Attack on One-Shots

By noellebombastic

Just a nice compilation of one-shots. This is no longer an updated one shot book. Disclaimer; I do not own th... More

Attack on One-shots
Thanks Freckles - Marco X Reader
Constellations - Jean X Reader
Why? - Bertholdt X Reader
War Zone - Eren X Reader
Humanity's Rudest - Levi x Reader
No - Modern AU! - Jean x Reader
I Like to Hang Out - Reiner x Reader
Tell Me More - Armin x Reader
The Life of Two - Levi x Reader
What - Modern! AU - Various x Reader
Safari - Hanji x Reader
Sorry, Not Sorry - Child!Various characters x Child!Reader
Pinky Promise - Child!Marco x Child!Reader
Pinky Promise (Part 2) - Marco x Reader
Love Me - Eren x Reader
Trouble - Erwin x Reader
Trouble (Part 2) - Erwin x Reader
Tough Love - Drunk!Hanji x Drunk!Reader x Drunk!Levi
The Lover and the Fighter - Modern AU! - Annie x Reader
Welcome to the Survey Corps - Jean x Reader
Welcome to the Survey Corps (Part 2) - Jean x Reader
Welcome to the Survey Corps (Part 3) - Jean x Reader
Breakthrough - Hanji x Reader
Unexpected - Modern AU! - Levi x Reader
Stop that - Connie x Reader
Breathe - Eren x Reader
Mine - Bertholdt x Yandere!Reader
Reporting for Booty - Erwin x Reader
Reporting for Booty (Part 2) - Erwin x Reader
One Day - Armin x Reader
I Dare You - Mikasa x Reader
MAH BABY - Bertholdt x Reader
The Reckless and the Brave - Eren x Reader
The Reckless and The Brave (Part 2) - Eren x Reader
Oops - Reiner x Reader
Again - Modern AU! - Jean x Reader
Revenge - Child!Various Characters x Child!Reader
Flowers - Levi x Reader
Hey There
Ugh, Rude - Jean x Reader
Something There - Beast!Reiner x Beauty!Reader
Ah, Shit - Modern!AU - Erwin x Reader
Love Heals - Eren x Reader
The Point of No Return - Apocalypse!AU - Armin x Reader
The Point of No Return (Part 2) - Apocalypse!AU - Armin x Reader
The Point of No Return (Part 3) - Apocalypse!AU - Armin x Reader
The Point of No Return (Part 4) - Apocalypse!AU - Armin x Reader
The Point of No Return (Part 5) - Apocalypse!AU - Armin x Reader
Absolutely Not - Child!Various Characters x Child!Reader
Unexpected (Part 2) - Modern!AU - Levi x Reader
Listen All of Ya'll It's a Sabotage - Levi x Reader
Pupmeo and Kitliet - Puppy!Armin x Kitten!Reader
Quick Update!
Last Update!
Silence - Modern AU! - Mike x Reader
BURN ME AT THE STAKE
Update
Holy Moly

Wedding Crasher - Modern!AU - Sasha x Reader

10.3K 181 116
By noellebombastic

Sasha did a lot of things for free food; hell, she did a lot of things for food in general. 

But she never expected herself to go this far.

It was one thing to eat all of the food at her aunt's wedding. It was a completely different thing to crash a strangers wedding and eat all of their food.

How could she not crash this wedding though? Italian was her favorite!

So there she was, in the furthest corner possible at a random wedding, a plate overflowing with pasta and bread in her hands and her eyes watching every single person that dared look in her direction.

She had been there for about two hours now, only going to refill her plate when no one was close by. Luckily, no one had realized she didn't belong yet, and hopefully, it would remain that way for the next hour. 

At least she had gotten into her best dress to look like she was invited.

A noise of satisfaction rumbled from Sasha's throat as she gnawed on what must have been the worlds softest bread roll. Her eyelids slid shut as she savored the sweet taste on her tongue, wishing this moment could last forever. 

"Uh, excuse me?"

Reality came crashing down on Sasha at the new voice, and she damn nearly dropped the entire plate after jumping ten feet in the air after the startling voice. 

She opened her eyes slowly, already forming a excuse for the pretty female standing in front of her.

"Y-yes ma'am?" Sasha gulped, her hands shaking slightly. 

"Who are you?" The girl demanded, her eyes narrowed as she glared at Sasha. "You don't like familiar."

"I'm a friend of the bride," Sasha offered lamely. "I lost my invitation though." So please don't ask to see it, she added silently.

"Ah, that so? Which one?" The girl asked, her voice taking a sharper tone as she crossed her arms. Her glare intensified as Sasha scrambled for a response.

"I uh..."

" Well if you want to get technical there is only one since Ymir is in a suit, but since both her and Christa are females, it could also be considered two," she continued, her eyes not once leaving Sasha's panicked face.

"I'm a friend of Christa's. The brunette one."

"Christa isn't a brunette. She's blonde."

"Oh really?" Sasha laughed, the noise sounding way too fake and plastic to be believable. "She must have dyed it."

"I've known Christa since we were four. She's never dyed her hair in her life. Are you sure you didn't mean Ymir? She's brunette. Although it would be kind of odd if you couldn't even remember your own friends name and you even came to her wedding. Even more, it's odd that you mistook her for someone else. Strange, right?"

