☆ЅUℕ ℬᎾᎽ☆ (Jealous Hunter x R...

By sun_ve

Your father is a basic guard in the emperors coven, you often go there in your free time to tend to the plant... More

☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
☆15☆
☆16☆
☆17☆
☆18☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
☆21☆
☆22☆
☆23☆
☆24☆
☆25☆
☆26☆
☆27☆
☆28☆
☆29☆
☆30☆
☆31☆
☆32☆
☆33☆
☆34☆
☆35☆
☆36☆
☆37☆
☆38☆
☆39☆
☆40☆

☆9☆

12.4K 437 1.2K
By sun_ve

You never expected you'd be in Hunters room, but it appears he has the stuff to help your finger.

It's incredibly red and it's bleeding at the moment.

"You can sit down." He says pointing at the bed.

You sit in his bed and watch him rummage around his room for certain stuff.

"Witches usually heal by casting spells on the wounds but I sadly cannot cast any spells on my own, so I have to improvise." Hunter says pulling out some napkins.

He grabs your hand and starts pressing the napkins onto the wound to stop the blood from coming out, he presses it on there for a bit and is counting softly.

He then lets go and the bleeding minimized, that's when he threw the napkins out and grabbed some sort of ointment dabbing some on his fingers.

"Sorry if it stings." He says before applying it on your wound.

He gently rubs the ointment on your wound, making you flinch a little.

"Sorry." He frowns.

He continues rubbing the ointment and then stops and grabs some bandages, wrapping them on your fingers.

"What kinda healing is this?" You say.

"Um it's the way that humans heal wounds, it's a lot less faster but it works." He says.

"Hey, you said you can't cast any spells?" You say.

"Oh... shoot, haha! Bingo..." he laughs soon becoming a frown.

"I'm a powerless witch, as well as my ancestors, I don't really know why, but I can only use this staff." Hunter says, nudging his head to where he put his staff down.

You frown.

"D-don't think I'm not useful or anything! I can still fight I can still use my powers just only through my staff." Hunter stutters.

"I never said you weren't useful Hunter, I still care about you it doesn't matter if you don't have certain things that others have, you're you." You say, grabbing his hand.

Hunters eyes widen and he stares at you.

You grin.

"Ah..ahaha! Uh thanks." Hunter blushes, covering his mouth.

"That... means a lot.. actually." Hunter mutters.

"Hey, you got all the ingredients you needed, and we didn't end up having to kill anything, do you wanna try to make it?" You ask.

"Ah! Yes!" Hunter says frantically standing up grabbing a small cauldron.

You grab the ingredients you both got today and pull them out from the bag you stored them in.

"Um, you can sit and watch for now, don't want any chemicals on you." Hunter says.

You sit down on his bed again.

"Um, well Lemme rephrase that, you can walk around just don't get anywhere near the chemicals and stuff, I can tell your curious about my room, I don't mind if you wanna look around." Hunter says.

You laugh a bit.

"I never thought you'd be a book nerd." You say walking over to his shelves.

"Yeah... ever since I've been researching about Belos's condition a bunch of books have peaked my interest." Hunter explains.

"I see." You say, pulling out some books to look at.

"That's Bones to Earth, it's a really good excerpt." Hunter says.

"I've actually been wanting to read this but I couldn't find it anywhere." You say.

"Would you like to borrow it?" Hunter says.

"Really? But.. it's yours..!" You say.

"Well I already finished it." He laughs.

You look at the book and skim through the pages, then looking back at Hunter.

"Please take it, it would make me really happy." Hunter says.

"Um.. okay, fine." You smile a bit while putting it in your bag.

You notice a little frog plushie underneath his pillows and pull it out. Hunter glances and notices you holding the plushie and shrieks running over to you.

He snatches it and hides it behind his back blushing in embarrassment.

"Hunter! I didn't know you slept with plush toys." You giggle.

"I- I..! ITS NOT.. UH.." He stutters.

"Cmon! I wanna see!" You say trying to grab the toy from behind his hands.

He laughs awkwardly and continues hiding it behind his back while you struggle to try and get it from him.

"Can I seeeee!!" You beg.

"ITS NOTHING JUST FORGET YOU SAW IT!!" He blushes.

"It's something! I won't forget i saw it!!" You say, quickly snatching it from his hands.

"Y/N!" He yells.

"Heyy! Work on your potion!" You laugh, hopping onto his bed.

"No! Not until you gimme that!!" He yells.

"Cmonnn! It's so cute!" You grin.

You notice Hunter is not trying to attack you for the plush toy anymore, so you look up at him. He's standing at the foot of his bed glaring at you, fists clenched with a tomato red face.

"Geeeez, calm down it's a just a toy." You sigh rolling your eyes examining the toy.

It's actually really adorable.

"Whats his name?" You grin.

Hunter does a littles "HMPH!" And turns around to finish up the potion.

"You dont name your stuffed animals? Who are you?" You laugh.

