again i felt so powerless just like i did with Ashley but my mind wondered to who her boss was. She become enraged when I didn't answer again her hands brought up to strike my face but before she could a voice rang out.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you" Cassius spoke angrily

I flinched back at the sudden loudness but was grateful none the less.

"Sir she shouldn't be up here" she spoke quietly

"As its her house yeah she should, now tell me were you about to hit my little sister" he roared

Her face paled "l-little s-sister" she stutter

"That's what he say didn't he" Kayden's voice rang out

The next thing i knew all my brothers were up here all with the same angry expression, i was shaking they looked scary when mad, if Ashley could hurt me they could do a lot worse. Cohan looked the worse like he was going to rip someone's head off any second, probably mine.

Alexander noticed my distress and sent Cassius over who took my hand and brought me to the dinning room were mum and dad were already sat. Their happy expressions faltering when they saw my scared face.

"What happened" dad asked immediately alert

"We'll tell you later" Kyson voiced as he and the rest of my brothers came down stairs

"Ez, are you okay?" Cassius asked softly to which i just nodded.

••••

Breakfast was served by some maids but i just starred at it not knowing if i was allowed to eat or not, it had been 2 days since i last ate and i was only allowed to eat every 3 days meaning I had to wait until tomorrow.

Everyone dug in while i glared at my food, my hands itching to have some of the delicious looking food. The aroma was wafting around the room taunting me but i knew better than to eat, i would be locked in the cupboard for even thinking of such horrors.

Mum was looking at me a frown set on her face as she noticed I hadn't eaten anything yet. She looked upset which immediately tugged at my heart she was upset because of me.

"Ezmie, are you going to eat darling or do you not like it?" She asked softly

Her speaking out caused my father and elder brothers to look at me expediently waiting for me to answer but I didn't know how.

"No i like it" i whispered afraid I'd get slapped for even talking

Just like she did

"Then why aren't you eating princess" dad asked softly causing my younger brothers to choke on their food.

I didn't know what to say, my breathing was starting to get heavier. I was scared so freaking scared. They all looked a lot stronger than Ashley even mum they could definitely hurt me maybe even kill me.

I was having a panic attack.

Edited
1806 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 6.8K 44
"I met evil when I was just a child." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Growing up wasn't easy on her, everything around her changed so quickly, keeping secret...
23.3K 594 22
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
67.1K 1.6K 26
Words can't explain how much pain I felt during those years. The beatings, insults, and worst of all, the nightmares. Elizabeth was known as the Lost...
3M 79.1K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...