Black Clover: Blinded Totality

By cloverkeeper

A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large a... More

Chapter 1(the girl with no sights)
Isabella's eye sights
Chapter 2(The Magic Knight Captains)
Chapter 3(let's fly with the brooms)
Chapter 4 (The magic knight exam trials)
Chapter 5(The girl with endless talents)
Chapter 6(The road to be the wizard king)
Chapter 7(The road she chooses)
Chapter 8 (Strange sights and color)
Chapter 9 (A mutual bittersweet feeling)
Chapter 10(The people in me)
Chapter 11(a poison to fight)
Chapter 12 (The curse that is cured)
Chapter 13(The colors of the kingdom)
Chapter 14 (The Light of Nostalgia)
Chapter 15(Meeting time of her life)
Chapter 16(The disturbance that surrounds)
Chapter 17 (Suassy Village invasion)
Chapter 18 (Those who protect: part 1)
Chapter 19 (those who protect: part 2)
Chapter 20(History of the elves and the first Wizard King)
Chapter 21(Escorting the Hapshass noble)
Chapter 22(Secrets hidden within the unknown...)
Isabella
Black clover: Blinded Principality (Arc 2)
Chapter 23 (The Dungeon)
Chapter 24 (The Encounter of Rivals)
Chapter 25(The Diamond Mage)
Chapter 26 (The Destroyer and The Pebble)
Chapter 27 (In the Depths of the Treasure Room)
Chapter 28 (Destruction and Salvation)
Chapter 29 (The Meaning of the Fifth Leaf)
Chapter 30(Meeting the Silver Eagles)
Chapter 31 (The Assembling at the Royal Capital)
Chapter 32 (The Distinguish Service Ceremony)
Chapter 33 (The Capital Riot)
Chapter 34 (The Blackout and The Adversity)
Chapter 35 (Chasing What One Is After)
Chapter 36(The Aftermath of the Attack)
Chapter 37(A Promise until the End)
Chapter 38(The Dream Glamour World)
Chapter 39(The Occurrences in Neon Village)
Chapter 40 (Light Magic vs Dark Magic)
Chapter 41 (A Light for a Life)
Chapter 42 (The Third Eye)
Chapter 43 (Magic Knight Captains VS Third Eye)
Chapter 44 (Ytinirt Gnilaes Cigam)
Chapter 45 (Her Degree of Trust)
Chapter 46 (Who is the Traitor?)
Chapter 47 ( Magic All Around Us)
Black Clover: Blinded Tranquillity Before Controversy (Arc 3)
Chapter 48 (The Promise of Eternity)
Chapter 49 (The Unmasked Cured)
Chapter 50 (Friendship within Comrades)
Chapter 51 (His cursed fate)
Chapter 52(A Spark of Despair in him)
Chapter 53(A Lone Heart Beats)
Chapter 54 (The Star Festival: Part 1: The Maiden of Hope)
Chapter 55(The Star Festival Part 2: A Battle of Death!?)
Chapter 56 (The Star Festival Part 3: The Results and Aftermath)
Chapter 58(A life Changing Decision)
Chapter 59 (The leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 60 (The Wizard King vs The Leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 61 (To keep his form save...)
Black clover: Blinded Totality (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 62 (The Great Rebirth... will start with you)
Chapter 63 (The Desperate Path Towards Survival)
Chapter 64 (The Vow of the Boys of Hage)
Chapter 65 (So Close Yet So Far)
Chapter 66 (It has begun...)
Chapter 67 (Invasion and Blissful Memories)
Chapter 68 (The Grimoire, The Sword and The Meaning of Red)
Chapter 69 (No Human Left That He Cannot Kill)

Chapter 57 (Battle between His Love and 'His' Hate)

6.3K 239 37
By cloverkeeper

Her chest heaved up and down as Isabella slept on the bed inside her sleeping chambers in the Golden Dawn base. Ever since her attack at the Star Festival, the Wizard King decided to strengthen the number for patrol more, making mages team up with each other. Isabella was a diligent mage and having her at such condition was devastating. Having one of the powerful mages of Clover Kingdom at their knee was a huge blow to the Kingdom itself. Time was repeating itself if one were to remember Feugoleon at the moment.

William quietly sat on a chair as he watched Isabella sleeping ever so peacefully. It made him smile, knowing that she wasn't in any pain. Despite all that, one thing still hovered in his mind.

Flash back

Right after the announcement of the Clover King was over; he felt an ominous power rushing within the atmosphere. No one seemed to take notice of it as he quickly went away from the stage to where the mana was being felt. When he reached his destination, his blood ran cold with horror.

There on the ground lay Isabella, bleeding. And above her was a man with long white hairs and gold eyes. He had strange red markings at both side of his face. He wore a dress fitted for an ancient warrior of the old times.