".... Sprig." Hunter mumbles.

"SPRIG?!" You ask.

"SHHHUUTT UPPPP!" Hunter yells slamming his hands into his red face in embarrassment.

"Heyyy nothing to be embarrassed about, I have lots of stuffed animals." You say.

Hunter does nothing but blush.

"If your embarassed over the fact 'oooh I'm supposed to be the almighty golden guard, with no soft side' I'm not thinking this makes you weak." You laugh.

"Ughhh." Hunter frowns.

"Cmon everyone has soft sides, it's okay Hunter I won't judge you." You giggle, hugging the plushie.

He sighs and covers his red face with his hands once more.

"This is so embarrassing..." Hunter whines.

"It's not embarrassing! It's cute! How long have you had it?" You ask.

"Since I was really small, when I was little I always cried and my caretakers at the time gave me this to keep me behaved and it kinda made me feel more comforted I guess..." Hunter mumbles.

"That's adorable." You smile, standing up, walking over to him.

"Not really.." he grumbles trying to finish up the potion.

You wrap the plushies arms around his neck making him a bit more red. He tries to pretend he hasn't noticed and continues working on the potion.

"So how will ya know it's done?" You ask glancing over his shoulder.

"Itll turn a green color." Hunter softly says.

"Currently I finished, but it needs a cold area to stay in." Hunter says, placing it in a mini fridge.

"Would you like to walk and talk with me while we wait?" Hunter says.

"Of course." You smile.

The 2 of you end up walking around the castle talking about anything and nothing. Hunter seems to have his hands behind his back a lot, you wonder why, is he perhaps hiding something? But you find it best not to question it.

"When will you be heading back?" Hunter asks.

"Probably in a few minutes... I need to help my mom with dinner tonight." You say.

"Nice, what are you having?" He asks.

"Not sure yet, but I hope it's good." You grin.

"I'll walk you to the front." He says softly.

You nod and the 2 of you continue talking on your way to the gate. You notice the more you approach the gate the more anxious Hunter seems and the more pink his cheeks get.

"Well I should probably go now." You say.

"Yep." Hunter blushes.

"Hey, can i hug you?" Hunter asks.

Your eyes widen.

"Of course ya can!" You giggle.

He smiles a little and awkwardly puts his arms around you and hugs you, he has a blushed up smile. And he's resting his head against your shoulder. The action makes you slightly blush as well, and you hug for about a whole minute. You didn't expect it to last that long.

He slowly slides off from you and laughs awkwardly, as well as you.

"I'm gonna head out now, it was nice spending today with you Hunter, I'm probably not gonna see you tomorrow I'm having a sleepover with my friends." You explain.

"Ah, I see. Okay." Hunter frowns.

"What friends..?" He asks.

"Just Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow." You say.

"Those four?! They're against the emperors coven!" Hunter says.

"Well.. I don't really care, I don't care what they choose to believe in I just like them for them okay?" You say.

"And... even though you do some stuff i don't like i like you for you." You say.

Hunters cheeks turn a bit pink.

"They're not gonna make me hate you, I could never, besides everyone has different stories, I choose not to believe any." You say.

Hunter nods.

"I'll see you soon, okay?" You grin.

Hunter nods and watches you as you walk away. He then looks down at his hands and then realizes he forgot something.

"Wait! Y/N!" Hunter says running up to you.

You turn around to see a anxious Hunyer running up to you.

"Whats up?" You ask.

"Um... here.. this is for you." Hunter grins a little.

It's a necklace with a yellow stone attached to it. It looks so beautiful, you notice Hunter is holding another one.

"Oh are they matching necklaces?" You ask, pointing at the other he's holding.

"Oh well... kinda yeah.. they're communication devices, you have to hold onto it, while thinking of something to say and then I'll hear it in my mind." He says.

"Really?" You say holding onto the necklace.

'Boo!'  You think.

Hunter chuckles, and holds onto his.

'Waaaah you scared me!' You hear in response.

"Hunter! That's so cool! Now I can say hi to you whenever I want, I'll make sure to wear it all the time." You say.

Hunter grins.

"Glad to hear it, I'll wear mine too." He says.

You smile and give him one more hug. He blushes immediately and hugs you back.

"I love it Hunter! Thank you so much! I'll see you soon." You grin, running off.

"B-bye..!" He says as you run off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816 18 1
Emira and Edric exchanged a glance, and nodded. They didn't say anything. They didn't have to. OR Edric and Emira fight the Golden Guard, and face th...
6.1K 91 2
When Siblings luke and luz stumble upon a portal that leads them both to a magical realm where they meet and befriend a rebellious witch named Eda, a...
21.6K 712 33
She came from almost nothing and ended up with everything. You'd think he had everything, but it was practically nothing. Two teenagers with big repu...
35K 168 3
A new retelling of the owlhouse story that follows a 15 year old boy named Luke who stumbles upon a portal leading him to a magical realm where he be...