One Decision

By theoleslie

"Why don't you let something cross that face of yours?" This guy was tough work. And that made me even more d... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
1. Get out
2. Young Weddings
3. Kiss, you Idiot
4. Chocolate
5. All alone
6. Wedding Gift
7. Cereal First
8. Honey's Lunch
9. Well, Who Knew?
10. A Forgotten Deal
11. Your problem, My problem
12. Drunk man's words Spread
13. Godforsaken Spit of Land
14. Rotten Tomatoes
15. Waves of Flashes
16. Mom's on Line
17: Will you Look at That?
18: Asked him
19: Wanna come for movie night?
20: Not this Sorta Dinner
21. Trust Issues
22. This Fucked up Shit
23. Pain helps
24. Marshmallows
25. Phones and Texts
26. No ogling
27. Dying Way
28. Night Intruder
29. Bluish Grey
30. Charges for blushing
31. Dusty Attic
32. Twisted Person
33. Teased
34. We are drunk?
35. Never forget
36. Infidelity at its Best
37. Special Chocolate
38. Occasional Call
40. Two Letters
41. Suffocating World
42. All He Had
43. Goodbyes
Sneak Peek
44. Twisted Fate
45. An Assassin's Pay
46. Cigars and Drinks
47. Caring but Clingy
48. Pleasure was all Mine
49. No Cheating
50. Better Late than Never
51. Desired Jewel
52. Red line
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - 1
Bonus Chapter - 2

39. Calm down Hubby

5.3K 213 19
By theoleslie

Athena

I couldn't tell if his shirt was white or red.

What I could tell was, Ace was unstoppably furious.

"Ace, I said STOP!!" I heard the loud whispers of the crowd but I didn't care about them.

I could only see blood, his red face as he threw several punches at the poor guy in an inhuman speed and strength. I knew blows like that meant the guy poked something he never should have.

I grabbed his raised bloody fist, pulling it down before he took another brutal strike. His head snapped to glare at me, his eyes raging, going through a storm I have never seen in the depths of those grey.

He looked so pissed off, making me wonder what the guy did.

"Athena, leave." Ace growled so lowly, it scared the shit out of me. But no, I can't leave. I can't let him kill the guy.

"No, you have to stop." Wow. I had courage.

He threw me off his grip, glaring back at the man as he raised his fist and punched him squarely on the face. A reassuring crack echoed in the room before the man screamed, making the onlookers and me gasp.

"Ace that's enough, you broke his nose! Or whatever it is, it's broke, that's enough!!" I shouted, pulling him back by his torso.

It was clearly hard work and I had to scream to Lucas to help me restrain him.

"Who are you to calm me down?!" Ace roared getting off from both our grips and turned around with his rigid large, and muscular frame, his grey on me, ready to drown me mercilessly in the storm.

What's gotten into him?!

"Your wife!" I shouted back boldly while crossing my arms. He was starting to piss me off, to be honest.

This answer seemed to break him from whatever trance he was having.

His storm slowly died down staring into my ocean ones. But something new and raw filled them. It was swift I even thought I misunderstood what I was seeing.

But no, me being slammed on the wall and his lips crashing on mine, along with the numerous gasps made it all real.

Raw desire.

I did not kiss him back, knowing I had an audience who were looking too startled to even move. Ace did cover me from their views but I could see them over his bulky shoulder. 

Their stares didn't let me enjoy the butterflies.

"Ace!" I whisper shouted as soon as his lips left mine, instantly going to my neck. I clamped my mouth shut as he bit and sucked on my sweet spot. How did he even find it?

Lucas already was on action, perhaps he was too embarrassed that he decided to busy himself with the bleeding guy. He had the unconscious man taken out with the help of some others.

"Ace, please, stop. Everyone is staring." I pleaded almost incoherently, feeling blood rush to my cheeks as I watched the people who still stared at our form of Ace sucking my neck without a care in the world.

Just go, or let me go under the ground or crawl into my spine. 

"Anyone who doesn't want the fucking job can stay and enjoy the show." Ace yelled at the onlookers over his shoulder, glowering at them. Every single one scrambled out, one even closing the door on their way.

"Ac- -"

"Now kiss me." Ace growled, glaring at me. Okay, what now? His anger was on me?

Oh, fuck this. I pushed him off as he stumbled backward before his orbs snapped up to pierce into mine.

"Get the fuck off Ace, what were you thinking? Kissing me like that in front of everyone and punching the shit out of that guy?! Do you have any idea of the consequ- -"

"Do you have any idea of the consequence of what you just did?" What?

"You are acting crazy and it's freaking me out, Ace! Stop it!!" I shouted, having enough with all the shit he was throwing my way. 

"I am fucking crazy! What the fuck have you done to me?!" I stared at his furious frame, totally dumbfounded by what he said. "You fucking drive me crazy Ena! Seeing the phone makes me smile, what shit have you done to me?!"

Ace strode towards the frozen me and grabbed my arms, pulling me in for another rough and hungry kiss.

What the actual hell fucked his head?! 

I shrugged to myself, kissing him back with the same energy. He growled into my mouth with my response, maybe because he didn't expect it. 

If that's what it takes to calm him down.

Shut up, he finally confessed, he is kissing you! Stop thinking and enjoy.

My consciousness was the biggest shipper of me and Ace. Sad.

His hands roamed my curves and ass, making me tuck on his soft hair as we kissed in a frenzy. His breath was minty as always, the aggressive kissing doing something else to my body than butterflies.

