ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ | ʏ/ɴ ꜱɴᴀᴘᴇ...

By snxpeslytherin

"Look who it is" Draco said and looked at Y/N, "the Slytherin queen" he continued and pulled Y/N close to him... More

Introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.

thirty.

633 13 1
By snxpeslytherin

Y/N woke up to Draco moving the bed trying to wake up his fiancée, "Draco stop moving" Y/N said as she placed her hand behind her to stop Draco pushing into her and felt Draco's toned body against her hand. "Wake up" Draco whispered in Y/N's ear, "no, five more minutes" Y/N said as Draco turned her over onto her back and started leaving little kisses over her neck and chest. Y/N was smiling at the action as Draco always wanted to wake Y/N up by annoying her and he finally got the chance. "You're annoying" Y/N whispered and Draco stopped what he was doing to place his face inches away from Y/N's as she opened her eyes to stare in his grey ones. "What did you say?" Draco asked and Y/N giggled to herself, "I said you're annoying" Y/N said and Draco started tickling the girl as she was crying out in laughter before someone screamed making the couple stop and rush to the door. Draco held Y/N back as he opened the door to see students of Slytherin rushing down to the common room and out into the hallway. Y/N placed her robe on and handed Draco's his as they walked down and followed everyone out into the hallway.

RUN OR HIDE, YOU'RE CHOICE, BUT ONCE WE FOUND YOU THERE WILL BE AN END TO YOU

was written in blood over the hallway wall. Draco grabbed onto Y/N as she stared at the wall and zoned out, Professor McGonagall told everyone to go into the great hall for an important school meeting.

Y/N rested her head on Draco's shoulder as Severus took a stand to the podium and all the students' whispers came to a stop as they listened to the headmaster. "Everyone needs to be on high alert for anything strange happening around and they need to tell a member or staff or a seventh year student who will report back to one of us" Severus said and looked out to see Y/N looking down at Draco's rings while she played with them. "Tom and Mattheo are still out in the grounds of Hogwarts and I want everyone to keep an eye out for them. We all need to work together, I don't care if you have differences with someone, today is going to be no different to any other day if we don't catch these boys. If you don't want to do this for yourself do it for those you love and care about instead, we all now someone's whose life is worth living for an extra day" Severus continued and students looked at each other. "Seventh year students, your job is to help and protect the younger years and make sure everything that is heard or said around gets to a member of staff as quickly as possible. We want this to end sooner rather than later please" Severus said and students were escorted to their classes.

"Happy birthday baby" Y/N said as she walked into Draco's dormitory with a green velvet cake she baked in the Slytherin kitchen. "I know it's not much but I promise once this is all over, I'll take you somewhere special" Y/N said as she placed the cake on Draco's coffee table. "It's enough baby" Draco said as he walked towards Y/N and kissed her as he wrapped his arms around her waist before Pansy cleared her throat making the couple pull away. "As much as there is a war going on, we still need to celebrate something special at least to ease tensions" Pansy said as she carried in some chicken and mayo sandwiches with Blaise carrying an apple pie. Crabbe and Goyle were carrying fire whiskey and glasses as everyone sat on the couch and around the coffee table. "Happy birthday brother" Blaise said as he handed Draco a slice of apple pie making the group laugh as everyone knew Draco loved his apples.

A couple of months went past with little things happening here and there but nothing too concerning. Tom and Mattheo were still in hiding and seventh year students were escorting students to their classes along to their common rooms. Y/N continued reading her novels and studied with Draco while their classes where becoming more sadder every passing day towards their graduation. Y/N remembered her first day she walked into Hogwarts doors and now a couple more months and she was walking out the same doors that welcomed her with grand open arms into the magical world of magic. Students families were invited to come and help the seventh year experience their last couple of months, meaning Lucius, Narcissa, and Bellatrix were walking around Hogwarts remembering their old days when they were just starting at Hogwarts themselves.

Students and some parents were running from the great hall as loud explosions were heard and Y/N looked down to see Tom chasing some students with his wand. Y/N ran to the Slytherin common room before she bumped into Crabbe and Goyle who were out of breath from running away from the older boy. "We need to get back somewhere safe" Crabbe said as he noticed Tom was walking towards them, Y/N pulled the boys arms as they ran up into their potions class. "We need to stop him before he gets to the younger students" Y/N said as she looked towards the boys who nodded and pulled their wands out. "I'll go first because he trusts me and you boys come behind him" Y/N said and she held her wand close to her as she looked out into the hallway to see Tom nowhere to be seen. "He's not there" Y/N said as she turned around and the boys stood up following Y/N out of the class with their wands drawn close to them. "Go that way" Y/N said telling Crabbe and Goyle to go towards the Slytherin common room as she ran down the other way quietly. Crabbe and Goyle ran together towards the entrance of the Slytherin common room before Goyle saw Tom running towards them, "come back here" Tom shouted towards them as they started running up the many stairs Hogwarts had.

