Forbidden Sparks [ninjago jay...

By storiesninjago

"Would you ever date a teacher?" "No." "Would you ever date your crush?" "Yes." "This is going to be interest... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Thoughts/Answers/Thanks

Chapter 9

682 18 9
By storiesninjago

Monday, 01:31 pm.

"He doesn't need to know."

Nya, who was listening to everything from inside of the trash can, was completely raging on the inside. It was one thing to try to hit on her secret boyfriend, but betraying her own brother like that was too much.

So she didn't care about hiding anymore and decided to get in-between whatever the heck Skylor was trying to do.

She stood up aggressively, making the lid fall down on impact with her head.

As soon as she revealed herself, Jay looked relieved, whereas Skylor looked... happy? Well, she was smiling at the sight of her.

"What the f__ do you think you are doing?!" Nya yelled, lifting herself out of the trash can.

"I knew it!" Skylor cheered, confusing the two.

"What do you mean 'you know it'? What is 'it'? AND DID YOU JUST TRY TO HIT ON JAY WHILE YOU'RE WITH MY BROTHER?!" Nya screamed at her friend.

Skylor rolled her eyes. "Calm down, bestie. It was all an act."

"An act?" Jay asked, holding Nya back before she could throw hands.

"Yeah," The redhead smiled sheepishly. "I had my suspicions about you two." She smirked.

Jay and Nya eyed each other. "Cute and all, but you are still in a relationship with Kai." Nya said more calmly than a few seconds ago.

Skylor chuckled. "I know. And I also knew you had to be here inside with him and I had to think of a way to make you reveal yourself. And it worked."

Nya sighed. "For how long have you known?"

"Ever since you guys went out on Saturday, I knew you would get together eventually. It was only a matter of time. Also, you're not really good at sneaking into closets." She smiled at Nya.

"Look, Skylor," Jay said, completely serious. "this is serious. No one, not a single soul, is allowed to know about us." He pointed between himself and Nya. "If anyone finds out, we're all gonna be goners. You-"

"I know, I know. I won't tell anyone." Skylor laughed, cutting him off. Then she turned towards her best friend. "When were you planning on telling me?"

Nya took a deep breath before looking into her eyes. "Sometime after telling my brother."

"Wait, Kai doesn't know?" The redhead raised an eyebrow.

"We kinda chickened out." Jay laughed awkwardly.

Nya sighed, looking at her best friend with pleading eyes. "Please don't tell him. I wanna tell him myself."

Skylor nodded understandingly. Then she looked back and forth between the couple for a few seconds of silence. "What now?"

Jay shrugged. "No idea, we were hanging out before you came."

The redhead's eyes widened. "You did not-"

"No, we didn't do that, Sky!" Nya chimed in, annoyed.

Skylor narrowed her eyes at Jay for a few more seconds before relaxing again. She turned towards Nya. "Whatever you do, you should hurry. Coach Humphrey told my Science class to participate in today's PE lesson for some reason."

Nya looked at her, dumbfounded. "So we're gonna spend the last two hours together?" She asked to clarify.

Skylor nodded.

"That's great, I hate it when I'm alone in P-" She then realized why she hated Skylor's Science class again. "Wait, does that mean Freddy's gonna be there too?" She asked, groaning.

"Who's Freddy?" Jay asked Nya.

"Someone who's not important to be talked about." She responded.

Skylor creased her eyebrows. "Nya, you should tell him."

"Tell me what?" Jay asked again, raising an eyebrow at his girlfriend who sighed.

She leaned against the wall behind her and crossed her arms. "Freddy is a guy that once tried to get together with me."

"Nya, tell him the truth." Skylor insisted.

"It is the truth." Nya rolled her eyes.

Her friend sighed, turning towards Jay. "He's hit on her for about two months now, yes. But he's also gone further."

"Nya, what is she saying? What does she mean by 'further'?" Jay asked his girlfriend, confused but also scared.

"Skylor, stop talking!" The ravenette warned, closing her eyes shut to not see her boyfriend's reaction.

"No, he might be of help." Skylor told her before she turned back towards the teacher, taking a deep breath. "He molested her."

"What?!" Jay shouted, completely on high alert. He looked at his girlfriend who couldn't bear looking back. "Nya..."

However, she didn't answer.

So he stepped right in front of her and put his hands on her shoulders. "Please look at me." He pleaded.

After a few seconds of entire silence, Nya slowly turned to look at him. Jay's hands slid down to her hands and held onto them tightly. "What happened?" He asked softly.

