Hidden Secret | Yoonmin

Galing kay BTSSyndrome

Jimin is a vampire, abandoned by his parents and living amongst humans that don't know vampires exist. Growin... Higit pa

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
⛔Chapter 15⛔
Chapter 16
⛔Chapter 17⛔
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
⛔Chapter 20⛔
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
1# VAMPIREAU SPECIAL ONESHOT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
⛔Chapter 40⛔
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
A/N
35k special~♡

Chapter 48

1.4K 81 17
Galing kay BTSSyndrome

Water bottles are the greatest invention.

So are Jin's lips.

And his sweat.

And hair.

And jawline.

And his neck.

And his hands.

His everything, really.

BITCH I JUST REALIZED HE'S HOLDING THAT WATER BOTTLE AND A MIC ALL IN ONE HAND!!!!

HOW BIG ARE HIS FUCKING HANDS?!

He has nice nails too though--

***

Whenever Yoongi returned, it was pretty late at night. He didn't look at me. He just walked by and laid down on the bed, getting comfortable and not saying a thing.

"Are you going to ignore me now?"

He didn't respond.

I rolled my eyes at him, rolling over in the bed and wrapping my arms around him. I kissed his shoulder and slowly rubbed his belly, wanting to feel my mate with me.

"Where did you go?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbow to see his face. He had his eyes closed and a rested expression, like he was trying to sleep.

Nope. I'm not gonna let him until he speaks to me.

Since he ignored me again, I opted to little touches to get his attention. I kissed his neck, sucking gently on the skin until a little purple hickey was left on his skin. I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and held him still as I sucked another hickey onto his collarbone, licking the skin as I slowly maneuvered my body over his.

"Yoonie?" I called softly as I kissed his ear, trying really hard to get his attention. But no matter what I did, he ignored me.

Annoyed now, I bit his earlobe. I heard him hiss in pain, but he still didn't say anything. I licked his jaw, nibbling lightly as I moved to his lips, until my plump ones could meet his thin ones. He didn't respond to my kiss, but that didn't stop me from holding him still to kiss until we were both breathless.

He breathed deeply as he stared up at me, a frown on his face. I forced him to lay on his back, pushing his shoulder down into the bed until he obediently shifted the rest of his body and glared at me.

"Yoonie..." I mumbled his nickname as I stared down at my mate, a smile growing on my face. "Have I ever told you how handsome you are?" I asked softly, leaning down and pecking his lips again. "Are you mad at me because I called you a bad mate? I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean it. You've treated me badly sometimes, but you also treat me really well. Whether I like it or not, you know what's best for me. You're a good mate for me."

Whenever he still didn't respond, I sighed deeply before I leaned down and kissed him once again. I was pleased whenever he kissed me back, if only for a second. But as soon as the kiss parted, he rolled back onto his side beneath me and closed his eyes again.

I pouted, but didn't try to push him further. I wasn't sure if I'd actually hurt him with my words or if he was just really mad at me, but either way, I knew that me bothering him when he was clearly tired wasn't going to get me anywhere. I laid back down next to him and closed my eyes, spooning him as I slowly fell asleep cuddling him.

***

Whenever I woke up later, there was a soft blue light flooding in through the drawn curtains, illuminating a side of the room. I groaned quietly and rolled over to face away from the light, but as I did, I realized Yoongi wasn't in bed with me anymore. I groggily sat up, rubbing an eye as I looked around the room for him, but he wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Yoonie?" I called out in a rough voice, trying to listen and see if I could hear him, but I couldn't focus since I'd just woken up.

Realizing he wasn't anywhere around close enough to hear me, I huffed before I drug myself out of bed.

"Yoonie!" I yelled out as I slowly made my way throughout the estate, looking around the large home for him. I checked room after room on the second floor, but there was no luck.

I'm in my office, love.

I jumped a little whenever I heard Yoongi's voice invade my thoughts. I furrowed my brows and looked around, but I couldn't see him.

"Yoonie?" I called softly. "Where--?"

Imprinted vampires can talk to each other through a sort of telepathy, love. I'm on the first floor. Do you want me?

"Yes..." I said softly. "I want you."

Though I couldn't see him, a mental image projected itself in my mind, making me see a vague picture of Yoongi smiling.

Alright. I'll come get you. Stay where you are.

Though I didn't understand this very much, it was convenient that Yoongi could telepathically talk to me now. Though I wonder if that means he either instinctively felt me calling him, or heard my thoughts...

I don't want to know.

Though...I can't hear his thoughts. So why would he be able to hear mine?

I licked my lips nervously, before I let my legs sink me down to the floor. I took in a deep breath whenever my ass hit the cold concrete flooring, before I leaned my back into the wall. I wrapped my arms around my belly and leaned my head into the wall, sighing out. I could feel a contraction coming, though it felt like a light one.

When are these going to be over?

"Are you alright, runt?"

I tensed up whenever I heard a female voice with a heavy accent, quickly looking over towards it to find one of the caretakers staring at me nearby.

"I'm alright." I mumbled. "I just felt a contraction..."

