Beauty & The Beast

By drippynae

THIS IS AN INTERSEX STORY ABOUT ARI & YOUNG MA! Ari is a hardworking hairstylist. She's loving and looking fo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Q & A
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Epilogue
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2

46

5.3K 173 340
By drippynae

2/13/2021

Young Pov

"Dominique I'm telling you that's a fucking man" I say "yo thing not mine" I'm not one to judge but that ain't me. If you got some swinging I'm not even gone look yo way

"That's not a man" Dominique say matching my body language

Word to my kids that's a man. I picked my cup up and sat back. Observing the club. Ion really ever do too much in these hoes. Just give me a drink, a section or corner, and some nice music and I'm chilling.

"Ight" I ain't finna argue about it. I said what it is. I watched a group of niggas walk in the club. Of course Trent was in the middle. If you need a group to move around you a bitch. I fly solo

"There go ya boy" Dominique point

"You a fucking fan" I say "don't do that groupie ass shit around me"

"Word is he helped you get out of jail" Dominique say making me look at him

Never been the one to just walk around telling my business and Dominique definitely didn't know how I got out "who told you that"

"The streets" Dominique say

"Don't believe everything you hear in the streets cause that's how you end up dead" I say "especially anything about me because nobody know what I got going. Ion even know"

"What about you and Ari and y'all little baecation" Dominique smile

"Fuck is that" I ask

"You know like a vacation but with your bae" Dominique ask

I'm sorry "you just giving me real bitch vibes. Since when do we sit around and gossip? And tell yo bitch to stop running my business cause if I gotta tell 'em it ain't gone be cute" I know he got the information from Tae because anything I find something out it's from Dominique.

"Chill" Dominique say

"Nah you chill" I smack my lips "you talking about some fucking baecation" I really ain't ever heard that shit before

I sat back and smoked my blunt. I don't give a fuck where I go if I wanna smoke imma smoke and I'm not sharing.

I sat back and watched the crowd. Tae and Dominique weird to be discussing me like out of all things? I don't even like either of them if we being honest

Dominique sat back and pulled a blunt out before lighting it. Never knew him to smoke but shit he grown and sometimes it's just one of them days.

"How's Bryce" I nodded my head. Jada and I got this little rotation going so I'm cool. I don't know how long it's gone last because she wants me to have him Thursday to Sunday morning and she got him Sunday to Thursday morning. I suppose to work Tuesday to Friday at Amazon, the streets, still kicking it with Desiree, and then family. I be tired as fuck "what you doing for Valentines Day" I shrugged my shoulders "you and Ari still together"

"Why you keep asking me shit" I ask

"My bad" Dominique say sipping his drink a little too loud for me. How the fuck I hear you drinking over music? I watched Dominique look around "imma go pee"

"Yo name Bryce or some" I ask

"Huh" Dominique say. He's just giving me bitch vibes and I want to know how I missed the fact he's gay. I'm real observant so this threw me a little. It was a few girls looking to come in the section and I shook my head no. I was not in the mood for trashy ass hoes. "Aw my nigga trynna be loyal" He checked his phone. That's all he being doing tonight "be back"

I nodded my head. I watched him walk out. After about ten minutes Creed walk in with some bitch on her arm. Now I'm mad cause Ari didn't want to fuck because of this bitch and she on her own shit.

I watched Dominique sit and talk to some man at the bar. Not even No friendly shit. I watched him walk back up and that guy goes towards Trent's section. Dead man.

"Line to the bathroom was a bitch" I nodded my head

"Let's go" I stated to my feet

"Huh? No! We have to stay" validation right here

"Trent look at me" I smile "walk yo ass out this club or ya kids dead" I'm just talking. I don't kill kids once they outside the womb.

"Kay wait let's talk about it" fucking Ariana got everybody calling me that shit

"What the fuck you call me" I ask

"Young! I meant Young" he defend

"Let's go" I say "and don't even try for a scene cause I'll empty the clip in this bitch"

We started walking out him in front of me. Once we got towards the parking lot he went to run and I kicked his back causing him to fall face down on the concrete. "Fuck" he groan

I helped him in the car. "You fucking Trent" as far as I'm concerned everybody gay

"Hell no! I was just trying to bring more money in" Dominique say

"Nah you know what I think" I glance at him as I pulled out the parking lot "I think you wanna be me. First it was the same tattoo but I brushed that shit off but you a weird ass nigga"

"You just got the better life" hell the fuck Nah "you got the bad ass babymamas, the respect, and the money"

"You can kill me right now and I bet my babymamas still wouldn't touch you" I know Dominique is armed but I give no fucks. If it's my time it's my time. As far as Jada and Ari they know better.