Tom Riddle chased Crabbe into the room of requirements as he held his wand towards the younger boy shouting "Crucio" and sending objects flying over the two boys. Crabbe set off fiednfyre from his wand, a curse that produces enchanted flames of immense size and heat that are capable of destroying nearly anything in its path, taking the form of gigantic fiery beasts that seek out living targets. Crabbe was trying to dodge and run away from the flying objects and fire Tom was still trying to kill him. Crabbe ended up tripping on something and was too slow to stand up and run as the fiednfyre had engulfed over Crabbe's body as he screamed in pain. Goyle ran into the room hearing Crabbe scream in pain and ran around the room trying to save his friend but was too late as he saw Crabbe lying on the ground burnt and soon enough the fiednfyre engulfed Goyle's body into the flames, never to see the light of day again. Tom stood watching the flames engulf everything in his path as he closed the door to the room of requirement laughing to himself as he walked down the hallway looking for his next victim.

Y/N ran into Severus' office to see no one inside, she shut the door as she started looking around her fathers office for anything to help her distract Mattheo and Tom as long as she could. As Y/N was looking around the office she heard a scream that sounded like Pansy and she opened the door and ran down the hallway slowly as she peeked around the corner to see Mattheo hovering over Pansy with his wand drawn to her neck. "Crucio" Y/N yelled and hit Mattheo in the back of his side as she ran towards the two and kicked Mattheo in his back as he fell to the side and screamed in pain. Pansy and Y/N ran towards the gardens and found Blaise with cuts over his hands from trying to help the first year students get to safety. "Are you okay?" Blaise asked as Pansy fell to his side, "she'll be fine, where's Draco?" Y/N asked and Blaise looked with fear in his eyes, "he went off Tom after Vincent and Gregory died in fiednfyre Crabbe set off trying to run away from Tom" Blaise said and Y/N felt her heart break at the sudden lost of their two loyal friends. Y/N stood up and ran into the hallway as she was trying to find Draco before he was the next person that ended up dying from Tom or Mattheo.

"Draco" Y/N yelled as she looked in every class and room that was in Hogwarts until she found him with a cut across his bicep and Narcissa helping her son. "Draco" Y/N whispered and ran to his side, "it's just a cut" Draco said and pulled Y/N close to him. "Vincent and Gregory" Y/N said and Draco shook his head, "don't blame yourself, those boys never listen to what's good for them" Draco said and kissed Y/N's forehead. "We better get back to everyone else" Narcissa said and helped Draco up as the three of them walked out into the gardens and joined the rest of the students and families. "Those boys are more than trouble now Cissy" Lucius said as he pulled his wife into a hug and Bellatrix pulled Y/N's hand towards her to look at her engagement for the tenth time during the day making Y/N smile to herself.

The night was quiet as all students were escorted to their dormitories as parents were on alert in each common room, taking turns to guard the houses. Y/N was lying down in Draco's bed as she couldn't sleep, she played with Draco's ring he had given her before she heard someone scream and shook Draco awake, but he turned his back to the girl going back to sleep. Y/N grabbed her robe and slowly made her way towards the door and opened it slowly to see all the parents and family members gone with the Slytherin common room door wide open. Y/N walked towards the entrance and peeked out to see no one in the hallway, she slowly made her way down the hallway until she saw a fading light coming from the charms class. Y/N slowly made her way to the class and looked inside to see Draco sitting down writing something in his school book. Y/N was confused as she had left Draco in his dormitory sleeping peacefully, she walked towards the boy and touched his shoulder and felt how cold he was until he turned around and looked at her with black eyes. Y/N screamed before she heard someone yelling her name from the hallway, Y/N fell to the floor as she crawled backwards towards the door as Draco stood up from his chair and followed her smiling down at the younger girl before Y/N sat up and hit her head on Draco's chest. "It's okay baby, it was just another bad dream" Draco said as he held onto Y/N who was shaking from the shook, she pulled away to look at Draco's face as he looked worried. "You'll alway be safe baby with me" Draco said as he pulled Y/N down onto his chest and rubbed faint circles into her back making her relax against him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.9K 44
Y/N is a new employer to the Ministry of Magic, her boss is no other than Lucius Malfoy.. She learns that he isn't as tough as he makes out to be and...
911K 25.4K 28
Not everyone knows that Draco Malfoy has a sister; not everyone knows that Lucius Malfoy had a daughter; not everyone knows of the constant abuse she...
3.4K 146 15
" I'm Draco Malfoy." the boy said, his ocean eyes piercing deep into my soul.' Hi! I am back with a new Draco Malfoy story hope you all enjoy i...
342K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...