The Billionaire's Wife |✓

By sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... More

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 13

11.6K 542 43
By sia_fictional

Avni Mehta

Flashback continues

Yes, he Mr. brain is right. What if he will reject me. I shouldn't have asked him this at this moment. He is leaving tomorrow's eve. What if he gets angry? No...no..no. Why he is not saying anything?

I saw his calm eyes had traces of anger in it. 'okay, he is angry.' Why i have to spoil everything like this.' My silliness. Urghhhh.

"Neil, its okay if you don't want to get marry this early. I just asked you frequently. I will wait but please don't get angry." I exaggerated. I even don't know why i asked this question.

It's just like, may be I have my insecurities. I was about to get up from his lap but he tighten his grip on my waist and pulled me more closer to him. And next the thing was, he crashed my lips with his.

Not a thump exactly. Not even a leap. But i felt like a kind of swish, like a frog kicking off from a muddy bank. My heart, that amphibian, moving that moment between two elements: one, excitement; the other, fear. 'what if he say yes! or what if he say no?' I tried to pay attention. I tried to hold up my end of things. He bit my lower me to get the attentions of my lips. And soon I kissed him back. I moaned into the kiss and he groaned in the anticipation. His soft and warm lips massaged mine. His lips was doing magic on me. We finally parted our lips and took breath.

"Did you just proposed me?" He asked in astonishment. I stopped. I pulled back my hands from his neck and my eyes were on my lap, I answered. "No." His grip on waist loosened and he looked at me with confusion.

I got up from his lap and sat on floor on my knees.

"Will you marry me, Neil?" I asked while forwarding my left palm in front of him. His kiss assured me that he wasn't angry but 'why is he looking angry?' He still didn't utter a word. I frowned.

"Neil, say something. I just proposed you. Answer me." I ordered. A little laughter broke out from his mouth.

"Stupid. My silly girl. My Babydoll. It's a big yes!!" He grabbed my left hand with his right and pulled me to his hard chest. He lifted me up in the air with his strong arms and spun me around. My grip on his neck tighten and we both laughed.

He is a very cold personality, it is very rare to see him laughing his heart out. His laughter was peace to my heart. 'It was definitely a yes!!'

"Of course I will. Was there ever any doubt?" he asked or assured me? I was confused. Then he put me down.

"Why were you frowning after asking me?" He asked. "I thought you regreted after asking me." He said non-chalantly.

'Okay, he wasn't angry on me but his expression.' It's all his fault. Why he have to stay this calm and cold then suddenly get angry. Anyone will think that he is gonna reject. 'But whatever, he just said yes.' I said nothing but hugged him and snuggled like a kitten, he hugged me even tighter.

He never said no to me. Never. How could I think that he would reject me this time. My heart is happily dancing. The rhythm of my heart is getting even faster. I wanted to jump and dance like a little child who got her candy, finally. I was grinning ear to ear.

"Your Brain and heart must be the reason i got angry. Right?" he asked when i didn't answered him. I chuckled and snuggled more in his chest. He is right. 'They are always at war zone.'

And suddenly he broke the hug and intently gazed at my eyes. His eyes travelled down to my lips. I felt his thumb pad on my lower lip. Red crimson crept my cheeks; I looked up to his gaze and suddenly he slammed his lips to mine.

The kiss feels like, opening up my soul, tasting feeling and seeing every colour of the rainbow in their own sensual way, almost like catching a smile in a bottle, its softness, its sweetness. Like breathing in him, like a cool inhalation of oxygen to warm the soul. Like nothing in the world exist but i and he. This feeling is like i levitating off the ground and floating in the air. It's the feeling i wasn't able to put into words, nor has there get been any part of speech or figure of speech invented to describe it. Its like an aphrodisiac, mixed with a Pandoras box effect, fireworks glowing inside me from the touch of the his lips on me.

His hands were exploring every curve of my body. The kiss was very different. He is mine. I don't remember how much does this kiss lasted but when breath out, We parted, rested our forehead against each other and breathed heavily.

His was seeing me like a summer strom found it's ocean breeze. There was a curl on his face. Smile. He kissed my forehead which has so much intensity and passion; I can feel him, pouring all his love in that one forehead kiss.

"So when do you want us to get married?" He asked me while rasping my hair. I smiled.

"Tommorow?" I joked but he. He saw me with the intensity of love which was melting my heart. His eyes were focused on me, studying me, but his lips remained sealed. After a big silence he spoke.

"Sure." He smiled and pecked my lips. I was joking right. I thought he would say no. But he. He never ever deny me for anything or said no to me. A huge smile broke on my lips. This man. 'I love him to infinity.'

"And honestly I too am dieing to marry you. But if I would be late, will you leave me? I promise, I will be back." That's weird. I thought, Why he is saying like that? I know he will come back.

"Will you wait for me? Won't you leave if it would take me more longer?" he questioned. He was looking like a little 4 year old child who is going to leave his mother for the first time while going to the school and asking her to wait for him.

That day, he spoke too much, that's new because he is a man with few words. I sighed and smiled.

"I will wait for you and never leave by your side." I sighed again and took a long breath.

After a pause i said "But if i ever decide to give up on you, you need to understand that how much it took out of me. I am the type of person who will give endless chances, always has your back and truly accepts to who you are. So, if i decide to give up on you please understand that it took everything that was left inside me to leave you. But you know, this will never happen because i know that you will never do anything like that, that will make me to leave you." I said and pecked his lips.

And their a lone tear made its way from his eyes. My hear ached, I never ever saw this man crying. I just engulfed him in bone crushing hug.

"I love you, baby doll and yes, i promise and i swear on you that I will not do anything like that." he said and snuggled his face in my hairs.

"I love you too, Neil." I smiled.

Flashback Ends
__________

Present Time

And Neil, today it really took everything of me, not only inside, but outside also. Neil, I would literally wait for you for my whole life but you made fun of my love, faith and waiting. You made fun of me, Neil Khanna. I will never forgive you. Deceive, that's not what i deserves.

"We wiil never get together. Avneil aren't meant for forever and i will make sure this." And their I realized tears are flowing from my like a waterfall.

********

Writer's POV

It's the morning. No one left the hospital. Ashok's regained his consciousness. But he have to stay in hospital until Avni does allow him to leave.

Avni didn't even glanced at Abhinav since she came back after meeting Neil. That was a sleepless night for everyone but it was also a restless night for two souls who are meant forever but.... It was the most difficult night that both ever faced from last 7 years. They both waited, for each other, both suffered, both craved to see each other, both craved for each other's touch but when the destiny allowed them to meet, it wasn't like that how they wanted it to be.

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far and no one can tear them apart. Because the destiny and fate has decided them to meet.

___________________________________________
**************************************

Let's see what happens next!!

Destiny and fate never let two people suffer this far, have a fate on destiny.

Something is decided for them.

___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 969 17
Aarav x Aditi Adirav He loved her when she thought no one cared about her. And she loved him and made him realise how worthful he was. Her blue eyes...
1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
187K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
167K 14.4K 31
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...