"Where is your mate?"

"He's coming to get me."

She scrunched her nose. "He left you when you're so pregnant? What is he doing that is so important that he took his eyes off his mate?"

"Working." I grimaced, averting my gaze whenever the pain of the contraction got a little worse. I let out a little whimper of pain, causing the caretaker to come closer. I tensed whenever she crouched next to me, watching her with dilated eyes as she put her hand on my stomach.

"It's ready."

"What's ready?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Your baby. It's ready to come out."

My heart sank.

I'm not ready for that--

I groaned in pain whenever I felt my gut twisting, like I had just been kicked on the inside. The caretaker picked me up effortlessly and carried me into the room she'd come from, where her tribemates rested inside. She said something in her tongue as she carried me to a bed. The other two vampires sprang into action immediately, the three speaking to each other as they grabbed things around the room--towels, needles--things of that sort that would prove useful during birth.

Why the hell are all these things here?

I honestly didn't care much at the time. The pain in my abdominal region was getting worse. I let out little cries of pain, closing my eyes and clenching my teeth while one of the women came over and grabbed my pants, yanking them down along with my underwear.

Babe? What's wrong?

My breath hitched momentarily whenever I heard Yoongi's voice invade my thoughts. I ignored him though, and instead focused on dealing with the pain. I was vaguely aware of what the women were doing as they quickly moved around the room. One of them forced my jaw open and put a rag in my mouth so I wasn't grinding my teeth so hard.

"Bite down and push." She hissed.

Oh fuck.

***

Skip cause I write smut not birth

***

"Jimin!"

Whenever I heard the loud holler, I slugged whoever had made the noise. A good whop in the head, followed by a thud on the floor. I tiredly cracked open my eyes and glared as I listened to all the voices in the room. Specifically, loud howling laughter from a couple of women.

The caretakers are laughing?

I groaned quietly as I opened my eyes a little more and looked down at the floor to see Yoongi holding his head with a pained expression on his face.

"That was deserved."

"How the hell was it deserved?" Yoongi hissed at the woman, making me blush in embarrassment.

Did I just punch him...?

Wow. I'm a good shot.

Whenever he felt my eyes on him, Yoongi looked up at me with a glare. I gave him an innocent smile, before I looked around the room. My eyes wandered down to my belly, and my heart skipped a beat whenever I saw my deflated belly.

"H-Hey--" My eyes widened, and I frantically looked between the three women and Yoongi.

"The baby is being cleaned up right now." Yoongi said with a frown as he stood up.

"Can I see...?" I asked quietly. "I wanna see the baby..."

He gave me a soft smile before he shooed the female vampires out of the room so we could have some alone time. "Not now, love. She needs to be cleaned up first. We can see her in a bit, alright? You need to rest for now. The only reason you aren't in pain right now is because of the caretaker's abilities. Their effect will wear off soon and you won't feel too good."

I pouted, but obediently nodded. "...She?" I asked quietly.

He smiled. "Yeah. It's a baby girl." He mumbled, pecking me on the temple. "You did so well, Jiminie." He praised softly, gently rubbing my back.

I nodded, gulping thickly as I leaned on him, somewhat for comfort. "So...now that we have our baby girl...what now?"

He furrowed his brows at the question. "What do you mean, what now?"

"Like..." My gaze fell. "You won't leave me now that you have a baby, will you? You didn't just want an heir, did you?"

He frowned at me. "What makes you think I would leave you, or that I just wanted an heir from you?"

All your supervisors...

"What?"

I flinched a little at the angry tone in his voice.

"What did those idiots say to you that is making you ask me things like this?" He hissed, making me gulp a bit nervously.

"W-Well...they said that..once you have a baby from me, you might leave me, so..."

"What the hell made them put thoughts like that in your head?!"

"Your past flings..."

He hissed at my answer. "Fling, my ass! They know good and well what I intend to do with you!"

"Umm..." I frowned at him. "What do you plan to do with me...?"

He paused whenever I asked him that question, before a blush appeared on his face. I watched incredulously as he bashfully looked away from me. A nervous smile etched it's way onto my face as I waited for him to speak, but he didn't willingly give any information.

"Yoonie?" I called softly.

"Y-Yes baby?" He stuttered nervously whenever I spoke.

"Do you love me?"

He looked at me, a frown on his face now.

"With all of my heart, babe."

"Will you ever leave me?"

"No, I won't ever leave you. I love you very much, Jimin. I'm not going to leave you."

I smiled a little. "Then I'm happy. As long as you stay with me..." I mumbled, trailing off. "I'll be good. But I can't promise I won't run away from you just a little fun."

He did not look happy.

"I'm kidding, honey. I'll always come back to you." I pecked his lips, before I gave him a little smile. "I love you, Yoonie."

"I love you too, baby."

"And I'm sorry I punched you earlier."

He frowned. "Yeah, you better be. That fucking hurt."

"Do you want me to kiss it better?"

"Later. When we're in bed, would be nice."