We got to the woods and I smiled. "Young" he get out the car and I followed "I got kids"

"Bitch fuck then kids" I say as we stood a few feet apart

"How they gone make it? They need me" Dominique plead

"It's welfare" I shrug. They be taking like $100 out my damn check! Fuck ass taxes I swear

He pulled his gun out same time as me "one of us not making it out this bitch"

I smiled "well you the one trynna set me up so you should be the one that dies"

"Fuck you" he spat "should've stayed your ass in jail"

"You had some to do with that" I ask

"Ari told Tae" I fucking knew I was setup! Like I fucking said nobody knew I was going to that bitch but Ari talk too much ass be sharing everything with her friends and Tae and Dominique pillow talking my damn business like that shit cute or some shit.

I shot him right in the throat. I stood over him as he fell. He grabbed his throat and was making all these noises. I grabbed his keys out his pocket making sure he didn't touch me

"Aww he's suffering" I smile "but because I'm so nice I'll help you" I empty the entire clip "see you in hell man" before walking off.

I got in my car and place my gun under my seat before taking my car around the corner from the club. It's late but business has to get done.

I got my black hoodie from the backseat and put it on. I put the hood on and grabbed my ski mask. I pulled down my visor and smiled. These hoes really sexy.

I got out and walked back to the club and went around the back. The owner and I pretty damn cordial. I walked in and they immediately pulled their guns out. I raise my mask "chill, where Clyde"

"In his office" I just needed to keep my head down, hence the mask.

I walked that way and he was sitting at his desk. "Yo I need a favor"

"If it isn't Young and dumb" he laugh at his corny ass joke

"Clyde I need the surveillance from the entire night" I'm not going back to prison especially not for murder. I promise if it ain't like getting pulled over with weed then I'm going to the first flight to hell. Swear we gone turn this bitch to a war zone

"Why" Clyde ask

I smacked my lips "cause I do"

"You know how I roll" Clyde say

"What do you want" I ask

"A hit" he smile

He opened a folder and gave it to me. "Oh fuck you bitch" I went for my strap remembering it's in the car. Slipping Young "how you get this"

"What do you mean how? Somebody watching the crib right now" Clyde say

"That's my kid" I say "and my babymama. Ain't nobody gone touch them"

"I don't want them just him. Unless they get in the way" Clyde say

"Bitch keep playing with me" in the streets any and everything goes but kids are off limits! Always have been.

"Take care of it before I do" I smacked my lips

"Yeah whatever. Give me the surveillance right now" I say over this whole conversation

Believe me I'm gone pay Jada a visit. He got up and walked to a separate room before taking out a tape "don't bullshit me"

"I should be telling you that" And I walked out. I found Dominique's car and took it right to pick and pull. Of course this is a shady ass business. They ask no questions just pull the pieces off the car and resell them hoes. I parked outside the gate because considering the time they are close.

Now back to my fuck ass car. I ain't gone lie I was walking for a good ass hour.

Got in my car and went straight home. I need a shower.

2/14/2021

"It's love day" Bryce run around screaming

Him and my mother were making cookies and shit "where is Kayleigh"

"She's in her room" I just have to check because even after all that shit that went down my mom would still let her go out. Not me though. If I catch her anywhere but this house word to my mama I'm gone snatch her ass up.

I understand I ain't her parent but how am I taking care of you and you trynna take care of a nigga that's beating your ass? It's a hell no for me.

"Here" Bryce say damn near shoving a cookie in my mouth "so you taste the love? That's what we put in there"

I looked at him. I know this a nasty ass sugar cookie but I ain't trynna be mean "so good" I bite it. "Go give Kayleigh some" as soon as he ran off I spit that shit out.

"You still don't like sugar cookies" she laugh

"They too damn sweet" I clean my face "my bad for tripping on you. You told me the truth and I just ignored you but I'm admitting my wrong"

"It's fine" she say "do you have a Valentine"

"That shit is so damn lame" I say "and you know I don't celebrate that shit"

"I know but I just figured since Ari is not here things would change" she can't make me celebrate no dumb ass holidays. They just not my thing. Birthday of course but all that other shit not happening.

"Ari got a whole girlfriend. Her and that bitch probably watching chick flicks or some. Whatever people be doing, where yo boyfriend" I ask

"He's working" She say

"Oop. Side piece" I say "you get the discounted candy" I been said the man is probably married. She always think somebody hating

"He's actually at work. When I was leaving my overnight he was coming in" tell me some then

"Why you keep working them overnight ass shifts?" I don't like it. Drunk drivers and shit. I do not want to add anymore people to my kill list for no bullshit

"They give them to me" She say

"Well tell 'em stop" I say

"It doesn't work like that Katorah. We all can't just do what we want" she say

"Y'all choose to live these lives" I'm not a yes ma'am ass nigga. Ain't nobody finna tell me when to come in, what to wear, how long to stay, and what I can't do. Not counting now or prison cause my hands are tied. I have no more moves to make with this legal shit. Talking about dumb ass corporate America.

But I appreciate them dumb hoes. I need my lawyers and shit so they need to keep listening to the man so they can get me off when I need it.