"Okay!" Sasha exclaimed, desperately grabbing the girls wrist and shaking her slightly. "I don't know any of these people, I only showed up for free food! I'm so sorry, please don't call the cops!"

It frightened Sasha when the girl in front of her began laughing instead of shouting for security. She leaned in close to Sasha's ear, her lips just barely brushing. 

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't know these people either. I'm just here for the free champagne."

Sasha gaped at the girl in disbelief. So she was crashing the wedding for free stuff too?

"T-then how did you k-know..."

The girl laughed again. "You make it kind of obvious when you hang out in the corner the entire time. Besides, these people getting married aren't even both female. I think their names are Levi and Zoe? I don't know and I don't care. I just know they have some really good champagne here and I am not leaving without a bottle," the girl smiled at Sasha. "The name's (F/N) (L/N). Yours?"

"Sasha Braus," Sasha replied, feeling a lot more comfortable with (F/N) now that she knew she was also crashing the wedding. "Do I really look suspicious over here all alone? What have you been doing? It's not like you can socialize with these people; they're strangers and are sure to notice that you are too."

(F/N) smiled and gestured around the room. "Not everyone here is a stranger to me. Two of the men I know from the college I attend. I'm assuming they're friends with the bride and or the groom and must have assumed I was to, because they haven't once asked me what the hell I was doing here."

"What college do you attend?" Sasha asked, curiosity sparking in her brown eyes.

"Sina University; I'm studying psychology there and that man," she pointed at a particularly tall man with his blonde hair slicked back and some very nice cheekbones with a pair of bushy yet groomed eyebrows. "is like a brother to me. I've known him since the sixth grade and he's always looked out for me. And that man," she nodded at another blonde man, this one even taller and with shaggier, darker blonde hair with a small moustache and beard to match. "was a one-night stand a couple months ago."

"You had a one-night stand with him, and yet you still talk to him?" Sasha asked. Why would someone do that?

"Well yeah. He's like my best friend now. It was a drunken night, and we both agreed to never speak of it; but then we got paired up for a project and ended up becoming really good friends," (F/N) explained as though it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Was it that bad? The one night stand?" Sasha wondered, taking a bite out of her pasta.

(F/N) laughed and shook her head. "No no, the sex itself was amazing and honestly I wouldn't mind doing it again. We both just thought it was awkward how we were both drunk and strangers to each other so we agreed to never bring it up. Of course, as it turned out, we both also had Erwin as a mutual friend so I saw him a lot more even after the project. That's why we even spoke after that."

"Erwin?"

"The first blonde I pointed out. Mike is the other one."

"Ah."

The two girls fell silent, Sasha eating at her free food and (F/N) sipping at her free champagne. It was a strangely comfortable silence, one that neither of them minded. Despite their lack of words though, (F/N) found that she quite enjoyed Sasha's company and wouldn't mind actually befriending the girl.

"So do you live here?" She asked, finishing off her champagne and setting the glass down on the table next to her.

"Yeah, I just moved here a couple weeks ago. I'll be starting at Sina in a few days," Sasha replied, nibbling on her bread.

"What are you studying?"

"Culinary. I find food the most amazing thing in the world and I would love to have a career where I get to spend the entire day surrounded by it."

"Aren't you afraid you'll end up eating it all?" (F/N) joked. A waiter came by and filled up her glass, which she instantly brought back up to her lips and took a sip.

"I'll be holding myself back the best I can," Sasha giggled. She set her fork down and groaned. "Ugh, that was amazing food."

"You should try the champagne. It's even better."

"That is very doubtful."

Both girls laughed, not caring if someone saw them and realized that they weren't invited. 

"We should hang out some other time, Sasha. I enjoy your company very much," (F/N) suggested, taking out her phone and sliding it across the table they had retreated to. "Put your number in and I'll send you a text letting you know it's me. Maybe we'll go crash another wedding next weekend."

Sasha snickered as she picked up the phone and began putting in her contact information. "I would be completely fine with that. I won't feel nearly as bad about it if I have someone doing it with me."

"I feel you, girly," (F/N) said as Sasha slid her phone back to her after taking some ridiculous selfie to add as her contact picture. "That is beautiful."

"Quite so."

Sasha yelped at the same time (F/N) jumped, sloshing her champagne around. Slowly they both looked up where an unfamiliar  man stood in a nice tux, his inky hair slicked back and showing off an undercut. He seemed extremely short, yet extremely dangerous.

"Oh uh, hi there," Sasha stuttered. Was this the groom of the wedding?

"I may be completely wrong, so correct me and I'll kick you both in the face, but I don't believe either of you got an invitation to my wedding?"

Sasha and (F/N) shared a similar look, both thinking the same thing. 

They were not going down like this. 

And then, at lightning speed, Sasha grabbed her plate and shoved the remaining bread rolls into both her dress pockets and cleavage, while (F/N) downed the rest of the champagne. 

Then, together whilst cheering like two drunken idiots, they ran from the scary man and out of the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.7K 49
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Title says it all. My drabbles, imagines, scenarios, oneshots - whatever you call them - of the male cha...
13.2K 202 50
Like my other books, this book will contain yandere attack on titan one-shots and headcannons. This is mature content and very graphic so those unde...
98.9K 3K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
172K 2.1K 33
Attack on Titan boys x Reader A book of oneshots for your favorite Shingeki no Kyojin characters. Disclaimer: I do not own characters nor plots that...