"We're in bed now. And we both know I just had a baby. So you better keep your hands off of me. And you also better go invest in some condoms, you horny ass." I slapped his shoulder, making him smile.

"But what if I want another baby? I'd love to have a boy..." He trailed off with a little smirk. I hissed at him whenever he tried to touch me, spitting at him like a cat whenever he got too close.

"Back off." I hissed. "I just had our baby!"

"Is that supposed to stop me?"

"Yes!"

"You're a big boy. You can handle it."

"No! Get away from me!" I snapped, dragging my body to the other side of the bed to get away, but quickly whimpered whenever a shock of pain ran through my body. Yoongi worriedly grabbed me and stopped me from moving, gently placing his hand on my belly as he tried to lovingly soothe my pain with little belly rubs. He called in the vampire tongue for the three caretakers to come, but they never came. Instead, I felt my body's pain slowly fade away.

That...feels weird.

But at least the pain is gone.

"Do you feel better, love?"

I gave him a little smile. "Yes, I feel better. But...what happened...?"

"Like I said...their abilities."

"Oh..." I mumbled. "So...when can we see our baby girl?"

"Now."

I jumped a little whenever I heard one of the female vampire's accents. I looked over, feeling my heart beat speed up whenever I saw a little blanketed bundle in her arms. I held out my arms expectantly, watching attentively as she came over and carefully transferred the small baby into my arms, before she quickly retreated from the room.

Oh my god...

She's so cute!

I just now met her...and I already feel like I'm wrapped around her finger. She looks...so much like Yoongi. With subtle features from me here and there. She looked up at me with pretty blue eyes, making me smile. I leaned down and kissed her forehead, before I leaned on Yoongi with her cradled close to me.

"She looks like her daddy." I mumbled, kissing his cheek.

"She looks like her mommy too." He mumbled back, a little smirk growing on his face. I smiled, before I cuddled her and him.

"She's cute, regardless."

"Yeah. Because she took after mommy."

"And daddy."

Yoongi chuckled softly, before he gently wrapped his arms around her and me. He kissed me on the cheek before he asked quietly, "So what are we going to name her?"

"Umm...I don't know..."

"I mean..we don't have to name her immediately. We can wait for a little while."

I hummed in agreement. Once we were both silent, I trailed off in thought, until I softly asked, "Can I see my parents?"

Instant mood change.

"No. Don't ask again."

"Yoonie--"

"No." He said sternly. "Don't. Ask. Again."

"I'm going to keep asking, hyung."

"And I'm going to keep telling you no."

"Why the hell are you so insecure about me going to see my parents? Next thing I know, you're going to put a damn tracker on our daughter, too!"

"I'm not going to put a tracker on her. I have a tracker on you because you have a history of running off."

"I wonder why?!" I spat, shifting myself and the baby away from him.

"Because you like causing me trouble." He said with a frown.

"It only causes you trouble when I run off because you treat me like a hostage!"

"If you didn't try to run off so often in the first place, then I wouldn't treat you like this."

"Oh excuse me! I didn't realize being dragged into a mafia house while I was unconscious was my fault!"

"You shouldn't have been on my land then."

"It isn't your damn land!"

"Yes it is." He frowned, before he fixed me with a glare. "Stop arguing with me, Jimin. No amount of complaining will get you what you want."

"Why not? I've been good, haven't I?!"

"No, you haven't."

"How have I been bad? I haven't tried to run away a single time since you brought me back!"

"You tried to leave while I was supposed to be asleep that one time."

"We've already been over this..." I hissed, before I exasperatedly looked away. "I take back what I said before. You are a horrible mate."

"That sucks." He said sarcastically. "Either way, you're stuck with me now."

"And what's stopping me from getting away again? If I want to stay away from you, I can. I've already proved that. If not in Seoul, then I can find a way to go to another damn country!"

"With what passport, love? Face it, Jimin. You can't get away from me. I won't let you. And besides, you won't be able to get my tracker off you now. It's too sturdy."

"Where there's a will, there's a damn way." I hissed, before I forced my weary body out of the bed. I clenched my teeth and stuck it out through the pain, carrying my baby as I managed to leave the room. Yoongi sighed and followed after me.

"Jimin." He called as we walked a couple feet apart down the hall. "You're going to hurt yourself." He scolded, but he certainly didn't try to stop me. I ignored him as I walked to a new room, shutting and locking the door behind me once inside. I laid the baby down on the bed carefully once inside and though it hurt like hell, managed to shove a piece of furniture in front of the door so Yoongi couldn't get in as easily.

See if he ever gets to see his daughter again.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

108K 5.4K 24
Min Yoongi is over 400 years old. He's lived for a very long time and seen it all, or has he? One day he went out and bumped into a certain someone 1...
733K 16.6K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
24.9K 898 17
For his entire life Min Yoongi has been a vampire, living in a pack of pure-blood vampires. He goes to a mixed school. A school with both Vampires an...
155K 7K 50
The Best of both worlds . A little more than a century ago, vampires stalked Rhode Island. Or rather, New England. Farm families were digging up dead...