"We have bills" She say

Bryce walked in crying holding crumbs. "Fuck you crying for"

"Kayleigh broke my cookies" he snitch

"First order of business stop crying and second go throw that shit on her and tell her stop fucking with you" I say

"Do not say that" my mama say

I followed Bryce to the room. She was sitting on her phone "get out"

"Why you being mean to him" I ask

"Nobody did anything to him" Kayleigh say

"Yes you did! You broke my cookie" Bryce yell

"Aye stop fucking yelling" I say "you better leave my son alone my nigga"

"You snitched" Kayleigh ask "Bryce peed in the bed"

"I hate you" Bryce say throwing the cookie crumb on her making me laugh

She obviously didn't find it funny and tried to leap for him but I grabbed her "you fucked with him first"

"You teach him all the wrong stuff" Kayleigh say

"Well I'm his parents and I don't think it's wrong" I say "so he cool. Somebody fuck with you then you fuck em up" I look at Bryce

"What if they big" Bryce ask

"Come get me" I say "cause imma fuck em up" he started laughing. He put his arms up and I picked him up

"How is it his stepmom does hair and his hair isn't done" Kayleigh say

We walked back to the kitchen and I sat him down. "What are y'all doing tonight"

"What you want to do Bryce" I ask

"Go to the park" this all he want to do. The park and fucking cream

"It's going to rain" I say. I'm tired of this weather "we can just watch Tv, that's cool" I knew he was gone agree cause every time I say some he agree with it

"And eat cookies" Bryce ask

Listen we done had our cute moment but now he needs to know the truth "don't nobody want them nasty ass cookies"

"You just can't help yourself" I'm sorry everybody want me to treat him like a wounded ass puppy. Me being like that is just fake. "I can't wait for you to get married"

"Well you keep on waiting" marriage is a scam. People need to stop signing their life away. It's crazy.

If I was to get married of course I'll marry a woman and I'll take on the masculine role. No problem

Marriage is not for studs or men. It's all about the fem. Because what do we get out of it? We lose our friends because they want us in the house, bitches never respect their husbands, sex is like once a month, and now you got no money cause you taking care of everything. All your power is gone. Then is it don't work out? She taking the kids, your money, and the house.

"I actually picture you married" well burn that picture. It ain't happening

"To who" I ask

"I don't know. A nice, hardworking, independent women. Of course dealing with you she has to have a backbone because you'll just run all over her" My mama say

"Sounds like nobody I know" I say

"Sounds like somebody I know" my mama say

"Me" I smile

"No but a mutual woman between us" my mama say

I rolled my eyes "let me guess you like this person"

"I do" my mama smile

"I'm not marrying that girl" it's obvious she talking about Ari. That's the only girl she like that we both know unless it's like family or some "no girl actually"

"I didn't ask you to marry a girl. I said woman. That's all woman right there" my mama say

"Oh trust me I know" I laugh

"Stop being so nasty because that's not what I'm talking about. Just look at how she carry herself" I did not want to have this 'you and Ari are perfect for each other' like it's not that simple. As she said before in the past we at two different stages in our life right now. I want to live the wild bachelor life and she wants to count stars at night.

We both already established our feelings but if we act on that shit right now we probably gone fuck some really good up.

It ain't worth it because I ain't gone ever leave her alone. She gone have to kill me for me to leave her life. She just good people. I like having her around

"I'm not being nasty" I say

"I just would love to see you all dressed up at your wedding but if that's what not what you want" she shrug but she was trying to make me feel bad

"Ight I'll marry the first woman to give me a daughter, how about that" I ask

"Well with your hoe ass I don't know" I started laughing

"I'm not even like that anymore" I will be though. Once I get everything straightened out with Kayleigh and my mom. Always got to work before I play.

"You know who you remind me of" I just got a feeling she's going to say something dumb "your father" yeah dumb as fuck

"Bryce put your shoes on we going to get some food" I say

"Katorah you know he wants to come and see Kayleigh" I guarantee it's nobody on this Earth I hate more than that nigga. I'll kill him and escort myself to the cell. It's just the fact that Kayleigh and Kenya still be talking to him. I give no fucks about him.

"Well let me know so me and my son won't be here" I say. He has and will never meet Bryce. And if she go behind my back and let them meet then she will not see him for a while, she better ask Jada.

"Katorah" I watched Bryce walk in

"We out" I pick him up and walk out "you know what you grown as fuck. Imma stop picking you up"

"I'm a baby" Bryce say

"Just cause you cry like one don't mean you one" I say putting him in the backseat. I got in myself and gave the car life. This BMW is pretty nice but after this weekend it's gone. Blue not my thing.

"I'm not crying" Bryce say

"Yeah right now but your a little crybaby" I say

"I'm not" Bryce say

"You cry everyday" I say

"You cry to you mommy" Bryce say

"No I don't" I laugh

"Well" Bryce say

"Exactly" I say

"Are we going to Ari's house" Bryce ask

"You wanna go" I ask

"Yeah" Bryce say a little too loud

First I tried getting us some food but everything was packed. I hate these couples. If you do this one day out of 365 days that says a lot. I ain't saying I'm just the best at the shit but like once a month if she good.

