Awake.

By cvrvmvrie

After aundreya has woken up as a vampire, there is a life of complications and suprises. More

Chapter 1 .
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4 .
Chapter 5 .
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7 .
Chapter 8 .
Chappy 10.
Chappy 11.
Chapter 12.
chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Side note.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
note
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 9.

30.6K 564 115
By cvrvmvrie

COMMENT VOTE !!!

Chapter 9.

I woke up in the morning feeling pretty pissed off. I mean who wouldnt be? My best friends girlfriend just threatened to take my boyfriend away.

I groaned and got up from bed. Damien wasn't in bed so I just assumed that he woke up early.

I walked into my closet and picked out white booty shorts, matching pink bra and undies and a loose violet V-neck top. I brushed my hair and put on some make up giving myself the smokey eye effect that brought out my black eyes more.

I stomped downstairs and sat next to Jake on the couch. " woah. Whats got you G-string in a knot?" Jake asked smirking. I punched his shoulder and he winced in pain. I think I like my new strength.

" shut up Jake. You would be pissed to if Cecilia tryed to take away your boyfriend." I huffed.

" I'm not gay," Jake said.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him, he looked away from my intense gaze and I got up and went into the kitchen. My eyes widend at what I saw. Damien sat onthe counter looking awful. He had purple bags under his eyes,he was looking like he would fall asleep any second. Jay was leaning against the counter next to him looking shocked as hell.

" Damien ? You look awful. What's wrong?" I asked coming up and standing infront of him.

" I..uh.. Aundreya I-I have to talk to you about something serious." Damien said looking up at my smoldering me with his intense gaze. He looked guilty and regretful. I wonder what he wants to talk about.

" ok. What's up?" I ask suspiciously.

Damien looks at jay and jay gets the hint and leaves. But not before giving me a hug. I grab his arm, he looked back at me with his big brown eyes, " I need to talk to you afterwards. " he just nodded and left the kitchen. I looked back at Damien who was looking at me with an expression like he was hurting inside. He looked like he really didn't want to say what he was going to say.

" I'm all ears," I said standing infront of him putting my hand on his knees.

" Aundreya you have to PROMISE me that while I'm telling you this, you can't freak out. Please. Just hear me out ok? I really regret what I did so please don't freak out on me. Will you do that for me sweetheart?" he asked so sweetly. I nodded looking confused. What did he do that was so bad?

I took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes. " I did something so terrible Aundreya. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. Ok. Maybe I did. But I didn't want to lose you-"

" get to the point Damien. I'm getting worried that what you did was horrible and unforgivable." I said cutting him off.

" it is horrible.. This is so hard for me to say.. Uh.. I-Im the one that .. Killed your parents Aundreya. I'm so so so so sorry. I used my controlling gift to make them argue and crash.."

" WHAT !?" I screamed so loud everyone came running into the kitchen. Even the boys that were still sleeping. I looked over at jayson and he looked upset to.

" Aundreya please.. You promised! I just wanted to keep you here with me! I didn't want you going back to that horrid place and you have been gone so long that you would have been asked a million questions," he said looking panicked.

" YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!? how could you Damien !? I thought you loved me! " I screamed some more getting pissed off.

" I am in love with you Aundreya. I'm SO whipped over you. Ask the guys.. I wasn't like this before. Please babe... I didn't want you to leave me, I love you so much I was worried something was going to happen. " he said jumping off the counter and coming to stand infornt of me.

I took a step back. My eyes darkening. Damien didn't look scared but the others did.

" people who love each othe don't kill each others parents. " I growled. " how could you? You could have just asked me Damien! I was already falling hard for you I probably would have listened.! BUT NO ! YOU HAD TO MURDER MY FUCKING PARENTS!!" I yelled at him shaking from anger. I REALLY needed to kill someone right now..

" Aundreya I'm sorry ! I KNOW IT'S BAD OKAY !? don't you think i know that!? I was a stupid teenage boy who wanted to keep the girl of his dreams! I wasn't even thinking straight! I did the first thing that would make you stay with me.. I-I'm so sorry Aundreya. Please forgive me?if you love me.. Please forgive me?" he pleaded with those big purple eyes. He was upset. I could tell by the color of his eyes.

I looked away from him. " that's not fair Damien. I'm so head over heels for you.. But I can't forgive you for this." I said harshly speeding upstairs planning to try and calm myself.

