~Chapter Nine~

~Time Skipped ~

My mom carried me upstairs to my room (which is empty) and laid me on the bed because I fell asleep while crying. The next morning, I woke up with silence. I was so used to Jimin snoring but it is just silence. Tears fell down my face from what happend last night and I choked on my sobs and shivered a little, but I shook off the memories and went to take a shower.
After a while in the shower, I heard something at the door. When I went downstairs, I was already dressed and ready to leave, but I hear something at the door. I opened the door and I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist. I looked at who it was and it was Taehyung, I hugged back and I hear him sobbing hardly and shaking a little. I rubbed his back and he looked at me. "I have to move to Seoul... I won't be able to see you" I looked at his heartbroken eyes and tears fell down my face while biting my lip "are you joking?" He shakes his head no and hugs me tightly..... When I said 'could this day get any worse' I was being a jokester, but fate said it is happening now. After a long hug, he looked at me and kissed me deeply on the lips and said these words that still breaks me to this day "don't you forget about me, okay beautiful?" I nodded and said " I will never, my taetae". I watched him walk out the door and into his car, he looked at me one last time and he drove away into the distance. I lost everything in two whole days....

~A few years later~

Here I am, now 24 years old and working at Bighit entertainment as a producer. I heard a knock at my door and it was my manager. "You have a few guests that I would like you to meet" I looked at him in confusion.

Who are his guests? Please comment your answers here!!😉😉😁😁

I went sad again but life is like that. I hoped you enjoyed this update and please stream Abyss by Kim Seokjin, our world Wide Handsome. I purple you all 💜💜💜💜