After being unsuccessful I was parking in Ari's parking lot. I helped Bryce up and started knocking on the glass to be let inside the building. I wish she lived somewhere else. Her shit nice as fuck but these people think they top flight security.

Finally this little old ass woman was coming and opened the door "thank you" Bryce smile

"Don't mention it pretty" I scrunched my face up

No this old ass bitch didn't call my son pretty "have a good day, handsome" I smile at her grabbing Bryce hand

We had to take the stairs because I didn't have a key card, yet. Once we finally got there I unlocked the door and Bryce ran in.

I scrunched my face up at the rose petals on the ground. Free me.

I closed and locked the door and Ari was in the kitchen cooking "um, what the fuck"

"Hey Ari" Bryce yell, why does he not know what an inside voice is

"Hey" Ari smile

"You got stuff on your floor" Bryce say

"Yeah I know" Ari laugh "Kay, why are y'all here"

"To see you, what you got going" I ask

"Today is Valentine's Day" Ari say

"I'm aware" I say

"So Creed is coming over. You know a full body massage and dinner" Ari say

"Count me in" I say "my damn shoulders are tensed"

"What the fuck? No. You know it's not like that" Ari say

"I thought I told you she got to go" I say

"And I thought I told you she isn't going anywhere" Ari say

"Yeah she going places alright. Right to hell" I say "with her mama" I laugh "what are you cooking"

"Steak, mash potatoes, and wine is on the menu" Ari say

"Bryce hungry. Make him a plate please" I say

"It's only enough for two. I was not expecting anyone" Ari say

"Oh Creed eating is more important that Bryce" I ask

I was just being a bitch ass nigga. Mad Ari is just so funny to me "why are you like this"

"I don't know" I shrug

Trent trynna kill me and he need to be killing Creed. Got my bitch in here making steak

"What I do know is you can't be here once my company comes" Ari say

"You got it" I'll never tell her but I'm actually alright with her dating Creed. I mean look at Ari. If she give you the time you better take that shit

But when I'm ready for her Creed better start focusing on herself cause I'm not competing with anybody I'll just kill her. "We should've brought Ari some cookies"

"You made cookies" he shook his head really fast

"They was good" he looked at me for confirmation

"Yeah" good looking at least.

"I be right back" Ari say and the started going upstairs

"I like Ari" I looked at Bryce

"Oh you on that shit too" I ask

"Huh" he was confused

After about forty minutes I got a text

Desiree: tell my baby happy Valentine's Day

Desiree: & ig happy Valentine's Day to you too

I couldn't help but laugh. I fucks with Desiree. She's just happy all the damn time. I don't know how that's possible but she always smiling and laughing when I see her.

We haven't crossed any lines and I don't think it's gone happen. I'm not even complaining. Maybe we can be real friends. Never had a female friend I didn't knock down.

Me: don't tell me you celebrate this bullshit

Desiree: i love, love . got my hair red & everything

Me: you do too much . cute asf tho

Man Desiree is fine. "She looks like Kash Doll"

"Get out my phone" I say

"Well you in my house" Ari say making me look at her

"That validates nothing" I say

"Everything actually" Ari say. Her phone vibrated and she rolled her eyes reading it. Her fingers started moving "y'all can have that food"

Her phone started ringing and she answered "bitch I'm sad" I rolled my eyes at Tae's voice

"Why" Ari ask

"Dominique and I had plans and he's hasn't returned any calls or text" Tae say

"Do you think he's with her" Ari ask

"I don't know. I was hoping he was with Young" Tae say "I'm sorry If I'm stopping anything"

Stopping what? The fuck was happening? "She's talking about something came up so there's nothing to stop and Young is here"

"Damn I'm sorry" Tae say

"I'm pissed because she sent me the money to buy dinner and rose petals and shit" You can hear in her voice she's annoyed

"Are you next to Young" Tae ask

"Yeah" Ari say "but go ahead and say whatever"

"You can still get fucked on them petals" he laugh

"What you mean still? Thought the bitch wasn't knocking you down" I ask

"Oh Um I'm going to keep calling Dominique" and the call disconnected

"You fucked her and don't fucking lie" I ask

"Yeah once" Ari say

"Bryce we out" I say

"Oh you mad? Because my single ass had sex" Ari scrunch her face up

"You got mad when I fucked Jada" I say

"We were together! Big difference" Ari say "sorry Bryce"

"I see no difference" I say "bye Bryce" because I knew where this conversation was going. He walked out without saying anything

"Yeah because you think you own me and you don't" Ari say

"I see that" I say standing to my feet

"Oh you really mad" Ari say making me roll my eyes

"What the fuck you think" I ask

"If you go and screw somebody I wouldn't care" Ari say

"Okay" I say over the entire conversation. I'm thinking my babymama can't be touched but bitch getting more play than me

