Golden Cage (SopeÙ Vhope)

By mahm_Cheri

"A golden cage is still a cage_" said Hoseok. "I wanted to give him back the wings of his that I had cut off... More

"Golden Cage"
2. what if?
3.Regret?
4.Death?
5. forgiveness?
6. Permission?
7. Past.
8. water Lily
9. Pretty boy.
10. You
11. Ice (S)cream
12. Rain In The Heart
13. Pale Fire
Kingdom Of Mad Mins
14. Marriage?
15. Last Dance?
(M special) 16. Mine to rule?
17. Murderer?
18. Prisoner.
19. If...
20. Regret.
21. Death
22. Forgiveness.
23. Permission
24. Yours to rule. (END)

1.Prisoner?

1K 79 11
By mahm_Cheri

The sun came up; it was currently 8 'o'clock. If an outsider saw him in this situation, they would mistake him for an angel, but that was not a lie; even if Hoseok was a human, he was an angel in human form, a ball of sunshine who had lived through 20 autumns.

With a click of the door, there stands his foster dad. Well, Hoseok prefers to call him Hyung, his best Hyung, but in the eyes of the world, Min Yoongi was his foster dad.
his guardian.

Yoongi is 32, but if anyone sees Hoseok besides him, no one will believe they are in a dad-son relationship.

They would either think they were brothers, friends, or lovers.

Yoongi sits at the head of the bed, watching him silently with adoration in his eyes.

Ahh, no words are enough to compliment his beauty.

Low muttering came out of Hoseok's mouth Yoongi brings his ear toward Hoseok's mouth. "D-dad, I miss you." The words that came out of Hoseok's mouth broke Yoongi's heart.
Hoseok was still reeling from his father's death, no matter how hard he tried.

Sighing softly Yoongi stand up and opens the curtains the light of the sun's rays came and filled the whole room.

"Hyung." 

Yoongi turned around and saw Hoseok half awake and half asleep. Yoongi smiled.

"Morning mi amor."

"Morning, Yoonie." in his small voice, Hoseok said, eyes still closed.

"Wake up, it's time for breakfast," Yoongi said, only to receive a hmm from his sleepy angel.

"If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up." Yoongi chuckled at a still sleepy Hoseok.

"Hmm, I guess you forgot we planned to play basketball today."

Just by hearing the sentence, Hoseok shot up, eyes wide.

"O-of course, I remember that Hyung. How can I forget that?"

Yoongi smiled and went to Hoseok and combed his messy bed hairs with his fingers, Hoseok purrs like a little kitten, again wanting to sleep but Yoongi retrieve his hand back.

Hoseok shows his distress by the loss of warm hand contact "now go get ready I'll be waiting for you on the table."

Hoseok nodded his head like a baby, Yoongi chuckled and left the room to give Hoseok privacy so Hoseok can change and get ready.

============

Hoseok came wearing his usual cute outfit and sat beside Yoongi.

"You slept early last night and woke up late. Are you not feeling well?" Yoongi questioned, putting his hand on Hoseok's forehead, feeling his body temperature normal.

"Of course, I'm more than fine." He pouted and continued, "I have a second life in my mind. I build its events on my mood and I'd like to sleep to enter that world. Understand me, Hyung?" Hoseok said with a proud smile. Yoongi sighs in relief to know that everything is fine with Hoseok.

"Wow, my favourite muffins." Hoseok said in a cheerful voice. Yoongi chuckled, "Yeah, go ahead, eat as much as you want." Yoongi said, smiling toward Hoseok.

"Is your dance teacher a good teacher? Is she teaching you well? " Yoongi interrogated.

"Ehm, yeah, she is a nice teacher. She praises my moves. says that I can become a top-class dancer if I become an idol. " Hoseok chuckled, still munching on muffins.

Now Yoongi knows he shouldn't ask this next question, but as his guardian, he has to make sure Hoseok is doing well in his studies. The teachers who are teaching him in the mansion(since Hoseok is home schooled) told Yoongi that Hoseok wasn't paying attention to his studies anymore, despite being good at studies.

Yoongi know that Hoseok is doing this on purpose so he must clear this matter with Hoseok. 

"So how're your studies going?" Yoongi asked, eyes fixed on Hoseok.

Hoseok stopped for a brief moment, muttering "Fine."

Yoongi had not asked him this question about his studies in a long time because Yoongi knows that every time he asks Hoseok a question about going somewhere out, their conversation will always end with a fight, mostly Hoseok fighting and Yoongi silently listening to him at the end, only saying:

'I'm doing this for you.'

'It's for your own good.'

This always leaves Hoseok vicious and bitter because he remembers every time Yoongi asks about his studies Hoseok always insisted on joining the real academy or school, but no matter how hard he tried, Yoongi would still say the same thing.

'It's for your safety.'

Whenever Yoongi says those 4 words, Hoseok always hates him for that. Don't get him wrong, Hoseok does love his Hyung, but he still doesn't understand why his life is in danger when he never did anything wrong in the first place.

The younger was always disciplined, even with the servants. He always behaved toward them as if they were his family members.

When Yoongi looked up, he saw the tears in Hoseok's eyes that were threatening to fall from his eyes.

Yoongi sighed, "I know what you are thinking, but you should know that out of all those wishes... this one, I'm never going to approve it."

Hoseok clenches the fork in his hand, trying to control himself not to get lashed out in front of Yoongi.

"Finish your breakfast, then we can leave and go to the basketball ground," Yoongi said, unaffected by the tears in those eyes, the eyes that make him weak.