It was Licht. Patri's master and friend.

He held his sword aiming right at Isabella. He could still remember the words he spoke to her.

'Will you break our promise just like before?'

What promise was he talking about? Isabella has no idea who Licht was. He himself knew since Isabella asked Patri about it the day they fought. So why was Licht insinuating that she knew him? More importantly, how was Licht able to move when the reincarnation magic hasn't even been launched... yet?

So many questions yet no answers...

Even I don't know the answers too many things... Patri soon spoke.

"I still can't believe it was Licht who attacked Isabella..." William finally spoke, "Do you think Isabella would know if we were to ask?"

I don't think Isabella knows Licht. Patri spoke, I mean she can definitely recognize her killer but... Licht...

"Her attacker is Licht."

Well, I don't know... we just... don't know...

William sighed, "Even Rhya had no idea where Licht had went to. Did you tell him what had happened?"

I did. He was astonished to hear that as well.

Sure enough, Patri did told Rhya about it, who was baffled by such event.

'Damn Patri, if Licht ever hears of this, he would be devastated. He always dreamed of having kids of his own, but harming a little blind girl. That would definitely add more salt to the wound. We should keep a deaf ear to this, for Licht's sake at least.'

William sighed, "Let's just wait until Isabella finally wakes up."

He stared back into Isabella's sleeping figure, who continued to be in a blissful slumber of dreams and nightmares alike.

*********

"I found you, Isa..."

Isabella stood at a good distance from the unknown mage who appeared before her. The wind blew gently as they faced each other. It felt peaceful, but Isabella can feel the growing fear and yet the growing comfort at the same time. It was eerie. The yellow color within the mage, it looked familiar. She had seen it before. Where did she saw this again?

The mage then began to approach her, "Isa... I missed you so much..."

"Who are you...?"

The mage stopped looking at her with confusion as he tilts his head, "What are you talking about? It's me, Licht."

"Licht?"

"Yes..." He came closer to her, "Such shame that you forgot so easily."

Isabella focused at his movements. He seemed to be calm, having no bad intentions. But this heavy, nauseating and dreadful feeling that she was feeling did not seemed to go away. Just what on earth was going on?

There was something very wrong with his color too. Even if it showed yellow and dark green. It felt wrong. The haziness within its patterns was clear as day.

Within the haze she can see numerous sword patterns that were now ever so wage to see. The three swords joined together within his chest area was still there, but still bearabl-

Wait...

Three swords...?

A flash of a mage within her dreams spiraled in her mind.

No...

That can't be...

Right as Licht was only a step closer to her, he drew his right hand out, which was behind him the whole time. But what she did not expected was a sword that he yielded. Her eye widened in terror as she had no time to react properly. The male lunged the sword at her. Isabella wasn't able to dodge the entire thing. Red blood was drawn out from her flesh as she falls to the ground caressing her left side of waist. The burning sensation felt awful.

She hovered her right hand to her waist, "Light Recovery Magic: Healing Light Particles."

The light particles began to shower her waist as the wound began to disappear. The wound was gone. But Isabella still struggled when she tried to upright herself on her feet.

'I need to get out of here.' She thought, 'Otherwise he will kill me.'

Her eyes then widened at Licht's movement. It felt somewhat forced. She was now able to see the red haunting color emerging from his form. They were like veins. Like he was being used as a puppet.

It made her frown. One thing was obviously clear from this...

Licht approached her, now holding on to his sword. It was the same sword that Isabella used in order to seal Patri's magic away.

"You can't run away, even if you want to." Licht gives a dark smile.

Isabella gritted her teeth and launched a light made ball big enough to immobilize him at his place. The musical notes tied him up at his place enabling him to move from his place. She flicked her fingers together, disappearing from his sight.

*********

She was on stage with Asta and Yuno. As the Wizard King supported the three mages, Isabella can feel the Mana of the male following her around. She knew where he was. He was waiting for her. If she does not face him, then someone will. And they are not ready to face him. He's too strong!

She began to think of something. Licht... his pattern right now consisted of something... red...

That wasn't right. He wasn't supposed to be having something like that. No mortal being should have that... unless...

Her senses began to play when she finally felt Licht's Mana becoming stronger. He was getting impatient. This game of hide and seek needs to stop. She could also feel the pain from her waist as well. She cannot let anyone see this wound that was about to appear soon. She really needed a proper medical attention to her wound. But right now, something else was far more important. If she can only lure him out of here...

She turned to William, excusing herself to go and attend an unfinished business. She could feel William's growing discomfort from that. She even felt Dorothy's concerned gaze as well. She knew she was going put them both at a worrying point. She'll have to apologize to them later.

After getting her squad Captain's permission, she hurried her way away from her squad who also noticed her strange behavior. Some didn't seem to be bothered while some were bewildered by such terms.

