~Chapter Five~

~Yoongi's POV ~

I watched him walk away. I decided to go home too because the bell just rang. I grabbed my stuff from my locker and went home. Once I got home, I saw Jimin looking at me and started walking outside. "Are you okay, Jimin?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah I am fine, why wouldn't I be?" Jimin said while walking to his car. "You just seem upset.." Jimin cut him off and said "stop acting like you are the good guy, okay." Yoongi was so confused "what do you mean brother?"and Jimin sighed " just get in the house and I will talk to you when I get home."

~Time Skipped ~

~No ones POV ~

Jimin came back with food and walked to their shared room. Yoongi was laying on his bed looking at his history book and noticed Jimin walked in. "Please tell me what is going on." Yoongi said in a worried tone. "I have a crush on Taehyung" Jimin said and Yoongi Gasped and so did the little rats in the corner in their room munching on old crumbs (😂😂) "But I thought you like J-HOPE and Jungkook?" Jimin sighed "I still do, but now I am trying to get rid of the feeling that I have for Taehyung because I know you like him and defend him even though he hurts you" Yoongi was shocked "How did you know?" Jimin smiled "Jungkook told me" Yoongi just nodded and started eating his food. "Why does he hurt me?" "Who? Taehyung?" Jimin asked looking up from his food "yeah him, why does he like hurting me?" Jimin looked out the window and said "people have a hard time expressing feelings towards other people. So, I believe he needs help being a better person towards other people". Yoongi nods and looks out at the stars " I know for a fact that one day, that me and him would be the cutest couple " Jimin looked at him playfully "Yah! Do you not think our relationship with Jungkook and J-HOPE is not cute, huh!" Jimin starts tickling Yoongi to Death which makes Yoongi die in laughter. After 5 minutes of tickling each other, Yoongi says "I forgive you for liking Taehyung." Jimin smiles and hugs Yoongi "Thanks little bro".

Hope you like the story and stream I Need U by BTS. I purple you all 💜💜💜