The third Maximoff

By Bluewonder88

What if Wanda and Pietro had a triplet, y/n is the third Maximoff sibling. Y/n fights alongside her siblings... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 51

442 8 3
By Bluewonder88

"Somethings going on here Wanda" you told her intently, only trying to help and figure out why you remembered dying at the hands of Thanos.

"What? No"

"Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!" Wandas head shot to the side as Billy called out for her and Tommy followed right behind him.

"What? What is it, Billy?" Wanda stood with worry.

"I hear Dad in my head. He's in trouble." He told her, panting from running.

"Vision" you thought back, remembering his grey corpse laying in Wakanda.

"I don't understand. What's happening to me?" Billy panicked.

"Where is he? Where's your dad?" Wanda asked sternly. "Billy, I need you to focus." Wanda talked to him after he stuttered and shook his head.

"I can't tell. I see these..." he closed his eyes to focus. "...soldiers. They think he's dying!" Billy's eyes shot open with panic as Wanda suddenly stopped everything around her. Eyes glowing red she pushed out her powers and extended the Hex, bringing Vision back inside where he would be safe.

~~~

"Jimmy. Jimmy, do you see that?" Natasha asked the man in the backseat.

"Something's happening! It's moving! Go, go!" Jimmy urged Clint who pressed his foot to the gas pedal, driving them away from the extending barrier.

~~~

"How is Wanda?" Pietro asked when you walked downstairs after checking on her.

"She still asleep" you answered, slightly worried for her and mostly confused about what was going on. "Hey, Pietro. Last night did you get these memories of fighting robots and aliens?"

"And dying, yeah"

"What is going on here?"

"My best guess? Someone trapped us here and gave us false memories to mess with us" Your brother answered, but you couldn't tell weather he was joking or not.

"But what memories are real and what ones are fake?"

"Don't stress about it. We are here with our family and that's all that matters right now" he placed a comforting hand on your shoulder until you heard the twins call up to their mother.

"Mom!" Billy shouted upstairs.

"Let's go check on her" Tommy started up towards her room.

"No" you groaned, chasing after the boys to stop them from bothering your sister who was clearly going through something.

"Mom, are you coming down soon?" Tommy asked her, blanket covering her body from the world.

"Mom, our game is freaking out!" Billy added, referring to the controllers that had been glitching and changing.

"Is she asleep?" Tommy questioned his brother.

"Mommy's not sleeping, honey. She's just resting her eyes." Wanda claimed after not responding to their problems.

"Mom, my head feels weird. It's, like, really noisy. I don't like it." Billy told her his next complaint.

"Resting... Her... Eyes." Wanda repeated as the boys looked to each other with worry.

"Let's leave your mom alone" You escorted them out of the room and back down to the living room.

"I got to it first!" Tommy claimed as they each pulled on one end of a controller.

"You always get to it first!" Billy argued back.

"Pietro please help" you begged your brother who was simply seated on the couch.

"Alright you two, play fair" Pietro started as the kids looked to see Wanda casually walk downstairs looking like a mess. She ignored you all, moving towards the kitchen with her bathrobe flowing behind her.

"I'm gonna go check on her" you slipped past the boys and back into the kitchen. "Hey Wand, how are you feeling?" You asked as she poured a bowl of cereal but the milk carton kept changing like the controllers.

"I'm fine" she claimed before taking a bite of her cereal after sniffing it.

"Okay" you nodded, following as she entered the kitchen.

"Have you seen your dad?" Wanda entered the living room to find all three boys playing video games.

"Um, no?" Tommy shrugged.

"Do you wanna go look for him?" Billy looked up with a suggestion.

"Well, if he doesn't wanna be here, there's nothing I can do about it." Wanda shrugged simply.

"Wanda" you scolded her from behind her in shock at what she had just told her kids.

"Here's the thing, boys. I'm your mom. And as such, you were counting on me to have all the answers, right? Well, I don't. I have... no answers. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Niente. I'm starting to believe that everything is... meaningless. You're welcome to draw your own conclusions, but that's just where I'm at." Wanda told them after changing the Chanel on the TV. The boys stared at her with worry and confusion, including Pietro. She sat between her sons and pushed her own brother off the couch from where he was sat on the end playing with her twins.

"Somethings not right" Pietro crossed his arms from beside you.

"Really? What gave that away?" You snapped at him as you've been trying to tell him that all morning. Wanda suddenly opened the door with her powers, Agnes soon walking straight inside.

"Hi, Agnes. Come on in. I'd get up, but I just don't want to." Wanda laughed as her sons looked to her with confusion and Agnes looked to you for answers. You only shrugged and shook your head towards Agnes, not knowing if you could tell her about what was really going on.

"Hey, boys, why don't we give your mom some 'me time'?" Agnes offered an idea to the kids.

"Agnes, are you sure?" You asked.

"Oh, abso-positively. Come on, let's go, guys." Agnes smiled pulling the kids off the couch and away from their mother.

"Do we have to, Mom?" Tommy whined.

"Mm-hmm." Wanda nodded eagerly at the idea of time to herself.

"Someone needs to be here to take care of you." Billy told her.

"Aww!" Agnes chimed in.

"Boys, I'll be fine! Just go with Agnes." Wanda claimed pushing them out.

"I promise I won't bite." Agnes told them.

"Agnes, you are a life-saver." Wanda said. "Is there anything I can do for you?" She offered to the woman.

"I do have a suspicious mole on my back that I just can't see. Ah. Boundaries. I get it. Say no more. All right, gentlemen, let's keep it moving." Agnes started before taking the kids out. Wanda turned back to the tv before she noticed you and Pietro standing and staring at her from the same spots.

"What?" She asked you both in confusion as to why you were staring at her like that.

"Really Wanda? You just pushed your own kids out of the house, you don't care where Vision is even though he's been missing last night and you're a mess today what's wrong?" You asked her gently.

"Nothings wrong, I'm fine" she told you again and you looked to Pietro, not believing a word she says.

"Well, we are going to leave you alone for the day, right y/n?" Pietro guided you towards the door.

"What? No" you started until he caught you onto his idea. "Right" you nodded along.

"Have fun" she waved you off, not even bothering to look at you as her eyes were glued to the screen in front of her.

"Where do we start?" Pietro asks as you stepped out into the street.

———————————————
Question of the day: what are your thoughts of y/n and Pietro going to investigate around Westview?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 161 12
Tamara Maximoff was the oldest triplet out of Pietro and Wanda. After gaining their abilities from Hydra, the three had been locked up. One day the A...
180K 4K 37
Book 1 Wandaxreader Enemies to lovers You are Tony's daughter You join the avengers after gaining powers Set after age of ultron I don't know if Pet...
111K 2.3K 104
Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings powers and is more powerful than both of...
14.4K 285 12
Anya Maximoff and her Siblings, Wanda and Pietro, have finally escaped HYDRA to take revenge on the man who killed their parents, Tony Stark. But whe...