~Chapter Six~

~The next day ~

I woke up to my parents fighting, me and Jimin are so confused about what is going on. Me and Jimin got dressed quickly and headed out the door before they see us. Once I went outside, I see Jungkook and j-hope talking to our neighbor Mark that he is also in our class.We all walked to school and noticed no-one was at the school. We thought we are early and start walking to our lockers and talking to each other while grabbing our books for our classes. I headed to our homeroom and I noticed the teacher is here but not the kids. " where are the kids, Mr Kim?" He turns around and says that I am am extremely early. I was so confused, but I shook it off and sat in my seat. Then the bell rang and kids were actually starting to come in. I was relieved but someone very particular was not here. 'Hmmm' I thought 'where is Taehyung?' I looked around at the kids sitting down in their seats and Taehyung is not here.

The bell rang signalled us that class was over. I dashed out of the class and decided to goto the bathroom. Once I walked in there, I heard someone talking to themselves and I saw Jungkook. "hey kookie, what you talking about" I smiled at him while he flusters up. "Oh nothing really, just saying what I need to do after school. I tend to think out loud alot when no-one is around or looking but you caught me" he smiles nervously while rubbing the back of his head and sighs. "well I have to get to class, I will save you a seat in lunch". I nodded while he walks out cursing to himself that he is dumb for being weird. I just smile and washed my hands and face, I headed to class and I saw someone very familiar... He was walking to his locker and I noticed it was no other than "Yoongi?" Taehyung asked when he saw him in front of him.

Hope you guys like it and don't forget to stream I fix you by cold play (BTS cover). I purple you all 💜💜💜💜

Mark lee has entered the chat

Mark lee has entered the chat. New character people. Show him love. I purple you mark 💜💜💜