The next thing the blind girl knew, she was hitting the floor and panting for air as much as she can. The loss of blood around her waist made her vision go hazy. She needed help quickly. Trying to keep herself away, she looks up once more to see her predator right above her, smiling down to her with the kindest yet sinister smile. She could feel how much this... thing... was enjoying her suffering. He held his sword, aiming right at her.

She knew who this was...

"Will you break out promise like before?"

The red color made it crystal clear...

"I... never made..."

As her visions began to fade, she made one last attempt to stop this madness from going further. She brought her hand out, shooting out a light beam up at the sky, before falling limp.

Licht lunged his sword towards her, ready to end her for good.

Out of nowhere, a light made sword of conviction was thrown to him, releasing the grip from his sword. Licht turns to see Patri, now in place of William as he was in a fighting stance.

"Bella!" Patri cried out, "Stay away from her Licht!"

More swords of conviction were made as Patri aimed them on Licht who dodged and swiftly grabbed onto his sword.

He got right on Patri's vision, nearly slashing the elf on the chest.

The sky glowed as thunder strikes down on Licht, who cried out in pain and dropped on his knees. He was out cold, battered and bruised.

Patri panted in relief and turned to where Isabella was lying. He quickly made his way to her, checking her status. She was alive, barely

*********

William, who sorrowfully watched, then took out a sheet of paper. He stared at it for what seems to be like forever. He still can't believe the fact that Julius gives this to him. Patri who watched from his mind spoke, So, you really are going to do this?

William sighed; I never imagined it would become a reality. And it's all thanks to Julius. He then lets out a heart broken chuckle, And now, I have to stab him at the back just for something I can't ever say the answer for.

William-

Don't you see, Patri? I have to break promises for two people I trust. I trust you too but... William's eyes began to brim with tears, I promised to protect the Clover Kingdom with Julius as he rules, knowing that he would keep the kingdom in safety. And I promised Isabella that I would become the next Wizard King as long as I serve Lord Julius. Now, I'm in between this tug of war to decide who the winner is. If I do what you ask me to do, that means we have to kill Julius. I would not be breaking not only Julius' but also Isabella's promise too. Don't you see? Both of them have given me things that I thought I'd never get. That we would never get. All we did is took advantage of them.

I know you want revenge for what the humans did to your people. But today, they are not like that. They are different. Ever nobles of today are trying to change. Do we really have to go through all of this?

Do I have to go through all the pain that I have kept in my heart for so long? Patri then spoke through gritted teeth inside of William's mind, I'm grateful at what Isabella and the other humans have done. But all the people I have seen around me... all the members of Golden Dawn... they all are my people. And I can't ignore that! They are still waiting to be called out. So please William! Please do it. We have to do the reincarnation magic. Licht is so close and yet so far-

No! Don't even bring him in between! He tried killing that helpless blind child! William was now in rage as Licht was mentioned, After what he did to Isabella, do you honestly think I can honestly let it slip just like that!?

That wasn't Licht and you know it!

Then why? Why was he there? Why did he attack Isabella? All she was doing was her job. That poor girl can't even see things properly. You blame a blind child for your people too!?

You are going too far William!

Then let me do this! For the sake of the same girl who saved you and I when we were about to die because of a fucking poison!

There was silence. No words were spoken as both William and Patri can be seen staring at each other with agony and anger at each other.

They were in a place full of darkness. William can assume this was his body's conscious. Both he and Patri were fighting for control...

"You really will go to a length just for a human girl...?"

William gives a firm look

"She is more than human girl..."

Patri gives an unfazed stare.

"She's our maiden of hope!"

The elf's glare withered

"And soon, she'll become the hope that Clover Kingdom wished for so long!"

William was back in his room as he opened his eyes, dazed by what just happened. Was he dreaming? Or did that really happened?

He then heard Patri sighed, fine. You win.

William sighed. He finally got through Patri.

But in one condition...

William blinked

If Isabella accepts that... He was referring to what William was holding. The sheet of paper.

Then only then... I will not do the reincarnation spell. And... I'll leave the Eye of the Midnight Sun for good.

Patri...

Patri remained quiet. He did not spoke after that. Perhaps not for long...

William sighed and gazes upon Isabella'ssleeping form, I hope I don't disappoint you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2.1K 16
The first time he saw you in the Magic Knights Exam. He swear to god, that you were the prettiest girl he ever laid his eyes on. You stand out in th...
49.6K 770 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...
338K 10.7K 45
Originally from Saussy, a small village of the Forsaken Realm, you had spent nearly the last five years running from your past. Now, you're 20 and re...
257 22 6
Astara, usually going by Asta, didn't grow up with much. Very little even by peasant standards. But, so did Yuno; they did grow up together after all...