The Black Sheep | George Weas...

Galing kay Sydney3027

Lyra Malfoy has always felt like a stranger in her family, she felt misplaced. As she feels torn between hers... Higit pa

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight (Explicit)
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Three: Wedding
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Sixty-Two

9.2K 317 146
Galing kay Sydney3027

Lyra felt so betrayed. How could her best friend and boyfriend do this to her? She hid under her blanket, sobbing for what felt like forever. The constant flow of tears never ceased.

She wanted to storm Alicia's flat and tear her a new one. She wanted to fucking scream in her face and make her feel how Lyra felt.

George had been equally as distraught. He rushed to Alicia's, he couldn't understand how her shirt ended up in his bedroom. How did this happen? What the fuck?

George banged on her door. He was fuming. His hand ached from how hard he was hitting the wooden door.

Alicia opened the door, she wore her pajamas still and her hair was tucked away in a silk bonnet.

He showed her the top and she paled. "Want to fucking tell me why your belongings was in my bedroom?"

"Er I can explain-"

"Then get fucking to it because you just costed me my relationship." His face grew beet-red.

She gasped. "What!"

"Lyra found it and thought I was cheating. She knows it's yours and I'm sure she'll be on her way to kick your arse very soon. So get talking Spinnet."

She drew a shaky breath and allowed him to come inside. When he entered, Angelina came out to the living room to see what was happening.

"George? Why do you look so pissed?" Angelina was about to tease him but she noticed tension. "What's going on?"

"That's what I want to know." George said looking at Alicia.

"Okay, okay!" Alicia screeched. "B-but don't be mad. Nothing happened."

"Alicia?" Angelina warned.

"Well, remember Fred's party? Well, Lee and I clicked-" George groaned and nearly gagged.

"You didn't!" Angelina gasped. "Please tell me you didn't!"

"Lee said it was the closest and you wouldn't mind-" Alicia tried to justify.

"You fucked on my bed!" George cried out.

"No!" She replied hastily. "Just snogged and then... A little more. Just oral sex."

"What the fuck!" George hissed. "Are you kidding me? My bed! I'm taking Lee's key away. You guys are so banned from my flat until further notice."

"Look, I'll talk to Lyra, I'll sort this out." Alicia told him.

"No! What did Lyra find?" Angelina asked.

George showed her the top that was clutched in his grasp. "Alicia left her top."

"To be fair, I had a few layers." Alicia spoke up.

"You better sort this out, Alicia." Angelina told her firmly.

"I know! I know! I'll get dressed. I'll go see Lyra." Alicia left for her bedroom.

"Unbelievable," Angelina scoffed under her breath.

"I dunno if Lyra will take me back after this." George sighed. "We keep fighting. It's like we are constantly at war with each other."

"As much as I think it's the weirdest coupling, you two love each other, we all see it. If the relationship is worth saving, you'll find a way through it. I wish Fred was as committed as you are." She sighed.

"Fred loves you, he is just scared." George told her.

"Of what?"

"Losing you. If he pushes you away, he thinks it'll save himself from hurt. He might not be ready for marriage, but he's ready to love you."

She gave him a soft smile. "Thanks, Georgie. I hope you get your girl back."

"Me too, mate."

Lyra sat on the couch in the living room as she ate ice cream and watched a stupid muggle film. She stopped crying and now felt so numb. Everything felt pointless and filled with despair.

There was a knock on the door. She was startled and got up and answered the door. She groaned when she saw George and Alicia. She tried to shut the door but George was quick and wedge himself through the doorway. He overpower her and entered the house. Alicia followed after him, wringing her hands.

"What do you want?" Lyra growled.

"Alicia has something to say." George said firmly.

"I-I didn't have sex with George. Lee and I snuck away from a party and I... We did stuff in his room. Lee said it was the closest and no one would know... I guess I left one of my tops behind." Alicia said with red cheeks. She looked down at her shoes. "This is so embarrassing."

"You-you went in George's flat to mess around with Lee?" Lyra repeated. "I don't believe that."

"It's the truth! Honestly!" Alicia replied.

"You two had a thing before, he even asked you to the bloody Yule ball!" Lyra spat.

"Lyra, that's in the past. I don't fancy him anymore and he doesn't fancy me. I like Lee." She smiled weakly. "I like him a lot."

"Please don't hold the Yule Ball over me. I was desperate- no offense- and she was a safe bet- no offense again."

Alicia slapped his arm as hard as she could. "You'd be lucky to have me, you wanker!"

"Alicia is great," Lyra said softly.

"Yeah, well I love you. So much." George told her. "You are all I think about, day and night."

She sighed heavily. "What are we doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"We keep fighting, George. We are constantly having each other's necks. We fight more than anything else lately. I love you too, but what the fuck do we do?"

"Please don't break up!" Alicia injected. "Please don't! You guys love each other-"

"But maybe right now isn't a good time." Lyra admitted, tears rising in her eyes. "I mean, look at us. Not to mention we are in a war. Maybe we should-"

"Don't fucking say it." George muttered, his eyes prickling with tears. "Don't you dare. I'm not leaving you. We aren't breaking up."

