Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

33. Jeonlous

4.8K 178 151
By beautytaekoo

"If ur mine, ur only mine, I don't share"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Snow started wrapping itself around every corner of Seoul, while certain raven stood near the balcony embracing his muffin...as the duo watched the mesmarizing snowy morning, white dust falling and creating a sound of it's own...melodious soft breeze hitting the dancing birds who shook the tiny particles of snow making the duo giggle at their cuteness.

Tomorrow will be the project launch so today they need to check the arrangements and other stuff related to the event. Yesterday's incident indeed made the families kinda worried but they all wanted it to forget and focus on upcoming event. And about yeonjun, let's keep the things for later...

Being together is what taekook need....no matter what they go through, in the end drowning in each other's arms is sufficient for them to feel happy and content.

After watching the little morning show from their balcony, the cute duo did their morning routine...and got ready for heading airport. Nahh they not going anywhere, actually the family members are going to Incheon just to see off namjin couple, who are heading to Hawaii for their honeymoon.

One hour passed by, everyone gathered at Jeon's mansion ready to see off the couple....none of their parents will come just the youngers.                                  

Their cars arrived at Incheon airport...getting off some of them helped namjin to move out the luggage, some were busy taking their pics...and that some includes yeonjun. Bidding them goodbye, they hopped in their cars ready to go back.

Conversation between yeonjun and unknown mafia: (thru text)

Yeonjun: They just left, boss
[pic attached]

UM: Good job kid...u did well.
Kim Namjoon, the genius mind of Jeon's team left means my path is more easy now

keep updating me

Yeonjun: I will boss...and thank u for transferring the money

End of conversation

(A/N: sorry I am bad in text writing so plz bare it😂)

The mafia was using yeonjun...why? Becz he is the only person who will be close to them and least suspicious for jungkook...and even if he took pics, asked any personal info they will tell him.     

Even tho the mafia is a psychopath, he has brain...which works quite well when it comes to going against Jeons and Kims. And the reason yeonjun is helping him, let's see that later.

The day of project launch:

After sending namjin to hawaii the members came back to home and taekook seperated their ways...jungkook ending up in Jeon's mansion while tae went to his mom and dad, as both of their outfits were in their respective homes...also becz tae wanted to spend time with his family.

It's D-day today...raven has already left to Jeju, the reason being his position....as a CEO he needs to see the arrangements beforehead. While tae headed there after one or two hours of jk, making himself ready for the biggest and first project of his life.

Sky started turning dusky indicating the start of event. Various artist from different countries, cities were present there....along with some prestigious businessmen.                                             

The host announced arrival of none other than the CEO of J&J Jeon Jungkook and the company owner Jeon Haejin. And the father-son duo headed up on the stage. Haejin went ahead and took the mic which host offered.

"Good evening everyone"

"I am honoured and happy today that my son's dream project is finally being launched" he said smiling and looking towards raven, while kook smiled back his bunny smile.

"Don't think it as bragging...but I am really proud of my son, my Jungkook...after going through alot of hurdles he has finally made it, not as a dad but as a businessman, I have seen him work hard day and night for this project...and I guess that's the reason it turned out truely amazing" hae jin had tears in his eyes as he continued so as kook.

"Not to forget all the people working behind this project worked equally as their CEO....and that's the reason the credit equally goes to them, specially the head of design and art management Mr. Kim Seok Woo"

"Last but not the least...my lovable son Kim Taehyung...tho he is not my blood, I still love him as much as I love jungkook...I have seen this kid pour his heart into this project, not just that but the immense talent he has and the way his brain works always amazes me" tae was standing in the crowd listening to his uncle's emotional words....which made him tear up.                                         

"I hope all the people present here will love the project...thank u" and he took his leave handing the mic to Jungkook.

"Thank u Mr. Jeon or should I say Dad?!" jungkook spoke making the crowd laugh at his comment. "Anyways...jokes apart" he chuckled now becoming serious.

For pete's sake calm ur horny self kim taehyung...

But I can't...he didn't told me he changed his hair colour and now he is looking so hot in that white suit what I am supposed to do

Ughhh...focus tae focus

Even if I am focusing I am only staring at him shamelessly...he literally looks like-

"Mr. Jeon already spoke on my behalf...so I guess it's better if Mr. Kim Seok Woo takes the stage now...but still I would like to thank everyone who participated in this project" kook spoke making younger get out of his unholy thoughts.     