"It was just once so your pride doesn't have to be hurt that much" she shrug walking around to the stove

"Before or after you had Kason" I ask

"Why does that matter" Ari ask

"Cause if it's before then you was pregnant and that's my business" I say

"So you can justify a stupid action" Ari ask

"Oh I never need justification to do something stupid. I just do it" and that's the truth

"After" Ari say

"So I was home! I guarantee she ain't better than me. You can always pick the phone up and imma get you right every time" I smirk. I know ain't nobody fucking Ari better than me. Look how she act

"Who said she isn't better" Ari ask

"Cause you let me eat it, watch my kid, cook, worry, took a damn trip, and I'm sure I can fuck all this while y'all talking or whatever the fuck y'all doing" I say "if that was me you wouldn't even hold a conversation with another person" tell me where the lie is

"Eat it? That's you doing something for me. Never turn down free head" Ari say

"Bullshit" if I had Ari she know better. I mean she been hiding the fact she let Creed plastic dick ass hit

"Watch your kid? I love Bryce. He's so sweet" Ari say "I don't cook for you. I cook and you come over here uninvited and help yourself"

"Girl you be expecting me and you know it" I say

"No I don't and don't nobody be worried about you" now we know that's a lie "and who turns down a free trip? And you can't fuck me Kay"

"How much you want to bet" I ask

"On what" Ari ask

"To fuck" I say

Ari looked at me "I bet you 10 bands. You not touching shit over here"

"10" I smirk at her "you sure"

"You scared" Ari ask

"Oh Nah baby you know how I get down" I say

I started feeling just a little bad. She went all out for that bitch and she stood her up. I'm looking at Ari face and I can tell it bother her "what"

"Happy Valentine's Day" I say making her smile

"Happy Valentine's Day" Ari say

"Where's my gift" I ask

"Where's my gift" Ari ask and I reached in my pocket and pulled a stack out. One thing for sure imma keep one on me

"Here" I say

"I don't want that" Ari laugh "I want like a homemade card or something"

"This look like arts and craft to you" I ask

"I have paper" Ari say "Bryce" he came running. He's always running and yelling.

"Huh" Bryce ask

"Want to do arts and craft" Ari ask

"Yeah" Bryce nod his head and Ari walked off "what that is"

"What" I ask

"What Ari had said" Bryce ask

"Art and craft" I ask

"Yeah" Bryce say

"Fuck you agree to some you don't even know" I say "that's how people die"

"I die" I started laughing

"Art and craft is like drawing and shit" I say

"Oh I want that" Bryce say "and I'm thirsty"

I stood up and walked to the fridge and opened it. Red Bull, water, juice box, and milk. I grabbed the juice box and gave it to Bryce

Ari came back with a box "Bryce drinking your last juice box"

"I bought them for him" she sit the box on the counter

That's cute and then she said it so normal. It could be small to most people but not to me. It just show me she actually care about my son. I already knew it but that just confirmed it

"What you buy for me" I ask and she looked at me "oh you gone show me later"

She flicked me off "don't like you enough to buy you anything"

"Just enough to have my baby" I say and she started blushing

"Are y'all staying here" Ari ask pulling things out the box

"Depends can we get some tacos in this bitch" I ask

"I made steak" Ari say

"And it smells wonderful but tacos are the move" I say

"Steak tacos but that's all I have to offer because I'm not making a second meal" Ari say

"You want to stay here Bryce" I ask

"With you? Yeah" Bryce say

"Ight we gone stay" I say

"Ari is you Valentine" Bryce ask "you have to get her flowers"

I picked the petals up off the floor "here"

"No they got to be like this" Bryce say holding his hand together

"Fuck is that" I ask

"Like on TV" Bryce say

"I think he's talking about a bouquet" Ari say

"Young don't buy flowers" I say

"You bought me flowers" Ari say

Because my mama pressured me into that shit. Talking about it make people happy and shit. Don't ever buy me any flowers. You want me happy buy me a gun or a new clip or some shit. Not no useless expensive ass flowers. "So you say"

Ari gave all of us some paper, markers, pencils, and crayons "I swear I had some glitter in here"

"Why do you have this" cause don't no kids be over here

"Bryce comes over here" Ari say opening a pack of stickers "he was just playing with my pots, pants, and shoes" she laugh "we went to the store"

"Oh this why you wanna come over all the time" Ari ass wrapped around his finger

"Ari is nice" Bryce smile

"I'm nicer though" his face turned red making me laugh "forget you"

"You a little mean sometimes" Bryce say

"Most times" Ari say

I started laughing. "I want that one" Bryce point at the sticker

"Go ahead. You don't have to ask just get it" Ari say "which one do you want Kay"

"I'm just gone watch y'all" this really ain't my thing

"That's boring" Ari say "here" she hand me a paper

I mean I guess.

