Fighting for Love (Taegi ff)

By catsandyoongi

A 17 year old boy goes through alot of things on his plate and now he has one more topic....Love? "please hel... More

~Roll call~
~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~

~Chapter Seven~

315 12 6
By catsandyoongi

I looked at him and walked over to him. "I thought you were not going to be here..?" I said to him while he scratches the back of his neck. "How did you know?". " Jennie told me" and he nods in understatement. The bell rings and I looked at him. "Okay, well I need to g-..." He grabs my wrist and runs out of the school with me. "Where are we going!" I yelled and he said with a wink "you will have to see" and we kept running. After an hour, we came to the forest and we came to a path. "Please tell me where are we going, Taehyung" I looked around and we found a cafe and I smiled. We sat down and got our drinks. "I am sorry" he said with guilt, I was taken a back and I cleared my throat. "Your what?" I was just confused and he said " I am really sorry for being this way towards you through all these years. It is just hard when people make rumors about someone and it changed me alot to the point that I put all my hatred on you". He grabs my hands and looks at me. "Do you forgive me?" I look at him and smiled "of course I forgive you." We started eating our food and he said this question. "do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asked and I just went over to him and kissed his cheek which made him blush "yes, I would love to be your boyfriend."

After our date, he took me home and gave me his number while I gave him mine. "I hope the rest of the day makes you smile. I love you💜" he smiles and hugs me while i am hugging him back "thanks and I love you too💜" I smile back and went inside my house and started squealing and jumping around. Jimin came in the living room with wet hair and towel in his hand. "What happened?" He looks at me confused while drying his hair off. "Me and Taehyung are dating now!" I squeal and smiled. Jimin starts smiling too and gives me a big hug "I am so happy for you, little bro" and I smile more while hugging back "thanks Jimin."

Hope you guys like this chapter and stream People by AGUST D. Please let me know if you want me to write more or end it. I purple you all 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 712 56
Some cute fanarts.. I do not own any of these pictures. Credit goes to rightful owners. #1 in btsfanarts on 210821
688 77 4
Just Yoonmin fluffy fanfiction which is made by me:) short chapters โœจ๐ŸŽ€ family fictionโœจ๐Ÿฆ‹
29.5K 1.5K 38
When Jimin finds himself kidnapped by an insane boy he tries to think of ways to escape. But the more he tries to, the more he finds himself falling...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...