Raventte's gaze travelled to tae as he spoke the last part...and it will be a lie if I said he wasn't controlling not to head down right this moment and claim his muffin.

Seok woo took the stage while dad-son duo got down making themselves sit. "As the head for this project I am really happy and satisfied with the work my team has done...specially our project manager Mr. Kim Taehyung" he said smiling.

"I am glad we were able to find a talented artist like u Taehyung"

"I don't have much to say and will not take much time of urs...Taehyung plz come upon the stage and explain the project and motive behind it to everyone" he asked and tae calmed his nervous self heading up.                        

Seok woo extended his hand to tae who gladly accepted and took it. Meanwhile jungkook was starting to become jealous seeing the skinship between those two.

My muffin has legs..he can go up on his own why the hell seok woo wants to be a gentleman

He huffed inside but kept his smiling face looking at his muffin.

Taehyung stood in the middle of the stage...while his first instinct was to look at jungkook who nodded assuring him that he can do it.                                

Calming himself down tae started to explain "Hello all of u...first of all thank u for appreciating my work...and I hope I will reach upto ur expectations" he let out voice unwavering and stern....gaze meeting the whole audience which had look of amazement in their eyes seeing how confident but still down to earth tae looked.

"Now let me take u all to the virtual journey of this project" he said turning to his side as the screen behind lit up and started playing a video.

The video initiated it's journey from the center of this project 'The J&J Art Museum'...and tae explained how and why the infrastructure was made like that.                                                            

"This was about the design and different artworks placed in it...but u will be thinking what's the difference between a normal art museum and this one right?" he asked to which some of the crowd nodded.

"First of all...the biggest credit for this amazing idea goes to none other than our CEO Mr. Jeon Jungkook...he came up with this great idea of uniting various kinds of artists in one place and not just that but those artists who are not capable of reaching a big audience"

"Also I would like to praise our CEO for being an amazing leader throughout this journey...why I am mentioning this? It's becz I really loved the way he works...he works with the thinking of hands on and hands off approach with his team...hands on means he takes active interest along with his involvement in teams work but also goes hands off when time comes which is when he trusts us, trusts his team and let us do our work with our own capability without involving himself...and in future I would really love to learn this quality of his....so thank u for guiding us Mr. Jeon" tae said smiling and staring at his lover who was sitting their shocked not expecting any of this...he thought tae will straightaway move to introducing the project but guess the younger again took his heart and increased the respect he already has for him....and offcourse tears were threatening to fall in kook's eyes.

"This museum contains artworks from different artists across the world....not based on their popularity but based solely on their talent...coz talent is what matters" tae smiled at the last part and jungkook can't be more happy today seeing his love do so well.

"This project, not just promotes art but also is creating a platform for the talented underrated artists...an opportunity to get recognized on a bigger scale"

The video moved to next part which showed an extravagant hotel "Next is J&J hotel...the purpose of this is, that the artists or visitors who will visit this place will have a place to stay which will be near the museum...not just that but Mr. Jeon has added one more benefit for the artists that they will have to pay less if their artoworks are the one going to be displayed in our museum"

"Other than this...the bulding ur seeing here is for the artists who will do thier work being close to the museum or I should say the place where their work is going to be placed for sale"

The video ended and the crowd cheered with claps. "Thank u for giving me the opportunity to stand here and speak...now I request all of u to head towards the museum...where the opening ceremony will take place" he announced the last part and stepped down the stage.

Taekook didn't had chance to even meet each other coz all of them needed to go for the ceremony right this moment...and jungkook being the CEO was in front.

They reached near the J&J hotel as some of the businessmen stopped there to see it.

(A/N: credit of the pics to owners)

Everyone praised jungkook telling him how well designed and built it is.
They finally reached the museum...hae jin and jungkook cutting the ribbon tied infront of it's large entrance.

Entering in Jugkook, Hae jin, seok woo and taehyung started showing the arts to their guests which got divided in groups.

Praises and compliments were what Jeon's and Kim's got for this. The reknown artists which came to judge project were also impressed with their work. But amidst all this taekook were not able to even glance at each other.

