BEYOND FROM MANSION

By AdriftVivid

After seeing that haunted creature on that mansion, Isabelle turns to be witnessing a traumatic and hurtful b... More

MAKE IT
BEAT DOWN
LET'S GO OUT WITH A BANG
LIFE IS A ROLLER COASTER
YOU CAN'T WAKE UP
GIVE IT A WHIP
YUH
HEY HEY EH
ONE IS GONE
SHUT UP AND GO AWAY
NEVER GONNA FIND YOU FAKE IT
SOMEBODY ELSE
YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN THAT YOU'RE CAUSING
SORRY, I'M HURT
IT'S THE WORLD
DON'T BELIEVE ME
YOUR COLD BREATH ON MY NECK
DEADLY SOUP AND WEEDS
HE COMES ALIVE IN MIDNIGHT
PITY THE KIDS WHO DON'T KNOW ME
SHE THINKS IT SPECIAL
BEYOND FROM MANSION
NOTHING NEVER STOPS YOU LEAVING
LOOK, I AIN'T YOUR LOVE
A PLAY WITH BAD INTENTIONS
OUIJA
IT'S ALL BEEN DONE BEFORE
LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME
IT'S A RUSH
SCARS AND BLOOD
BURN THE SHIT
UH-OH

BUBBLE UP ANXIETY

15 3 0
By AdriftVivid

Caroline found it to be unusual.

"Why is it downpouring hard?"

"It's strange"

Jennie rubbed her eyes to look it clearer.

"Yeah"

"It's like a devil storm approaching us"

"So, are we going to plan our exploration or not?" asked Katie hesitatingly.

I admitted without regret.

"Sure Katie, we'll do that"

"Let's stick with our plan now"

"It's just a rain, let's not worry about it"

"C'mon guys".

"Absolutely Abel!" She nodded.

Caroline took the way.

"Okay cool"

"So, we're going to Hilton's square park on this weekend to enjoy the rides, and we'll be filling our tummy with a lot of food stuffs. Am I right?"

Katie sat upon the desk and mouthed to speak.

"Yeah, we'll go this weekend that means tomorrow and don't forget to bring your..."

Suddenly, someone in the class popped out.

"Caroline!"

"Charlie is waiting for you in canteen"

"Hurry up fast"

Katie knew well about them.

"But Carol, you both had an insatiable fight few days ago"

"Are you guys together now?".

Caroline replied "Yes we had it once. But then, we solved the conflict right after that"

"Are you both friends or did he get trapped into your web of love!?" giggled Jennie.

It made us to laugh over the situation just because of the way she explained it.

"What??"

"A web of love!!"

"Jennie don't make fun of our relationship"

"We're just friends"

"F.R.I.E.N.D.S do you all understand?"

We all laughed.

"Okay Carol"

"Seek him"

"He'll be waiting for you"

"We'll carry on this conversation later"

"Yeah Carol. Go on. Bye"

"Okay guys I'll be back in few minutes. Stay close" said Caroline and then she walked towards the exit room to reach canteen.

"Let's see whether they both will be a good friend throughout" said Jennie challenging with her eye.

To talk about them, Charlie was a good-looking boy in the class next to ours and he had pretty much good profile in his studies. He was always well dressed and well mannered. He was almost familiar across our school. LIKE A PROM KING.

Caroline and Charlie got to know about each other when we had a project to be done by collaborating with other classes. They were boon companion at the beginning but in the mid, they had fight and didn't talk for about two months.

The matter that surprised me is that Caroline got well gelled with a person in months. She was quite reserved literally.

Charlie had a girlfriend named Ava. They both knew each other from childhood. Ava and Charlie were pronounced to be as a cute couple in our school. But unfortunately, he broke up with Ava and that turned into a miserable one.

He was so attached with Carol after he broke up and that's what made us to feel like they were trying to fall in love with each other.

However, the rain got cooled down later hour passed. The climate was completely filled with cold breeze.

Caroline reached us breathing hardly.

"Huhhuhuhuh..."

"Guys! I really have no words to say.."

I stood up from my desk and patted her to calm down

"What are you tryna say Carol?"

"We don't understand"

"Clear it out"

She held her breath for once and broke the words.

"Charlie called me for a date"

Katie was like,

"Uhm"

"It's..it's cool Carol, but you just told us that you were friends"

Jennie stood up surprised.

"What a date!!"

"It happened finally"

"I told you guys that they can't be good friends"

"Heck!"

"Where?" Katie asked.

With a sense of excitement and anxiety she replied

"Downtown hotel"

"I think it's near the Hilton's square park, probably we'll hang out tomorrow"

Katie stamped her feet gently.

"But what about our exploration!"

"We planned it first"

Jennie joined in the conversation.

"How can you go with him leaving us, this is rudely unfair Carol!"

I didn't know what to say or to reply her.

"Uhm.. I have nothing to say"

"The decision is yours, Carol"

"It's hard to decide Abel"

"Uhmm...I have an idea"

"Why don't you think if we have a surprise hang out near Hilton's?"

confessed Caroline redeeming herself.

Jennie got down from the desk and was about to start a riot.

"So, you are indirectly tryin' to say that you wanna date him leaving us behind"

"Is it so?"

Psychologically Caroline was hesitating to talk. She was pressing her knuckles down on her hand.

I was trying to balance the situation.

It was overwhelmed.

"Okay guys"

"Let it be"

"We three, I mean myself, Katie and Jennie are going to hang out together for exploration and Carol will go for her date"

"If we have luck, we'll meet over there together with Charlie"

"That was a good idea. We don't need to break our plans just for her date" agreed upon Katie and Jennie.

"Yeah..."

"I'm not tryna break our plans"

"I just wanna go because it's my first date"

"I'm..I'm sorry" confessed Caroline with a sign of sadness.

"Okay let's hangout this Saturday morn and don't forget to bring your water bottles, cap and some dollars with your backpacks"

"We'll light up the day with fun!"

said Katie with happiness.

Jennie truly ignored Caroline for behaving like that.

"Yes, we'll make fun Katie and Abel"

Caroline was quiet and she was completely messed up to talk.

It was the time for our next class. We all settled down in our places. Indeed, none of us concentrated the day because we were in a disturbed state for our tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 14 14
Not everything is true. The mansion is full of lies and hate. It turns the best souls to the darkness of the shadows. Macy found out that the uncle...
570 31 14
After her husband's sudden demise a few months back, Ritika has to decide what to do with her large mansion. Her love for the place would ideally hav...
12.1K 191 16
13 year old girl, Isabelle, is best friends with her 19 year old brother, Jeremy. But when Jeremy has to go back to Iraq to fight in the war she is s...
5 0 9
Louisa lost herself in her own emotions, distancing herself from everyone and everything she once loved. Her ex had finally gotten to her, he did thi...