**

"This is so cute" Ari say "I never knew you could draw" I shrugged my shoulders

We been doing this art and craft shit, eating, and Bryce had some annoying ass cartoon on. It's just these squeaky ass voices give me a headache

"Bryce you weird" I say as he tried to do a flip

"Katorah this is real talent" I looked at her

"You just insist on calling me that shit" I say

"That's what your mama put on your birth certificate" Ari say "this is talent though. I'm gone post it"

"Go ahead" her phone started ringing again and she answered

"You crying" Ari ask

"I feel like something has happened to Dominique. This is not like him. He didn't come home last night and now this" Ari looked at me

"Where ya boy at" Ari ask

"Hell if I know" I shrug

"I don't know Ari" Tae say

"What you want to do" Ari ask "I'll drive around to every restroom and check to make sure he ain't there"

She'll be driving for the rest of her life "you think he with a bitch"

"I don't know" Ari say "did he go out last night"

"Yeah" Tae say

"Who he go out with" Ari ask

"I don't know he never tells me" Tae say

"Well you should start asking" maybe with the next nigga cause this one not going out anymore "shit like this happen and you don't even know who to question"

"I think he's with a bitch" Tae say 

"Maybe he at the trap" I say

"On a holiday, yeah right" Ari say

"This fake ass holiday? Money still get made" I say

"But a holiday like this? One you know you about to get loved on" Ari say "this is weird"

"Maybe he don't want any love" I say

"Call me when retard leaves" and he hung up

"And you better cuss him the fuck out" because anything I call them she up my ass

"I'll deal with him later, Dominique cheating" does she really want to know?

"Do I look like that nigga keeper? He can't keep his nigga on a leash that's his own business" I say

"His dog ass" Ari mumble but I heard her

Bryce was sitting on the couch, legs crossed, eating cookies, and watching TV. We had already ate the steak that Ari cooked so we just chilling

"And when it comes down to me don't tell yo friends a bitch ass thing" I say

"Don't nobody talk about you" Ari say

"How Dominique know I was over here when I got arrested" I ask

"It was on the news" she laugh

"Seriously ion fuck with your friends and that pillow talk shit is lame" I say

"You pillow talk" Ari say

"Bullshit" I say

"Girl stop lying! You be all in my ear" Ari say

"You a lie" I say

"And you another" Ari say

"You heard what I said" I say

Ari smiled at me. She's so damn weird. This was something that I haven't had a while. The three of us was just sitting watching some whack ass cartoon with no real fussing.

Bryce was sleep first but I figured that my nigga was full, had a little fun so that was the next step. "You want something to drink" she pick up her wine glass

"Yeah not no damn wine" I say watching her ass as she walked by

"Okay" Ari say

I reached in my pocket and frowned. My blunt not rolled. I swear I rolled it.

Never mind I definitely smoked that hoe.

I didn't have a gar and I know damn well Ariana don't got one.  "Kinda look like a backwood" I pick up the rose petal.

It was hard but I got that shit down "you can't be serious"

"People do this all the time" I say

"Well take Bryce upstairs. You shouldn't smoke around him" Ari say

"Upstairs where" I ask

"You can put him in my bed" Ari say

"And where imma sleep" I don't like sleeping with Bryce. First off he pissy, second he be kicking the fuck out my back, and third when he wake up he gone wake you up.

"Oh y'all staying" now she knew the answer to that shit

"It's like eight" I say

"You can take the couch" Ari say

"Bryce took it. He went to sleep first" I say

"You can take the guest room and Bryce can have my bed" Ari say

"And where you sleeping" I ask

"My bed" Ari say

I started laughing "Ight"

"Yeah Ight Young" Ari say

"Yeah Ight Ari" I say

We both know we gone end up in the same bed. We might not do nothing but if we under the same roof it'll be weird not to sleep in the same bed

"What movie do you want to watch" Ari ask

"Not no bullshit" I say

"Take Bryce to the bed. I don't want him with a cramp" Ari say

"This is like a bed to his little ass" Ari got a couch that's shaped like a L and his ass is stretched out "but imma take him" I stood to my feet. I stretched and then picked him up

I took his clothes off and laid him in the guest bed, put him under the cover, and then walked out leaving the door cracked. Ari's room light was on so I went in there "We can watch the movie up here"

"Girl you want me in your bed so bad" I say kicking my shoes off

"No I just don't want to leave him upstairs" Ari not slick. Bryce been left downstairs and upstairs by himself before.

I pulled my shirt off and then my jeans. I had basketball shorts on and a wife beater at this point. Ari pressed a few buttons on the remote and then got in bed and I got next to her

I started smoking my rose petal blunt and let me just say it was so smooth.

