danse macabre (dance of death)

By XxBella_Knightly27xX

my name is Bella Nightlee and I am a clumsy, shy, quiet girl who hasn't really had anything good happen in my... More

chapter 1 normal days
chapter 2 weird day
chapter 3 what?
chapter 4 okay I am done with life
chapter 5 new beginning
chapter 6 stress and frustration
health and.... a crush?
chapter 8 explanations and changes
chapter 10 embarrassment and dances
chapter 11 preparations and shoes
chapter 12 falling down, falling down
pchapter 13 party and months later
chapter 14 short case
chapter 15 Help!
chapter 16 out
chapter 17 struggling and meeting
Chapter 18 the notification
thank you all!!
chapter 19 dead shoes

chapter 9 fun day out

55 8 1
By XxBella_Knightly27xX

The pain was blinding and I could feel the bones breaking, rearranging, and going back together. I let out a scream and fell to the floor. I heard a loud rip and the door swing open and foot steps running in. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked next to me to see Sebastians handsome face. He had a look of worry and then surprise when he looked over me.

After the pain had subsided and gone away I saw black feathers fall to the floor and a few white ones. I was tired and weak, when I tried to stand my knees would give in and Sebastian would catch me before I fell.

"Bella," when I heard my name I looked up and Sebastian was looking down at me, "who was your mother?" Ciel wandered and explained everything we talked about.

~*~*~*~*time lapse (Ciel explained)~*~*~*~

"Because right now her mother is Angela and she is a fallen angel when she fell in love with a human together they created a half demon," after he said that I was thinking.

"She knew I was a demon and that's why she left me and my father my dad only kept me because I was the only thing he had left of her and he didn't have any pictures of her," I was getting slightly angered because she didn't even want her own child because it's different. I have had to go through so much all because I was different and my own mother didn't want me because of that?! I was so done with EVERYTHING! Why couldn't she love me? I was so angry and frustrated my head started to hurt and I began to cry.

I felt a stroking feeling on my back and when I turned away I saw Ciel petting wings. Wings?! Worst freaking day EVER! I needed to chill.

"It looks like we need to take you dress shopping but first we need to figure out how to make them disappear," Sebastian said still keeping me steady. I thought about them going away and almost unconsciously I made them go away almost like how we move arms, but when they had sunk back in my back my dress became really lose and almost fell off but I caught it really fast before anything happened. I had tried to run and get my old clothes on but stumbled and almost fell a few times. I found my room and quickly dressed in my torn jeans and cut up band shirt. I went to the wash room and washed my face with cold water. I took off my shirt again and stretched out my wings. They were beautiful black with splashes of white and when they moved they glitter blue and silver. It scared me a little but the beauty won over fear. When I heard a knock on the door I quickly put my shirt on and opened the door.

"Bella will you please meet me by the stairs and we will take you dress shopping," it was Sebastian.

"We?"

"Yes the young master and May-rin will be accompanying us today,"

"Alright I will be out in a second okay?"

"Of course m'lady," Sebastian bowed and left me alone to my make-up. I may be from the future but I'm already going out dressed like a freak for these people.

I added wing tip eyeliner and navy eye shadow. To match the shirt and a small bit of mascara. I went down stairs I was still a bit shaken up about what happened earlier, I mean who in the world has to deal finding out your real mother is alive and your a half demon? Would I please just get a break? Of course not.

I met Sebastian, Ciel, May-rin, and even Baldroy and Finny came. I was a bit weirded out by everyone starring at me then I realized I probably looked ridiculous to them.

"Miss Bella? What are you wearing?" Baldroy asked. Sebastian went to bring the carriage around and Ciel had to explain.

"Okay," he held the bridge of his nose and sighed, "she is from a different time and don't ask me how she got here she has no idea either so we will leave this at that. If you have any questions ask her," he summarized what they needed to know into two sentences. Wow, I'm impressed for a thirteen year old. The boys continued to stare at me but once they thought about it a little bit they warmed up to this little fact.

"So Bella, tell us what is it like in the future and what year did you come from?" Baldroy asked.

"Well I came from the year 2015 and in the future we have cars. They are almost like carriages but they have a motor and don't need horse power," I continued to tell them about everything I knew and future wars and problems they would have to face.

#~*~*~*~*~*time lapse ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When we reached the town May-rin insisted I step out first so I did and she was followed by Ciel and the two boys. Tanaka was still at the manor probably drinking his tea.

"Well Baldroy and Finny go find something as a little treat for not setting the kitchen on fire or ruining the garden in a whole week,"  Ciel instructed, "as for you ladies I have to meet with some people to make sure the shipments are what I ordered unlike last time," he held his nose again and muttered to himself, "idiots, so anyways Sebastian If you wish you may accompany the ladies or come with me to my meeting," he turned and began to walk away and surprisingly Sebastian stayed behind with us.

"Well we can't have two ladies alone at this time of day can we?" He was teasing me, again. May-rin blushed like crazy.

"Well should we get going?" I broke the minute of silence.

"Yes that would be a good idea," Sebastian agreed.

We headed to a small tailor shop and saw countless beautiful dresses that covered the walls and racks. While May-rin was used to seeing things like this, it was all completely new to me. Granted ballet shops were similar but they didn't have ball gowns hanging on hooks and mannequins. I walked over to where the every day dresses were and figured I would only need maybe three because I would be wearing my maids outfit mostly. I picked up a dress that was a dark blue and had a knee length skirt and elbow length sleeves. On the top it had a built-in corset and a lovely sliver ribbon lacing up the dress. There was a small fitting room I walked into and when I walked out a few other women turned their heads and whispered.