"I don't want to." whispered Hoseok.

"What did you say?" Yoongi said, dumbfounded and confused.

It wasn't like he didn't hear him, it's just that he wanted to clarify if Hoseok said he didn't want to go out, because if that's the case, Hoseok will never miss the golden opportunity of leaving the mansion. That, of course, rarely happens.

"I said I don't want to go with you." Standing up from the chair, Hoseok shouted, feeling frustrated with all the restrictions Yoongi had put on him.

"Hoseok knows your place," Yoongi said calmly. "I'm doing this all for you. By now you should understand that."

Doing this for you.

Doing that for you.

He is lying Hoseok he's doing that just because he wants you to stay in the mansion because he's ashamed of you. the voices in Hoseok's head declared.

Hoseok had enough of Yoongi wrangling about what was good for him!! What is bad for him? For God's sake, he wasn't a child anymore. He was 20.

"But why? Why Hyung? " The tears Hoseok was trying so hard to hold came out of his eyes. "I also want to be like other kids. Why are you so strict with me? I don't have the right to live? "

Yoongi put his spoon and fork down, "As I said before, it's for your good. You don't know how bad the outside world is. I want you to be safe here, " Yoongi said, not looking straight at Hoseok's teary face, that he just couldn't bear to see Hoseok in pain, but he has to endure this to keep the younger safe.

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE SAFE ANY MORE. I WANT TO LIVE. I FEEL LIKE A PRISONER. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" 

Yoongi finally looked up and gestured to the servants to leave the dining hall. After the servants' bow and leave, Yoongi stands up and walks toward Hoseok.

"I don't consider it necessary to answer your every stupid question."

Yoongi might say this calmly, but Hoseok was not a fool. He could hear the anger behind those words.

"One last time, Hoseok, listen carefully, don't push my buttons, and you will not leave this mansion unless I or any guard is by your side."Yoongi sighed softly, "Now sit down and finish your breakfast so we can leave. I know you have been waiting for this day." Yoongi smiled, pushing the bangs out of Hoseok's eyes, using his thumb to remove the tears.

Just as Yoongi was about to kiss Hoseok tears away, the younger took 3 steps back, not letting Yoongi's touch soften him again. Because Hoseok was determined to change Yoongi's mind, no matter what happened, he would get the permission of the college because that is his right. He isn't asking for a moon or ufo, it's a simple wish or request. If Yoongi can't fulfil it, then what is the point of Yoongi being his guardian?

"If dad was alive, he would never imprison me here. He would want me to be like any other kid. " Hoseok whispered, tears streaming down his rosy cheeks.

Yoongi clenches his fist ready to say something, but Hoseok continues, "You can never take his place. You are no one to me. I wish I was also dead." Hoseok shouted, and all the emotions he had been keeping in his heart for years were finally coming out.

Yoongi just keeps staring at Hoseok.

Hands clenched,

Teeth-gritting.

Yoongi again came forward and held Hoseok by the arms tightly.

The younger groaned.

"Is it really that simple for you to say you want to die?After all the sacrifices your father made for you, you would simply say, You want to die?" Yoongi said through gritted teeth. Hoseok pushes him away with the little force he has in his fragile body.

"Yes, I want to die. It's better if I die than to live a miserable life like this in this damn mansion." Hoseok couldn't stand this anymore. He feels like he will die without seeing and doing all those little things that he has always wanted to do.

"I just want to keep you safe. Why don't you listen to me Your father wanted this as well. Your dad wo—"

"NO, you are lying. My dad will never want me to suffer like this. He would never imprison me like you did." Hoseok shouted, and knelt down on the floor, crying his heart out.

Yoongi had enough of Hoseok throwing tantrums like a kid, so he said, "Your father isn't here anymore. Come out of that illusion. I am all you have right now. You will do as I say and that's final." Now that was the moment Hoseok lost it.

"You are nothing to me. You are not my Hyung nor my father. You are just the son of my father's right-hand man. I hate you. I hate you so much that I wish you would die so I can live my life freely." Taking heavy breaths, Hoseok said It all looked so straight in Yoongi's sharp eyes.

Yoongi's eyes were wide. He couldn't comprehend what Hoseok just said. After all these years, is it really what he wanted? the end of me?Was I not enough for him? Yoongi's heart was shattered by those words. He was not expecting it from Hoseok.

Hoseok, his innocent and naive Hoseok.

Yoongi looks up at Hoseok, not being able to withstand his crying anymore. "So that's what you want? My death? " Yoongi said, eyes fixed on the painting on the wall, the painting of his dear Hoseok in the yellow dress.

"You will understand it one day, little one."

Hoseok didn't respond because his throat was too sore from all the shouting and crying, and he was still on the floor in the same position. Yoongi didn't bother to pull him off the floor and hug him like he always does with Hoseok, instead turning around and walking away, leaving a sobbing Hoseok behind.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 899 19
Jungkook, son of a rich CEO, is an university bad boy and a bully too.The students and even the staff are afraid of him and his friends. He along wit...
19.2K 1.4K 23
What will happen when, taehyung a medical student and hoseok a sheltered stubborn boy with possibly the worst family ever-get forcefully married to e...
227K 11.3K 73
Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even killed their whole family. Fortunately...
36.3K 3.1K 48
Yoongi and Hoseokie were a happy family in the past having 7 years old cute son Min Jungkook..... But one day Yoongi told her he had fallen out of lo...