Once I was done I got up and flushed the roach. "You enjoy your day" I lay back in the bed

"I did actually. You and Bryce made this day everything. Thank you" Ari smile

"Ain't shit" I say

"I did everything I wanted to do except get my back popped" Ari say

"Oh I'll crack that hoe right now. It ain't shit" I say

"Not like that" Ari laugh "I need a real deep massage. That was my initial plans"

"Oh then rub me up" I lay on my stomach

"No me first" Ari say laying on her stomach

"Nah because you gone go to sleep" I say

"I promise" Ari say burying her head in the pillow

I sat up and she pulled her shirt off. I sat next to her and started massaging her shoulders "tell me if I'm being too rough"

Ari let a moan out "okay"

"Ight Ariana" I say

I continued down her back for like ten minutes.

As good as it was getting I couldn't control myself no more. She kept with her moaning and her ass was looking good in these ugly ass shorts.

I pulled her shorts to the side and stick two fingers in and watched Ari's head shoot up "Kay"

"What" I ask

"What are you doing" Ari ask

"Turn around" I say slapping her butt.

Ari turned around. I pulled her shorts and underwear off and started eating her out.

I felt her grab my head. "Kay" I continued doing what I do. It didn't take long for her to tighten her legs around my neck. I pushed her legs back and started toying with her clit. The shit came out like water making me laugh "what's funny"

"Shit look like a water faucet" I say pulling my shirt off followed by my shorts

Finally after a cool month and a half almost two I'm about to get some pussy.

"Condom" Ari say. I started laughing "ain't nobody playing with you"

"A condom" I ask

"Yeah" Ari say "or we don't have to do this"

I reached in the nightstand and grabbed a condom. I opened it and she watched me put it on making me laugh. "Open ya legs" she wasn't moving fast enough so I did the shit myself

I rubbed my dick around her clit before putting the tip at her entrance. "Don't do no hoe ass shit" I smirked looking down at her. I kissed her lips and I couldn't even put half in before she was clinching her walls and biting my lip

"Stop Ariana" I could not move. I'll give it to her this is definitely the tightest shit I've ever been in.

"You stop" Ari say "we good like this"

"Ariana" I say "this the same dick you been taking"

"It doesn't feel like it" Ari bite her bottom lip "just go slow please"

"Okay" I say pulling out

I kissed her lips asking for entrance and she gave it to me. I never broke the kiss as I slowly pushed myself inside of her "fuck" she moan in my mouth "Kay"

"Yeah baby" I look down at her

Her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly apart. I put her hands above her head and started moving my hips "ah" her moans are just so sexy

I pulled out before slamming into her and keeping that pace. Don't nobody got time for all that slow shit. "Fuck" she grab my back. I looked down and could see her cream coming out and I smacked my lips at this dumb ass condom

"Turn around" I pull out

She did as told. I entered from the back and grabbed a hand full of her hair. I kept pulling her body back slamming into her "omg" she massage her clit. That shit is sexy. Everything this bitch do is sexy

"Throw that shit back" I say and she did as told. I watched her legs shake before she clenched my dick. I just wanna feel how warm her insiders are

"Kay" her face fall and I felt her shit running down my legs. I pulled out and took the condom off. I rubbing it across her clit before I slid back inside her. As I thought she was so warm "mm"

She pushed at my stomach making me grab her hands "take it"

"Fuck Katorah" Ari moan

I continued pulling her back harder and harder with every stroke. "Ariana" I grunt pulling out and bussing on her back

I fell next to her "Katorah go and get a towel"

"Wait nigga" I say

"No because why you didn't keep the condom on" Ari say

"I did. It must've popped or some" I say

"You a lie" Ari say

I took the cover and wiped her back. "Give me another"

"Another what" Ari ask

"Condom" I say

"No I'm done fooling with you" Ari say "my vagina is hurting"

"One round? Ariana you out to mind" I say

"No you out your mind if you think I'm about to be up all night with you" Ari say

I started laughing "yes you are"

"No I'm not" Ari laugh

"Give me a condom or I'm raw dogging" I say "you know I don't care"

I felt her slam something on my chest making me laugh. I opened the condom and slid it on "this the last time" I started laughing

We going all night. Word to my son.

2/15/2021

"Where is Ari" Tae ask walking in

"Soldier down" I laugh

I've never in my life went that long. Ari and I was up all damn night. We did take like a hour nap and back to the shit. Had to make up for lost time.

"Fuck that mean" Tae ask walking upstairs

"Ari sick" Bryce ask

"Yeah in the head" I say

"She hurt her head" Bryce ask

"Nothing is wrong with that girl" I laugh "she just in bed"

"Take her some food" Bryce ask

"She sleep. Take her a water" I'm sure Tae big ass finna wake her up

"Okay" Bryce yell

Honestly Ari should've been woke up because Bryce ass just been yelling this entire damn time. I really don't think this boy knows how to take with an inside voice.

I watched him run upstairs and I sat on the couch. Like two hours ago we went and got some nasty ass chicken nuggets. I wanted tacos but he talking about he tired of that.

After like thirty minutes I was bored and decided to see what they got going on.