"Well don't you look gorgeous," I heard Sebastians voice whisper from next to me.

"Do you like it? I figured I could wear it to like days out and stuff like that," May-rin ran over and almost tripped again.

"Oh my goodness! Bella you look amazing in that dress and it matches your hair and eyes! Yes it does!" She had a smile ear to ear.

"May-rin why don't you pick out a dress for not breaking anything?" Sebastian suggested. She blushed and saluted him.

"Yes sir, thank you!" She got very excited and went through and carefully looked at every dress.

"Well what about swim wear?" He wouldn't stop teasing would he? He was very handsome and that kiss he gave me in the kitchen felt so right. Maybe I should give in, but after so much pain if something ever happened and we broke up what would I do?

"Bella? Bella are you alright?" He put a hand on my shoulder and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes I'm fine. I'm sorry," my old shell I had managed to shed had grown back and I wasn't about to go and find swim wear. I wasn't really one for swimming.

"Oh Bella look! I bet this would look perfect on you!" May-rin said handing me a black and silver swim suit which I thought looked like a bikini with how small it was and how little it covered. I was comfortable in long sleeves and leggings but not in small swim suits like this. Why? Oh why May-rin? Why did you have to bring this? I really didn't want to but she was so persistent it would have gone on forever if I hadn't finally said I would try it on.

I turned around and tried on the swim suit in the stall I put my jeans and t-shirt. When I was done changing I could see my ribs and hip bones. I was so embarrassed I covered myself up and didn't open the door.

"Bella? Are you alright in there?" I heard and a knock on the door. I was very reluctant to open and let them see but I figured Sebastian already knows about my anorexia but May-rin still has no clue.

"May-rin I'm about to open the door but promise me you won't say a thing about my appearance," I said trying to muster up all the courage I could. I looked down but what I saw really scared me. Is this day just full of surprises? My stomach had flattened and I couldn't see my ribs jutting out of my sides. I wasn't boney or scrawny anymore! I guess finding out about my past helped me unlock certain things like wings and healing myself XD.

"Sebastian you don't say anything either,"

"Of course my lady I wouldn't dream of it," he replied as I opened the door and felt really exposed. His expression changed from a closed eye smile to a look of amazement.

"Miss Bella! You look gorgeous! Yes you do!" She screeched and clapped her hands together.

"Yes she does doesn't she?" Sebastian said and he turned towards the door," master Ciel is in need of my assistance of you will excuse me," right after he said that a girl dressed in pink was dragging Ciel in and was going on about how he should have wrote or called her.

"Sebastian I don't think that will be necessary, it looks like he's been brought to you," I said trying to hold in a chuckle. He gave me a little glare but I didn't care. I closed the door again and changed back to my jeans and oversized t-shirt. When I opened the door again I brought the dresses out with me and two others and paid for them. But when the blonde girl realized I was with Ciel she looked over to the young master.

"Ciel who is that adorable lady next to Sebastian?!" She screeched. Her voice was high pitched and very loud.

"I am Bella Nightly I just started working for Ciel yesterday," I said I bowed like I always did after a ballet.

"Oh! I'm Elizabeth! But please call me Lizzy! I'm Ciels betrothed!" In my head I thought wow engaged to be married at this age? These people are insane, "Ciel why didn't you tell me you hired a new maid? Especially one that is so pretty!" She was soon distracted by a frilly rosey pink dress hanging on the wall.

"Well I think I should go find the boys, hopefully they didn't destroy anything," I said walking out of the shop with my dresses and leaving the group behind. I turned the corner and received a few glares and people starring at me. Well I suppose that's what happens when I am in the 16th century and I'm dressed like I just came from a shop for lunatics. I saw Finny looking at a blue bird he was very gentle with it and seemed to have a friendship with the creature. I didn't want to disturb him so decided to find Baldroy and rally him up with the others.

Inside a craftsman shop for heavy duty work tools I saw Baldroy and he seemed to be looking at flame throwers. I silently walked in and tapped on his shoulder.

"You really shouldn't be buying one of your getting a treat for not destroying the kitchen with one," I said he looked startled and swung at me as self-defense, "and I don't think you should be swinging at a girl," I said after I dogged his fist and pinned his arm on the glass. He smirked.

"I don't think it's very lady like to be picking fights," he tried to trip me but I did a back flip and landed as if nothing happened.

"Says the person fighting back? We need to go if we are to get back to the mansion for lunch," I explained. He pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and chewed the end of it. We made a quick stop at the market for lunch and dinner items. What I was planning on making could actually be made with a flame thrower so I let him buy one but he had to be supervised when he was using it. I found Finny again and we walked to the carriage where we found lizzy sitting next to Ciel and May-rin on the other side of Lizzy.

While the two boys rode in the carriage I rode next to Sebastian and helped drive.

"Bella, you should probably practice with those wings when we get to the forest path," he told me. I nodded and for almost five minutes we were silent. All we could hear was the horse hooves hitting the ground and the carriage creaking behind us.

"Sebastian," I spoke up.

"Yes?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Of course,"

"I-I think I may...like you," I said quietly and awkwardly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 572 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
963 38 20
Veronica, considering her shy nature, never made friends easily. She was often left out by her peers and spent most of her free time with people that...
123K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
4.8K 227 34
My name is Lyric. Yes I'm a girl. I'm single and live with my mother. Or at least I thought she was my mom. In this book I will tell you the story of...