I slammed my door shut so hard it almost broke. Who cares? Not me.

I sat on my bed. I closed my eyes I focused on breathing. I was so beyond pissed right now. That was .. I have absolutely no words. That was horrible! I CAN'T BELIVE DAMIEN WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT !! What a jerk. He killed my parents just to keep me here with him.. That's so idiotic. He could have just asked.

A single tear escaped my eye.. I can't believe I'm crying! AGAIN! I've cryed so many times over this boy it could fill a lake. I need to eat right now.

I wiped the tear away and walked downstairs. I looked in the hallway mirror. My dark hair was slightly poofed which look really nice, my eyes were now blood red. And my fangs were extended. I had to admitt, I was pretty scary.

I walked into the living room and nobody was there, but then I heard talking in the kitchen. I listened in on them.

" .. Shell come around dude. She always does. She really loves you. Don't you see hhow her eyes go back to their original violet when we talk about you or you kiss her or she even looks at you? Dude. You have to at least know where she's coming from. You killed her parents, obviously she's going to be upset. " jay told damien.

" I don't know if she's going to come around this time jayson. I really don't. I love her so much , I was just being an idiot to think killing her parents was a good idea. I don't know guys. Maybe I should just end things with her.. I don't want to hurt her. I read her mind as she went upstairs. She's so hurt and angry. I don't want her hurting anymore. And she can't be that inlove with me if she left me for almost a week." Damien said glumly .

" NO! Don't end things with drey dude. It will crush her. She loves you more than you think she does. You guys are seriously ment to be. You should see you guys when you look at each other. It's so gooey it's gross. Don't break up with her Damien." Jake said.

I heard Damien sigh. He wants to break up with me? I suddenly had a loss of breath. I need to feed. Now.

I clenched my fists and walked to the door. " where are you going?" asked a worried voice from behind me.

I turned to see all the guys standing there looking worried.even Damien.

" I'm going to make people scream. " I stated.

Jayson walked up to me. " your coming back right?" he asked worriedly.

I smiled a bit and gave him a hug. " yes. Don't worry. I will be back," I said squeezing him a bit then letting go.

" I don't think I could ever leave again. I would be too bored," I said pulling away. Jayson cracked a smile and I looked around the room looking at everyone exept Damien. Then I ran out the door.

" dude did you see how she looked at us and not you?" I heard Stephan say.

Damien sighed. " I know,"

I heard the first bit of their conversation before I was deep in the forest looking for my next meal. I spotted a nearby camp sight and flashed to it. When I was hiding in the bushes I breathed in the delicious scent of fresh warm blood. My mouth started to water.

There was a family of 3. A mom a dad and a little boy about 11 years old. Yumm.

I was about to attack when I got a tap on my shoulder. I turned and my eyes widend. I never thought I would see her again.

Brianna.. What did she want.?

" hello Aundreya." she said politely.

" Brianna," I sneered.

She laughed her High piched annoying laugh. " what do you want Brianna?" I asked harshly.

She smiled. " I'm just out looking for my next meal and I spotted you. I thought it would be nice to say hi." she said.

I rolled my eyes. Of coarse she was a vampire. Humans arnt that much of bitches.

" ok. You said hi. Now go away." I said turning back to the family.

" but I want to stay," she whined. I sighed in frustration and turned to her again.

I looked away from her slutty face and walked deeper into the forest to the main road to try and get away from Brianna. I obviously couldnt eat that family.. That's sad they smelt amazing.

Brianna followed me. " your in kind of a bitchy mood. And since when have you become a vampire?" she asked.

In the matter of seconds I had her by the thoat up against a nearby tree. " listen here barbie, I don't like you. So I suggest you stay away from me and quit following me, or bad things will happen. Got that? Leave.me.alone." I said angrily.

He eyes widend and she nodded quickly. I shoved her to the ground and sped towards the main road to find my dinner.

I found a decent scent and grabbed them dragging them into the dark alley where I took my meals when I left the guys for 3 or 4 days.

I shoved the girl up against the wall. She squeeled in horror. I smiled. I love that sound. I brushed the hair from her face and smiled sweetly . She looked terrified. I grabbed her hand. " scream as loud as you can. Nobody will hear you sweetheart." I said nicely.