After some time or more like an hour Jungkook was now standing with some CEO's of other companies who will be partnering with him in future.

While taehyung was now with seok woo chatting . "Ohh looks like Mr. Jeon got someone there huh" seok woo let out making tae divert his attention to jungkook.

Younger's eyes blinked seeing a girl standing there near his love...she smiled shyly looking at the CEO.

(A/N: lmao she is just a cameo just to create a scene😂...btw don't hate the beauty)

She was one of the CEO's daughter present there. And that dumb businessman without even knowing about jungkook's love life let her daughter cling to jungkook coz he was her crush.                                         

Taehyung was getting jealous...he didn't like the closeness between her and kook, but what made him widen his eyes and look away was when she leaned to kiss kook's cheek.

U really thought kook let her kiss huh? Nope dude....when she was about to touch her lips jungkook dodged it and she stumbled forwards on her feet. She didn't fall tho and maintained her posture getting embarrassed afterwords.

"I don't want to be rude but I hope ur daughter will keep a distance from my son" hae jin spoke to the other CEO "And yes to clarify ur doubts Miss I am already in a relationship...on top of that I love a BOY who is none other than Kim Taehyung the project manager who spoke before...not to be offensive but I ONLY FIND HIM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS PERSON ALIVE" kook added in a firm voice.

Irene, the girl was guilty not knowing her crush already loves someone and she is not a bitch to break a bond which is already built. She replied a sorry and went away with her father.

Jungkook felt that tae saw the drama so his eyes travelled to where tae was standing...but soon the black orbs turned kinda furious seeing taehyung being all clingy to none other than the head seok woo. Tae was doing it purposefully...afterall revenge is revenge....but poor boy didn't know what he took upon himself.

Jungkook was getting angry due to jealousy...he started walking towards tae. And on the other hand younger turned to look at kook knowing very well what's happening....the look on tae's face wasn't helping either.

Jungkook growled lowly, when tae whispered something in seok woo's ear...which was nothing but 'the plan is working'.

The fvck kim taehyung

Taehyung again looked towards jungkook and yawned like he is too sleepy just to show kook that he is bored, not interested in anyone not even kook at this moment...but shut his mouth immediately as soon as jungkook was one step away, he turned around and started walking somewhere.

It is ur punishment for letting that bitch kiss u

Tae thought, striding towards the exit angrily. But kook saw...he noticed the anger on tae's face when he turned around.

Shit...tae

Younger practically ran out but this time...he doesn't know why tears were building in his eyes...it was becz someone kissed jungkook other than him or becz jungkook let her do whatever she wanted...he doesn't know...he may sound childish but that's what jealousy is and specially when u love someone more than anything.

Jungkook ran after him...not before telling seok woo to stay away from his love and also tell hae jin that they can continue the further event...he won't be there for the dinner with others.

"Tae"

He yelled looking for younger but didn't found him.

"Muffi-

He noticed a small figure sitting on a bench...raven started walking towards him...as he sighed with relief.

"Muffin" but as he neared he heard small sniffles....raven panicked crouching down on the ground, he lifted up tae's chin....wiping his tears with other hand.

"Tae...baby, what happened?" he asked "Is this becz of that girl...then before u say anything let me tell u I didn't let her kiss me"

"W-h-a-t?" tae let out stuttering as his red eyes met kook's black ones.                    

"Yes muffin...u just saw the first half don't u?" tae nodded. "U should have seen the whole show dummy...I literally dodged her when she leaned...and the funniest part was that she stumbled upon her feets, was about to fall" he chuckled telling the back story.

"Ohh" tae replied innocently "I am sorry for overreacting"

"It's okay bub...now don't cry okay" raven caressed his cheeks getting up. Tae smiled and got up, hands interlocked with elder.                                                     

"U know u look so cute when ur jealous" kook added laughing.                             

"Shut up...u bad bunny" younger hit kook's chest with his small fists....but jungkook circled his arms around the tiny waist hugging him afterwards. They stayed like that for a while.

"Let's go in kookie...all must be waiting" tae said leaning back as he got out of kook's grip....and started walking ahead. Who is gonna tell tae now...that elder had some other plans. Tae got yanked back as soon as he took few steps...his front colliding with the elder. "Petal aren't u too eager to go in?" raising an eyebrow jk smirked.