Bryce was damn near laying on top of Ariana who was under the covers with her head on her pillow. Tae was next to her talking like always. Today he was crying and I started laughing

"Why are you crying" I ask

"Him boyfriend" Bryce say

"The least he could do is be a man and let me know what the fuck is up" Tae say looking at me "have you talked to him"

"Nope" I say

"Something probably happened. Dominique is way too far up your ass to just ghost you" Ari say

"He didn't come home day before yesterday or last night. If he doesn't come tonight then I'm done" well might as well be done cause he ain't coming back.

"Kay you know nothing" Ari ask

"How imma know anything and I been here with you" I say

"Yeah last night. Not the night before that" Ari say

"I was with my son. Ion know where that grown ass man at and I don't really give a fuck either" I say "he probably with his babymama"

Tae really started crying making me roll my eyes. Does he want to join him? Cause I'll be happy to assist with that shit

"Where she live" Ari stand up. Now she was dressed in her robe

"I don't know" Tae say and Ari looked at me and I shrugged. "Fuck that nigga" oh but he in this bitch crying

"Exactly! On to the next" Ari say sitting down

"Let's go out tonight. Do the nigga how he do me" bitches always talking shit like he is dead! Ain't nobody cheating on yo dumb ass. I just wanted to tell him

"On a Sunday" Ari ask

"Bitch like we never did that" Tae say

"Yeah but bitch I'm tired" Ari say "we can go out tomorrow"

"Bitch bye" Tae say

"Tae I will go beat any bitch ass for you but going out tonight? I can't bitch" Ari say

"Oh but you got time to be laid up. Girl step mama wanna be. This bitch just gone be back with her other babymama come tomorrow" Tae say "stop chasing dick"

"And that got to do with you how? You talking about me and you worried about a nigga that live with his babymama" I say

"And your grown ass live with yo mama" Tae say

"Ooh that hurts my feelings" I laugh "bitch I'll push you out that fucking window. Saying that like it's a money thing or some"

"Okay y'all chill out" Ari say

"No I'm tired of this bitch" Tae say

"Well go to sleep" I say

"What do you want to do" Tae stand up

He better be glad my shit downstairs cause he would be next to Dominique "okay y'all doing the most"

"Nah that's this dumb ass bitch" I say

"Kay" Ari say

"I'm gone and when this weak ass bitch cheat on you don't call my phone" Tae say

"Tae" Ari say

"Ain't no Tae nothing. Here you go choosing dick over friendship. Clueless as fuck Ariana" Tae say and walked out and she tried going after him but I grabbed her arm

"Why you couldn't just let me handle it" Ari ask

"Fuck you mean? You hear how he was talking to you" I ask

"Yeah but you know that's how we talk to each other" Ari defend

"Not like that. I don't want to be around that nigga again cause word to my son I'll shoot him right in that big ass head" I say

"It's not even that serious. You need to chill out" Ari say

"Yes he's disrespectful as fuck and why you all in my ear I was defending you" I say

"In a disrespectful manner" he disrespected me first. Speaking on shit that Ari must've told him and her ass don't be knowing the full story to every damn thing "now he thinks I'm choosing sides"

"Ariana fuck that nigga and what he think" and that's really how I feel "your friends keep with the disrespect and yeen gone have anymore"

"And what does that mean" Ari ask

"Don't make me spell that shit out" she know them niggas will be hanging from a power line fucking around with me

She looked at me "it's proven that I can't have everybody in my life happy at one time" here she go with this dumb ass shit "and you not just gone put it on my friends because you're hella disrespectful"

"Ariana look we had a good ass night, we cool. Tae shouldn't have spoke on me and you know that. He worried about me and his nigga missing. If you finna let this set the tone fah tha day let me know" so I can dip up out this bitch

She let out a breath of frustration "Kay seriously, can you just apologize to him"

"For fucking what" I ask "Bryce we out"

"No" Ari say

"Yes you being dumb" I say

"Kay please" Ari say

"Well leave me alone about that shit" I say

"Okay" Ari say. She can kiss his ass all she want but I ain't. He ain't finna talk to my bitch any kinda way in my fucking face especially when it comes down to me cause he don't know shit

Hmm, thoughts 🤔

One more left !

Also if y'all don't mind can y'all go to my dashboard and reply to the last one? Someone wants Young ma suggestions and I honestly don't know any

Vote & Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 3.6K 44
Gulf is an easy going guy. He is a fresher in the university along with his best friend Mild. He is SINGLE SINCE BIRTH. What will happen if he fells...
50.5K 2.8K 32
Hood Shenanigans You can take me out the hood, but you can't take the hood out of me 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 💥
4K 280 24
Minji never expected the stranger sitting beside her on the bench to change her life. Not only once, but twice. the original is by 10_fold on AO3.
3.7K 175 7
Jaylen is an eight year old who lives with her mom dad and older brother who goes by kash. Jaylens father is a drug lord who doesn't play bullshit wi...