"It was around four weeks ago after PE. I was the last one to go to the changing rooms to change because my coach wanted to show me how to correctly smash the ball in volleyball because I asked him to. Once we were done, I went to the changing room and found no one there. So I felt free to dress as calmly as I wanted. If you've ever been in there, you might know that there's a bathroom attached to the main changing room. And what I didn't know was that... he... must've had been waiting in there for me." Her eyes started to get glassy. "When I was only in my underwear, he came out of the bathrooms and looked as if he'd never seen a female in his life. I screamed and told him to get out and tried to cover myself with my arms. However, he only came closer to me, so I walked backwards towards the door to go away, but the door was somehow locked. And then he-" That's when she broke down.

Jay immediately wrapped his arms around her and held her close as she cried into his chest. Even though she couldn't complete her story at once, he could imagine what might have happened. He felt sympathy for his girlfriend, and was also raging at the same time for something like that to have happened to his girlfriend.

"It's okay." He whispered, kissing her head as she kept sniffing.

Nya then pulled her face out of his chest and wiped the remaining tears off her face with her sleeves. After feeling capable of speaking again, she continued. "Anyways, I still don't know how that door got locked. Then he came closer to me and pushed me into the corner and used my momentary loss of concentration to t-touch me in inappropriate places and kept saying stuff that he wanted to do to me." She took a deep breath. "But before he could actually do anything other than touching me, I kicked him in his crotch area, quickly used the moment he was lying on the ground to put on my pants and sweater and tried to get away. I banged on the door and screamed, hoping for someone to hear me, but no one did."

"Then what happened?" Jay asked, feeling his eyes sting with his own tears that were about to fall down.

"I called my brother who quickly drove to school and called the police."

"That's good." He tried to sound optimistic, although it hurt him a lot what Nya had to go through.

Nya laughed sadly. "Yeah, no. Once the police arrived, and opened the door, they saw Freddy lying on the ground. And even after I told them exactly what he did to me, they didn't believe me due to no apparent evidence." She ended angrily.

"What?!" Jay exclaimed. "So they didn't do anything?"

"No, and they also didn't believe me that I hurt him in self defense, so I was the one to get the police record."

Jay opened and closed his mouth several times, however nothing came out. He was shocked, and it was definitely not the good kind.

After a short while, he turned back towards Skylor who was watching the two with a small smile on her face, thinking it was cute how Jay was such a supportive and loving boyfriend.

"What's his full name?" He asked, his tone sharp.

"Freddy Beckhams." She answered immediately.

Jay sighed. "The one in the football team with black, slightly curly hair?"

"Yeah, have you met him?" Nya asked.

"He's in one of the History classes I teach."

Nya's eyes widened. "Jay, please don't do anything stupid. Remember, we don't know each other in school. Don't you dare try to talk to him about what happened. Don't seem to take sides, okay?"

After Jay didn't give a response and looked away, Nya cupped his cheeks and made him look at her. "Okay?" She asked again.

He sighed. "Nya-"

"Jay." She cut him off, staring into his soul.

He sighed again. "Fine, I won't do anything, but you can't expect me to treat him like nothing ever happened. He hurt you." He caressed her cheek with glassy eyes.

"Yes, but it was me, not you. So please don't do something you might regret." She pleaded.

He smiled, letting one tear fall down. "But we're one now."

"Awwww." Skylor said, making the two remember they were not alone. After both stared at her, she realized she ruined their little moment. "Sorry, you may continue."

They looked back at each other. Nya's heart melted at that statement. She wrapped her arms around his torso and smiled up at him. "I know." She said, agreeing.

He looked down at her and found his best opportunity to give her a quick peck on the lips. After pulling away from the hug, Nya became serious again.

"As I said, you won't do anything." She warned.

Jay looked at her in disbelief for a few seconds before giving in. "Fine."

"Say it like you mean it."

"That's a bit too much to ask for, and I don't like to lie."

Just then, the bell rang, indicating that classes would start in five minutes. The three looked at each other.

"We should get out first. You'll wait like a minute before exiting." Nya told Jay who nodded.

Nya then opened the door and walked out.

Just as Skylor was about to walk out, Jay held her back by her wrist. "Make sure that creep doesn't get his hands on her again. Please, for me." He pleaded, whispering.

Skylor smiled. "You really have been the right one for her all along." Then she left.

Around a minute after she had exited the closet, Jay stepped out. However, he had a different destination than his class now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
860K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
52.5K 439 5
Miraculous Ladybug One-shots Disclaimer: all characters belong to zag studios, dc, marvel, rick riordan, ect. Skip chapters you don't like them, don...
17.9K 368 12
This will be about Waige mostly. This is my first fanfic so Enjoy!! Completed