"What do u mean?" tae actually asked innocently...he wasn't thinking anything else. "Aren't u looking too irresistable in these clothes...and those damn seducing looks u were giving me inside huh?...weren't u teasing too much back there" and the smirk grew wider...."N-O"

"Also how can I forget the way u were being all flirty with seok woo...now it's time for ur punishment"

"Wha- " before tae even completed one word kook smashed his lips on his plump ones. It was rough, the way elder's lips moved...the way he started sucking younger's rosy petals.

Downy flakes of snow started falling swifltly past the glow of the streetlights...witnessing the sensual moment the duo is having.

Jungkook was rough and it will be a lie if I said tae wasn't liking it...he moved his lips along...kook's tongue was asking for entrance but younger was being stubborn and teasing him.

Just like the sprinkle of white furries were casting against the dark of night...kook's lips moved down from younger's sharp jaw to his beautiful neck sucking and nipping the tender skin, which made tae to moan a pretty sound...raven took the chance and entered his tongue.

He explored tae's addicting mouth not leaving even an inch. The ice was kissing their bare skin....and the lovers were kissing each other. It felt like heaven to both of them...but in need of oxygen they parted away, staring at each other hazily.

"Ahh I missed this" kook let out breathing heavily "I love you petal" he added pecking the smooth skin one more time "I love u too kookie" tae replied and giggled afterwards. "How can u be so cute...my heart"

"Shut up u cheesy bunny...now let's go" tae replied giggling but his cheeks indeed turned red. "Not there bub...we going home now, I already informed dad...u need rest let's go" "Ohh okay...I am actually sleepy" younger pouted and again raven kissed his pout making him hit kook. "Stop it u workout machine"

"What petal?" kook giggled first but then smirked...but this time tae started dragging him towards their car. They went home just wanting to cuddle and sleep in each other's embrace. Not knowing what danger is coming ahead in their lives....

Two days later:

It's past 12am now...today all were gathered in kim's mansion, they ate dinner, played some little games and watched movie afterwards...and now everyone went to sleep after watching the movie.

"Boss everyone is sleeping...u can start ur plan now" yeonjun texted the mafia. And the plan began...

Taekook were cuddling on bed and kook being the exhausted one slept right away. But tae wasn't sleepy so he just kept playing with elder's hair...it felt peaceful...calm being in each other's arms. But calm is also before the storm...

Taehyung's phone vibrated...indicating of a msg. Tae slowly unwrapped his arms around raven and got out of bed...he kept a pillow in kook's arms so that he will not wake up.                                                        

He unlocked his mobile and saw the msg...it was a voice msg to be more precise. Not to disturb kook tae went out of his room...and walked in other spare room where no one was present.       

"Hello darling...how are u?...missed me?....well u should coz this time I have more solid proof of the thing I told u last time...so if u don't want to be blinded forver come to xxxxxxx xxxxxxx place" and tae wasn't dumb to recognize the voice...it was Atlanta afterall.

He was going to ignore it cursing some words....but another notification came...he read that msg and his eyes widened "If u don't want me to kill ur mother come there right now without telling anyone" was the msg and under that msg was hae sun's pics....it was taken when she went out sometimes.               

Tae panicked...she was his saviour, parent like figure or more like motherly figure afterall....he decided to head there...not caring what danger is waiting for him.

It's just a talk tae...don't worry.. U can go there and slap that bitch...warn her to stay away from ur famjly...it's okay...

He thought and went in his room...he grabbed a black jacket...wore it to keep himself warm. Giving kook a last glance he headed out mumbling 'I am sorry kookie...I can't take the risk to tell u anything'
___________________________________________
A/N:

So the update is here😁

I hope u will like it.

Vote this chapter to get to know where tae is headed to👀

And thanks Ibakhan09 for the tag...she is my bestie yall🌚 do check out her amazing book 'Meant to be Finds the way'...trust me coz I have got the good taste😂😏

Lastly TMI: not like a tmi but still...next two chapters are mystery reveal so I will update them together...look forward to it👀....bye bye💜😁

Stream my universe for better future😌
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 188K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...
407K 11.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
565K 36.2K 69
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
416K 20.4K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...