BEYOND FROM MANSION

By AdriftVivid

After seeing that haunted creature on that mansion, Isabelle turns to be witnessing a traumatic and hurtful b... More

MAKE IT
BEAT DOWN
BUBBLE UP ANXIETY
LET'S GO OUT WITH A BANG
LIFE IS A ROLLER COASTER
YOU CAN'T WAKE UP
GIVE IT A WHIP
YUH
HEY HEY EH
ONE IS GONE
SHUT UP AND GO AWAY
NEVER GONNA FIND YOU FAKE IT
SOMEBODY ELSE
YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN THAT YOU'RE CAUSING
SORRY, I'M HURT
IT'S THE WORLD
DON'T BELIEVE ME
YOUR COLD BREATH ON MY NECK
DEADLY SOUP AND WEEDS
HE COMES ALIVE IN MIDNIGHT
PITY THE KIDS WHO DON'T KNOW ME
SHE THINKS IT SPECIAL
BEYOND FROM MANSION
NOTHING NEVER STOPS YOU LEAVING
LOOK, I AIN'T YOUR LOVE
A PLAY WITH BAD INTENTIONS
OUIJA
IT'S ALL BEEN DONE BEFORE
LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME
IT'S A RUSH
BURN THE SHIT
UH-OH

SCARS AND BLOOD

5 3 0
By AdriftVivid

I heard creak on the floor down and a groan naming me.

We rushed as fast as we could. Jennie carried a torchlight along with her. We were up.

On the ceiling in the way to her bedroom, she pulled down the handle that was hanging up.

"OH"

"It's the attic"

She pulled down the ladder and got climbing. I heard the creaking nearby. I lost my controls. I was paralyzed.

"Abel!!"

"What's wrong with you?"

I tried to hold the ladder, but my head ached. Jennie pulled my arms up and I got feet on the ladder. I climbed and she closed the way.

The attic was dark too, except for the torch lights.

It was too fast. We didn't have time think to or to plan how to kill a dead.

It was quiet in the attic. There were old stuffs, a dollhouse, some mannequins and lot more including books.

I slouched on the wood and she sat in front of me, shaking the torchlight.

In order to send the dead back to death, it must be cremated.

I clicked my tongue.

"Jen, we need to burn him down?!"

She gasped and nodded.

"Uhm"

"That's a good idea"

"He'd be turned into ashes and we can later dispose him"

"Cool!"

"How are we gonna do it?"

I tucked in my lips and buried my face on my knees. I was thinkin'.

How can I burn him? If I pour petrol on him and burn him, the whole house will be burnt. He was stronger than me after all.

But I've something even stronger-JENNIE and my mom's love and Katie and Caroline.

I gotta do this for them.

Jennie patted my head and raised my chin.

"I've gotta a plan"

The attic started banging. I was palpitating. She rushed up.

"His main focus is on you! You distract him so that I can go to the kitchen and I can grab a cloth, some petrol and a lighter"

"I'll burn the cloth and I'll spread it on him"

"That will be enough to kill him"

"If not, we'll pour more"

I nodded and responded quickly. But my body wasn't ready.

My scars pained. All the scratches on my body ached and hurted. I felt like burning myself. My legs were weak to stand. I dropped my body down.

Jennie startled. She pulled me up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Abel?"

"Don't get weak now!"

I teared up.

"It's not me Jen.."

"He's doing something to me"

I moaned and groaned. My eyes puffed with tears.

I gotta do this at least for my mom.

I gotta do this at least for my friends.

I gotta do this at least for me.

I tried to hold my all might for saving everyone. I took a grip of Jennie. I shrugged down and tried to cover up my pain.

Every part of me burned.

"Let's break a leg, Jen!"

She smiled widely and patted my shoulders.

"I'll go down the attic and move towards your room to distract him"

"When I go in, you'll go down the kitchen and bring the stuffs"

"Huh?"

She nodded and hugged me.

"We can do it Abel!"

I sighed.

It was silent down. I supposed he was staying down, waiting for me.

I exhaled sharply. I rolled up my shirt sleeves and I slowly opened the way out, without making a noise. I climbed down the ladder with a low creak.

He was on the other side, facing the opposite. The body was so lean. It was tall enough to the ceiling. The bones were seen. It was fleshy and rotten. It smelled bad. They were crippled.

It was dark. REALLY DARK.

I looked up to Jennie who was preparing herself for her turn.

I breathed.

I walked slowly to Jennie's bedroom. It was just 6 feet apart.

I tapped on the walls slowly to draw its attention. It turned back holding the grudge.

It looked terrible. It wasn't even like a man or Richard. The eyes were popping in and out. It looked hungry.

But it was it. This was the same I saw before. It was eerie.

It grinned sinisterly and started to jog towards me. The floors creaked and the body jangled.

I held my breath. I ran in Jennie's room. It came in.

Is it gonna kill me or?

It was grinning every time. I wanted to die right away. My body ached and twisted.

"Stop doing it!"

I shouted. I saw Jennie running towards the downstairs. I exhaled.

I felt something wet in my body.

My scars were bleeding. I could feel it. It was piercing through my clothes.

"Owh, my sweet baby"

It said eerily.

"I'm not your fuckin baby"

It snatched my wrist and started to press it gently.

"Shit"

It was bony.

"You're not my dad, Richard"

It jaw dropped.

"Hope you know our story"

I started backing away as it was coming closer. The fingers moved from my wrist to my neck.

"I'll be happy that the fucking Grace's blood won't be any more"

It was enough. I pushed away it making a hit on the floor.

It groaned and crawled.

My pains got to its worst. I screamed. Hope I'd die right away.

I screamed.

My body came weaker. My legs started to tremble. I fell down and groped the window. I started palpitating.

The creature started to crawl towards me. It took control of me despite my mighty.

It looked upon me.

"I'm not gonna die soon...I'll live for my mom"

It grinned and groaned. It pressed one of its fingers slowly on my neck. I started bleeding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 191 16
13 year old girl, Isabelle, is best friends with her 19 year old brother, Jeremy. But when Jeremy has to go back to Iraq to fight in the war she is s...
56 0 19
A girl tries to escape her abusive parents. After she leaves so many tragic things happen. She lives with her friends. Will she make it?
1.2K 39 14
In the 18th century two teens fall madly in love with each other, but a dark force tears them and their reality appart leaving behind the ghost of wh...
3.8K 917 46
#1 on Paralysis. #9 on Suicide Awareness #13 on Bullying Awareness. #19 on Anxiety Disorder. #22 on Wattpad India Brooklyn Baxter is rich. The world...