She frowned at him. "We are making each other miserable."

"It's just a bump in the road. We will make it through it. Okay? Don't give up on us." He cupped her face lovingly. A tear fell down his cheek. "Okay?"

Her bottom lip trembled. "Okay," She croaked.

He pressed his lips fiercely against hers. "I love you."

"I love you too." She replied.

It wasn't long, the two left Lyra alone. George had a late morning shift to go to and Alicia was too embarrassed to stay.

At George's shift at the joke shop, it went pretty standard. He put on a smile and helped customers. It was a slower day than normal. But it seemed the workdays were starting to grow slower from the rise in tension. Their shop was a beacon of rare joy left.

The hairs on the back of George's neck started to rise. He looked behind himself to see an ugly old witch. She wore the generic black pointy hat and black robes. Her nose was long and pointy. Her eyes had a gray haze over the lense. She had deep wrinkles that showed true age. She seemed to be looking idly, but her eyes kept flicking to his, making his blood run cold.

He tried to ignore her and the uneasy feeling. He walked around the store in zigzags and weird patterns and still she seemed to be in the corner of his eye. He wondered if she was a Death Eater spying on him. He wanted to jinx the old bat. Will he have to attack her? He decided to keep his guard up.

He couldn't stand how she looked around and ignored other workers who tried to help her, she shoo'd them away with haste. George decided he should see what that woman is up to.

He gathered his wits and towered over the frail old woman. She seemed to stand up straighter. "Can I help you?" He asked politely.

"Yes, you can." Her voice was rough on the ears. It was gritty.

"What can I help you with, ma'am?"

She glanced over her shoulder at the other customers, they were practically alone in this dull corner. "He wants her." She says under her breath.

"I beg your pardon?" He inched closer.

The woman looked him straight in the eye. "The Dark Lord, boy. He wants her to fulfill her duty. You have to do something. Or she'll be harmed." Her voice started to crack and George saw a concerned mother.

"Mrs. Ma-"

She hissed roughly. "Shut up, you idiot boy." She scoffed. "Protect my daughter."

"Why should I believe you?"

"I should have done more, that's why I'm telling you. I miss my girl dearly. But I will not see her under these circumstances. So, Weasley, go protect my child."

"How can I protect her? What can I do?"

"Claim her before he can." She told him.

He swallowed hard and she left him, standing feeling sick to his stomach. He left the shop without uttering another word. He didn't care if another saw him running. He had to do something.

Lyra reheated leftovers. Andromeda was doing something with Mrs. Weasley. They probably were getting carried away with tea and knitting. Aunt Andromeda deserved the distraction. Everyone missed Uncle Ted but didn't dare utter his name.

No one had came looking for him yet and if they have, Lyra wasn't home to witness it. She was poking around her plate when she heard someone enter the house.

"Lyra!" She heard George call. He sounded frantic.

"In the kitchen!" She hollered. He rushed in, his forehead beaded with sweat. She stood up and approached him. "George? What's wrong?"

"Look, I know you wanted marriage to be your choice but we need to get married right now, as soon as possible." He rushed out of his mouth.

"What? Why?"

"Your mum came to my shop, told me You-Know-Who is going to rape you. We need to get married so that you aren't claimed."

"Claimed?" She raised an eyebrow.

"In his eyes, yes. Look, I know we are young and this is stupid but we need to get married. You can divorce me when this is over, we can be bloody separated if you like. The divorce will be quick and you won't owe me anything. But we need to do this. I am not losing you. Okay? I can't fucking lose you." He pulled out a simple sapphire ring, the gem was cut into an oval and the silver band was made up of two weaved pieces of metal. It was simple but beautiful. "It's a simple wedding ring, but it's all I could do on short notice-"

"It's beautiful." She gasped. She noticed how aggressively his hands were shaking. "Yes, I-I marry you."

He broke out into a smile and kissed her passionately before slipping the ring onto her finger. "Tomorrow morning. We'll be married."

"I don't have a dress or anything!"

"It doesn't matter. Maybe when this war is over you can have a proper wedding."

"Only if you're the groom."

He smirked. "I'd love to be." He looked down at the ring. "My parents are going to kill me."

They both laughed.

Lyra looked down at her ring as well, she was going to be married. Her stomach was in knots and it felt overwhelming but it'd keep Voldemort away.

I know! I posted two days ago! But I've upset some people so I feel obliged to show you fluff along with angst.

I hope y'all got whiplash.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

370K 14.8K 29
Follow Emma into her sixth year. Getting more comfortable with the Weasley family, more comfortable with accepting the fact that Harry is her brother...
1.6K 42 19
Her real identity? Not many people knew. A secret she kept till the very end. Not many people knew who her real parents were. They only knew what she...
218K 4.7K 30
Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater. He decides that the only way to escape his life and his terrible deed is to run. But after blurting out his secret to...
599K 7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...