I twisted her wrist til it snapped and she screamed like a mad woman. I closed my eyes and listened to her whimper. I opend my eyes and saw her crying. I smiled menacingly at her before exposing her neck and sinking my teeth into her flesh. The warm sweet liquid oozed into my mouth. I moaned in pleasure. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her screams and her blood.

When I was done with her. I chucked her in a garbage can and walked back to the house.

I walked in the door and got greeted with the most disturbing sight. Brianna was sitting on the clinch laughing with my boys. LAUGHING! with MY BOYS!

My eyes instently got darker. I slammed the door shut gaining everyones attention. Every pair of eyes were on me. Briannas eyes widend as she quickly stood up.

" I thought I warned you before Brianna. " I said walking towards her.

She stumbled back. " I-I'm s-sorry. I'll just g-go now." she stuttered running towards the door.

I heard it open and shut and footsteps running away from the house. My eye went back to their normal black. " damn drey. You are really scary when your pissed. " jay said wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I smiled. " thank you. I try." I said earning a few earning glances from the guys. I chuckled and plopped down on the couch beside Stephan and jay. I leaned into jayson as he put his arm around my waist pulling me closer. Stephan looked at us weirdly. " what?" I asked.

Stephan shook his head. " you guys look like a total couple," he said.

I laughed and kissed jay on the cheek adding to the scene. " you know it," I said chuckling at jays reaction. He looked amused and shocked at the same time. I glanced at Damien, he was glaring a jay. He met my eyes and I quickly looked away. Jayson tightend his grip on me in a comforting way. I smiled up at him not showing my teeth.

" what was Brianna doing here?" I asked.

" she said she wanted to stop by and see us. She said she missed us because she hasn't seen us in months. " derrek answered.

" I see," i mummbled.

I still need to tell jay about Cecilia. I think now would be a good time. " jay can I talk to you for a sec?"

I asked sweetly.

" you don't have to talk like that. I would have said yes anyway." jay smirked.

I rolled my eyes grabbing his hand and pulling him upstairs. I took him to my room and pushed him on my bed closing the door behind me.

" woah there drey. Are you trying to seduce me?" jay asked cockily.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. " no jayson. I'm here to talk to you about Cecilia." I said.

" oh god. Here we go," he groaned laying back on my bed.

" no jay. She threatened to steal Damien from me. She said she never cared about you. She said she only used you to get to Damien," I explained.

" what?" he asked shocked. I played the memory in my head for him. I watched his expression the whole time. Shock,anger,sadness,anger,more shock and then he looked crushed.

"oh my god. She doesn't care for me?" he asked sounding seriously hurt. Tears fell from his eyes. I've never seen jayson cry before.

I crawled over to him and hugged him. " she's a bitch jay. You don't deserve her." I said stroking his hair."

He sniffled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me down onto the bed. Curled up together.. We fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next morning.

I woke up to being hugged closely to my best friends chest. I remembered how upset he was last

Night. He really likes this chick. And she hurt him. That makes

Me hate her so much more. She made him CRY! what a bitch.

I walked down stairs to find the boys on the couch playing video games. I rolled

My eyes. Typical boys.

" morning boys," I greeted them.

" morning sunshine," Jake greeted while the others just said ' morning'

I smiled.

There was a knock at the door. I walked to it and my eyes suddenly got dark. I wish she would leave us alone. Like seriously. I wanted to kill this chick.

"morning Aundreya," she greeted.

I just slammed the door in her face and walked to the living room. " who was that?" derrek asked.

" Cecilia," I sneered.

Derrek sighed. " you have to get over your hate for her Aundreya," derrek said before getting up.

A few seconds later Cecilia walked in smirking at me.

Just as she walked in the livingroom, jay walked in the

Livingroom.

Oh boy this was going to be interesting..

HELLO FANS !!!

This is chapter 9 I hope you liked it! What do you think is going to happen?

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 2 29
All she wanted was a normal life,but this had to happen,and now its kill or be killed.
44.7K 969 21
She was happy. She had a normal family, life and well everything. Until one night everything changed.
8.2K 364 18
if you had a choice between a life that will probably hurt a lot of people and death which will hurt you a lot what would you choose, well i didn't g...
15 1 2
kate never expected her life to end her up here, waking up a decade after yelena dies and telling a stranger details about her life she didn't think...