Every Second|gh

By tataxcooky16

"𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝" ~ 𝘈 𝘎𝘺𝘶𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 *𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - M
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Chapter 33

633 32 3
By tataxcooky16

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Mingyu?" Joshua asked as Mingyu pushed past him and made his way to Jeonghan. "I came here to apologise" Mingyu started coldly. Joshua took Jinwoo into the kitchen in the name of candy to give the pair any privacy in the small apartment.

"Is my kid going to be safe with him?" Mingyu asked, clearly not liking the idea of Jinwoo being with Joshua. "He's great with kids" Jeonghan smiled fondly before turning his attention towards Mingyu.

"It's always been him, hasn't it?" Mingyu asked with a scoff confusing Jeonghan. "Excuse me?" Mingyu shook his head as he looked at the pictures of Joshua and Jeonghan on the walls. Of course, there were Soonyoung and Wonwoo in many, but the ones with just them made Mingyu's blood boil.

"I saw you, I came back for you and I saw" It was Jeonghan's turn to get angry now. "What did you see, huh?" Mingyu hated reliving the memory, but he needed to get closure on why.

"My father had always stopped me from coming back to you. Until one day he just let me return because apparently, you had already moved on from me" Mingyu started talking.

"I didn't trust him, not one bit until I came back and you were kissing him. I want to know why you moved on so fast? Was I nothing to you?" Jeonghan was glaring at Mingyu at this point. Mingyu needed to know what happened that day before accusing Jeonghan of forgetting him, which is something he'd never be capable of doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.3K 32
Stiles Stilinski is having panic attacks, nightmares and flash backs over his possession from the Nogistune, while trying to get back to normal and...
3.1K 97 11
You've been given one job from him, Hawkmoth. Find out who they are under ANY circumstances. Betray who you must, find information, and figure it out...
4.5K 201 15
Just a story of two teenagers who are trying to run away from their problems which is family. They just happened to meet each other and got lucky to...
434 117 33
It's like a deep tunnel. You cannot turn back because it's too steep. There is no turning back. You keep going in. The darkness becomes your friend a...