Passionate idiot.

I pulled away for breath, almost panting as I pushed him off me. I knew from his touches he was a tad bit less angry than before, so that gave me the green light.

"I hate you." Ace scoffed, striding over to the window, and glared outside. I narrowed my eyes at his rigid frame. He kisses me one moment and then he says he hates me?

Bipolar husband.

I sighed, remembering I have to be patient with him. Taking a few calming breaths I approached him from behind and flung my arms around his neck carelessly, placing my chin on his shoulder.

"Hate me all you want, you looked super hot with that kind of anger." His thick brows scrunched, looking back at me as the corner of his lips twitched.

"But you know what?" I continued.

"What?"

"I like the calm hotness you are radiating, not that one." I mumbled, kissing his cheek. He sighed out heavily in frustration. "I just....lost it."

"Thought so. Come here, you are starting to bleed on the floor." That's when he noticed his wounds. To be honest, what the hell was he made of?

Ace slowly dragged his feet and sat on his large leather chair, staring at me. "Sit here." He tapped on his lap twice, still staring at me.

...Okay.

I walked forward and lifted myself off the floor, straddling his lap. I started cleaning the blood on his knuckles, feeling his gaze on me.

"You know, that wasn't a pretty sight." I said lightly, still dabbing on his wounds. "Even though I looked super hot?" He whispered in my ear, making me giggle.

He was flirting. Ace was flirting.

"Even when you looked super hot. You can't beat up someone like that no matter what, Ace." I said softly, in case I will annoy him again.

"He said that you were a cheating whore." He what now?

He lost his playful tone, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. I frowned, thinking of a reply to calm him down.

"Why would you beat him for that?"

"Because he should know you aren't one." I got his trust, thank god.

"Who is he to have any effect on our lives? Let the dogs bark, Ace, you know it's not true and that's what matters." I said softly, causing him to let out a small smile.

I cleaned his wounds and started to bandage them.

"Will you leave me, Ena?" I paused, looking at him with a sudden random question. "Why? Do you want me to?" He gritted his teeth as his grip got tighter on my waist.

That clears it all.

"Well, you need an answer. Hmm..." My fake thinking got him even more tensed up. Poor baby.

This is something I need to change. He is so insecure about me. I have always seen him confident when it comes to practical decisions and business dealing. But emotions? 

He is messed up in that sector.

"You know what? I will annoy you even when I am dead and buried." His lips slowly stretched across his face, an unmistakable beautiful smile adorning his features. Not a fake one or a smirk, but a smile that lit up his face.

I was glad I said that, he looks so beautiful. I stumbled for more words. Because hell, I was awestruck. Even though it was just a true smile, it's rare from Ace Williams.

Ace brought his bandaged hand up, cupping my face as he brought it closer to his. Fuck, why was he so hot?

"I will sue you myself if you do leave." With that, he crashed his lips on mine.

My Ena? I will never leave? Sue me?

I kissed him back, pulling his head in closer feeling his soft lips moving smoothly with mine. It was like he lit the crackers loaded in my stomach because sparks and butterflies burst everywhere, making me feel all giddy. It felt so right and so satisfying.

"Mmm..." I moaned unintentionally when he slid his tongue into mine, our tongues fighting playfully before I let him win. He roamed around freely, feeling every inch as his fingers circled my naked thigh making my core tinkle. I pulled his hair lightly, earning a sexy groan from him as he kissed me aggressively now.

We pulled away, resting our heads on each other's foreheads as we tried to catch our breath.

"...why suddenly all the affection Ace?" I slowly asked. I wanted to ask this for some time now, it was like....he drastically loved my annoying ass around.

I didn't want to be played, but then again Ace hated playing. He cuts the chase and goes straight to the final to win.

"Let's just say....my eyes opened up." He mumbled, staring at me with a faint smile.

Okay, something is seriously wrong with him.

"Alright....there you go." I patted the newly bandaged hand to avoid the tension that was about to rise. 

"Wait, you told me you had a surprise for me?" I asked, suddenly remembering yesterday evening. 

Ace knew what I was talking about because his face made blood rush to my cheeks. I was sucking him when he grunted that out, and to ask about it the next day made me a bit embarrassed.

"Postponed, to tomorrow." I pouted, I was wondering what it was the whole damn day and then he had to say that.

"But- -"

"Trust me, there is nothing to get excited about. And no, don't ask any questions about it, or I am not giving it." Ace cut me off sternly, making me cock my brow at him.

He was smiling 10 seconds ago.

Whatever.

"So...I am leaving now." I wasn't mad. I really needed to go back, I served no purpose here anymore.

I swiftly got down from his lap and moved to grab my sling bag. The familiar large hand wrapped around my wrist, tugging on it making me fall on him again.

"Did I say I was done with you?"

....Oh shit.

_____________________________________

Robbed again, really sorry😶😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 108K 44
STANDALONE ( #1 The Billionaire Saga ) ❝ you stepped inside this monster's closet all by yourself and now, there's no way out...❞ The door of the be...
458K 18.8K 69
"Strip." I felt like I misheard him, but his hardened features said otherwise. I gulped down the lump in my throat and moved my hands to my back to...
1.5M 41.5K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
648 5 23
"You- you were him," I say, flabbergasted. He doesn't say anything but the look on his face gives him away. "Why didn't you say anything?" I ask, now...